One Step Beyond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night passed as though I was watching it through a veil. I thought I was sleepwalking it was all so surreal. It began like most parties I had attended except the demographic was a little older and I was clearly the youngest present by some distance. I was aware of looks from a gaggle of predatory older ladies as we drank, ate and made small-talk and wondered how things would progress from where we were to all-out debauchery.

It began for me, at least, when the lady of the house introduced me to a short, bottle-blonde lady in her mid-forties. Maisie looked like any other housewife or mother but when she guided me to the end of the secluded garden and went down on her knees, I was under no illusions that she was not ordinary.

A few times over the evening I felt my resolve begin to falter, especially the first time I was involved in a threesome with another male and again with a lady in her fifties that really did nothing for me. Each time I faltered, someone with more experience helped me back on the horse and soon I was oblivious to the press of flesh against me and threw myself into each encounter with gusto.

It certainly beat a night working in the pub and I reckoned by the end, I had more sexual partners in that one night than in my short sex life to date.

Where my first group-sex experience was a times a little embarrassing until I got into the swing of things, my second was very different. This one had been organised by another friend in their circle and Madison and I were up in London staying in her old apartment.

My new nocturnal activities led to my resignation from the pub and my previously sacrosanct cricketing activities had also taken a temporary back seat.

During a game the previous week, I took a blow on the index finger of my right hand when batting. It didn't really hurt, but they didn't need to know that. I told them the bruising was quite heavy and I would need a few weeks to recover. The warmth of Madison's tight little arsehole helped in my rehabilitation and I made sure it stayed flexible by finding her G-spot at every available opportunity.

The party at the large, upmarket South London property belonging to Talia and her husband James was unlike any I had attended at University. Talia was a tall, smoky blonde with a posh accent that could cut diamonds. To get things underway, she claimed Droit de Seigneur on the new boy and bounced on me energetically with Rich's cock in her mouth. I thought Madison talked dirty, but this woman should have had her own webcam show.

The landscape kept changing. One moment a big buxom forty-something had her lips around me as I sucked on Talia's shaven mound, then I was taking a slim black woman from behind as mine hostess wriggled beneath us and licked and sucked at the point of our union.

Different sensations and new partners kept on coming thick and fast and as Cassie peeled off me after a blissful few minutes of slow grind, I groaned as a small hand took hold of me and luscious lips closed over the head of my cock. I looked down into a pair of grey eyes that sparkled with life. She grinned at me around my erection and gave me a cute little wave. I had just taken in a shock of spiky black hair and a fishnet body stocking that couldn't hide a number of ornate tattoos, when it went dark again as the buxom woman straddled me once more.

I lapped at her with more enthusiasm than I felt, wishing I could see the dark-haired girl in action. She was around my own age - which didn't seem the norm in my limited experience of these events - but more importantly, she was utterly gorgeous. There was a slightly Goth look about her and there were a fair few piercings to go with the ink. The most prominent piercing however was her tongue stud and it worked sheer magic on my erection along with sharp little teeth and willing lips that soon had me purring into the wet, hairy snatch that denied me my view of her.

Unfortunately, as with the fleeting glimpse, the glorious feel of the girl's mouth on me was also short-lived. Buxom lady impaled herself on me as the Goth girl vacated and for a while I got to play with a pair of breasts that made Madison look flat-chested. The woman looked down at me as she rode and I nibbled a fat nipple.

She cupped her large breasts. "Daniel, innit? Daisy - pleased ter meet yer, darlin'. Fancy losin' yer load on these puppies?"

I told her I did and got to work tit-fucking the voluptuous woman as she spurred me on with torrents of filth in her broad London accent.

At least now I had a view of the room and the two-dozen or so writhing bodies strewn across the floor, on couches and sofas and in one case up against the wall. My erstwhile Goth had her back to me, straddling the partner of the black woman I had briefly been with, her face clamped to Talia's nether regions. The woman had her by the ears, grinding on her. As she twerked her cute little bottom in a sinuous, rotating motion she gave a keening cry that was muffled by the older woman's pussy and arched her back. As she subsided, Talia pulled her up and they kissed tenderly.

As they parted, the girl headed towards the door, presumably for a well-earned break and a clean-up. She glanced back at the room and caught my eye just as Daisy jerked me to a climax over those enormous, fleshy mounds. I could have gone on longer, but I allowed myself release. Madison had taught me well. Normally the sight of a woman playing with my cum would have had me staring intently, but as she purred and swirled it around her soft skin, I only had eyes for the Goth girl.

A little smile played on her lips as she stood in the doorway, returning my stare. She inclined her head to the kitchen and winked before she disappeared from view.

Thanking Daisy, I went to clean up myself and took a lot of care to ensure I was fit for purpose. I didn't want to meet the Goth girl with a sticky face or the last remnants dribbling down my leg. I was used to talking to girls in the kitchen at parties, but this was a different thing altogether. It was often hard going but would only be worse when naked and trying to talk to a girl that had already taken me in her mouth. At least the ice had been broken.

There was no sign of her when I got there. Mountains of food and drink bottles adorned the central island. It had started off as a normal gathering with canapes and bubbly before descending into mayhem and the food was very good indeed. I helped myself to a prawn vol-au-vent and had just popped a beer when I heard a voice behind me.

"I'll have one of them thanks. Thirsty work eh?" It was a London accent, but not as prominent as Daisy's cockney twang.

I flipped another bottle top and turned to find her standing right next to me. It seemed strange given what had happened a few minutes earlier - that sweet little mouth working on me, not even knowing her name.

She took the bottle and gulped half of it down. "Shit, not like our stuff."

That was not what I expected. "Sorry?"

"Oh just ignore me. Bit of a beer snob. So, escaped Crazy Daisy's clutches did you? Impressive pop-shot. Obviously thanks to that little dark-haired girl working you up nicely!"

I touched my bottle to hers. "That little dark-haired girl worked me up very nicely indeed. Haven't seen her around have you?"

"What, that little tart Serah? Nah, probably buried under a pile of bodies by now."

I leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips, tasting the beer on her. "If you see her, tell her Daniel would like more."

"What, like this?" Her kiss was almost feral. She practically devoured me, crushing her small breasts against me, her left leg pressing between my thighs, the other hooked up around my buttocks. I loved the feel of the fishnet under my roaming hands and her sparkling grey eyes burned into mine.

As we attempted to suck the very breath from each other, I was vaguely aware of someone else behind us, but Serah was oblivious. As Talia came into view, I tapped her on the shoulder and she reluctantly broke our clinch.

"Oh fuck, sorry Tals. I know the kitchen's off-limits for naughty stuff, but he is a bit cute."

Talia picked up a wineglass. "He certainly is, Serah darling. Mads does know how to pick them, doesn't she? Now be good children and finish your beer and go back inside and continue your filth and depravity in the appointed place."

Serah looked from Talia to me. "Tals, I've had enough of writhing bodies for one night. I fancy a bit of one-on-one. Not often I get someone me own age at one of these parties."

The hostess took a long drink of wine. "Go on then, just because I love you, little minx. Upstairs, second left. Don't tell anyone else, don't swallow that tongue stud and don't stain the bloody bedding."

The girl gave Talia a kiss almost as feral as the one she had given me. She piled a plate high with food, grabbed a bottle of expensive looking Rioja and took me by the hand. "C'mon tiger. Let's finish what we started!"

It seemed strange to be with someone my own age again after so many older women. She was a fiery little box of tricks and that tongue-stud had me squirming with pleasure. I was also rather taken with a stud she had in a more intimate place and from the sounds she made as I tugged on it with my teeth and lips, I had the same effect on her as she had on me.

She made love with an intensity - not manic or feral like her earlier kiss, but every movement meant something. Everything she did added to the experience. It was holistic and I tried to reciprocate. We changed positions, licked and sucked each other, went slow and gentle then tore at each other by turns.

We came together at the edge of the bed, her legs up around my shoulders. My hands gripped her little ankle boots as I went home with long, slow thrusts. She rose to meet me, buttocks high off the bed and as I emptied into her, she clamped down with strong muscles and beat her hands on the bed as she shook and shuddered to her climax.

Afterwards we lay entangled, drinking wine from the bottle, feeding each other morsels from the plate she had liberated. She looked up at me, her teeth stained red from the wine.

"Sorry, get a bit full-on at times. Didn't bite too hard did I?"

My shoulder and back were a little sore from her sharp teeth and nails, but I didn't care. We lay for a very long time, kissing gently, caressing, sharing the wine. It was a million miles from the manic depravity in the first half of the evening and I knew which I preferred.

A voice from the doorway dragged us from our blissful reverie. "Ah, love's young dream." Madison leaned on the doorpost, grinning.

"More like fucking lightweight teenagers, Mads darling. Give these kids a chance at some grown-up sex and they fumble about like adolescents."

Serah sat up, looking daggers at Talia. "Tals baby, look at the teeth-marks and scratches on his back and tell me that was a teenage fumble."

Talia shook her head. "Whatever it was, darling - it's over. You missed Mads here taking a full house and Cassie squirting like a fountain over me. But as long as you're happy."

As we waited for taxis to arrive, Serah, her modesty now covered by a trench-coat, looked up at me. "Call me yeah? Mads has my number."

I was astonished. I assumed it was just a brief encounter. "Yeah will do. I'd like that."

Madison finished saying her goodbyes to Talia. "What have you got planned for tomorrow, Serah?"

She shrugged. "Usual Sunday - nothing special. Lie in late, head down the pub, try and find a nice girl to take home. If not, Roger Rabbit will provide."

Madison rolled her eyes. "Howzabout Daniel will provide? He's got nothing planned either. He's played enough tunes on this old fiddle in the last few weeks. Maybe see what sweet music you two can conjure up together?"

Forty minutes later, Serah led me into her small apartment in South London Docklands. We drank beer and talked into the wee small hours and snuggled together in her single bed, holding each other as though we never wanted to let go.

The next morning, I studied her tattoos as she slept. Her upper arms and shoulders were covered in ink, some of it tasteful, some a little less so. I was more taken with an intricate pattern that formed the top of a triangle at the base of her throat, coming to a point between her breasts before spreading out beneath them again in a diamond shape.

I felt a little shudder as I read the words that ran above her left hip.

I stared into the abyss and it stared back at me

There was definitely something beneath the surface of this girl - almost a darkness, but it didn't put me off. I had darkness beneath the surface too. Maybe we were meant for each other.

When she woke, we made love. It was the complete antithesis to the previous night - long, slow, languid and gentle. By the time we had showered and she made coffee, it was early afternoon. It was no surprise to see her dressed in black leggings, clunky boots and a leather jacket as she dragged me off to the pub. I wondered if she would still be looking for a nice girl to bring back with her.

We spent a long time drinking beer in a craft brewery pub under a long row of railway arches and she seemed well known to the staff there. It was a nice, informal little place - slightly grungy and funky with trains clattering overhead every few minutes on their way in and out of London. The beer was good and she seemed pleased when I remarked on it. As we left to get some food at the local street market, she said she'd see them all tomorrow, so I assumed she was a regular.

We ate dhosas and drank more beer in another pub before returning to her apartment. It was only just gone seven in the evening, but we tumbled into bed and resumed where we left off earlier.

The wine we shared that evening probably cost as much as a sip of Talia's, but it tasted just as good. She looked up at me in the half-light. "Been a good weekend, Dan and I know which bit was best."

I laughed. "Are you sure? You'd take me over an all-out, no-holds-barred orgy?"

"Yeah, I would."

Her head rested on my shoulder and a single tear ran down her cheek onto my skin. I put my hand in her hair. "Hey, you ok?"

"Yeah, fine." Then she squeezed her eyes tightly shut and was silent for a moment. "No Dan, I'm not ok. I'm totally fucked up. I'm so fucking confused I don't know what I am. I want to see you again, but I fear that if you know the real me, you'll not want to come near me."

I stroked her face. "I sensed something with you, but I don't care, Serah - I'm fucked up myself. I mean, shagging your step-mother to put one over on a father and husband we both hate - hardly normal is it?"

The shock on her face was genuine and she sniffed back a tear with a little laugh. "What - Mads? Your step-mum? Fuck me, maybe I'm not as bad as I thought!" She suddenly brightened up again. "Come on, I think you've just trumped me. You first!"

I told her the tale of my strange summer, only leaving out the plan for our retribution that Madison and I had been hatching for a few days now.

When she told her tale, it did make me wonder if she was right for me, but in the end I gave her the benefit of the doubt. We had both been through something traumatic and I saw light at the end of the tunnel. Maybe she could as well.

She started by saying she'd had an unhappy childhood but didn't go into detail and I didn't pry. Then she told me of years of bullying at school which led to problems with drugs and truancy. What she said explained her tattoos and certainly the one on her left hip when she admitted that sometimes she had thought of ways to end it all.

She ran a hand across her face. "I've done some serious shit, Dan. I fucked anything that moved for years, joined stupid protest movements just to shout at people and be angry. I took pills and smoked dope even though it made me physically sick. Seemed nice and cathartic in a way. I've binge eaten, binge drunk, gone without food for days. The only thing I didn't have the courage to do was self-harm."

I hugged her in close. "You sound like that's in the past. Are you over it?"

She thought for a moment. "Not entirely, but I'm better. Something that happened a while back had a big effect on me. Made me think a lot and got rid of some dark thoughts."

She seemed reticent to go on, so I pressed gently. "Want to tell me?"

She suddenly snapped. "No, none of your fucking business."

As she said it, she let out a yell of frustration and slapped a hand to her face. "Fuck it, why do I fucking do that? Sorry Dan - automatic defence mechanism. Ok, I'll tell you. You may not like me afterwards, but here goes."

She took a long swig of wine and handed me the bottle. "A few months ago, I helped a lady I know get revenge on a girl who bullied her at school. As the same happened to me, it resonated deeply. It was pure chance they met up years later and the girl - Chloe - didn't even recognise my friend Bree. Long story short, Bree drugged her and kept her prisoner. Then she, me and two other ladies fucking tortured the girl. Did all sorts to her - physical, mental, sexual. I was the worst. I whipped the living shit out of her for fun and thought it would make me feel better. We told her we were going to burn her tits with cigarettes and ended up pissing on her. When I lay down with Bree afterwards, I fucking sobbed my heart out. Whatever she had done to Bree or my bullies did to me, there was no need to go so far. I can still see the look on her face as we peed on her. I used to quite like it, but I've never done it since. Next morning Bree slung her out and told her never to come back."

She went quiet for a long moment before I chipped in once more. "So what happened?"

"Bree is a Dom. She does it for a living and she's bloody good. For weeks after, I went to her place and made her hurt me every bit as much as I hurt poor Chloe. I made her draw blood; I made her bruise me until I couldn't sit down then fuck my arse until I wept. Sometimes I could barely walk when I left her place."

I was utterly shocked. "Jeez, Serah - it sounds awful. How did you resolve it?"

She sighed and I could see she was close to tears. "Chloe came back. Despite what happened when they were younger, Bree always had a thing for Chloe. Wanted to be like her but life dealt her a shitty hand and - well, let's just say she's changed a lot, which is why Chloe didn't recognise her at first. Afterwards, Chloe was in a dark place herself for a few months then realised it wasn't because of what we had done to her - she felt she deserved it and it got rid of her guilt. It was knowing Bree lied to her when she kicked her out. She realised she was in love with Bree and knew Bree loved her, despite the brutality of what had gone on. It's amazing, but they are still together now and so much in love, it's almost bloody sickening!"

She laughed to let me know she wasn't serious. "Nah, I love it that they're together. Gives me hope - and besides, Bree is strictly girls only. They're open so it means me and Chloe get to do things together occasionally. She's been to a few parties like last night. We've become close too. Put a lot of my demons to rest."

She shifted in my grasp and lay on top of me, her chin on her hands. "I still feel like a tiny little boat in a big, dangerous sea. Every now and then I put into port, cause utter chaos and havoc then set sail again. I'm scared that one day when I leave port I'll sink with all hands and no-one will even know I'm gone."

I kissed the top of her head. "Maybe you just need a good, strong anchor."

"Who are you calling a wanker?" She sniffed and laughed. "Sorry - see, that's me - always taking the piss." She reached up and touched my cheek. "I like that idea. Be my anchor, Dan. I'll be yours. Let's un-fuck-up each other."