All Comments on 'One Room With Sister Sarah'

by brewdude2003

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
More

Please continue with more of the weekend and maybe some visits afterwards.

brewdude2003brewdude2003about 20 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading!

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has read this story, and to all those who leave feedback. Reader feedback is the best way for me to enhance my writing skills, and write better stories for everyone.

I'd like to address the most common question I get, and say that I am not sure how long I will go with this storyline. If it seems popular, I may continue. I always try to leave myself doors for sequels in my writing. We will see what inspires me.

Thanks again!

Brewdude

CphuckerCphuckerabout 20 years ago
Very nice!

Very nice, made me pleasantly hard and excited. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Good job

Most of the time it is about how I did it, how long i did it and so on which has become tiresome. You did a good job of setting the story up in a realistic way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Just What I Needed

These are the kind of stories that make me go to the hamper and get a pair of my sisters panties and have a litle fun. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Fantastic, Reminds Me of When I was Younger

When i was younger my older sister and i used to have sex in hotel rooms and this submission captures the magic of the whole incest experience. Especially in a hotel which is without doubt the best place to have incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Memories

My sister was younger than me, but we had a great relationship. Even when we were kids we got to know each others body. I miss her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
If only....

I really really loved your story. I once shared a hotel bedroom with my younger sister but sadly nothing happened at all. It was a bad time in her life, I think if we shared a bedroom again it would be much more like your story.

I was hanging onto every word, urging you two to finally make love. Beautiful story and the anticipation of what was to surely come is what made it so special. Thank you for sharing it :)

Ian, UK

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
VERY NICE

My sister and I had a very nice relationship, and enjoyed sharing the bathroom and our bedrooms with each other. Growing up was very nice, and I miss our relationship.She and I enjoyed our time together, and we worked our way to a nice enjoyable sexual time together. I Hope you continue with your writing. You have a very nice touch. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great

I've read a few of your stories. They are some of the best I have ever had the pleasure to have viewed. I urge you to continue on this, and your other story lines. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
good but

good story but unrealistic no guy would act like that when he found there was only one bed and his sister kept teasing him and interupting him while trying to jack off he would make a change and when they got to the wedding he would fake getting a text message and excuse him self pretend to make some calls and then at the reception tell his parents something came up at school and he needs to get back right away and that his flight leaves in 2 hours then pack and leave keep it realistic sounding and believable a story is no good if you can't believe what is happening

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
For the love of my sisters panties

Hot story! but he should have taken her green panties to jerkoff.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 15 years ago
Good while it lasted.

I just wish there had been more of it. Thanks for a good little tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The most beautiful love

The story is great.that's real love should be.there is sex but u feel also the sugar of love between those 2.I think that if a sister and brother are in love,they are successfully destroying negative taboos.But the love should be reciprocal.There is no bestiality in such love.If i had such a sister,I would have stayed home forever!!

sexwithmysistersexwithmysisterabout 13 years ago
Sex with my sister

Pretty unrealistic, we didn't immediately start fucking. It was over the course of a month or so and happened in the usual progression. First we masturbated in front of each other, progressed to doing each other. Next came oral sex and finally outright fucking

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Started good

I agree with "pretty unrealistic" It built nice and slowly then suddenly... wham. Ease into that part next time

reader018reader018over 12 years ago
IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE REALISTIC!!!

IT'S A FUCKIN STORY! MADE-UP! JUst read and like or not like it,realness doesn't matter! Its good enough for me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
no good

i see all the virgins like your unrealistic and rushed so called story. only a few real honest comments you writers need to stop paying for rave reviews on trash.

puncturepunctureover 11 years ago

I loved that. It was great. Thanks

wuz2bluwuz2blualmost 11 years ago
Liked it until almost the end...

It seemed to finish too quickly. Nice, smooth story until suddenly he's inside of her and then wham, bang, it's over.

GingerCat1GingerCat1over 10 years ago
Had a lot of promise

The first page of this story was really good and had a lot of promise but like another reviewer said it all ended way to quickly. I think there could have been a lot more build up which would have made the story a lot better.

ChasBChasBover 10 years ago

A nice build-up, then - wham/bam, they fucked without feeling. 'Kind of ruined things for me, at least.

jane marwoodjane marwoodabout 10 years ago
5*****

Just right for me. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good story

good and normal little story that didn t turn into a orgie like some reader would like,keep the good work.

coochiebarbercoochiebarberalmost 10 years ago

nice little story. Nice little build up but it lacked a bit of feeling at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Ok, this dude is a retard, lol! First time in the bathroom and he lets her in instead of telling her to just fucking wait, "are you taking a shit!" 'Not if you keep talking to me bitch! Dont you know its fucking rude to talk to people on the pot?!' Better yet, you're both adults, just tell her your busy 'taking care of some business' and let her figure it out herself!

Skip to the morning, dumbass is jacking off in bed. How fucking stupid is that?! O.m.g.!!

Then he goes in the bathroom and doesn't have enough common sense to lock the door? At least tell her to clear out if you don't have the balls to either tell her your jacking off, or better yet just jack off anyway while shes in there. If you're semi discrete and she says anything then you know she was perving! Lol.

Ya know, shes kinda a nosy lil sister, constantly popping in, lol.

Dudes zipping her dress up now... Boy he gets excited easily, lol! He's probably regretting not jacking off in the john after sis went to bed last night. At the rate she keeps interrupting him he should have jacked off in the bathroom stall at the restaurant, lol.

-----------

""Sarah looked up at me, with a beaming smile. I felt something stirring in my groin. I urgently had to get out of this dance. My groin was at the level of her stomach, and there is no doubt she would feel something if I became too aroused.

“Sarah, uh, I have to use the bathroom.”""

@@ o.m.g., what a huge wanking pussy!! Grow a pair of balls dude!! Jeez. I was hoping I could make it through another story without the male lead being some whiny/pussy/whimpy/lamer, but nooOoo... Sigh. Another twelve year old trying to wear big boy pants. I hate when they're written like that!! @@

""She held me closer, and my dick started to really swell. I was almost fully erect when the song ended. She had to have felt it. The song ended, and we separated.""

@@ big fucking deal! Sheesh! @@

-----------

“Do you need to take care of that?”

“Oh my gosh! Sarah, I am sorry. I can’t control it. I, I, I am sorry,” I stammered.

@@ way to go slick! At least be casual! 'Sorry sis, but it doesnt care if the super hottie is family or not! @@

“It’s okay. Really. I understand. I know guys need to relieve themselves.”

“It can wait. I’ll do it when I get back to school.”

@@buhahaha!! Retard! When you get back to school?!? @@

“Don’t be silly. It’s natural. You can do it now, I won’t mind.”

“No, it is better if I wait.”

@@ where do they get idiots like this?? @@

“Kerry, I want you to do it. Then you won’t have to be uncomfortable for the rest of the weekend.”

@@ go sis!! @@

“I, I, uh, I don’t know.”

@@ you ever notice how authors like to make them stutter? Ive never heard anyone really do that ever, lol. @@

Sarah approached me, and pulled down my boxers. I was frozen.

@@ again. Go sis!! FINALLY, *someone* with a pair of balls in this family!! Im sorry, we know where the storys going, but this dude doesnt deserve to get laid! Lol. @@

“I want to watch you, Kerry. I have always wanted to watch a guy whack off. Please, let me watch you.”

@@ you just gotta love her!! @@

--------------

...then, amazingly, he goes from scared to let her feel his stiffie through his slacks to 'sure Ill jack off if you get naked!' Lol! Fast turnaround, hehehe.

He blew his load in record time too, got a hand on a titty and BOOM! I like it that sister had her hands on him right off the bat though, at least thats a good excuse for not lasting very long, heh. Also should give his slow mind an idea that she wants more out of this... Lets see if he picks up on that! ;)

Oh damn! This girl means business, wow! Ridem' cowgirl! At least she should get her moneys worth since hes already dulled the edge ;) hehe

--------------

""Her vagina was so warm, and so wet.""

@@ as opposed to cold and dry, hehe. Sorry, that was begging for it! @@

""I felt like I was about to come again, but tried to hold off. ""

@@ I wonder if I should ask her if shes on the pill... Nah!! ;) @@

All in all not too bad a story! I enjoyed it, though it seemed like it was a bit short and I was kinda expecting more than just the one time with them. Really liked how sister just fucking took charge and took what she wanted though! Thanks for writing it! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Semen outta your chest and belly? Are you fuckin' kiddin' me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Loving sisters are the best.

You have an amazing sister.

Lucky guy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Interesting story

Except for the fact the older boy allowing the kid sister to dominate the events

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Mike2051

You are so right and nobody can fight that. I was laughing by the end of your comment thank you I just needed some comedy in my day

EcchiFan18EcchiFan18about 4 years ago

I was looking for a good short incest story and this fit the bill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It would have been a lot better if there was at least a little hesitation to commit incest. The fact that they both dove in so causally made it too unrealistic for my taste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. Well written. I wish it wasn't so rushed at the end. Also, more detailed descriptions about the sister's body would have been nice.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

very nice

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous