One Step Beyond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right, early start as usual. What time do you finish at the pub?"

My mouth was dry. "Eleven. Should be back at eleven-thirty."

She nodded. "Ok - straight in here, no messing about." As the door closed, she popped her head back inside. "And no playing with yourself - hear me?"

I practically ran home from the pub and was in by eleven-twenty. I raced up the stairs and stood by her door for a moment to catch my breath. When I walked into her room, my heart almost stopped.

She lay at the end of the bed, her long legs splayed, encased in her hold-up stockings, black high-heeled shoes on her feet. She wore some kind of leathery basque, pushing her breasts up in the most amazing cleavage. Smoke drifted up from a cigarette clamped between the gloved fingers of one hand as she propped up a picture frame with the other.

It was a picture of my father, smiling benignly at the camera in one of his Master of the Universe poses. Madison took a drag on her cigarette. "Come on, tiger - let's get our own back on the bastard." She ground out the cigarette on the picture frame and held herself open. "Hard, fast, nasty as you like."

I left my clothes in a heap in the middle of the floor and went in hard as she raised her legs up to my shoulders and I gripped her ankles. I held myself in check for a moment as she opened her mouth to speak.

"Three simple instructions, Dan. Fuck me hard, come on my face..." She held up a thick black dildo. "Then finish me off with this while I scream the fucking place down."

It was short, brutal and cathartic for both of us. I had never fucked with such ferocity - Rachel would have been appalled at my animalistic actions, but it just seemed right. We tore at each other, raking skin, pinching nipples hard, Madison spurring me on, urging me to fuck her harder. As I pulled out to finish the job, she flung the picture of my father across the room and as I released over her beautiful, flushed face there was a tinkle of broken glass as it smashed in an unseen corner.

As my mess dribbled down her chin and neck, she handed me the dildo and blew a cum bubble, laughing as it popped. "Hard, got it? Fucking hard..."

I took no further instruction and hammered the brutal looking thing home. It was ribbed, fat and stretched her lips as I rammed it in and out to the accompaniment of glorious liquid sounds, her thick juices coating it. All the while she played with my cum, rubbing it on her breasts, around her face, licking her fingers. She let a long strand hang from her chin before it broke free and slid down between her breasts.

At last, she took the dildo from me. "Finger my ass - two of them. Fucking hard, Dan." She licked them, coating them in saliva and moaned as I did her bidding. As she came, she reached out behind her and picked up her mobile phone. It took me a moment to realise what she was doing as she held it up to her face. There was a brief flash and she grinned up at me, her face a mess, her normally immaculate hair stuck to her skin with cum and sweat. She looked utterly gorgeous in that moment - absolutely wanton, debauched and covered in jizz.

And it was my jizz. I had done that to her and she had let me do it.

And I had the selfie to prove it. I already had dozens of pictures of Madison in all her glory, but this would be my most prized possession. No-one would ever see it apart from me, but it would mean more to me than any school prize-giving or cricket trophy photos.

This one showed a thirty-nine year old woman named Madison Templeton with her mouth wide open in orgasmic delight, her fair skin coated in thick, gooey cum that had just erupted from my cock.

And best of all, the amazing green eyes of my step-mother burned out of that incendiary photograph straight into my eyes. It captured the unforgettable moment when our journey really began, with my father's portrait lying shattered somewhere on the floor of his own bedroom.

Somehow, Madison looked a million dollars the next morning despite the fact that we didn't finish until almost two o'clock. Once more, she grinned at me from the doorway.

"You have two jobs today. First, find and burn the bastard's photo. Second - you set the scenario for tonight. Make it dirty!" With that she blew me a kiss and was gone.

I couldn't think of anything dirtier than fucking her in the arse while she dildoed herself, then coming up between her tits.

Madison thought it was pretty dirty too, and I got another fabulous selfie for my collection.

Seven

After what had been the best week of my life, I didn't know whether I was glad Madison was going to Cassie's to give me a break, or sad that the most intense four evenings I could ever imagine had come to an end.

Every muscle ached, but in a nice way and my tongue felt twice its normal size. As for down below, it felt as if it had been shredded, despite the warm softness of Madison's accommodating pussy. I looked forward to facing thunderbolts from rabid fast bowlers over the weekend, but now had an added incentive not to get hit where it hurts more than anywhere else.

I started the busy Friday night shift at the pub with the usual after-work gangs congregating to celebrate getting through another working week. Once that little tsunami passed, it quietened down a little into more casual drinking before another rush of families and people dining out.

It was just after seven and the upturn had begun. I was rearranging some bottles when I heard a soft but commanding voice behind me.

"Good evening, could I order a sharing platter and a bottle of your finest bubbles please, young man?"

I turned and looked across the bar and gazed into a pair of bespectacled grey eyes that shone with life and character. A huge smile greeted me and I almost forgot that my weekend would be without my new, ardent and passionate lover.

She must have been even older than Madison. Maybe it was my step-mother's effect on me, but I seemed to be more attracted to older women in the last few days. I hardly needed to wonder why. Judging by the time, one of the London trains would just have kicked out so I assumed she had come in on her way from work. Her dark skirt and jacket were formal but didn't detract from an almost feral beauty.

Her smile was infectious and I couldn't help but flirt with her. "Certainly, madam. One sharing platter coming up, but I just need to know if it's the standard or vegetarian."

She flicked back soft, well-coiffed dark hair and fixed me with a stern look. "Dear boy, I am a confirmed meat-eater and so is my friend with whom I am sharing. So nothing less than your finest salami, prosciutto and other charcuterie will do."

I thought back to some of my recent activities with Madison and fought down improper thoughts. "Of course, madam. Coming right up." I lowered my voice and leaned forward conspiratorially. "And if I may offer you a word of advice, our finest bubbles are really not all that fine. Many of our discerning clientele prefer the Prosecco, which is half the price and - in my humble opinion - just as good if not better."

She narrowed her eyes. "You barely look old enough to drink legally, young man." Then that grin returned. "But then again, at my age you all look like babes in arms."

A few days earlier, I would have been beetroot red and tongue-tied. Now things were different. "Well, I can imagine twenty-seven is a difficult age, madam."

She raised an amused eyebrow. "It probably was darling, but forty-fucking-three is even more difficult. I'll go with your recommendation and hold you fully accountable if table thirteen in the garden is taken ill. I'll pay now if I may - save searching for you later."

I assured her she was in safe hands and readied an ice-bucket with a bottle of Italian fizz and two glasses. I held out the card machine for her payment. In response, she peeled off a few twenty pound notes. "Cards are vulgar, dear boy."

I took them and thanked her as she picked up the receipt and perused it carefully.

"Everything ok madam?"

"All hunky dory..." She nodded and looked at the slip of paper, which had my name on it as her server. "...Daniel. Keep the change and thank you for the advice."

She turned to go. The meal and the wine cost just over forty pounds. She had given me sixty. "Erm, madam..."

She held up the ice bucket. "Life is built on trust, young man. I want it back if this tastes like cat's pee!"

As she left, Matt, one of the other barmen looked at me. "Bloody hell, Dan - not seen her around before but if she looks like that and tips like that, I hope it's not the last we see of her. What a fucking babe!"

I had to admit he was right and almost took the tray from the waitress Emmie when she walked past me into the garden some fifteen minutes later to serve the woman's food. At intervals through the evening, I imagined those grey eyes gazing into mine as those soft, wide lips worked on me. I longed for her to return to the bar, but all I got was a fleeting glimpse of that short black hair as she went into the ladies. I must have been busy with a round when she emerged and I missed her.

As the shift ended and I headed home, Matt said goodnight. "Think I'll be dreaming of that woman off the seven o'clock train, Dan. Jeez I hope she's moved into town."

At least I would have Madison's tablet to keep me occupied. I knew just which pair of her boots I would have on the bed with me. They were the ones she wore on the Wednesday - long, shiny black patent leather with a four inch stiletto heel and lacing up the front. She said my father told her she looked like a cheap whore in them.

He was wrong - she looked like a million dollar escort in them and I loved the feel of that shiny leather on my back and buttocks as she urged me on. She dug the heels into my thighs, long gloved fingers raking my back and a constant torrent of filth emanating from her mouth. It resulted in a frenzied, torrid assault on each other that left us both gasping for breath as I fired off up between her breasts as she squeezed them together, almost demanding I hit her on the chin with my load.

Of course, I had a picture of it to go with the others that now resided on my tablet, her eyes wide with lust, red hair in a messy halo around her and dribbles of my cum running down her long, elegant neck, heading for the beautiful mounds I had just come between. It was one of several images of her documenting our first week together and I made sure they were secure, backed-up and readily available for quick access when the mood took. And the mood took very often.

I was almost too wrapped up in my reminiscence to notice the upstairs hall light was on as I walked down the driveway. A silhouette passed the window - the mass of hair unmistakeably Madison's. I almost cried out in joy at the thought of a bonus evening with her.

I let myself in wondering what wonders she had in store for me and crossed the hallway in darkness. I jumped as I heard a soft voice behind me from the lounge room doorway.

"Hello again, Daniel."

I turned and saw another silhouette against the low light of the lounge. She leaned nonchalantly on the doorpost, a glass of wine in one hand. If the voice hadn't given her away, the outline of her short, well-cut dark hair certainly would. My heart nearly stopped as I realised who it was.

"Oh Daniel, we had such a scene planned. Madison hiding behind a menu as you delivered the food. A little flirting then the big reveal. We were even going to send you a picture of us blowing my husband together as a teaser. Then it was all wasted as a pretty little girl called Emmie did the honours."

I swallowed hard and took a step towards her. "Good evening, Cassandra. Lovely to meet you - again. Sorry, but Emmie is the waitress - we just serve drinks."

She sighed. "Oh well, never mind. You're all ours now." She held out a hand towards me. "At least you're all mine for a while. She's upstairs talking to...him. Sounded important, but then again it always does with him, doesn't it?"

As she spoke, she backed into the room and I saw her more clearly. The glasses were gone and she still wore her work jacket, but what I now saw made me gasp in anticipation. Apart from a pair of hold-up stockings, the jacket was all she wore. A stunning cleavage peeked out from above the single button and a soft black triangle was visible down below.

She popped the button and let it fall open. She drained her glass and put it on an occasional table and crooked her finger to me. "Time to earn that nice hefty tip I gave you, Daniel." She pointed upstairs. "Never mind those dirty-thirty ladies. Time to find out what a naughty-forty is like."

I could barely gather my thoughts as I stood out in the hall. I shook my head. "Matt would never believe this if I told him!"

She gave me an arch smile. "I take it he was the blonde lad fucking me with his eyes while his friend Daniel served me and fucked me with his?"

I merely nodded.

"Then it's high time you fucked me with something else, isn't it? I don't believe we made physical contact earlier when I paid and you gave me the ice bucket, did we?"

I shook my head wondering where this was going. "No, we didn't. I'd have remembered for sure."

She backed away to the sofa and sat down with her legs wide apart. "Good - then our first contact will be memorable - your lips on my pussy, then your cock in my mouth. Sound good?"

It sounded more than good and felt even better.

I was so engrossed in Cassie that I didn't even notice Madison come into the room some twenty minutes later. I lay on the leather sofa with Cassie straddling me, grinding gently in a wonderful slow burn after our tongues and mouths had worked each other into a frenzy. The first I saw of Madison were her hands as they gripped Cassie's breasts from behind. Her head appeared on her friend's shoulder and for all the world, it looked like an incredible porn version of Zaphod Beeblebrox from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Except that these heads were stunning older women and they were kissing each other.

When they broke away, Cassie rolled her eyes, still keeping up her grind. "So, still full of himself then?" She looked me in the eye. "I told her, Daniel. I fucking told her, but-"

She was cut off with a slap to her bare shoulder. "I didn't listen, did I, Cassandra? No, I didn't fucking listen. So for the thousandth time, shut up. Shut up and fuck this nice young man, who - may I remind you - would not be right here right now had I listened to you. So fuck, woman, fuck!"

"Sounds like a plan." Cassie redoubled her efforts and I gripped her hips as Madison moved around in front of her.

"Yes he was full of himself as usual, Cassie. Full of lumpy brown stuff as well. And I'm afraid there's bad news. Very bad news."

Cassie stopped and I gazed up at Madison. I had still not spoken since she came into the room. "Not dead is he?"

She sneered. "Wishful thinking, Dan. No - I am sorry to announce... oh, Cassie I just don't know how to say this..."

She put the back of her hand to her forehead and put on a very respectable English accent. She sounded as if she was in a period drama on tv. "I am bereft Mrs. Falconer. Utterly bereft. My darling Alexander has declared his business trip is not going well and he will be absent from me for at least another three weeks. I do not know how I will cope, Cassandra. What ever shall I do?"

Cassie gave us both a wicked grin. "Three more weeks? Yeah, fucking result! First thing you can do is hop on that young man's face and give me a big fat kiss!"

I would have loved to see them kiss, but the feel of Cassie resuming her grind and Madison's luscious wet lips rubbing against my mouth made up for the disappointment. Besides, I had plenty of other opportunities to see them kiss and do a lot more to each other over the course of a very torrid evening.

If I thought I felt shredded after a week with Madison, I felt as though my constituent molecules were coming apart after a night with the two of them. I played cricket like an automaton the next day and an afternoon in the field was not helped by the sight of two women sitting by the pavilion, beers in hand, watching on intently.

As I emerged from the innings break ready to bat, I gave them a little wave and sat with the guys a few yards away. Tim, our opening bowler was around the same age as the women and never short of a few words. "Shit, seen those two babes over there? Looks like our crowds are picking up!"

My best friend Adam laughed. "Erm, Tim - not too loud mate. That redhead's Dan's step-mother!"

Tim's face was a picture. "Shit, no wonder the bugger always looks knackered. He must wank himself silly having her in the same house!"

As the umpires walked past us onto the pitch, I rose and headed out to bat. A massive swell of pride swept over me as I recalled Cassie screaming into Madison's snatch as I hammered into her from behind at three in the morning, followed by the sheer euphoria of coming on their upturned faces as they kissed, mouths sticky with my cum.

As I took my guard, I thought, 'Yes, I have wanked over her, Tim - but you don't know the half of what else I have been up to with my step-mother.'

I had been promised a reward from them on a sliding scale, depending upon my performance. First, I had to get off the dreaded nought otherwise - allegedly - I would be confined to my own room with only the odd selfie for comfort.

In the end, I managed forty-three. I had not been told what reward I would achieve for a century, but given the night we had, it could barely have surpassed the things we did. It was no surprise the next day when I did score a big, fat zero. I was utterly shattered, but I didn't care - it had been the best weekend of my life and seeing Cassie suck my cum from Madison's pussy was the absolute highlight in forty-eight hours full of them.

My little collection of Madison's selfies now included some very well edited ones that would never reveal the three culprits, but those involved would always know who they were.

As Cassie left for London on the Sunday morning and I headed to my game, she stopped me in the doorway. "Thank you for a splendid weekend, Daniel. I think he earned his tip, don't you, Mads, darling."

Madison stood in the doorway of the kitchen, her red-checked dressing gown hanging open, a coffee mug in her left hand. "Yeah, just about Cass. Think he's earned an evening at Annie's on Friday?"

Cassie looked me up and down. "Yeah, why not. Be nice to have some fresh young meat to dine on. I'll tell her you have a plus-one."

As I stood in shock, she tickled me under the chin. "Looks like you'll need a night off from bar work, young man. See you Friday, tiger."

The door closed behind her, leaving me reeling in the hallway.

Madison laughed from behind me. "Don't worry - you can be back in time for your cricket match on Saturday. Can't say what state you'll be in after a dozen women of a certain age have their way with you, but what the heck. You'll love it!"

Eight

What had begun as one of the worst times of my life had become one of the best. Every day was a new experience, a new thrill - first at the talented hands of Madison, and now with the adorable Cassie and their friends.

The extra three weeks my father had given us meant I could prolong the sheer euphoria that every day now brought. Under Madison's expert tutelage, I was becoming more confident with each coupling and found myself able to last longer and be more proactive.

I was nervous as a kitten when I arrived with Madison, Cassie and her husband Rich at a very swish establishment on the outskirts of London. I was mortified in shaking hands with a man who's wife had done unspeakable things to me a week before, but soon came to realise it was their way of life and now I was a small part of it all.