All Comments on 'One Slip: The Sacrifice & Aftermath'

by DFWBeast

Sort by:
  • 212 Comments (Page 3)
TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

I think in the original story (or maybe another version??) she was roofied - which kind of explains her behavior a bit better, because post her 20 minute fuck fest, Donna is basically an ideal wife. I mean, a real paragon of wifely virtue. It doesn't make sense if you think about it - she immediately rejects Gils blackmail, snaps right off to confess to her husband with no preparation and even has the presence of mind to protect him as best she can from any legal problems. I dunno, like even in this story, you kind of hand wave (or is it lampshade with the Martian Slut Ray comment?) the fact that her initial infidelity makes zero sense. I really like this premise for a story, but I just feel like that part is the weak link in an otherwise excellent tale. Like, I don't know, make the incident with Gil more premeditated or something, or make the actual sex less graphic (and maybe even have her push Gil away and run away crying - something not seen in the photos). It's just a real incomprehensible part of the plot as it stands. Like... characters need motivations to do things? Gil's are pretty well fleshed out, but Donna's are a cypher with a barely passable setup.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Didn't like it at all.

For me, reconciling requires a special happening and a special response, not just a run of the mill I got hit by the Martian slut ray.

"She prayed the death she was witnessing was only his trust in her and not his love."

Without trust, love withers and dies a slow often painful death. Period.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This story begs the question: if she hadn't been blackmailed, would she have stopped?

When I was very young, I let women get away with cheating. Similar MO's as in this and other stories.

NONE stopped. One and done.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Whenever I read the phrase " company whore" I stop reading

XluckyleeXluckylee3 months ago

Great job of making the readers feel what the characters were feeling. I loved your ending. 5 stars from Xluckylee

EastCoaster1EastCoaster127 days ago

Yes, it was a RAAC... but I don't think you carried out Patricia51's characters as much as you may think you did.

The story was written well, but the convenience of Mia while she was in jail was a tad too convenient, and the legal outcome was a bit too muddy.

Four stars for the technical skill of the author and an ending that had some punishment for the cheating wife.

Somebody needs to write a story about the antidote to the Martian Slut Ray, though...

OOAAOOAA22 days ago

GREAT ending story for patricia start!!!!! Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

The problem with RAAC stories is that the outcomes are so unrealistic and stray so far from real life probabilities as to become unbelievable.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy21 days ago

Don't know why I didn't comment on it! Great followup to the original.

5

reggmoreggmo6 days ago

If there was any part of Donna's tryst that was unsatisfying I'm sure she would have broke it off. The woman is a cheating slut. She is lying to her self. She has already confessed to the second time being easier. I have already rea five of story closings. All are taking her back. If I could write I would not be willing to take a chance on another set of discoveries. My ending would say audios Donna.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster15 days ago

On this second reading, I gave it the 5th star I hadn't given it before... for reasons I won't detail, except to say I'm facing loss in my own world, but for a totally different set of reasons, and this touched me in a different way than when I first read it.

gasperguy69gasperguy692 days ago

@reggmo- what tryst? I only read of the one time in Gils office! To me that constitutes a mistake that wasn't repeated! She was genuinely remorseful and took responsibility for her actions. Now if it had been an ongoing affair, or if it was a preplanned event, then things might have been unforgivable. I just can't see that this whole situation is a marriage breaker. A stumbling block yes. But mot a marriage breaker!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDFWBeast@DFWBeast
Most of my stories fit in the "Loving Wives" category. Primarily they're "cheating wives/ revenge/ possible reconciliation" type stories. You'll rarely find stupid, clueless wives or weak, whipped husband's in my stories. What you'll find is flawed wives...