All Comments on 'One Starry January'

by LaSalia

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604almost 12 years ago
Thank you

A thoroughly enjoyable story. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

Definately worth 5 stars. Thank you.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 12 years ago
Nice fantasy but . . .

Unlikely for a man to just accept his wife's kissing another person intimately, even if that person is a woman rather than a man. I understand the concept of surprise, and maybe they had previously discussed the common male fantasy of satisfying two women at the same time, but to do this without first exploring the idea with hubby is very dicey.

What if he objected and accused her of infidelity? Some men, many in fact, would feel as if they were not satisfying their mates if their partners wanted/needed a woman's touch for complete satisfaction. And how did she know she could handle her husband's fucking another woman in front of her? I realize she considered some of these issues in her selection process, but again, it was risky.

Finally, hubby should realize the next step might be his wife's insistence she be allowed to have sex with two men as their next "threesome." After all, she gave him another woman to enjoy, now she expects him to reciprocate. These issues illustrate the "Law of Unintended Consequences," and as Mr. Spock said in the Star Trek episode, "Amok time," sometimes the "having" is not so good as the "wanting." It is not logical, but it is often true. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

And so starts a swinging or open marriage. As long as they both get laid equally then go for it. But like many swinging or open marriages one partner always loses. Which person will lose out here, the husband or wife? I will guess the wife will fuck around and the husband will lose, or win if he becomes a willing cuckold.

LaSaliaLaSaliaalmost 12 years agoAuthor
We Have Talked About It

I keep forgetting most married people don't trust their spouses at all. My hubby has told me lots of times how hot it would be to see me with a girl, be with two girls, and how as long as I'm not doing anything behind his back without him he's all for it. As long as it isn't with another guy, then we'd have problems.

bigglesbigglesalmost 12 years ago
Excuse me but

I think you are probably making the same mistake as me in responding to these loons.

They are not interested in the quality of what you write, they are fundamentally opposed to this site and the way they express that is to slag off everything that they see. If Shakespeare put his entire work on here they would say it was crap.

Its a nice story. Keep writing but there really is no point in allowing anonymous comments from retards that dont conbtribute.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
VulcanOH

I think Buckeye Vulcan is a bit wrong. I think a lot of Hubbies would be OK (agree, NOT 100% of them) with their Sweeties kissing another woman! Especially if the interaction started with a kiss and the kissing was ambiguous about sexual intimacy at first.

Story is well-told and hot. 5*

adgeonadgeonalmost 12 years ago
Lucky bastard

Thanks for the story

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Good writing around a fairly innocuous tale...

...but I agree with Vulcan mainly because I see men as being more insecure around physical intimacy issues. But I think the author should explain (perhaps in a story) her feelings about married couples and trust. Personally I think trusting a human being is always dicey, for the obvious reasons.(This includes oneself-but maybe not mom,usually.) And Biggles, go live in the mid-east if you think censoring is a good policy. I fight with anon more than you ever will but I still comprehend their Raison d'etre. Thanks for writing author.

robertlrobertlabout 9 years ago
Wow, what a story!

What a fantastic, sexy story! A guy's dream come true times ten!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it!

I loved how intimate and romantic yet sultry and sexy it was. Kudos!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaSalia@LaSalia
435 Followers
I went to school for creative writing but haven't tried to make a living off it yet. Right now I just need an outlet for my creative juices, ;-). The things I write for this site are VERY dark. If you're a hopeless romantic and want to read about two people who are sweet an...