One Step Beyond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her in awe. "Jeez, you are something else, Madison. I wish you luck in your quest and hope you get your life back."

She reached out and took my hand. "Thank you, Daniel." She leaned towards me and lowered her voice. "How about you accompany me on my quest and get a little payback of your own?"

I was utterly dumbfounded. "What, me? How?"

"Well, going back to the start once more, when your Mom asked... him... if you could stay, he said 'no way'. I did too. Kinda freaked me out to be honest. Then I thought about it - I knew you two were daggers drawn and I was pretending I still loved him. Thought maybe an ally would help and somehow we could both get even with him. The first couple of weeks, I thought it had misfired. Then he gave me an empty gun and I reloaded it fast. It became obvious you hated him even more than I thought. It also became obvious you had certain... feelings towards me. It couldn't have been better!"

Then she changed the dynamic of the conversation in a way I never expected in a million years.

She sat back in her chair and began to fiddle with her hair again. A long, leather-clad leg emerged from under the table and she draped it across the tabletop. She lit another cigarette and popped a button on her blouse. I sat transfixed with my mouth wide open as she spoke again.

"When you fantasise about me, where do you come? On my tits? My face? In my mouth? Do you fuck me in the ass in your dreams? Do you lick my pussy? Do you imagine your cock deep in my throat, making me gag? Be honest, Dan - we've been honest so far."

I began to shake, completely unable to process where she had suddenly taken things. I hoped I'd never come before her in a court of law - I wouldn't stand a chance.

I blurted out the words before they had even formed in my mind. "All of the above. And a lot more. I've thought of brutalising you, I thought of making tender love to you. Sometimes Cassie is there to share and lick you clean. Not that I know what she looks like."

She smiled. "But you've seen her - fluffy mop of dark hair between my legs in JPEGs ten and eleven. You'd like her. Hot as hell and a very naughty lady. Right, so you've given me very acceptable answers to some pretty uncompromising questions this morning, so I am going to make you an offer."

I was now completely numb. "What offer?"

"What better way is there for me and you to get back at a man we both hate? It's so obvious, isn't it?"

Barely believing how this was panning out, I couldn't take it all in. "What is?"

"Oh, Dan - you can be so naïve at times. It's so simple - his apparently doting wife fucks his despised son in his own bed! Such poetic justice! We have three weeks from when I come back from London on Monday. In that time you can fulfil all your dirty little fantasies. I'm game for cum anywhere. I take it in the shitter like a pro and I suck cock like a porn star. Come on, Dan - what do you say. Let's both get the bastard back and fuck ourselves into oblivion in the process!"

All I could manage was an incredulous, "Are you serious?"

Her steely gaze was back. "Oh yeah, Dan. Deadly fucking serious. Now come over here and I'll show you just how serious I am. Next week, you can come anywhere you want. Today, you'll have to make do with my mouth. Now come on, young man. Hurry along - I have a train to catch soon!"

I sat, unable to move. She inhaled deeply on her cigarette and stubbed it out on her saucer. A crooked finger beckoned me forwards. "I can afford to miss one train. Two is not acceptable."

Sweat broke out on the back of my neck as I rose slowly. A brief thought of her taking the guy in her mouth in the photo flashed into my mind. Now I was going to be that guy. I prayed I would last long enough to enjoy it.

She leaned forward and ran her palm down my now burgeoning erection, a little smile playing on her lips. "Nice. Always good to see a positive reaction!"

Reaching up, she took my long hair in her left hand and pulled me down. Our lips met in a brief kiss. She tasted of coffee and the cigarette. All too soon, she pulled me back off her, her little smile now transformed into a wicked grin. "Never let it be said I ever sucked a guy's dick before I kissed him. What kinda girl would that make me, huh?"

There was a sharp tug on my shorts as I gazed into her eyes and she unzipped me. A quick pop of the button was followed by another sharp tug and this time they slid down around my knees. My erection pointed at her slightly parted lips like a gun and I began to tremble with anticipation.

Smiling, she took one of my hands in hers and placed it on the inside of her upper thigh as it draped across the table. I felt the soft leather and firm flesh beneath and thought I would come the moment she touched me. She squeezed her legs together and heat emanated from the spot a few inches above my hand as I gently stroked her.

That mouth that I had fantasised over for so long opened slowly and her head inched forward until it formed a perfect 'O' around the head of my cock. I could feel her hot breath on it and reached to put my free hand in her soft red hair.

She pulled back with an admonishing look and wagged a finger at me as she had done to the person that took the picture I had viewed so often. "Uh-oh. Naughty boy. Spent a fortune on that hair this morning. Gotta look good for what's coming tonight. Get your dirty little paws off."

With that, she tucked my arm behind my back, gave me a sweet smile and closed her mouth over me, making me shudder and take a huge intake of breath. "Fuck, Madison. I've dreamed of this ever since I first saw you!"

She sucked hard and noisily for a moment and pulled off me with a slurp. "Dream no more!"

I lasted longer than I expected, but mainly only thanks to her consummate expertise. She used her lips, tongue and teeth to tease and excite me, her fingers encircling the base of my shaft just above the balls. Her other hand alternately stroked my buttocks, squeezed her breasts and ran along the shaft between her oral assaults. Every time I thought I was going to let go, she backed off, allowing me time to cool down, guiding my hand to her nether regions where I stroked her through the leather and she squeezed down hard with her thighs.

I watched in awe and disbelief as she took me all the way, her nose bumping my abdomen, before pulling out, great gobs of saliva splattering to the tiled floor as she caught her breath. Smiling, she wiped her mouth on the hem of my t-shirt before going back down on me, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked, then bulging as she ran my erection around the inside of her mouth.

Her tongue flickered on my frenulum and she grinned once more. "Mmm, pre-cum. Time to take it home." She put both hands on my buttocks and moved me slowly in and out of her mouth four or five times. "Got your tempo there, Dan. Go with it. No faster, no slower. Don't stop until my mouth is full of your thick, creamy jizz. Fuck my mouth, Dan. Come for me, you lovely boy. Let's put a spectacular full-stop on the first paragraph of our revenge story."

I needed every drop of willpower not to take her head in my hands and ram into her until she choked, tugging her hair in all directions as she screamed. I had done just that in my dreams, but now it was reality. I somehow managed to keep to the speed she instructed and gazed down into those green eyes as they burned back up at me.

As I went in, her tongue flickered on the underside of my shaft. As I pulled out, she sucked hard, cheeks hollowing until her teeth gently caught just beneath the head, holding me there as she nibbled and ran her tongue around the full circumference. I managed nine iterations before I let go and felt the ecstatic rush as I flooded into her mouth. She lip-locked me and sucked hard, her hand now back around the base, squeezing gently as I emptied into her, whimpering and moaning in sheer ecstasy, delighted to hear her making throaty, approving noises as she sucked the last from me.

She held me there for a long while before pulling off once more, her lips pursed. As my rapidly deflating cock lolled stickily against my thigh, she leaned forwards and parted her lips. It began to ooze and dribble from them, a long string hanging down, stretching towards the floor before it cascaded out with a soft 'plop' and joined the pool of spittle on the tiles.

She spat out a few last gobs and ran her tongue across her lips. "Good job, Dan. I'd love to have taken that every which way but I've got my good clothes on and all. Maybe next time, huh? Oh and sorry I had to spit it out, but good girls don't swallow on first date. They're dirty girls that do that and I ain't dirty." Her laugh was genuine and hearty. "Yeah, he fucking believes that, right?"

I stood there looking down at her grinning face, her lips glazed with my cum. She took the hem of my shirt once more and wiped the last from them. "Sorry, looks like one for the wash."

I took a deep breath. "No, I don't think I'll ever wash it again. I'm going to wear it all weekend!"

Despite the way she was draped across the table, she managed to extricate herself quite elegantly and stood, gathering up her things. "Right, Phase One complete. You'd never know but for the smoking gun pointing at the evidence!"

She laughed and flicked a hand at my flaccid cock, hanging above the tell-tale puddle on the floor. "Right, I'll leave you to clean up. Just be grateful you won't be cleaning me up at around midnight. My hair won't look so great then." She gave me another little peck on the lips. "You all good, Tiger?"

I put a hand on her buttock. "Oh, I'm good, Madison. That was fucking awesome. If that was all there is, I'll still die a happy man."

She hugged me and I got another delightful squeeze from her breasts. "A lot more to come, young man. A hell of a lot." She glanced down at the mess on the floor and pointed to her chin and breasts. "Next time."

She then popped the top button of her leather trousers and slid a slim hand down inside. She winced as she did so. "Sheeyit, gonna stink that train out. Look what you did to me, Daniel!"

Her hand emerged, her middle fingertip wet and sticky. She held it up and examined it before holding it to my lips. "Whet your appetite..."

My first taste of her had me hardening immediately. I sucked on her fingertip, craving more. I wanted to bury my head between those thighs and suck her till she screamed. But she merely stepped away, smiling.

"Monday night. It all starts then. You've had your amuse-bouche - your aperitif. Just wait for the ten course tasting menu with accompanying fine wines." She walked towards the door. "Oh, give me your mobile number."

I rattled it off, barely able to take in what had just taken place as she tapped it into her phone. "Why?"

Her reply couldn't have been more matter-of-a-fact or deadpan as she glanced back at me over her shoulder. "As you may have seen, I take a lot of selfies."

As the front door closed, I stood in the kitchen of my father's house with my shorts around my ankles, a pool of my cum and my step-mother's saliva between my feet and the taste of her on my lips. My hands gripped the edge of the table and I began to shake at the enormity of what had just happened. I stood there like a statue for a very long time until I finally cleaned up the mess like an automaton.

Just as I finished, she sent me the first of many text messages that weekend. When I read it, I called Keith at the pub and cried off my shift due to a twenty-four hour tummy-bug. There was no way I was going anywhere when the little treasure trove she had just unearthed for me was in a room on the floor above me.

I read it again as I sat on the bed in the main bedroom. Madison Templeton was proving to be an amazing lady.

Hey, you made my panties wet. Yeuch - not nice on a train journey. Ok, so if I'm gonna enjoy myself tonite, you can too. The password to my tablet on my dresser is MadMads. Original, huh? Folder in there with the same name has stuff in it makes the memory card look like kindergarten. Bottom drawer of my nightstand - vibes, fleshlight, butt-plugs, go for it - key in pocket of black leather pants in left wardrobe. If you come on those pants or any of my boots, CLEAN THEM! Oh and the dirty panties I used for a wipe-down last night after using the big blue vibe just happen to be lying casually on the pillow... along with the big blue vibe. I didn't clean that either. Enjoy!

It was very late when I finished and I was relieved to hear rain pounding on the window as I fell asleep. It was still raining when I woke and I got a call to say my cricket match was off and Sunday's was already in doubt. Usually when games were cancelled it was almost a case of despair. This time, it was pure and unadulterated joy.

By Sunday evening I had seen a lot more of Madison Templeton in action and could barely wait for her to come home.

Six

I could barely think straight on the Monday as I tried to keep my mind off what may happen later. I was utterly relieved that I didn't have a pub shift that evening. It was a lovely day but it may as well have been pouring with rain for all I cared. As evening came, I listlessly worked through a few ideas on an unamplified electric guitar. I didn't want to wear headphones in case I missed any tell-tale sounds that would indicate my time had come.

I heard Madison return around seven and resisted the urge to go downstairs and greet her. My fate was in her hands and I didn't want to do anything to jeopardize that. I played on, aware of her downstairs in the kitchen, sorting out her evening meal and no doubt making inroads into a bottle of something expensive.

Just as I was beginning to despair that maybe she had changed her mind, I almost leapt out of my skin when there was a gentle knock on my bedroom door. I fought down a moment of panic and more loudly than I had intended, informed the person who had knocked that they had my permission to enter.

When my pronouncement went seemingly unheeded, it took me a moment to extricate myself from my guitar strap and I crossed to the door with bated breath.

There was no-one there but dangling from the handle were a pair of panties. Not frilly or satin or lace as I would have imagined - just plain white cotton with little red and blue polka dots. Without a thought, I lifted them to my face and inhaled her aroma mixed with the scent of washing powder. It was a heady, intoxicating mix and my heart began to race ever faster.

I glanced down the hall towards her room and laughed to myself as I saw an arrow on the hall floor pointing to the door, which was slightly ajar. The arrow was made up of two hold-up stockings laid end-to-end along the wood-tiled floor, with her bra as the arrowhead, laid in a V-shape at the end of the second stocking. I gathered them up and stood by the door trying to calm myself. This was it - if Friday had been the tip of the iceberg, I could only hope that the rest of it was going to be big enough to sink the Titanic.

I pushed the door open and stepped into the dimly lit room taking in the bed on which I had watched her do some utterly debauched things for most of the weekend. A long arm reached out to the bedside lamp and the lighting increased a notch. A pale face stared back at me, dark satin sheets pulled up to her chin, her red hair arranged artfully around her.

I held up the garments she had discarded in the hall. "Erm, I think you dropped these. Just thought I'd return them."

She nodded. "Thank you, very kind. On that chair please, then you may leave."

I laid them carefully on a chair next to her dresser and turned away, praying she was toying with me.

It turned out she was. "Oh, Daniel..."

I turned, screaming inwardly in triumph. "Yes, Madison?"

Her voice was soft and gentle. "I'm sorry if you thought that you were going to fuck me through that wall behind the bed tonight. See me coated in your cum. Watch it drip down onto my titties as I lick my fingers and slather it across my face." She gave a little shrug. "Had all that all weekend. Got a sore puss, sore ass and my mouth has stretch marks."

As my heart sank, she broke into a smile that would have lit up a winter's day and pulled the sheets down to reveal her magnificent breasts, the gold bars glinting in the low light as they bisected her puffy nipples.

"So, unfortunately all that filth will have to wait until tomorrow. Now come make love to me, you handsome young man. That cock of yours felt good in my hand and mouth on Friday - let me feel it sliding into my wet little snatch."

With that she raised her hand from beneath the sheet, her fingers glistening with her juices. She held them out to me as I stepped forward and sat next to her on the bed. I still could barely believe it was happening as her slim fingers slipped into my mouth and she took hold of my left hand and gently cupped it around her right breast. I squeezed gently, relishing the contrast of the soft skin and the gold bar. I licked her fingers clean then lowered my head and sucked on her other nipple as her fingers wound into my hair.

It was approaching ten o'clock when she knocked on my door. It was almost ten-thirty when she allowed me to sink into her soft wetness and by then I had tasted her first-hand and was utterly addicted to her musky scent. She teased me with her tongue, never taking me all the way in as she had done the previous time, making me wait for the exquisite pleasures to come. We kissed like teenagers on a first date and she guided me when my clumsy attempts at oral sex missed the mark.

By the time she allowed me access, I felt as though she had given me a masterclass and given the sounds that she made, I had improved dramatically in a very short space of time. I gave a brief thought as to what Rachel would have made of my new-found skills when Madison reached into her bedside cabinet and produced a spray can.

"Make sure you last..." I shuddered as she sprayed me, also praying I would last. I wanted to relish every moment of it.

Despite every instinct telling me to go at it like a bull in a china shop, we somehow kept it slow and languid, kissing, licking and nibbling gently at each other as she rose to meet my long, deliberate thrusts. As with her blowjob, every time I got close, she backed off allowing me time to cool down. After twelve minutes of sheer bliss, I could hold back no longer and her fingers raked my back as our lips clamped together and I released into her, biting back tears of ecstasy and joy.

As I slid out of her, she guided my fingers back inside her now slippery hole and as I slammed my stiff digits into her, she scrubbed her clit and came, her buttocks arched off the bed as once again our mouths mashed together.

Then she gave me a taste of what was still yet to come as she licked my fingers clean before we lay in a post-coital bliss. I expected her to tell me to go back to my room afterwards, but after we cleaned up, she ushered me back to the bed.

She stroked my cheek as we lay back down. "Thanks Daniel - I needed that as much as you did. You exceeded expectations. I hope I did too."

I ran a hand through her now tousled red hair. This close, the darker roots just showed a fraction, but she still looked barely out of her twenties. "It was incredible, Madison. Utterly amazing. It should feel wrong, but it doesn't. You are one very special lady and I'm glad you saw sense. I just hope I don't wake up and find I dreamt this."

She tapped me on the nose. "Hey, don't remind me of him on a special night. And when you wake up, I'll still be here next to you. Unfortunately, no sex before work, so you'll have to wait until tomorrow night for round two."

When I woke, she wasn't next to me - she was grinning at me from the doorway. I glanced up at the projection clock displaying the time on the ceiling in large red numbers. It was just after six-thirty.