One Saturday with My New FWB

Story Info
A wonderful day spent with a chocolate BBW.
1.7k words
4.28
6.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One Saturday with My New FWB

(MF, ENM, oral, anal, fingering, interracial, age difference)

My wife has given me consent to pursue sexual arrangements outside our marriage. I met a woman living in my area online last week. We sexted each other heavily all week, and our first in-person meet was Saturday.

I am white, late 60s, and she is black, mid 40s. She is a BIG woman, and confined to a wheelchair. She is a gorgeous caramel color, with lovely smooth skin and chocolate lips (top and bottom), large floppy breasts with beautiful chocolate areolae and nipples, and wears her hair shaved very close due to medications she takes. She is also speech-impaired (but definitely not brain-impaired in any way), being a survivor of both sexual assault and stroke, and has had her share of sorrow and misfortune in her life.

I arrived at her place early in the morning. This was not like your typical first date, since we'd been texting nasty stuff all week, sharing pics, getting to know one another, and finally arranging to spend Saturday in bed naked all day long. At one time, she was worried that, like some men she knew, I'd leave her place as soon as my balls were drained. I assured her I was NOT that kind of person, and if we planned all day, I'd damned well be there all day for her, and furthermore she would be the focus of our play.

She answered the door wearing only a shirt. I stepped inside the door, we immediately shared a very erotic deep kiss, and she soon lost the shirt and I got my first good look at her lovely round body. As I wheeled her to her bed, I couldn't resist reaching my hands to her front to caress those large floppy caramel boobs of hers. They felt exquisite in my hands, heavy and full with wonderfully pointy nipples at the end of each.

After she transferred to the bed and was sitting on the side of it, I stood in front of her and as she eagerly watched, I slowly stripped for her. I am certainly no Adonis, but she seemed to like what she saw.

She then rolled to the other side of the bed and I climbed in alongside. Thus began arguably the most enjoyable day I've ever spent with another human being. For 8 hours, with only a short break for lunch, we stayed in that bed, naked and vulnerable to one another, talking, touching, kissing, caressing, probing, and just enjoying all the sights, feels, tastes, and deep emotions of one another. No negativity, no judgment, no age or race differences, no outside world at all, just the two of us and our desire to know and to pleasure each other. And a lot of laughter along the way. We did every loving little thing we could think of with one another, and I'll share the best of them with you here.

My cock is not very big, but it was the perfect size for her mouth. She could take me all the way in without gagging, and she went to town on it like she hadn't had one in a long time, which indeed she hadn't. I thoroughly enjoyed her ministrations on my member.

She had mentioned to me that she didn't like the idea of ass-play on her at all (although she was willing to rim me). At some time that morning, the subject turned to that, and I asked her if she might not want to try it a little. She very cutely and shyly gave her consent for me to try fingering her rear hole.

I carry a backpack full of handy items for any encounters I might have, and I grabbed a latex glove and some lube out of it. I lubed everything up and started slowly. One finger, in to a knuckle, then two knuckles, then the whole finger was in. I moved it in and out faster and faster. There was a lot of room to operate in there, and I started wiggling the finger around as I pumped her. She began to love it, and rode that finger happily for a while, showing no signs of discomfort or anxiety at all.

I then asked her if I could add a second finger. She very enthusiastically nodded, and I did so, again going slowly at first. Her little hole expanded easily to accommodate me, and I pumped her with two fingers. She kept loving it more and more, reacting as if my fingers were in her cunt rather than her asshole, really getting into it.

I wanted to see how far we could go with what was turning out to be very pleasant for her, so I told her I was going to add a third finger. She responded "Please, please do", and so I did. The fingers were not bunched, but were splayed in a row inside her hole. I pumped and pumped, faster and faster, and she kept feeling better and better, moaning louder and louder. I couldn't believe how much she loved it, and I ignored the strain on my arm while giving her as much of that for as long as she could stand.

Afterward, we quietly and joyfully discussed her experience. She seemed to be so happy that she had discovered something new about her sexuality at her age, and I used it to softly tell her that she should always be open to new experiences, that she'd never know what she liked until she tried it.

Later, we did one of my favorite things, nipple-play. Her big, dark brown nipples were not very sensitive at all, and so I could pull them, suck them, and bite on them quite vigorously. I had played with them some earlier, but now I really went after one of them hard, sucking her whole areola in by the nipple, biting up and down the nipple, and distending out as much of her tit as I could by the nipple.

I went at it for five or ten minutes, never even getting to the other nipple, and she got more and more worked up by this as we went. I thought she might actually have a nipple-gasm, but instead, when it finally became enough for her, she suddenly begged me to stop, move down, and enter her. I did so, finding her pussy sopped and so, so warm and inviting, as my cock entered it. We fucked vigorously for a time, my first time inside a woman of another race, until unfortunately a little ED problem forced me to stop. But boy, did I ever file that whole sequence away for future reference. Next time she gets the same treatment on her other nipple, and hopefully I stay inside longer!

In the afternoon, I introduced her to her G-spot, in a big way. I was and am stunned that a woman her age could not know about it, but I guarantee you that she's now totally aware of it and the wonderful way it can make her feel. I went down on her, another of my very favorite things to do, in order to get her ready for some fingers. I ran my tongue up and down her brown slash, burying it down in her pink insides as I did. Then I went for the clit and had her squirming and panting, as the little flicks and touches I was applying had their desired effect.

When I felt she was ready, I raised my head off her sensitive core and slid two fingers easily into her. I had a plan, and immediately curled my fingers upward, feeling for her G-spot. It was nice and big, easy to find, and I started working on it vigorously. Her reaction was immediate, and I think my babe was stunned by the sudden intensity of the feelings overcoming her.

Before long, her breath was catching and she was nearing her first orgasm of the afternoon. I was expecting to tell its arrival by the contraction inside her pussy, as with many other women, but I didn't feel that. But she sure did juice, expelling warm, watery fluid all over my pumping hand, every time she came.

I continued pumping and stroking for all I was worth, even changing hands quickly when an arm got tired. I gave that big, sweet lady as much as she could stand, and after shuddering and moaning through several orgasms, she signaled me to stop. I quickly brought my two fingers out of her flooded cunt and to her mouth. She sucked them greedily, tasting herself with relish. Then I came all the way up and deep-kissed her sloppily, so I could share her slightly pungent taste as well. I then held her tenderly as she came down from a very intense experience, sighing and murmuring in my arms.

In-between all of this, we did a LOT of talking. We are going to be friends with benefits, never more, but as a good friend I had to know her as a person, wanted to know her story, and wanted her to be free to hear mine as she wished. At what seemed like an appropriate time, I asked about the assault on her, which was an absolutely, unspeakably horrid experience that happened to her at the hands of several men, years ago. Without so much as a tear or a catch in her voice, she shared with me all she remembered. Leaning up next to her in bed, I watched with awe the resolute profile of her face as she spoke. I already knew she was cute, smart, spicy, and very affectionate, but here I learned she was also strong and brave, and I admire her so much for that. I can't imagine being able to tell someone I had known for only a week something like that, the way she did for me.

So that was the story of Saturday. We're looking forward to a lot more return engagements, and I truly not only made a new friend, but a new confidant and playmate in the bargain. We both couldn't be happier with the arrangement.