All Comments on 'One Sided Conversation'

by jonhawks

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A very hot story

This is a very hot story that combines multiple fantasies of mine, tease and denial, edging, humiliation and voyeur! Great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Epically stupid

In the beginning, when he dropped his pants? All she saw was a hard prick. No cage. Because the cage is a toy that he can remove at any time without the key. He didn't take her to dinner that night. When she answered the knock on their door she was served with divorce papers and a restraining order. She had 1 hour to pack her things and leave the house. You see, it's considered sexual assault and spousal abuse to lock a man in a cage. The Sheriff that served her the papers explained the restraining order. She couldn't come within a 1000 yards of her husband or their house. She avoided jail but lost 90% of their marital assets in the divorce. He hasn't seen or talked to her since. Who would stay with a bitch that shows him everyday that she has no love or respect for him. End to the stupidity.

No stars as even giving this drivel one star would be an insult to the star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
That was pretty hot for an unusual story!

Nicely done -- thank you. By the way, don't listen to the haters. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Chapter 2?

When?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome!

Perfect! Keep them coming!

cock_nerdcock_nerdover 6 years ago
stupid indeed

Not even in the BDSM category you're save from "Epically stupid" comments. Please for the love of everything thats holy refrain from commenting in the future as you have no idea what you're talking about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Delightful!

Very naughty!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

They deserve each other. She is a sadistic, misandrist, cruel, manipulative bitch & he is a total, complete, wimp with no strength of character. Lock her out of the house, see a lawyer and get a life without the awful cow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous