One Step Behind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

'Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!'

The was no sign of reluctance, no hint of regret or remorse, just complete compliance and real, visible pleasure. No, it was beyond mere pleasure; my wife had moved into the realm of ecstasy.

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

'Uh! Uh! Uh! Uhhhhh! Oh God! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Marcus was pounding her hard; far harder than I had ever done and she was responding in ways I had not seen for many years. My love and respect for my sweet wife, especially after she had given birth to our children had prevented me from treating her as the sex object she now apparently loved being.

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

'Fuck! Oh fuck! Oh my God! Harder! Harder!"

Marcus' response was immediate and forceful. His hands grasped her hips so tightly that his fingers dug into Caroline's soft flesh, he began to thrust into her with a force approaching violence.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

The room was filled with the sound of flesh on wet flesh, accompanied first by my wife's loud moaning, then by silence as her rapidly increasing orgasm eventually robbed her of the power of speech.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

'Oh God Caz I'm cumminggg!"

With those unmistakeable words, loud feral grunts and a series of increasingly violent thrusts, my oldest friend began to inseminate my willing, eager wife. Pulling her body forcefully onto his cock with every stoke, Marcus came deep inside Caroline's open, accepting body. Her hands gripped the sheet below her tightly and her head was thrown back in the throes of her own climax as her first and most recent lover pumped his seed into her still-active reproductive system.

There were tears in my eyes as I slowly backed away. Only once I had reached the corner and they were out of sight, could I turn my head away from the terrible scene and pad silently away.

***

For two whole months, this pattern was repeated. Every Thursday afternoon I absented myself from the office and drove home, parking a discreet distance away before approaching silently on foot. Three out of the eight weeks my journey was wasted; either only Caroline was home or nobody was home at all. On those occasions I slunk back to my office or worked from home all afternoon.

But on four of those eight weeks it worked. Four times I was able to watch my wife and her lover performing increasingly energetic and imaginative acts of copulation on the annexe's large double bed. Four times I watched as her body was repeatedly penetrated by Marcus' oversized cock, driving her to orgasms the like of which I had never seen in her, before inseminating her sweet, familiar body with copious amounts of his seed.

From missionary to doggy, from performing oral sex to receiving it, from sitting to standing, the two lovers explored the gamut of sexual positions, the only common theme being the eventual insemination of my wife by my oldest friend.

And all of this was done with a level of eager participation that I had not encountered from my wife since the early days of our relationship.

Needless to say, the pain that this caused was exquisite. A desperate desire to break into their love nest, break the two copulating bodies apart and reclaim the woman who was legally mine was balked before it had even started by a level of arousal I have never known, a complete inability to move or even raise my voice, and an even stronger need to watch the whole terrible spectacle time and again.

I am ashamed to say that I came in my underwear on two separate occasions, my arousal was so intense.

It was only during the eighth Thursday afternoon that things went awry. A last minute phone call had cause me to leave my office later than planned, but nonetheless all had started well; Marcus' car had been in the driveway when I rounded the corner on foot having parked my car a discreet distance away. My footsteps on the driveway had been as silent as they ever had been, the blinds on the annexe had been left open as before and as I moved into my semi-concealed watching place, I could tell that my friend and wife had wasted little time in getting down to business.

Foreplay had been either completed or dispensed with because as I settled myself for what I hoped would be a massively arousing, deeply satisfying session as voyeur, it was clear that Marcus' cock was already well embedded in my wife's vagina.

Caroline was on her back, her curvy legs wrapped around her lover's thighs, her arms raised, her hands raking Marcus' shoulders and biceps. Well into his stride but still evenly paced, my oldest friend's thrusts were long, slow and deep, his taut buttocks rising and falling with machine like regularity.

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!

Clearly well used to each other's body, Marcus was reding my wife's increasing arousal like a map, matching his pace and depth of thrust to her instinctive responses. Caroline's back was flexing, her hips rising upwards to meet each of my friend's increasingly powerful downward thrusts.

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!

As the volume of her exclamations increased, so did the force with which she was penetrated, and as that force increased, so did the volume of her more and more passionate gasps.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

UH! UH! UH! UH!

Ngh! Ngh! Ngh! Ngh!

Marcus' grunts, though lower pitched and quieter than my wife's moans and wails, were distinctly audible too, increasing in volume and frequency in time with his thrusts. Hard, almost cruel grunts that spoke of his complete control of his own body, the pace of their copulation and his determination to give my sweet wife a fucking to remember.

And, unknown to him, one that I her cuckolded husband would remember too.

The pace increased, my wife's wailing increased in volume and feral passion. The bedsprings creaked louder and louder as my oldest friend's erect cock pistoned in and out of the vagina that until his arrival had known only mine for so many years.

The vagina I knew so well and had ejaculated in so often. The vagina through which our wonderful children had emerged.

SLAP-SLAP-SLAP- SLAP!

UH-UH-UH-UHHHHH!

NGH! NGH! NGH! NGH!

SLAP-SLAP-SLAP- SLAP!

YES! OH YES! OH YES!

SLAP-SLAP-SLAP- SLAP!

YES! OHMYGODYES!

SLAP-SLAP-SLAP- SLAP!

OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! OHMYGODYESSSSSS!

My wife's head rolled from side to side in ecstasy as she came, filling the room with the sounds and smells of a woman whose body was completely beyond her control. She raked her lover's arms, shoulders sides and back with her fingernails as spasm after orgasmic spasm wracked her soft, curvy body in a climax the like of which I had never seen beneath me.

'Fuck! Oh fuck! OH FUCKKKK!'

Then, before my eyes, my oldest friend croaked and grunted as he emptied his balls into her completely unresisting body. I watched, frozen as Marcus' tight buttocks clenched and relaxed, clenched and relaxed as orgasmic spasms drove his erect cock higher and deeper into Caroline's body.

'"Fuck Caz... You are SO fucking GOOOD!"

Marcus' body was now in the throes of those rapid, erratic, spasmic thrusts that announced a deep and copious ejaculation. I could picture the pale, gooey fluid spurting from its tip into the darkest depths of her vagina, across her fully dilated cervix and into the womb beyond.

Her legs wrapped tightly around his upper thighs, her arms around his neck, holding him as tightly against her body as possible as if to milk every last drop of his seed from his cock and balls.

Her eyes were first, wide open, then tightly closed as his buttocks clenched sand unclenched, pumping that precious fluid into her open, accepting reproductive system.

She looked up into her eyes as his thrusting slowed.

They kissed, long and deep, mouths open, tongues no doubt entwined, eyes closed.

She looked into his eyes again and smiled.

She looked at the ceiling and sighed, long and deeply.

Then she looked over his long, strong back at the doorway.

And she saw me standing there, watching.

Our eyes locked together; there was no doubt about it; I had been spotted.

Chapter Eighteen

Hours later I returned to our home to find only my wife's car in the driveway. The kids were in bed asleep so we had the kitchen at least to ourselves. Caroline was dressed of course, but her chest and face still bore the pink flush of recent orgasms -- orgasms I could testify had been more intense than any she had enjoyed in bed with me.

The atmosphere was tense but calm. No voices had yet been raised but passions and in my case at least, emotions were high. Anger, shame, guilt and fear all rolled over me as I confronted the woman I loved more than anything or anyone else in the world.

The woman who had been cheating on me with my oldest friend.

There had been no row, no fight, no shouting match when she had spotted me. I had simply backed away silently then, as the two lovers struggled to put on enough clothes to cover their nakedness and pursue me, I had turned and run from the house. First to the street, then around the corner to my car, then I had driven away blindly, my sole idea to get as far away from the adulterous couple as I could.

I had driven to the coast, crazy thoughts of suicide in my mind, though these were driven by feelings of shame at being both a cuckold and a voyeur rather than by anger towards my wife and her lover. I had walked up and down the sea front drinking coffee after strong coffee, wind in my hair and ears before the emotions within me had moderated enough for anything approaching clear thinking to become possible.

Eventually I recognised that there really was only one practical course of action; I returned to my car and drove as slowly and calmly as I could back home. Back to the house I had until so recently thought of as the safest, closest place on earth but which now would forever be tainted.

"How much did you see?" she asked without preamble as soon as I entered the kitchen.

Her voice was quiet but anxious.

"Enough."

"How.. how long were you watching?"

"Long enough."

"You saw us..."

"I saw everything Caroline. And I heard you too."

"So there's no point me..." she carried on.

"Pretending it was something else? Or a one-off error of judgment? Don't bother even trying."

There was a long pause in which I could feel the tension in my wife's body increase.

"Are you going to leave me? Leave us?" I asked quietly, then added, "For him?"

"That wasn't our plan," she replied oddly.

"Our plan? You actually planned how you were going to cheat on me?"

"Not at first," she said with a sigh. "It just sort of happened. But once it had started, we knew we had to be careful how we..."

"Fucked?"

I could see her wince at my use of the word.

"How long has it been going on?"

"A while."

"Straight after he arrived?"

"A few weeks after."

"Who seduced who?"

Caroline sighed.

"Does it matter?"

"Not really I suppose."

"My travelling certainly gave you plenty of opportunities to fuck?"

She winced again, but then nodded.

"Is he good in bed?" I asked as calmly as I could. "I mean really good enough to cheat on me for?"

"You really want to know?"

"I think I deserve the truth, don't you?"

Again my wife sighed.

"He's the best I have ever had. To be honest, he has always been the best."

'You told me I was the best you had ever had."

My unfaithful wife shrugged.

"Girls learn from a very early age to tell boys what they want to hear at the time they most need to hear it."

"You mean...?'

"You are a perfectly adequate lover. But you wouldn't want to eat burgers all your life would you? Or never drive anything but a Ford car?"

"And I suppose Marcus is a Porsche?" I asked.

Caroline laughed.

"He thinks he is, but the truth is he is more of a Ferrari -- unreliable for everyday use but on its day, the best ride you will ever have!"

It was hardly an appropriate moment to make a joke but I couldn't help smiling. Then the reality of our situation came back with a cold chill. Caroline must have felt the same.

"I don't want to leave you for him. I want to stay married to you and for our family to continue."

To my surprise, the feeling of outrage I should have felt was more one of relief. I didn't dare say anything in case my voice gave this away.

"Is or marriage over now? Do you want to throw me out and divorce me?" Caroline asked.

My reaction was instinctive, before I had even tried to think it through.

"No! Well, I don't think so..."

"What then?"

I paused, not understanding what was going on in my head. Eventually I asked:

"Is it over now, your affair? Or do you intend to keep fuck... seeing him?"

Caroline paused and looked at me with a strange expression on her face, as if trying to read something in mine.

"I don't want to lose you," she replied, enigmatically.

"That isn't an answer. Do you mean yes; you do want to keep fucking him?"

My wife nodded.

"Yes I do. And I want you to let me do it."

I could hardly believe my ears.

"Let you? You expect me to agree you can keep on fucking my oldest friend? In our house?"

She paused, then nodded again.

"Yes. I do."

"Why in God's name would I agree to something like that?"

Caroline took a deep breath.

"Because you know it makes me happy."

"Huh...!" I snorted.

Caroline looked me deep in the eye with an expression on her face I had never seen before.

"And I know... that watching him fuck me makes you happy too."

Her voice was hard and measured, her eyes locked on mine.

"Are you serious?" I demanded in a vain attempt to deny her accusation. "How can your cheating possibly make me happy?"

I tried to sound outraged, but my voice betrayed me. Even to my ears, my words sounded false.

"I saw the look on your face when you were watching us. And don't try to pretend you hadn't been there for quite a while. You were watching him fuck me and you were enjoying what you saw."

"No... I... I..."

"You have known about us for a while, haven't you? I bet this wasn't the first time you've watched. You've been getting off on it!"

I said nothing but my expression must have given me away.

"How long have I known you, Paul? I can see it in your face. Tell me I'm wrong. Go on, tell me honestly that I'm wrong and I will give you whatever kind of separation or divorce you want. I will even tell the kids it was all my fault."

"Caroline..."

"You can't say it can you?" her voice was calm but firm. "You are too honest a person. It's one of the things I love most about you."

"You love me? How can you say that after you've just..."

"Been caught fucking Marcus? I'm not sure I understand it either, but I do love you. You are the love of my life but sometimes love like that isn't enough. Marcus has reminded me how much I have been missing all these years. Having tasted the forbidden fruit again and loved it so much, I just can't go back to where we were before. Do you see that?"

I wanted to say 'no' but something stopped me. For safety's sake I said nothing.

"If you want me gone, I will understand that. Neither of us wants that but I would understand."

It was more than I did but I wasn't going to say that... yet. Silence seemed my safest option as she continued.

"I would prefer to remain your wife, to live here with our kids and go on like the close family we have always been. But I am not going to give up the wonderful new experiences I have discovered. You know full well that you have really enjoyed watching ever since you found our Marcus and I had started..."

"Started fucking?" I ended her sentence for her.

"Started fucking," she agreed. "If you want the same freedom; if you have someone else you want to fuck, I would be in no position to object. But I don't think you have. I think deep down you like what I'm proposing. Deep down you want it too."

"Caroline please..."

"The choice is yours, Paul. If you knew you were free to watch anytime you wanted, could you go on living with me in our house with our family, knowing that your wife was unfaithful? Could you share me with another man?"

Chapter Nineteen

The answer to that question took some days to become clear in my mind. I had never considered myself a weak, Beta-male whose dissatisfied wife was forced to seek sexual release from other, more masculine men, but there was no denying the massive arousal I had experienced watching Caroline and Marcus together. There was no denying the fact that far from asserting myself and bringing their affair to an end, I had gone back over and over again to watch them fucking.

There was even less doubt that Caroline had reached peaks of pleasure with Marcus that she had seldom, if ever reached with me. Having seen her reach these peaks, I could well understand she would be unwilling to forego them in future.

The choice I faced was simple: my wife or my Alpha status.

And there was no way I wanted to lose my wife.

***

"Good morning," I said softly as I entered the bedroom carrying two cups of steaming hot tea on a tray. "It's seven o'clock."

There was no movement from either of the two naked figures on the bed. They were spooning together, the man's strong arm draped over the woman's hip, his groin resting against her full buttocks.

The smell of stale sex in the room was overwhelming. I opened the window, letting a shaft of sunlight fall over the bed two middle aged bodies, the man's sun-wrinkled, slim and athletic, the woman's full, rounded and fecund.

"It's seven o'clock," I whispered. "Your taxi will be here in an hour."

The man raised his head and looked at me dopily.

"Thanks Paul," he mumbled, lifting his arm from the woman's body and slowly raising himself to sit on the bed.

There was a moan of protest in a familiar female voice. The woman's hand reached back, grasped the man behind her by the wrist and pulled him towards her.

"Don't go now..." she whined pleadingly.

"Can't miss my flight," the man smiled, kissing her lovingly on the forehead.

The woman's familiar face pouted in mock disappointment; her lower lip thrust out like a five-year-old's.

"Please!" she whined again, tugging the man's muscular forearm towards her large, floppy breasts. "One last time?"

She rolled onto her back, her soft, feminine legs opening in dozy but unmistakeable invitation, exposing a vulva whose outer lips were swollen and an angry pink colour from recent overuse.

"Again, Caz?" the man protested with mock exasperation.

"Please..." came the soft, already-half-aroused response. "You'll be gone SOO long. I'll miss you."

"It's only a week..." the man's supposed exasperation continued. "Well okay, but it will have to be a quickie!"

The woman smiled broadly and raised her arms towards the man's powerful shoulders and neck.

I put the tray down on the dresser and slipped silently towards the open door as, indifferent to my presence, the man rose confidently over the woman's supine body. Her legs opened even wider as he mounted her, his long, thick cock already semi-erect with morning wood as he directed its smooth, rounded head towards her dark, well-used and wide-open vagina.

There was a soft gasp. I moved a little closer to get a better view. A long, slow sigh escaped the woman's 's lips as, in a single, slow stroke, her lover entered her, his penetration continuing unimpeded until he had bottomed out within her sweet, welcoming body.

She moaned in pleasure as he wriggled his hips, finding his place deep within her. She bit her lower lip as his hips pressed firmly against her inner thighs, forcing them wide open, his full sack resting against her perineum.

In my mind, and no doubt deep within her body, the head of his cock was already crushing the pink peach of her cervix; the cervix through which so much semen had flowed and two wonderful children had emerged.

1...345678