Wedding Seduction

Story Info
BBW's attempts to steal a loyal groom.
12.5k words
4.59
33.2k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi folks,

This is my third story, and this time I tried to change a little bit the genre, moving from lesbian seduction to interracial sex, but maintaining big tits and cheating situations as central elements for a slow seduction building-up.

I hope I didn't offend anyone, and if the story contains any racist comments, it wasn't my intention. They're just sex fantasies.

This is a work of fantasy, names and facts are invented, but it's freely inspired by true events that really happened to me.

As always, I remind I'm not native English speaking, I tried to do my best, but I apologize in advance for any grammar error left.

I just hope you'll enjoy it, as much I liked writing it.

/-/

I was choosing with Jane the main dishes of the wedding gala's menu, when the vibration of the smartphone in my pocket advised me I had received a message.

- Hi, honey! I'm back! When do we see each other? -

It was Rhonda, a childhood friend of mine, who had moved to Paris five years ago for work.

- Hi Rhonda! Welcome back! But I didn't think you would be back so soon, the wedding will only be in a month! - I answered quickly, trying not to distract me from Jane, who in the meantime was explaining to me why it was so important to have something fresh and light as an appetizer.

- Yes, I decided to come back a little earlier to stay a bit at home and to have some time to spend with the most beautiful groom to be there is! -

- Ahahahah, Rhonda, dear, I'm sorry but I don't think I will have much time to dedicate to you, these days are a mess, we are organizing the last details of the wedding and Jane is very stressed! I'm really sorry... -

- Oh, come on! Are you sure? Not even five minutes to say hello to an old friend of yours? Do it for me, we never see each other! And then I have to give you my gift for your bachelor party... -

Rhonda, attached to this message, also sent me a picture of her.

She was a black girl, and had always been quite overweight, embodying the stereotype of BBW pretty well. However, she carried her extra pounds with extreme grace and elegance, with confidence worthy of a model. She also had a very attractive face, with large expressive eyes and beautiful plump lips that drew her mouth with a perfect and sweet smile.

The pic she sent me was a selfie that portrayed her on the sofa with her pouting and disappointed face, taken from above. From that angle, it was also possible to notice another characteristic of her that was impossible to ignore. Saying she was buxom would have been very reductive. In fact, she owned a huge breast. And when I say huge, I mean really huge. An EE-cups, at least, but notwithstanding its size it was not sagging and flabby like the breasts of many overweight girls, indeed, it was firm, round, and proudly inflated the blouse she wore. In the pictures, Rhonda's blouse looked slightly unbuttoned, just enough to allow to glimpse to the top of her soft breasts, but I knew she hadn't done it on purpose, we were just friends and she knew I was getting married.

When Rhonda's body, many years before, began to develop, at the beginning she tried, with increasing difficulty, to cover, if not almost hide, the size of her chest, which was becoming more and more voluminous. After all, it wasn't her fault if mother nature had blessed her with such abundance, and she soon got used to carry around that breast without any shame, indeed, almost with pride, regardless of the bewildered or lewd looks, depending of the case, that men started to address her.

- Ok Rhonda, you're right, let me organize then, and if I find some time I'll come over to say hello. -

- You're a real treasure... I'm waiting for you! Smack! - Rhonda replied, accompanying the text with a kiss emoticon.

I quickly put the smartphone back in my pocket, before Jane realized I was distracted.

I knew Rhonda since childhood, when we used to play together. Our families were neighbors, and although our parents weren't particularly close, me and Rhonda soon became friends. We spent whole afternoons hiding and chasing each other around in the garden. Then, growing up, the distance between us slowly started increase. We went to different schools, and inevitably everyone made his own group of friends. But we had kept on seeing and phoning each other, occasionally, to hear how the life of the other was proceeding. Little adventures, first loves, teenager's doubts and anxieties were our usual topics. I also believe that in those days Rhonda had a teenage crush on me, I remember a period in which she repeatedly insisted on hanging out with me, but at the time I was engaged, and then, stupidly, I would have been ashamed to be seen around with her, first of all because she was overweight, and then because she was black.

I've never been a racist, but in the town where I grew up there weren't many black people, and if being friends was ok, I somehow felt that being something more, would have generated some surprise and raised many criticisms. And then I was the most popular guy in the school, tall, blond, athletic, quarterback of the college football team, and I had always thought that one day I would have get engaged to a thin and blonde girl like me, and I imagined how everyone would have been amazed by seeing me walk around hand in hand with Rhonda, so abundant and dark skinned. I was just a vain and silly boy back then. But that didn't stop us from being friends, and Rhonda began soon to console herself with other guys, less picky than me, who evidently she had no difficulty to find. Then, after college, she moved to France to find work in Paris. Her family was originally from the Ivory Coast, and she always spoke French at home. The chic city life in the french capital had always attracted her, so, as soon as she had the chance, she seized the opportunity. Even during those years of distance, we remained in contact, and during the summer, when she came home to greet her family, we usually saw each other at least once to hear how the respective lives were going on, and to remember the good old times. It was just in the last couple of years that we didn't manage to see each other during her holidays, but when me and my historic fiancée, Jane, finally decided to get married, I immediately remembered Rhonda. I could not avoid inviting her to the wedding.

/-/

After a couple of days, it happened that one afternoon Jane had a commitment, she would go with her mom and a flowers expert, friend of them, to choose the floral decorations for the ceremony. I wasn't very interested, and I remembered the promise made to Rhonda, so I asked Jane:

"My love, look, this afternoon I was thinking about going for a ride with Rhonda to say goodbye, we haven't seen each other for a couple of years. Is it fine for you? You had to go and choose the flowers with your mom anyway, don't you?"

"Yes, go ahead, but remember that tonight we have a dinner with my uncles. Don't be late, please. And I don't understand how can you find that big girl cool... anyway, if you like her... See you tonight, darling." Jane never particularly liked Rhonda, but she had always accepted her as my friend. Even when I told her I wanted to invite her to our wedding, she hadn't protested that much, even if she didn't like the idea too much.

Jane was the opposite of Rhonda, moreover. She was blonde, tall, and with a slim body. Where Rhonda was curvy and abundant, Jane was thin and athletic. She had long blond hair and pale blue eyes, like ice. Her lips were thin, and a sprinkling of freckles dotted her cheeks. I know it may sound like a movie romantic story, but I fell in love with her from the first moment I saw her. I knew immediately that she was the one, she was simply perfect to me, she perfectly suited to the image I had always had of my ideal girlfriend. So, I immediately started wooing her, and after a few months we started dating regularly.

We had been together for eight years now, and getting married had seemed the most right and natural thing to do. We would have had soon beautiful children, blond and tall like their parents.

I was still thinking about how lucky I was to have such a beautiful girlfriend and that I couldn't wait to marry her, when I arrived in front of Rhonda's house. I rang the car horn and then got out of the car and sit on the hood, waiting for her. After less than five minutes, the front door swung open and Rhonda ran towards me to greet me, with her big breast bouncing under her shirt during the running. She literally threw herself at me, printing two wet kisses on both cheeks of mine with her full lips, and crushed me in a warm embrace, pressing her broad chest against mine. She was smiling and exuberant as I remembered, I always felt overwhelmed by her enthusiasm.

We decided to go for a walk by the river, a classic destination for our summer meetings.

We began to walk slowly along the bank of the river.

"So, prince charming, tell me a little bit, how are the wedding plans going?"

"Very well, Jane is fantastic as usual, she is taking care of everything, I only help her with the logistics. She is a little tired, but it's normal, with all the things she is doing."

"Very well! If she is busy it means that you will finally have more time for me!"

"Ahahahah, I don't think so, I have to accompany her everywhere, I cannot abandon her with all these ongoing preparations, she would kill me!"

"You really are a treasure, males usually are so insensitive and selfish, you instead have always been special, so kind and sweet... Ahhh, how lucky Jane is to have managed to catch you... how she have been able to do it, I really don't know, flat as she is... if sooner or later you get tired, and you finally get the desire of some flesh, you know who to turn to, I hope!" So saying, Rhonda brought both hands to massive chest, squeezing it, and smiled lustful at me with a wink. She wore a light white cotton camisole, which barely contained those huge breasts, which seemed likely to explode from under the shirt. I just made a nervous chuckle, accustomed to Rhonda's constant provocations.

She always acted like this, it was her nature, she loved to flirt and tease continuously, I was used to it by now. For years she had been joking about how flat Jane was compared to her, and how she didn't understand how I could have chosen a girl with so few curves. The truth is that I also liked a bit of curves, I certainly was aware of Rhonda's huge breast, but apart from the fact that I had always considered her as a friend, I had always considered some female attributes, such as breast and ass, as secondary parts of their being. I had always privileged the delicate features of a beautiful face and preferred skinny and slender girls. Not that Rhonda had an ugly face, on the contrary, she had a very sweet face, but that fleshy mouth, and those mischievous eyes, gave her an all too sensual, almost vulgar air, compared to the girls I usually frequented. Me too, like all males, liked big boobs, but it was something I didn't search in my girlfriend, it was an element too explicitly tied to the sexual component, which was fine for a porn-star, but not for my wife. Love has nothing to do with the size of breast, but with feelings, and the link between two people. And I was perfectly fine with Jane. Of course, the sex between us had never been sparked, but we made love quite often, a clean and simple sex, almost pure, always using condom, and without perverse fantasies or strange plays. We were doing well, and we didn't need anything else.

Or so I thought.

We sat on a rock by the river.

"And what about you Rhonda, what do you tell me, isn't there a man in your life?"

"One? Oh no, my dear... not one, but many... But I haven't the only one I really want, think a little..."

"Come on, and why on earth?"

"Well you know, he is getting married, and he has eyes only for his little pale bride... But soon I will make him change his mind, I promise..." As she said this, Rhonda approached me with her face, looking at me with serious eyes. For a moment I was petrified, almost believing that she was going to kiss me, but then Rhonda burst into a thunderous laugh, making fun of me: "Ahahaha, what a face did you do, you looked so scared... I was just joking... you will know when I'm serious..." She added, with another laugh, as if it was yet another joke.

Rhonda had always been quite flirty with me, but that day she was exaggerating.

"So, what are you planning for the bachelor party? Have your friends already organized a good party for you? "

"Well, look, actually I don't know anything, it will be a surprise. I only know that John is taking care of it, he only asked me not to take any plans for the weekend before the wedding."

"Oh, how nice, great! I can come too, can't I?"

"Well, I really don't know, you can ask John, but I think the idea was just boys, you know, between teammates..."

"Oh, come on! What nonsense! You need at least a girl, who is going to do the sexy striptease otherwise? John? And how would I give you my birthday present, then? Think, maybe it's a nice blowjob..."

"Stop it, come on! Don't be stupid, you know that in few days I'm getting married!"

"Well, what harm would there be? Just a pure, innocent blowjob... Besides, it's your bachelor party!"

Then she winked at me: "You fell for it again, it was a joke!"

I was baffled by Rhonda's behavior. She had never been so explicit. Usually her provocations were more veiled, but she had changed in these two years, she seemed more mature and confident, more aware of the power exerted by her body and more uninhibited.

Suddenly, she changed the subject and became serious: "Do you remember when we were child and we played all the afternoon?"

"Of course I remember, how could I forget it..." I answered, happy that we finally moved to more innocent talks.

"I used to chase you around the trees for hours, but I could never catch you..."

I couldn't stop me from asking: "Why, if you had caught me, what would you have done?"

"Well, you know, at that time I was in love with you, you were like an obsession to me, but you didn't even see me... I was just a fat black girl, and you, so perfect and blond... but if I had caught you, I would have crushed you against a tree, and I would have kissed you until you would have fell in love with me..."

I was embarrassed by the turn that had taken the talk, but Rhonda continued: "And do you remember that time I came to your house, it was how much, fifteen, maybe twenty years ago? And then I asked you to close your eyes and kissed you without asking?"

I blushed at that memory, but it was true, it happened, even if I had tried to forget. I struggled to keep my voice steady while answering: "Well, yes, of course I remember it..." In truth, it had been my first real kiss, and even if it was a completely different feeling from what I had imagined, and the surprise didn't allow me to realize of what was going on, the memory of those soft lips on mine, and of that rough and warm tongue that had slipped into my mouth, was indelible in my memory. Afterwards, I had been so ashamed of that kiss that for a while I hadn't wanted to see her again, and I had never told about it to any of my friends.

Suddenly, Rhonda was very close to my face again, looking me in the eyes. I hadn't noticed before, but dark ruby lipstick highlighted her beautiful lips. "But you didn't fall in love, did you? What a pity, I would have loved to have an affair with you... but you never gave me a chance, and now you're getting married... really sure you don't want to try? You would like it, I'm sure... wouldn't you like to go back and return child for a moment, and repeat that kiss, and relive those sensations again? Didn't you like it? Wouldn't you like to kiss me now...?"

For a moment, I doubted whether she was speaking seriously, and I thought it was yet another joke of hers, but suddenly her mouth was on mine, and I knew she was serious.

I didn't expect it at all, and I was completely taken aback. Never, in all those years, Rhonda had decided to make an explicit move on me. I simply didn't think it would ever happen. I was wrong.

Her lips stuck to mine, like a sucker. She had a fleshy mouth, with large, fluffy lips, so different from Jane's thin ones. I tried to step away, but with one hand behind my head she was pressing me against her mouth. I then tried to push her away, but I realized with terror that in doing so my hands had sunk into her huge breast. That feeling made me sigh in amazement, and she took the opportunity to stick her tongue into my mouth. I have to admit that for a moment I lost my control, I closed my eyes and my tongue started to respond to her caresses... It was such a sensual kiss, her lips so soft, her tongue so enveloping... And she kissed in so a passionate way... I had never experienced such an overwhelming kiss before. And then my hands were still on that breast, so big, and soft... for a moment my hands gave a slight squeeze... But it was just for a second, then I thought of Jane, I remembered the wedding, and, this time with more decision, I detached myself from her and I stood up, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

"What the fuck are you doing? Are you crazy? You know I'm getting married!"

"So? You know, I don't care... it's not my problem... and there is no need to get so angry, nobody will know, it will be our little secret... In fact, why don't you sit again, so that we can continue?"

"Have you become crazy, what are you talking about!? I'm engaged to Jane, in less than a month I'm getting married, are you fool?"

"Come on, keep calm, I've always liked you, you know... I always hoped that one day something would have happened between us, and when you told me you was going to get married, I simply decided that I no longer had time to wait, I had to make it happen myself... didn't you like it? Didn't you too feel a shiver when our tongues met?"

For a moment I hesitated, thinking about the feelings that the kiss had given me. I still had the sensation of her lips on mine, and my mouth was smeared with her lipstick.

"Come on, let's go, I'll take you home." I responded abruptly.

We made the journey back home in silence. I perceived that every now and then she looked at me and smiled, while I tried not to meet her gaze. When we arrived in front of her house, since I wasn't saying nothing, she said: "Well, bye then. And if by chance you want to kiss me again, you know where to find me..." And so saying, without giving me time to react, before leaving the car, she placed a quick kiss on my lips, but wet and long enough to make me feel her warm breath on my face. Once again, I felt the sensation of her beautiful lips on my mouth. The feeling, less new this time, I liked almost more than the first time.

I started the engine and headed towards the dinner with Jane and her uncles, troubled and angry with Rhonda.

In the next days, I tried my best to avoid Rhonda, and not to think about that kiss. I couldn't deny that it had been exciting, hot and sensual, but a part of me refused to accept that I liked it... she was so different from the girls I usually felt attracted to, so different from Jane... I was ashamed of what had happened, and I was angry with Rhonda for breaking my pre-marriage serenity. I had always suspected that Rhonda had a crush on me, she had often flirted and made veiled allusions during those years, but I thought it was part of her way of being, and that as friends she would have never go further. Perhaps, in retrospective, a part of me had always liked her attitude, so provocative, and perhaps it was even because of what I had continued to frequent her over the years. After all, we all have a vain side who likes to feel courted and desired. But she had no right to arrive all of a sudden out of nowhere and attempt to ruin my relationship with Jane. There was no possibility that she would succeed, of course, but even just knowing that she was around, waiting for me, and the memory of what had happened, were enough to make me nervous and irritable.