One Sided Conversation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jonhawks
jonhawks
141 Followers

"Look at me then dear."

Staring intently into his eyes I reached out to take his cock delicately in my right hand. Four quick strokes is all it took. His knees started to shake and I let go. His cock raised and lowered slowly twice then jerked hard and fast two more times. But still there wasn't the slightest drip of fluid.

"Gaaahh!" he groaned, panting. Pained eyes staring lovingly into mine.

I smiled at him then turned to look at Grace. "And that's all it takes now. Once he's edged he's really vulnerable." I looked back into his eyes. "He'll do ab-so-lutely anything now. Won't you dear?"

Roger gave me a quick nod, then glanced at Grace and dropped his eyes in embarrassment.

"You'd lick my shoes if I wanted, wouldn't you?"

Again, the embarrassed nod.

"He looks like he'd even go down on you."

Roger's eyes bulged.

"Oh wow." she giggled "Did you see that look in his eyes?"

I Turned to Grace "Honey, he'd go down on me anytime. But right now, he'd go down on anything. He'd go down on my ass if I so much as suggested it. He'd go down on a dildo with his own ass. He would probably even go down on another cock if I asked him to."

With a meaningful look into Roger's eyes I asked "Wouldn't you dear? "

A pained look came over his face and then he nodded yes. Multiple times.

"Slut" I thought and let go of his neck, letting him sit back again. The slightest drop of moisture glistened at the end of his cock.

"Now... lick that little drop up off the end of your cock and edge for us again."

"Again?" Grace asked, surprised.

"Yes. It doesn't take him long now." I said turning towards Grace. "He can do it multiple times in a row."

He wiped a finger over the slit in his cock and brought it to his tongue. Then he began to stroke lightly again.

"How many times can he do it?"

"I don't know. I think the most I've ever had him do is twelve. After about six times it gets harder for him to get it right though. I usually make him stop and go down on me before that point."

And just that fast Roger was grabbing his thighs and his cock was waving in the air.

Grace was grinning ear to ear "There he goes again. Oh God, that's hot."

"Good job Roger. Now take that cock over to Grace and let her give it a stroke."

"Me?" exclaimed Grace.

Roger dutifully slid over towards Grace and sat at the edge of the ottoman.

"Take it lightly in your hand and give it three quick strokes and let go." I told her.

She looked at his cock a moment and then grasped it and gave it three lightning fast strokes and put her hand down. We both just watched him.

I was proud of Roger. Though at first, I thought he was going to explode. He groaned and practically started sobbing. His cock went rigid and I expected him to lose it. Then his legs shook and his cock twitched twice and then stopped. Again, he was breathing fast and hard. He rolled his hips in a circle, still trying to keep from going over the edge.

"That is so sexy." said Grace. "I can see why you do this. I could get used to it."

"Very good, Roger. Now bring my penis back over here."

He slid back over in front of me.

"I'm going to stroke it really slow, like this. Does this feel good?"

I got a dazed nod. Poor thing. His head was really swimming.

"I want you to look at Grace. That's it. You know what to say if it gets to be too much."

He closed his eyes and nodded. Then opened them to look at Grace. I slowly stroked his cock. When his balls started to dance I slowed down further to draw it out more.

"Please don't make me cum!" Roger blurted.

I stopped.

"Isn't that lovely? I just love hearing him beg not to cum." I said and stroked one more time.

"Please, don't make me cum!" Roger pleaded.

"Especially since I know it is what he wants most in the world in that instant. It's such a thrill hearing him beg me to deny him." I gave him a peck on the cheek and gave his cock a half-stroke.

"Don't make me cum! Oh, God!" Roger pleaded.

"But what he wants just a little bit more ... is to please me."

"And he knows how turned on I get seeing him like this. Knowing he just willingly gave up an orgasm for my enjoyment ..." I ran my fingers softly through his hair behind his ear, caressing him. "... tells me just how much he is willing to do for me. What woman wouldn't want such a devoted man?"

"And I do so love tormenting him when he's like this." I smiled innocently at him. "About as much as he likes being played with." With a smirk and a giggle, I added "Do you know, I even once made him cum by giving him a bit of a kick in the balls when he was like this."

"Oh my." said Grace.

That memory seemed to reach Roger in the animal hind-brain as his cock started to bob and wiggle a bit on its own.

"I'm sorry, dear. Did that just edge you again?"

That got me an embarrassed nod.

"Without anyone even touching you?"

Grace and I giggled.

He dropped his head in embarrassment. I let the moment hang in silence for a moment. It wasn't clear whether Grace or Roger was breathing harder. He was clearly getting to Grace.

"Time to put things back in their place. You've had your fun, Roger." I said picking the cage up off the table again. "Come on, time to put the cage back on."

With that I handed him the cage.

"Really? There is no way he's going to fit." chuckled Grace.

Roger started working the tip of his cock into the tiny cage.

"You are right. He is going to have to crush his cock hard enough to lose the erection. All while still trying not to cum."

"He isn't really that close anymore, is he?"

Watching him pause slightly I observed "I suspect he actually is. Aren't you dear?"

With a sad look on his face Roger nodded slowly towards Grace.

Her eyes positively sparked at the realization of what was happening. Her breathing was fast and shallow.

"Gotcha." I thought.

It took a couple minutes for him to get his cock back in the cage. He had to stop twice more to keep from going over the edge just from the compression of the cage. A moment to relax and heavy breathing and he moved on, squeezing and pushing and prodding until he got it back on.

"Now let me get you all secured." I told him. I fed the screw into place and tightened it down. Then the key was dropped back under my blouse. "That's better."

After a pause, I added "I do make it worthwhile for him. Don't I dear?"

"Yes." came the blushing answer.

"I have him edge on a consistent basis while I goad him on. And he gets to eat me out a little more often than that. Plenty of men spend their days longing to have it so good."

"As for me, I get to express myself sexually without any worry about getting pregnant. I get lovely massages and all the oral sex I want. He does household chores for me and counts it as foreplay. I get to torment him mercilessly and have him constantly desperate for me. It is very affirming, for both of us."

"I am so jealous."

"Roger, I think it is time for you to show Grace the chair you made for me."

"Chair?" asked Grace.

"You will see. It's probably my favorite chair in the house to sit in. Watching him edge always gets me worked up. He may not be allowed to cum but that doesn't mean I can't."

Roger pulled the chair out from the wall and placed it in front of the sofa.

I picked up the throw pillow that covered the seat.

"As you can see it has this lovely opening in the seat. His face just fills it from below. There is a support for his head to keep it in place."

"When I sit on it my weight pushes the mechanism that lifts his face up to meet me. It keeps things just snug. Then he can use his lips and tongue on whatever is over them. It is truly wonderful, and so empowering. I can wear a skirt and sit at my desk for hours on end. I don't always get a lot of work done, but it certainly makes the time go by pleasantly."

"Roger, can you get yourself ready to get in the chair?"

Roger retrieved a set of earplugs and a roll of black latex tape from the side table. The plugs he put in his ears.

"I have Roger put in ear plugs and wrap the upper half of his head in latex tape. That way he doesn't see me when I sit or hear what is going on in the room."

Roger picked up the roll of latex next and began winding it around his head. Soon only his nose and chin were sticking out from under the tape. He felt for the chair with one hand and made his way around behind.

"He puts his head in the chair from behind. Ankles get raised up and buckled into the cuffs behind the chair back, and his wrists go in the cuffs at the bottom of the back legs."

We both watched as Roger settled himself and fastened his legs up. He fastened his left wrist in place then picked up the dental spreader and put it in his mouth and opened it wide. Then he closed the right cuff on his wrist and leaned his head back into the opening in the seat.

His mouth made a perfect opening in the bottom of the seat.

"Oh my God." Grace whispered. Her fingers were visibly trembling as she gazed down at his open mouth in the chair seat.

I bent over to lean on the chair seat to show Grace how it raised his mouth up through the seat.

"The beauty of this is he doesn't even get to see me when I sit down. In fact, he hasn't seen me naked below the waist in a month. I can get him to do all sorts of things just to see me naked."

I stood up and walked around behind the chair. "The other nice thing about this arrangement is that if one is so inclined you can ... tap his balls with the tip of your shoe. They are so nicely presented." I tapped his testicles twice with my toe and Roger squirmed and moaned pleasantly. "Just like before, it gets him aroused. Which in turn makes the chastity cage tight. I find it ... motivates him."

Grace looked down at him and up at me in wide-eyed silence. Her breath was shallow and fast. I could swear she was working hard not to drool or stick a hand down her panties. Probably both.

"Now," I said softly "I am going downstairs to the rec room and fire up the TV. If it really has been as long as you said at dinner, then when I walk out, you need to stand up, drop your panties and plunk your pudenda down on this chair. I hope I don't see you downstairs for at least 45 minutes. And don't worry, he can't hear you or see you. He won't know it isn't me until it is too late. And he'll love it."

And with that I turned and strolled towards the door.

When I got to the door I turned back for a moment too look at Grace, staring down at the chair seat.

Softly I said "You might want to finish your tea before you take a seat so you don't spill the cup. Besides, you and he will probably both need the fluids. He is likely to get quite thirsty before you are ready to stand up again. Feel free to give him a sip or two, or even three of something."

Grace's gaze returned to stare at Roger's mouth open in the chair, and I walked out.

It seemed to take Grace a while to work up the nerve because I didn't hear anything from upstairs for a good 20 minutes. Then the moaning started. I counted two really good ones. I was glad for her and proud of Roger.

Somewhere around an hour later a much less nervous Grace made her way down the stairs.

"That... was amazing." Were the first words she said to me. "I don't know how to thank you or return the favor."

"You don't have to. In so many ways it is you who has done us a favor. Thank you."

"Listen, I don't mean to be rude but my legs are so weak I can barely walk. I ... need to go. Can I call you tomorrow?"

"Sure. Let me walk you out."

Epilogue:

I walked her to her car and waved goodbye. Then I went back inside and found Roger. I released his legs and arms from the chair. He sat up and unwound the latex tape and took the spreader out of his mouth.

"How are you? Everything OK?" I asked.

"Oh God. I'm fine. Is Grace still here? How is she?"

"She's fine. A little weak in the knees, but doing fine. She just left. Did you have fun?"

"Good lord yes. You really got me when you had her sit in the chair. I don't know how you did it."

"You liked that huh?"

"Oh yeah. Though it seemed like forever before she sat. I figured the two of you had wondered off or were talking about other things."

"I stepped out to give her a little privacy and a chance to work up the nerve. I gather she enjoyed herself."

"Like, four or five times."

"Oh my. I only heard two."

"She was shy at first. I thought she was going to get up after the first. But I persuaded her to stay."

"You worked hard then. Did you get thirsty?"

"Yes, but she was kind enough to provide me some refreshment after the second orgasm."

"Good boy."

"Think she'll be back? Or did we scare her off?"

"I think we can lure her back without any problem." I said smiling. "I doubt she has ever worn a strap-on. I can offer her the opportunity to try it out on you."

"Thank you for everything tonight."

"You are welcome. Though if you really want to thank me, you can just lie back into that chair again."

"It would be my pleasure."

jonhawks
jonhawks
141 Followers
12