All Comments on 'One Sided Conversation Ch. 02'

by jonhawks

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yay for non-psycho femdom! 👏👏👏

Nicely balanced. You weave his consent throughout both chapters and solidly affirm it at the end. That is critical to being able to enjoy observing the action. It is clear he is enjoying this. The wife is well presented as firm enough to meet his needs/desires but not harsh and psychotic. They are seducing their friend into participating, and I'm of mixed feelings about that. Constenting adults and all that...she certainly could have declined...had they been more straight up and abrupt, 'ya wanna be done by hubby?' she probably would have bolted...yet I dislike manipulation. My conflict there will have to marinate.

Will this continue? The denial is center, but at some point the mouse must find some cheese or wither in a corner of the maze. I would love to see him get an actual earth shaking orgasm, not a ruined bull shit of one. In order for denial and control to be worthwhile, there needs to be occasional actual reward. The pleasure of serving and the fun of edging cannot sustain indefinitely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Work!

Very hot story. Agree with the below post, the fact that it is all consenting and he is clearly enjoying himself too makes it so much more erotic than when things are forced or taken too far. Domination grounded in reality is the best kind to me. A definite five stars for the quality and eroticism of this story. Hope you have more planned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Wow and another wow. I should be so lucky, if my wife did this to me, for me!

dyetieddyetiedover 6 years ago
Well done!

Nicely restrained torture.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good premise.

But the ending was a turn-off. Better to keep everything as submission, not willingly going along and encouraging.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous