One Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I said earlier, when we have these fights we don't talk for days, except when we have to, and the rest of that weekend was no exception. So, when I got to the gym on Monday, we still weren't talking, and I was a little depressed. Seeing Birgul helped with that a lot, and talking to her about what happened helped with the rest.  After hearing about the fight, she agreed that it was probably a good thing we hadn't done anything Friday. And she liked how I'd handled the part about not being able to find a girl by saying I wouldn't turn her down next time. Her only question though was had I been serious when I told my wife that. If she asked me to skip our Wednesday: exercise session, to go to her place, would I say yes? And would I actually keep that promise and not make her suffer like I had last time? Before I answered, I took a look around the gym to make sure no one was paying attention to us. Then I leaned close, gave her a quick kiss, and asked if that answered her question. And during coffee time, hers wasn't the only hand that was moving real close to dangerous places.

When I got home, my wife decided she wanted to keep our fight going by asking if I'd fucked my slut yet. And like I'd done on Friday, I told her the truth, knowing she'd think it was a lie. I laughed and said that by the time she'd made the offer, it was too late to do anything. So, she and I decided to meet right after work on Wednesday, and spend our exercise time fucking instead. That got the reaction I thought it would, with her asking if I really expected her to believe me. I asked why she bothered with the question then, if she wasn't going to accept the answer. And she said it was to see if I was still living in my fantasy world, and it was obvious that I was. She knew the only date I would have on Wednesday was with my hand. So, she hoped Rosie and I had a good time in whatever bathroom I chose to masturbate in. Well, if that's what she wanted to think, who was I to tell her otherwise? And, I definitely did plan on having a good time with Birgul, not Rosie like she thought.

That didn't mean I wasn't nervous when I got to the gym on Wednesday and saw Birgul waiting outside again. When she saw my face, hers started to drop like it had the last time, until I forced a smile onto mine. And when I took her hand, I told her it was just jitters, and that I'd be fine once she kissed me. We'd only gotten a block and as half, when she turned to me and asked if I was sure this time. I looked in her eyes, and said that I'd already told her what I needed to be sure. Then I leaned in to press my lips against hers, and when her mouth opened to welcome my tongue, I was more than sure. Then, when that kiss ended about 5 minutes later, there wasn't a doubt left in either of our minds.  And the rest of the trip to her apartment was filled with frequent, although shorter kisses, to keep it that way.

As soon as we got inside, we went back to another long kiss, before she led me to her bedroom. It's funny how you don't notice things sometimes, because it was only then that she asked why I'd worn my backpack if I hadn't been thinking about backing out. And I said I'd brought it because I was hoping I could take a quick shower before I left. I most definitely wanted to make love to her, but I wasn't quite ready to go home smelling like I had yet. She laughed and said that it was no problem at all, as long as I didn't mind company. Going to sleep smelling like she just made love didn't bother her, but it'd been so long since she'd had a man wash her back that she couldn't pass up that chance. Then we kissed again, while she helped me out of my backpack, and we helped each other out of the rest of our clothes.

We lay there just kissing and touching each other for a few minutes, getting used to each other's bodies. She already had an idea what my cock would look like, from touching it so much in the coffee place. And she didn't seem disappointed when she saw it, or the rest of my body. I had only guessed what she looked like under her clothes, and I was more than happy with the reality. Small round and firm breasts, flat stomach, wide but not fat hips, and as was usual for Turkish women, a shaved pussy that was swollen with excitement and already visibly wet. Of course, I made it wetter by sliding my fingers up and down it while she gently fondled my hard as a rock dick. And I was just getting ready to move lower for a taste when she reminded me of what she'd whispered in my ear so many times. There were two things she wanted to happen tonight no matter what, and then we could do whatever we wanted with the time we had left. And the first of those two things was to find out what my sperm tasted like, so that's what she was going to do right now.

True to her word, Birgul slid down between my legs, and immediately took the head of my cock into her mouth. Then she started gently sucking just the head, while lightly caressing the shaft with her fingertips. When she saw that my eyes were beginning to roll up into their sockets, she said she was glad I liked what she was doing. But, if I liked this, I'd really love what she did when she was in the mood to torture someone. And, she promised me that next time she did this, she'd show me what she meant, with a slow sexy blow job. Now though, she was only interested in making me cum as quickly as possible, to give us time for everything we wanted to do. So, she didn't want me to hold back or fight my feelings in any way, she just wanted me to let go and fill her mouth with all the cream it could hold. Then she went back to sucking the head, while slowly stroking my cock, and had me right where she'd said she wanted me less than 5 minutes later. And as soon as she did, she backed off from making me cum, telling me she wasn't in that much of a hurry.

Instead, she changed what she was doing, to taking my cock deep in her mouth, almost all the way to her throat. Then when I started getting close again,   she pulled it out of her mouth, and started licking it all over, like an ice cream cone, until that too brought me to the edge. That's when I commented that I thought she wanted this to be quick, and that she'd torture me later, not now. She smiled up at me and said that if she wanted to torture me, she'd be going slower and softer than she was now. Then she showed me what she meant by placing her mouth over my cock, and sliding down it with her lips barely touching me. And this time, she did take it all, and even stuck out her tongue at the bottom to show she could do that without gagging. Once she saw that I understood her idea of torture, and I definitely did, she said she'd teased me enough. And she went back to doing what she did at the beginning, and didn't stop until I flooded her tonsils with everything my balls had in them.

After she finished swallowing, she moved up and lay in my arms with her head next to mine. When I rolled over and tried to kiss her, she moved her head away and told me I didn't want to do that. When I turned her head back towards me though, and said I wanted to if she did, her mouth was on mine so fast it made my head spin. And when we came up for air she said she'd always wanted to do that, and no one would let her. But, if I didn't mind it, she'd let me kiss her like that anytime I wanted to. I told her I didn't mind that, as long as she didn't mind kissing my lips after I finished kissing her where I was going to kiss her now. When she asked where, I started sliding down her body saying anywhere my tongue could reach. And with a short stop to work on her tits, I soon showed her that my tongue had a very long reach indeed.

Any woman who tells you she doesn't like having her pussy eaten, has never had it eaten before. The same thing goes for someone licking their asshole, because if they feel it once, they'll never turn it down after that. I didn't have that problem with Birgul because I obviously wasn't the first to do either of them. As a matter of fact, as soon as I started sliding my tongue up and down her cunt, she raised her hips to let me know her asshole wanted some too. I was more than happy to oblige, because her asshole tasted almost as good as her pussy, and mixing the two tastes together made them both more delicious. At the same time, she was spurring my efforts on; by telling me to make sure her asshole was really wet, so my cock would go in easier. And, I helped with that even more, by pushing my thumb into her pussy, while working first one, then two fingers into her ass. Then, after giving her three orgasms, after which my cock was hard again, I moved up her body while slipping my cock into her cunt at the same time.

I've never been much of a fan of wide hipped women, probably because most of them are overweight, which is a big turn off for me. Birgul's hips hadn't bothered me because they were just wide, and not fat. Still, since I'd always been attracted to women with small asses, Birgul was the first "built for comfort not for speed" girl that I'd ever been with. And, as I quickly found out, she really was built for comfortable lovemaking. I mean, with the girls I was used to, I always felt that I could get deeper inside them if they just opened their legs and little wider.  Or if they did open them wide enough, I always thought it must hurt them to do that. With Birgul though, even when relaxed, I fit between her legs easily, and had no problem slowly grinding my pubic bone against hers. And that made the lovemaking more "comfortable" since I prefer that to fast fucking, and she seemed to prefer that too.

After somewhere between half an hour and an hour of making love like that, and more than a few orgasms on Birgul's part, she asked if I was going to fuck her like that all night. However, the way she said it sounded like she didn't want that so I asked if there was something wrong with that. She laughed and said definitely not, except she had something else she wanted and if I didn't cum soon we'd never get to that. I asked if she was talking about the other thing she'd kept whispering in my ear, and she kissed me before saying yes, that thing. I told her that it took me a while to cum the second time, and I might not be able to do anything third. But, I didn't need to cum again to do that; I could do it anytime she was ready. She answered that she'd been ready all night, although she wouldn't complain if I gave her one last orgasm like this first.

As soon as she stopped shaking from her next orgasm, she said she'd like the other thing now if I didn't mind. So, if I let her up, she'd get on her hands and knees so I could do it to her. I told her I didn't want to let her up, because I liked being able to kiss her like this. So, I wondered if she'd like to try it like this first, and if she didn't like it, then we'd do it her way. She said she'd never done it that way, but she was willing to give it a shot. And when I pulled out, she rolled her hips like she had when I was eating her, and I was now able to push down into her tight ass instead of her pussy. Once I was inside her, I asked for her other pillow, and then had her place it under her ass. After I did, she told me she was almost going to make me change positions, until that pillow. Now though, she thought she might like this way better, although she'd tell me for sure later. While I might have been able to make love to her all night before, fucking her asshole was a totally different story. That's because not only was it tighter than her pussy, it also vibrated and squeezed my cock a whole lot more when she came. And, I only lasted another 15 minutes, and three of her orgasms, before my cock exploded and pumped what felt like a gallon of sperm into her ass.

After a few minutes to catch our breath, we checked the time and realized we only had about 30 minutes before I'd have to leave. So, we decided to head straight for the shower and take our time to wash each other really good. Of course, we spent more time playing than we did washing each other, but we already knew we would. And, we also spent some time checking each other's bodies to make sure they were clean. Like her checking my cock to see if she could taste herself on it, or me checking her pussy and asshole with my tongue. Naturally I spent more time checking her than she spent checking me, mostly because she had more places to check. Although it was also because it would have taken forever to give me an orgasm, while I could and did give her one. And it was right after she came that something strange happened. Because, she got a wicked smile on her face, pulled my head tight to her pussy, and just as quickly let it go. Then, with a look of horror, she jumped out of the shower and ran into the bedroom.

I got out too, and grabbing a towel to wrap around me, followed to find her sitting with her head in her hands. I took off my towel and wrapped it around her, then tried to pull her into my arms, but she said I shouldn't. I, of course asked if I'd done something wrong, and she said no, she had or at least she almost had. And if I knew what it was, I'd probably never want to see her again. I remembered that wicked smile and remembered what I thought of when I looked up and saw her looking down at me that way. And I asked if she wanted to know what I'd been thinking at that moment. Then I leaned in and whispered that I was wishing she'd do what she'd wanted to do, and told her what that was. And, taking her hand, I asked if she still wanted it because the shower was still running if she did. It took a minute to convince her that I was serious, that and telling her I'd done it before. But when I did, we practically ran back to the shower, and I ended up going home a little late because she insisted on rewarding me with a final blow job before letting me go.

When I got home, my wife naturally asked why I was over an hour late. Except when I told her it was because the girl I'd spent the night with wouldn't let me go, she asked when I was going to stop the fantasy bullshit. Then she asked whatever happened to the guy who always said he hated lying. Because even though I might think this stuff was funny, I was using this instead of answering her questions and that was also a kind of lying. In response, I asked her to make up her mind, did she want me to stop telling her these things, or did she really want the truth?   Was it my fault that she refused to believe the truth when I told it to her? And her answer was that if I told her the truth, she would believe me. But me telling her I found a girl since our last argument, fucked her, and she liked it so much she wouldn't let me leave, well of course there was no way she would believe that.

I told her if she only looked at it that way, she might have a hard time believing me. But, wasn't it her who always said that the only reason I'd never cheated was that I never got any offers?  And hadn't I been telling her for years that I got plenty of offers, I was just turning them all down? Why was it so hard to believe that I'd decided to prove to her that I did get those offers, by going ahead and accepting one of them? I hadn't had to look for this girl after our last argument, because she'd already been trying to get me to cheat with her. All I'd had to do was stop saying no, and let her take me to her apartment. My wife started laughing and said she just had to meet this girl then, because she was either ugly, stupid, or both. So why didn't I call her up right now and invite her to the house so she could see her?   I asked her why I'd want to do that, just so she could fight with the girl and ruin my chances of seeing her again?   She said that if there really was a girl, she promised me she wouldn't fight with her. She just wanted to see my proof for herself. She was so sure there was no girl,  that not only would she promise to let me fuck the girl in front of her, she'd even eat the girl's pussy when we were done.

I told her that we both knew she never kept her promises about anything having to do with our sex life, so why would I be stupid enough to accept these? I mean, the only reason I had done something with this girl was because of all those broken promises.  So, now she wanted me to believe she would let me bring the girl I was cheating on her with to our house, and have sex with her here?  My wife answered that I was just making excuses, because I couldn't bring someone to the house that didn't actually exist.  I told her that even if I did bring her right now, I wouldn't be able to do anything, because she'd worn me out. Besides, I wouldn't risk starting a fight with the kids in the house. My wife said OK, just call her now and ask her to come over tomorrow, or even better, on Friday, and she'd make sure the kids were somewhere else. Just hearing her voice, to know she was a real person, would hold her over until then. You can imagine her laughter when I told her I didn't have Birgul's phone number. Although, she did say she'd wait until I got it from my friend the next day.

I have to admit that my wife was right to laugh about me not having the phone number of someone I was having sex with. Especially since Birgul hadn't been some girl I'd just met the night we fucked, and we'd been flirting heavily for over a week before we did. The only person who didn't think it was strange was Birgul herself, once I got the number from my friend. She'd wanted mine and had wanted to give me hers the day she first told me she wanted to have sex with me. But she hadn't wanted me to get in any trouble in case my wife went through my phone. Or in case she couldn't control herself and either called me or messaged me in the middle of the night. And to be honest, she wasn't sure she'd be able to resist doing that, now that she had my number. Because, she had been thinking dirty things about me all day, and would love to tell me what she wanted to do the next time we got together. So, she hoped my wife wasn't the kind to read my messages, because what she planned to write really would get me in trouble.

I told her that was something she didn't have to worry about, then told her about the "argument" my wife and I had. She said she thought what I did was good, because the sooner my wife realized I was having sex with someone else, the sooner she'd straighten up. My wife had too much of a good thing going with me, to risk losing me to another woman.  But, she wasn't quite as sure whether her coming to our house was such a good idea. I was probably right that my wife wouldn't keep her promises, and she didn't want to end up in the middle of a fight. That and she was certain that once she had her proof, my wife would try to get me to stop seeing her. And after our night together, especially the shower, she didn't want that to happen either. I promised her that if a fight started, she and I would leave together, and I'd spend the night at her house. As for the other, I didn't plan to stop seeing her either, for the same reasons. And, before she came over, I was going to make sure my wife understood both of those.  So she had nothing to worry about, as far as either one of those went.

She said she was definitely tempted, because she knew enough about me to believe my promises. And, she had to admit that, if my wife somehow kept her promise, she wouldn't mind having her pussy eaten right after we fucked. She'd always wanted to have someone do that to her, and it didn't matter if it was a man or a woman. That and the idea of fucking me in front of my wife was turning her on something fierce. So, she was willing to agree, as long as I was willing to agree to her conditions. She'd come over on Saturday, not Friday, because she wanted me to spend Friday with her first. On Friday, she wanted a longer shower than the last one, because she wanted to take her time to make sure not a single drop got on my body, if I knew what she meant. And, in addition to the other promises, she wanted me to promise she'd get what my wife had promised. That meant that if we had to leave to avoid a fight, I would be the one to eat her pussy, and her asshole, after I came in them. If I agreed to all that, then my wife would get all the proof she needed.