One Step Behind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a pause while their eyes locked onto one another, their lips met in a long lingering kiss, her hands rose to his muscular chest...

Then, before my watching eyes, my oldest friend began to fuck the living daylights out of my wife.

Again.

***

What is Alpha Status anyway? What is it worth? Does it really exist?

I am still a good father to my kids and a good husband to my wife. I am still very much the breadwinner of the family. Along with my wife, I still make all the big decisions for our family -- a family that is still very much happy and intact.

I still make love with my beautiful, sexy wife from time to time too, though I now know my performance in that department makes me very much her second choice.

All I have lost is control over who Caroline sleeps with, where and when. And to be really honest, what husband ever really has that anyway?

What I have gained is a happy, contented, sexually satisfied wife who is grateful to me for allowing her to be her true self. I have gained a route to levels of my own arousal I never knew existed too; the climaxes I reach watching or listening to Caroline's extreme orgasms have been a revelation.

I have chosen to live the life of a cuckold; a man whose wife's body no longer belongs to him alone.

It is a life many men fantasise about, but only a few of us live it for real.

And I can say without hesitation that so far, I have not regretted it.

One Step Behind isn't a bad place to be after all.

1...345678