One Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, once Birgul said she was ready for my wife's tongue, she dropped my cock and went to take care of her. This time though, Birgul stayed on her back, and propped her feet up against my wife's shoulders so her asshole was wide open. I was in no condition to do much, so I watched my wife for a couple of minutes before lying down next to Birgul to kiss a little. While I was there, Birgul whispered in my ear that my wife didn't act like someone who didn't enjoy sex. And I whispered back that I was more surprised than she was, especially at how eager she was to please her. Or maybe that was it, that she was eager to please her, because she found out she enjoyed doing things with women more than with men. I didn't know, and I wasn't going to ask her tonight, I was just going to enjoy it myself while it lasted.

My wife joyfully licked Birgul's asshole clean,   and in the process licked her to two orgasms before Birgul called my wife up to join us. Then, after a few minutes of taking turns kissing each other, Birgul told my wife how much she loved her licking her clean both times. She said that she'd enjoyed it so much that she didn't think she would be able to fuck anyone after that without it. So, since she was sure I wanted to keep fucking her, did my wife think I should start doing that too? Should she make me lick her pussy and her asshole clean of my own sperm after I fucked her? My wife told Birgul she wouldn't have to make me, and that she was surprised I hadn't already done it, because I used to want to do it to her all the time. Then again, maybe that's why I hadn't done it to her, because she hadn't wanted me to do it anymore. When Birgul asked why, my wife said she thought that there were certain things that men shouldn't do, and that was one of them. But, if she wanted me to do it to her, that was between her and me. Birgul smiled then turned to me and said we were definitely adding that to our activities,   weren't we?

Then she said that speaking of our activities, she had to piss really bad right now, and asked me if I was coming. As I got off the bed to join her, my wife quietly asked if I did that with Birgul too. When I said yes, she said she thought I didn't get much of a thrill out of it anymore. And I told her that I didn't get a thrill out of it because she didn't enjoy doing it with me. But, if she'd enjoyed it as much as Birgul did, I would have never stopped asking for it. It was like with her and eating Birgul's pussy, I liked doing it because it always made Birgul cum really  hard when I did. Then I told her to just relax and we'd be back in a little while, after we finished our showers. My wife though had other ideas and said she'd like to come with us, because she wanted to see how it looked when I did it. Once the water was the right temperature, Birgul and I got in the shower while my wife waited outside. Then, after a few minutes of playing around, I got on my knees and started licking Birgul's pussy to get her in the mood. And after she had her first orgasm, she held my head tight to her cunt, and giving me her wicked smile started letting go.

At that point, my wife knew what was happening, although she couldn't actually see anything. So she asked Birgul if she could move away from me just a little, or if I could kneel a little lower, so she could watch what Birgul was doing. And since it was easier for me to do it, I sat back on my heels to put enough distance between Birgul's pussy and my mouth. Then Birgul started doing it again, slowly like we did on our last date, and I could hear my wife's breathing getting heavier. After a minute or so though, my wife said she wanted to join us, because she wanted to try it too. I didn't say anything, because I hadn't told Birgul who I'd done it with, and if my wife wanted to pretend it was her first time, OK. But, my wife really surprised me, because when she got in the shower, she didn't stand next to Birgul like I thought she would. Instead, she knelt down next to me, and smiling up at Birgul, she said she was ready to try it now.

Birgul smiled back at my wife, then moving in front of her, she asked my wife if she was sure she wanted this. When my wife shook her head yes, Birgul told her no, a nod wasn't good enough. She wanted my wife to tell her exactly what she wanted Birgul to do to her. And, without hesitation, my wife looked up at Birgul and said she wanted Birgul to do the same thing to her she'd been doing to me. She wanted her to grab her head, hold it tight to her cunt, and piss in her mouth. And she didn't want Birgul to stop until my wife had swallowed every drop she had. Then, she'd like Birgul to keep holding her head while my wife licked her to as many orgasms as Birgul wanted to have. Needless to say, I was in total shock, especially when my wife didn't pull away one single inch. And not only did she lick Birgul to two orgasms after Birgul finished pissing in her mouth, she also seemed to have an orgasm of her own while doing it.

After that, we all dried each other off and moved back to the bedroom. And, my wife surprised me again by wanting to keep eating Birgul's pussy while Birgul sucked my cock, and not wanting me to eat her at the same time. Then we all fell asleep together, with me and my wife wrapped around Birgul in the middle. Although, I think I fell asleep last, because I couldn't help thinking that my wife would regret the things she'd done, when she woke up and wasn't high anymore. But, I was completely wrong, because my wife started the morning by eating Birgul's pussy. And after that, she helped me fuck Birgul, first in the pussy then in the ass, with her licking Birgul clean after both of them. Then, with lots of kisses all around, we sent Birgul on her way, and went to pick up our kids.

We didn't talk about the previous night's events until we were in bed again ourselves. And my wife started the conversation by saying she didn't want me to get the wrong idea about what happened. When I asked what wrong idea, she said the idea that she was some kind of lesbian, and that she wanted me to keep bringing Birgul to the house. She wanted to make it clear that it had been a onetime thing, and not something we'd keep doing. I answered that I'd been wondering when she'd start regretting the thing we'd done, and she said that wasn't it. She didn't regret anything she'd done, including the thing in the shower, she'd just gotten what she wanted, and didn't need it anymore. I asked what that was, the thing she'd wanted, and she said it was to find out what thrill I got from some of the things I wanted to do. So, when she decided to go through with it, and eat Birgul's pussy, she also decided to try all the other things I kept wanting to do to her. Maybe if she understood why I liked doing them, it would be easier for her to let me do them.

For example, by eating Birgul's pussy herself, she understood why I liked eating pussy so much. As she'd told me then, it wasn't the taste; it was making the girl cum that I enjoyed. The same with licking her after I fucked her, except it added the thrill of both people thinking how dirty it was. That went double for the last one, because it was all about how dirty doing it was that made Birgul cum. So, since the reason I liked those things were because they made the girl cum, she was going to make me happy by letting me do the ones that made her cum. She used to object to me eating her pussy when she wasn't in the mood for other sex. Although now that she knew why I liked it, she would stop objecting when I just wanted to eat her and nothing else. And, she wouldn't stop me if I wanted to lick her asshole, as long as I licked her pussy too. She'd even stop objecting to me wanting to lick her clean after I fucked her. But, she wouldn't let me lick her clean after fucking her in the ass, because she wasn't into ass fucking. And, she wouldn't piss in my mouth like Birgul did, because doing that didn't thrill her, so letting her do it wouldn't thrill me.

She wasn't going to demand I stop seeing Birgul right away, because she knew she had to prove she could keep me happy first. And to do that, she needed to find other activities to replace the things she wouldn't do. But, she was going to make me limit it to once a week, Friday, so that we didn't get too involved with each other. Although, to make up for not seeing each other that often, she'd give us extra time, say until 2 am, to do the things we wanted to do. And, to make sure I didn't miss Birgul, she was going to do things to keep me happy at home, at least three times a week. At a minimum, she planned to give me a blow job and let me eat her pussy on Mondays and Wednesdays. And on Saturdays, she'd start with those, and then let me fuck her and eat her pussy again after I came in it. And, as soon as she could think of other things I might like, we'd add them to the list. Now, even though it was Sunday, she wanted to show me what Saturdays would be like. So, she wanted me to lay back and let her make me cum in her mouth, to get things started.

On Monday, I met Birgul at the door to the gym, and politely turned down the offer to go to her place. While we were on the treadmill, I explained what my wife had said. When I finished, Birgul told me she didn't believe a word of it, because my wife had obviously enjoyed every minute of it. She was just running scared and making up excuses because she didn't want to admit that she'd loved eating pussy. She'd be willing to bet that if she went to our house right now, my wife would be between her legs in two seconds. And, if she said she had to take a piss, my wife would be right behind her when she headed for the bathroom. I laughed and asked what about her, was she denying that she liked what happened?   She said not at all. She'd definitely enjoyed having my wife do all those things, and she'd have no problem eating my wife's pussy again either. But, her biggest thrill had been having my wife sort of be her sex slave. While she'd be willing to give my wife pleasure on occasion, she'd rather have my wife on her knees in front of her, especially in the shower. And, she honestly believed that's what had scared my wife, that she wanted to be on her knees in the shower again.

My wife kept her promise that night, giving me a blow job, then having me eat her pussy to a couple of orgasms. That was another change that had come out of our night with Birgul, that my wife no longer pushed me away after one orgasm. And, since I really do love eating pussy, that was one change I was glad to see. She also kept her promise on Wednesday with the same thing, and even told me to have fun with Birgul when I left for work on Friday. Birgul took full advantage of the extra time we had, by starting with the real slow blow job she'd mentioned our first night together. And, she also took advantage of what my wife had told her by having me lick her clean after I fucked her pussy once and her asshole twice. However, even after an extra long shower, I was unable to get it up for the final blow job, since I'd already cum 4 times. So we just lay in each other's arms, kissing and sometimes talking, for the last hour. And one of the things we talked about was that I'd rather fuck her ass twice and lick it clean, than get that last blow job. Which was perfectly acceptable to Birgul and became our standard game plan.

Saturday, my wife gave me the first proof that Birgul had been right about her, and she'd enjoyed that night more than she admitted. I'm not saying that I didn't already agree with Birgul, because I did. I'm saying that until Saturday I didn't have anything, to base my belief on except how my wife had acted that night. I mean, other than what she told me Sunday, and her telling me to have fun with Birgul, my wife hadn't talked about it at all. But, after the blow job, and me eating her pussy, we started making love and that's when she did start talking. It began with her asking if Birgul had made me lick her clean after I'd fucked her this time. I told her she already knew she didn't have to make me, because I was more than willing. And yes, I'd licked her pussy clean once and her asshole clean twice because I'd cum in it twice. Then she asked which one of them tasted better with my sperm in their pussies, her or Birgul. I told her they both tasted so delicious that it was hard to tell. She said I was just being sweet by saying that, because she was sure I liked how Birgul's tasted more. And when I didn't answer, she said she wished she could taste her own pussy after I came in it, because that would answer her question.

This time I did answer her; by saying she could do that easily if she really wanted to. All she had to do was suck my cock a little, as soon as I pulled out of her after cumming. Then she'd taste both my sperm and her own pussy juice, and could make up her own mind. She told me that was a great idea, and after I came she did just that. Then she said she'd been right, and that Birgul's pussy definitely tasted better than hers did. I laughed and said I thought she hadn't really liked eating Birgul's pussy, and had only done it to find out why I liked eating it. She replied that she'd never said she didn't like it, she'd just said she really wasn't into women, that's all. But, she had liked how Birgul's pussy tasted, both with and without my cream in it. And she'd even liked how her asshole tasted, with and without my sperm. She just didn't like the idea of making love to another woman. That's why she didn't want to do it again, not because she didn't like the taste. She wouldn't even mind sucking my cock on Fridays if I came home with some of Birgul's pussy juice on it. She just didn't want to lick it out of Birgul's pussy, that was all. I didn't say anything; I just got between her legs and started licking, to keep from telling her what I thought. Because, during her little talk on Sunday, she'd said she hadn't really enjoyed the taste, it was making Birgul cum that she'd liked. Now, by saying she'd really liked the taste, she was proving she'd lied, and I didn't want to call her on it.

My wife didn't mention Birgul again, during our Monday and Wednesday night oral sex sessions, although I did tell Birgul about Saturday when we met Monday at the gym. And, my wife did kiss me again and tell me to have fun with Birgul when I left for work Friday morning. However, Birgul talked about it a lot during our love making Friday night, saying my wife would be asking me to bring her to the house again soon. And, she'd be more than willing to come to our house on one condition, that my wife be honest. She would have to admit to both of us that she'd loved the things we'd done together. And that the real reason she wanted Birgul to visit was so she could do all those things again. No bullshit about wanting to make me happy or enjoying watching me fuck her. She'd either confess that she loved eating her pussy, or she wouldn't accept the invitation. And, if she wanted to join us in the shower, she'd have to confess to loving that as well. Then and only then would Birgul let her do the things she really wanted to do.

Birgul did do one thing for my wife though, and that was send her a present. We skipped the second ass fuck before the shower, and then made love again after it. And, she sent me home with my cock still sticky from our fucking, and with a message for my wife. The message was that she did this just for her, because I'd told her how much she wanted it. But, if my wife wanted any more pussy juice with cream in it, she'd have to get it directly from Birgul's cunt herself. When I got home, it was no surprise that my wife was still awake. She'd obviously been hoping I remembered what we'd talked about Saturday, and had done something about it. And when I asked if she'd meant what she said about sucking my cock, she knew I hadn't disappointed her. As soon as I pulled off my underwear, and she saw my sticky cock, she was on her knees sucking like crazy. And, she didn't stop until I added even more cream to the mixture. It was only after I'd returned the favor by eating her pussy that I gave her the message that Birgul had sent. And, as I expected, she once again said she wasn't into that girl-girl stuff.

That lasted another two weeks, or should I say two Fridays. The first Friday, my wife was again awake and waiting when I came home, hoping for another present. However, Birgul hadn't sent her one, going back to the two ass fuckings, and the shower being the last thing instead. And, while she did suck my cock anyway, she made it clear that she wished it tasted like Birgul. The following Friday, she was also awake, although she knew Birgul wouldn't send anything. Instead, while I was eating her pussy, she started talking about how much she'd enjoyed watching me fuck Birgul, and wondering if I'd like to fuck Birgul in front of her again. This time, I did call her on it, saying she wasn't fooling anyone, so why not just admit it. She'd liked eating Birgul's pussy, and she wanted to eat more of it. Why else had she gone crazy when I came home with Birgul's pussy juice on my cock? She again tried to deny that she was into that, so I asked what she'd do after I came in Birgul's pussy. If all she wanted to do was watch me fuck Birgul, then there was no need to lick her clean, was there? But, if she wanted to lick Birgul clean, without me telling her she had to do it, it meant she was into the girl-girl stuff. Then, before getting back to licking her pussy, I told her it would really make me happy if she was into eating pussy. Because, Birgul was really into having her lick her sperm filled pussy, and I was into licking her while she licked Birgul.

The next morning, after breakfast, my wife asked if I'd like to do what we'd talked about the night before, invite Birgul over again. I told her I wouldn't mind that at all, but I didn't think Birgul would accept the invitation. When she asked why, I told her it was because she still wouldn't admit why she wanted Birgul to come. Birgul and I had just had sex the night before, so she wouldn't be in a hurry to see me again. And, Birgul really wasn't into people just wanting to watch her fuck somebody. To get her to want to come, she'd have to have a reason, something she couldn't get unless she came here. That something was the chance for them to do things to each other. And, like any normal person, she wouldn't come unless she knew my wife also wanted to do things with her. My wife told me to just call her and ask anyway, and when I did, Birgul immediately said to put my wife on the phone. I don't know what Birgul said to my wife, although I'm sure it was dirty, because my wife's breathing was getting heavy. All I know was that within two minutes my wife was saying the words I couldn't get her to say. That is telling Birgul how much she loved, not liked, eating her pussy, and how she couldn't wait for Birgul to get here.

Well, I learned part of what she'd told my wife not long after she arrived several hours later. And, I also learned quite a bit about my wife's sexual desires at the same time. Because, as soon as we finished getting high, Birgul told my wife to tell me what she'd promised Birgul to get her to come here. My wife then turned to me, and with a lowered head, she told me she'd promised to be Birgul's sex slave for the night. Then Birgul told her to tell me why she'd made that promise, and my wife said Birgul wouldn't have come if she hadn't. I already knew the answer, but I asked the question anyway, to see if she'd tell the truth. Why had she wanted Birgul to come to the house bad enough to promise to be her slave? And after looking at Birgul for a second, she did, telling me that she'd lied about not wanting the girl-girl stuff with Birgul. She loved eating Birgul's pussy, and going without it for a month had been too much for her. Then she turned to Birgul, and asked if she could please do it now, because she didn't want to wait any longer.