One Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Birgul gave her a nod, and my wife immediately slid off the sofa, and began attacking Birgul's pants. I spoke up, and told her to open them slowly, and sexily, the way I did when I undressed her. Because, if she really did love Birgul's pussy, she needed to treat it with love. That meant taking her time, and gently kissing every inch of her as she opened her present. My wife looked at Birgul, and Birgul told her I was right, and that she should listen to me. As a matter of fact, she should listen to me anyway, because she was as much my slave as she was hers. And she was to do everything she could, not only to make her happy, but to make me happy as well. Then Birgul told my wife that speaking of making me happy, she had a surprise planned for her later, that would definitely make me happy. Now though, she wanted us both to make her happy, my wife by slowly eating her pussy, and me by slowly fucking her mouth with my delicious cock.

Even though it was a little difficult keeping my balance standing on the sofa, I gave Birgul what she wanted. I fucked her mouth slowly and deeply, half the time burying my whole cock in there. And, she controlled the pace by holding my hips and rocking them at the speed she wanted. The only times she sped up were when her orgasms hit her, and then she'd want me to slam fuck her throat. And that's what I was doing when my own orgasm hit me, and I held her head tight as I pumped my sperm straight down her throat. You'd think that my wife would have had enough pussy in the half hour it took me to cum. But, she actually whined a little when Birgul told her that it was enough licking for now. She cheered up though, when Birgul said that as soon as we got to the bedroom, and got undressed, she'd give her some more. And not only would Birgul sit on her face when we got there, she'd also let me lick her pussy too for a little bit. Then as my wife practically ran to the bedroom, Birgul whispered in my ear what she wanted to happen when we got there.

Once my wife undressed us, and herself, we got on the bed and started eating her as she happily went back to eating Birgul. After her first orgasm, I worked my thumb into her pussy, and two fingers into her asshole. And after she came again, with me sucking her clit while finger fucking her holes, Birgul began her dirty talk. She asked my wife if her little slave girl wanted to make her happy, and my wife's yes was clearly audible even as she licked Birgul. Then Birgul said that the way to make her happy was for her slave girl to make her mistress's lover happy. The reason they were lovers in the first place was because his wife hadn't been keeping him happy in bed. So, he'd found a lover who would keep him happy, and she kept him happy by giving him the things he loved. But, as a special surprise for her lover, she wanted her slave girl to be the one to make him happy, by giving him what he wanted. Her slave girl knew what that was, what her lover wanted, didn't she?   And she was going to make her mistress happy by giving her lover what he wanted, wasn't she?

My wife knew exactly what Birgul was talking about and now it was her no that was clearly audible. When she heard that, Birgul rolled off my wife's face, and moved down to talk to her softly.  She told her that they both knew the mistress-slave thing was just a game to make things more fun for both of them. Because, if my wife had been serious about wanting to be her slave, she would never tell her mistress no when her mistress wanted her to do something. The things she'd said about me being her lover, and why I was her lover, were not a game though. She was the only one who was keeping me truly happy in bed right now. And if she tried hard enough, she could probably take me away from her. Even worse, because my wife wasn't doing anything to try and keep me,   I might start asking her to take me away. She didn't want either of those, because she cared for both of us. So, the only real choice she had, if my wife kept saying no to the things I wanted, was for her to stop seeing both of us.

However,   that wouldn't fix anything, it would only make things worse, and if she was smart, she'd realize that. She'd lose something that obviously made her happy in bed, and maybe she could live with that. But, I would also lose something that made me happy in bed, and I would definitely blame her for that. And, because she wasn't giving me anything to make me happy again, I wouldn't wait another 8 years to find a girl who did. Except, the next girl I found might not care about her the way she did, and would have no problem trying to take me away. She was just making it easy for that next girl, especially since she'd already given that present willingly to someone else, in front of me. By giving it to that guy, and not to me, she was saying that guy was worth more to her than I was, and if that was true she deserved to lose me. So, if she didn't want that to happen, she needed to stop saying no to the things that I wanted. And to show me how important I was to her, she should beg me to do it right now before it was too late.

My wife isn't totally stupid, and she saw the truth in what Birgul was saying. So she said fine, whatever, just go get some oil and do it, to get it over with. That's when I spoke up and told them both to forget the whole thing. It was obvious she didn't want it, and I wasn't going to force her to do anything she didn't want to do. If I'd wanted to do that, I could have raped her or threatened her a long time ago. The real problem though, was that I didn't just want it to be a onetime thing, which is what she was offering. I enjoyed it way too much and wanted it too often to accept that. And doing it with any type of oil was unacceptable too, since the oil made it almost impossible for me to cum. Besides, if I had to force her just to get it, what were the chances of her willingly licking me clean afterwards? So, we shouldn't pressure her, and maybe she'd be willing to try it another time. After I said that, Birgul turned on me, and told me I obviously hadn't been paying attention to what she'd told my wife.

It was me constantly forgiving my wife for being a selfish bitch that had caused our sex problems in the first place. My wife knew what she needed to do to fix our marriage; she just refused to do it because it might take a little bit of effort on her part. Yet, she expected me to do all sorts of things to make her happy without her giving anything in return. She had a wonderful husband and a good life, but the only time she did anything to keep them was when she had to. Even when she finally found something that made it easier to keep me, and maybe something that she liked as well, she still wouldn't show that they were important to her. If that's the way my wife was going to treat me, and her, she didn't want any part of it. So, she was sorry, but she couldn't stay here anymore, and she was even sorrier that we wouldn't be seeing each other anymore either. Then she started getting dressed to leave, and I guess head home.

When my wife saw my face, making it obvious that I at least wasn't faking, she asked Birgul to please stay. She said it wasn't that she wasn't willing to please me; it was that she was afraid of that one thing. Yes, she'd done it with that guy, and she'd been in pain there for the next week. And, she'd already said she'd do it with me tonight, hadn't she?  But to expect her to be happy about it, and to beg me to do something that would cause her pain like that, was too much to ask. If I thought Birgul would soften any, I was wrong. As a matter of fact, she hardened even more, telling my wife that was exactly what she expected her to do. She needed to think about all the pain she'd caused me over the last 8 years, and ask herself what I'd done to deserve it. Then she needed to beg me to let her take back some of that pain, by hurting her this way. And she needed to keep doing that every time we had sex, until doing it didn't hurt her anymore. Only that way would she be able to prove that my happiness was actually important to her.

When Birgul finished, my wife was curled up on the bed, and it was obvious that she was crying. I told Birgul that there was no justification for hurting her like that, and it would be best if she left. She turned to my wife and said that was how someone who cared about you acted when you were in pain, not like the selfish bitch she was. Now I told her she definitely needed to leave, but as soon as I did, my wife said no, she wanted her to stay. She said that Birgul was right; she'd been nothing but a selfish bitch. And if I hadn't proved to her that I was fucking someone else, by bringing Birgul to the house, she would have kept on treating me the same way. It was only knowing there was another woman in my life that made her realize she could lose me.  True, she was having sex with me again, but why was she really making love to me now? Because she actually loved me and wanted me to be happy?   Or was it just to keep me from divorcing her, and taking away the comfortable life she'd gotten used to?

The only way to prove to me that it was because she wanted me to be happy was to do something that I wanted, even if it caused her pain. No, Birgul was right about that, it had to be something she knew was going to hurt, not just something that could hurt. Birgul was also right that she needed the pain, because she hated herself for what she'd done to me. That's why she'd wanted to be my lover's slave, because she deserved to be treated like one. Even more than that though, she needed someone to punish her for what she'd done to me, and she needed that someone to be me. Because, whether I realized it or not, I was still angry at her for all those years of pain, and especially for doing something with someone else that she wouldn't do with me. And the only way to fix all of those was to do exactly what Birgul said, and keep doing it until all my anger and all her guilt were gone.

Then she pulled her knees up to her chest, and reached down to spread her ass cheeks wide open with her hands. And she begged me to please do what Birgul had asked us both to do. To fuck her asshole as hard as I could, to give her all the anger I had in me, and to hurt her the way she'd hurt me. And, to keep her from screaming too loud, she wanted Birgul back where she belonged. Then, after I came inside her, she wanted my cock in her mouth right away. Because, she wanted to lick it clean first, then keep sucking it until it got hard again, so I could fuck her ass some more. She wanted me to do that as many times as I could. Fuck her asshole, cum in it, fuck her mouth until I got hard, then shove my cock back in her asshole.  Then, when I couldn't fuck her ass any more, she wanted us all to take a nice long shower together. And, she wanted to be on her knees in that shower for both her master and her mistress.

If either of the girls expected me to do those things, they were wrong, or at least wrong about how I'd do them. Oh, I did fuck her in the ass, I'd been waiting to do it for too long not to take advantage of that. I just didn't force anything, or deliberately try to cause her pain when I pushed my cock into her asshole. As a matter of fact, her begging for it, and wanting it to hurt, instead of tensing up, probably made it hurt a lot less than it would have otherwise. And maybe that was what Birgul had been counting on happening, that I'd hurt her less if my wife really wanted it bad. I also gave my cock to my wife, after I came, for her to lick clean and get hard again. I just didn't fuck her mouth hard the way she'd talked about, and had her suck me softly and slowly instead. And after I came, in both her ass and her mouth, the second times, and we moved to the shower, I didn't do that the way she'd planned either.  Most of my piss was sprayed on her body instead, while she was drinking from Birgul's cunt. And, it was only when there was no more pressure in my bladder that I let her take the last few spurts down her throat.

When we woke up in the morning, Birgul suggested that my wife start the day the same way, with me fucking her in the ass. This time though, she was more tender about it, not acting like a mistress. As a matter of fact, it was almost a reverse of what my wife had done the first time I fucked Birgul's ass in front of her. Birgul began by licking my wife to several orgasms, as she used her fingers to gently open up my wife's asshole. Then she guided my cock into my wife's hole before getting into a 69 position to lick my wife's pussy while I fucked her ass. She even had me pull out several times, so she could make sure my cock was wet enough to keep fucking. And, she finished the whole thing off by licking my wife's asshole clean, inside and out, while my wife licked me clean.

It was after that, when we were all lying in each other's arms, that Birgul told us she didn't want to be my wife's mistress anymore. The idea of my wife being her sex slave had been fun at the beginning, but she'd hadn't liked the bitch mistress she'd turned into. I'd been right when I said I didn't want my wife doing things she didn't really want to do. Because, she'd much rather have my wife make love to her,   than eat her pussy because she'd been ordered to. What we'd done this morning was much more fun, and she wouldn't mind eating my wife's pussy more often in the future. And, she definitely enjoyed licking my sperm out of her asshole, and would gladly do it any time we wanted her to. She did want us to know she really was sorry for how she'd behaved the night before,  but my wife wouldn't let her keep talking after that. She put her finger on Birgul's lips and said she was glad it had happened. Because, she was going to make sure Birgul kept her word by having me give her plenty of sperm to lick out of her asshole from now on. And, she could start as soon as Birgul helped her get my cock and her asshole ready again.

Needless to say, spending Saturday nights with Birgul soon became a regular thing. And that was followed by me starting to bring Birgul to the house Wednesday nights after exercise, so I could fuck both their asses and they could lick each other clean. And, once they got used to licking each other all the time, it wasn't long before Birgul also wanted to spend part of our shower times on her knees. But, one thing I didn't understand was that my wife wouldn't let either one of us give up our Friday nights alone with each other. It was almost as if she was giving us that time because she was trying to get us to fall in love with each other. And, if that was her intention, it definitely worked, since I quickly fell in love with Birgul, and she at least started saying those words to me.

Then, about a year and a half after everything started, when I thought we were all completely happy with each other, my wife filed for a divorce. I came home on a Monday night after exercising, and my wife was sitting at the table with the papers in her hand. She handed them to me, told me to read them, and then when I was finished, she wanted me to sign them. I read them, but after the first few lines, I couldn't make any sense of them or what was going on. I asked her, and her answer was that she knew Birgul and I were in love, so she wanted a divorce. I was just about to explode, especially since I knew she was also in love with Birgul, when I heard a key in our door, and Birgul walked in. I hadn't given her a key, which meant my wife had, and I didn't understand why any more than I understood anything else at that point. Then Birgul spoke up, and the first thing she said was that she'd tried for the last month to talk my wife out of this. But now, she agreed with my wife that this was the best thing for all of us, and she thought I should sign it too.

Then my wife spoke again, saying that this wasn't because I'd done something wrong, or hurt her in any way. It was actually because I'd done everything right and made everyone happy. And, just because she was divorcing me, that didn't mean she was leaving me or taking the kids. As a matter of fact, if I'd have read the whole thing, I'd have seen that she wasn't asking for anything and was giving the kids to me. As much as she loved our kids, did I think she'd give them to me if she was going to leave me? Speaking of the kids, they would never even know that we'd gotten divorced, because nothing would change. Well, that wasn't quite true, there would be some changes, but they would be good changes, not bad ones. The divorce itself was going to be our little secret, just the three of us, and the official offices that had to know about it. No one else in our family would ever know about it.

Birgul said there was one other person who knew, and we'd get to that in a minute. First though, she wanted me to know what this was all about. You see, like with all Turkish women, her family was pressuring her to get married and have kids. And like all women everywhere, she wanted kids herself. But, she loved the both of us too much to start looking for a husband. Her and my wife had been talking about it for a while, about what would happen when the time came. And they'd thought of all kinds of ideas, like finding a man who would accept her relationship with us. Then about a month ago, my wife had made her another offer, a crazy one. She offered Birgul a man she already loved, meaning me. She'd divorce me, just so that I could marry her. And the only changes in our lives would be that she'd move in, and of course, she and I would have kids of our own.

I told them both they were crazy, and Birgul said she'd felt the same way at first. Then two weeks ago, her mother had been on her about grandkids again, and she'd told her openly about our relationship. It had really been meant to shock her mother, but her mother had just said so what. If I was willing to take her as my second wife in a religious ceremony, that would be enough for her. It was my wife who'd told her that wasn't acceptable, not her mother. Because she knew I'd never give her children if we weren't legally married. So last week they'd gone together to talk to her mother, and my wife had made the same offer to her. Her mother had been more enthusiastic than she was, especially since the kids would have American citizenship as well. And the fact that my wife loved her enough to do this even made her overlook the bisexual side of our relationship.

Now my wife got back into the discussion, asking why she and I had gotten married in the first place. She hadn't wanted to get married until I told her we couldn't have kids without it. And, the only real benefit she had right now was being able to go shopping at the base. She wouldn't stop loving me, and she knew I wouldn't stop loving her, just because we weren't married anymore. And, as she said, she wasn't planning on going anywhere, and definitely not planning on leaving our bed. So, if I really loved Birgul, and wasn't just lying to get into her pants, I knew what I had to do. I needed to sign the damn divorce papers, then go take a shower. Because Birgul's mother was waiting for her new son-in-law to come and ask for her daughter.