All Comments on 'One Sub Stud Ch. 02'

by tazemebro

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I am not really into this sub and master thing.

sm1982sm1982over 7 years ago
Yayy, their back together again!!

Oh how I love this new chapter..Chris choosing Justin over Mark, FINALLY back where he belongs! Chris' inner thoughts about Mark were priceless and funny as well as provided the necessary info on how their relationship ended. Justin really showed his appreciation and commitment towards Chris who deserves to have all the things he wants and who he wants. I wasn't sure about the house situation with both Jeff and Tag but your visual and showing the way Justin intended the living arrangement, not to mention Jeff's subtle but major involvement in getting Chris to agree to be the fourth tenant, has gotten me excited for what's to come next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Justin is a Jerk . . . as usual, absolutely NO Growth at all !

Chris just made a HUGE mistake. Justin clearly has no intention of ever coming out or treating Chris like anything other than a convenient, disposable piece of ass.

After College Justin will probably just dump Chris, or expect him to hang around while Justin gets married or takes a male "lover" to date and be seen with. Chris will always be kept hidden or be dumped.

Justin has a Sadist streak a mile wide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Respectful

Beautifully written inner monologue of Justin and Chris when Chris gets, and accepts, the neck chain. Having read just this chapter, I can only assume what growth Justin has gone through. He now seems well aware of his responibility. This is a respectful and consensual Dom-sub relationship. Jeff's "Here it begins" and him being happy for the two suggests a discreet but supportive environment where the two of them can continue to explore each other. Hope it stays that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great as always

Great writing job as always.

I like Justin and Chris together, but given all Justin's history and problems I have a foreboding feeling that it's doomed. I hope I am wrong!

For the anonny who doesn't like the sub and master stuff... why you'd read it, much less comment. WTF?

tazemebrotazemebroover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I'm glad you're enjoying it! For the commenter who just jumped in on this one, both Chris and Justin have evolved - and to say they've been through a lot is putting it mildly. The length of the story is getting Dickensian, but if you want to sample without reading all of it, my personal favorites are CHRIS DONALDSON Chapters 5, 6 and 7 (when Chris rushed Justin's fraternity), and MR. ONE FIFTY-EIGHT Chapters 1, 2 and 7. To discover the nadir of their relationship, read MR. ONE FIFTY-EIGHT Chapter 5, and for more on the other two roommates, MR. ONE FIFTY-EIGHT Chapter 6.

tazemebrotazemebroover 7 years agoAuthor
Oh, and ...

Merry Christmas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm a bit disappointed

I just started this story yesterday, and I've literally spent all night reading. The love between the two is what's got me going. However, I feel like both characters in this chapter sorta just regress? All the independence and self-respect that Chris gains for himself in Mr. One Fifty-Eight is gone, and all the consideration Justin gained for Chris seems to be gone as well. I love this story, but I just wished it made a little more sense/was more coherent.

tazemebrotazemebroover 7 years agoAuthor

I'm impressed that you read the whole thing in one night . . . if I tried that, I'm sure my eyes would glaze over ;).

Without giving anything away, I'll just say a few things that might be worth remembering.

These boys are 21. People develop emotionally in different ways, and that process is rarely a simple, linear, predictable arc. The pull of dearly-held, long-nursed fantasies is hard to escape. So is emotional baggage. So is peer pressure. The tension the anonymous commenter points to is, of course, the heart of the story. I love that some readers find evidence in this chapter that the boys are moving in the right direction, and that others find evidence that they are not.

I'll leave it at that. Until the next installment -

TMB

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Jeff and Chris. . . look forward to them getting close, really close!

Wondering if Jeff and Chris may actually have a future as lovers, real lovers. It seems pretty clear that Jeff is probably gay, and a lot brighter than either Tag or Justin.

Justin's cowardice, selfishness and massive internal homophobia will always keep this relationship from ever being healthy or really committed no matter how badly Chris wants it. When push comes to shove, Justin will always throw Chris under the bus. The bus could be driven by his parents, his fraternity, his old friends back home, his roomates, any potential employer, or just about anyone.

It is only a matter of time until Chris realizes that his Dom, like so many Doms, is just plain weak. And when he does, the illusion will evaporate instantly. A health, happy, lasting Dom Sub relationship requires 2 strong people. Living together only will hasten the reality check for Chris.

You are an excellent writer, it is why I am still following this story.

Comments are just what I see,

JaSjoo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
When...

is the next chapter going to be posted :/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love this story!

Been following it from the start. Cant wait for the next chapter!

tazemebrotazemebroalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Hey there!

Thanks so much for your comments and support.

I am still committed to finishing the story. I've had a very busy few months, but I hope to get back to writing this summer.

Thanks for your patience!

Tazemebro

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cool

Great writing. im excited how this new plot will unfold. i just hope it doesnt get too dark. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please finish

Please continue this story. It's so good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's been long enough...

Please keep writing :)

tazemebrotazemebroover 6 years agoAuthor
I'm still writing

It is coming. All 5 remaining chapters.

Slowly.

No promises on dates, but I am still here and continuing to work on this.

TMB

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pllllleeeeeaaaassseeeeee continue

I am literally obsessed with this story. It has re awoken the fun and experimental side of sex with my boyfriend and has given me so much eagerness to dive deeper into my submissive mindset with him. This story has an air to it that resembles queer as folk in the storyline between Justin and Brian. And I couldn’t stop reading just as I couldn’t stop watching that show. You’re left on the edge of your seat wondering after countless upsets when the fuck the dom is going to get over themselves and just admit their feelings. As with the show, this story leaves you hanging until the last minute with every chapter. Queer as Folk left it until the finale for Brian to finally come to terms with his love for justin and the scene in your story where Justin saves Chris from humiliation reminded me a lot of the season one finale where Brian rushes to the hospital after Justin is attacked, staying there every night but not allowing Justin or anyone else see that he cares so much. This is BRILLIANTLY written. When will the next chapter be out????

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Recommendations

I was wondering if, while you’re working on finishing this series, you have any recommendations on other similar stories on here. I love the dom sub hardcore stuff mixed with the confusion and college type setting of this story. Also, the anticipation of a masculine guy who hasn’t come to terms with their sexuality using a sub dude. I need recommendations and more of this!

tazemebrotazemebroabout 6 years agoAuthor
thank you

Hey, thank you so much for your feedback and I'm so glad you like the story and that it clicks for you.

I'm making progress on the rest of it.

Taze

divergurldivergurlabout 6 years ago
Need the rest

Can't end it here. I feel horrible for mark. I wish he would have dominated Justin st least once. When are Jeff and Tag going to mess around? More more more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Justin

I'd sure like to see Justin dominating some other guys besides Chris. He's the hottest part of the series in my opinion!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please Continue

Like so many of the other commenters on here, I sincerely hope that you continue to write. Reading your story has helped me so much with my own path of acceptance and growth. Yes, it is incrediblynsensually stimulating. More importantly though, these stories also highlight struggles and experiences not emphasized in other media platforms. For me, this is literary gold. I hope you continue to write and we get to find out if/when Justine and Chris end up “together.” In all honesty, lots of your story mirrors the experiences I’ve recently had in Colege. Probably why your stories have had such a huge impact on my development. Again, thank you and hope to read more of your stories in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY!!

Please, please, please finish this story. It deserves an ending.

tazemebrotazemebroover 5 years agoAuthor
Hi All

Thanks so much for your comments (and exhortations to finish, both on here and sent privately)!

The story does indeed have an ending, and I am slowly making progress on it.

I am now considerably more employed than I was when I began all of this 6 years ago, so I don't have as much time now as I did then. But I'm getting there. Thank you all for your patience; I hope, when it's all published, that it will be worthy of your expectations.

TMB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You've been making progress...

For two years now. Is this ever going to be finished?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pleeeeese finish the story

it has been so long since your last update (-_-) I was a 18 yo boy when I started reading this story, but now I’m already a mom of three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Look forward to continuation

I know you have plans for these characters and I’m excited to read it when you get time. So good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The ending is never coming...

And that makes me sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My lord these last 5 chapters must be AMAZING!

If they’re taking you more than two years to write I know they’re gonna be soo worth the wait. Writing a story as perfect as this takes a ton of time so you take all the time needed... just not too much time cause I might go insane if I can’t read more of this amazingly well written story lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
3 years...

It's been three years, and yet I still check every other day to see if this story was updated.

Hopefully one day it will be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please

finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This story is so good

Really looking forward to the rest of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Kind of stinks that you stopped writing

We need to know the ending!!

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyalmost 3 years ago

Damn I wish this was finished. And I hope Mark is proven wrong even though previous history proves contrary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I feel like im waiting for a Rihanna album at this rate LOL! I have to say both Justin and Chris are equally messy, and probably deserving of each other... if you ever post the unreleased chapters, please add more details about Jeff and possibly a throwback storyline about Justin and Andy! And why Andy chose to end himself even though Justin loved him, what it meant for Justin etc would help. And also Chris should get angry again, and make Justin work for it in one of the chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This has become one of those things where you keep hoping that one day you'll check and the story will be finished or continued.... but realistically, you know it never will be. It's too bad because it's one of the very best stories on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really screwed up that you would just… stop writing.

TheBrawnRealistTheBrawnRealistover 2 years ago

I’m worried about the author. Are they still alive? Is everything good?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Agreed about the author. I’m assuming he may have passed away… he said in an earlier comment that we should have something soon… and that was like 2 years ago so…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think the author is still around, just not writing. I sent him an email last year telling him how much I enjoyed the story and he responded and thanked me. I didn't ask when or if he was going to finish, I figured he probably knew people were hoping to read more and so I didn't want to pressure him. Sometimes life gets in the way and maybe he's just involved in other stuff now and doesn't have time to write. But it's a shame, because it's a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still check for an update every day or so on this story. I really need an ending. Kinda screwed up we’re never getting one.

MRJT79MRJT795 months ago

I loved this three book story, it was a rollercoaster, I guess this isn’t an official ending but it can work as an ending, you can believe that everything goes to Justin’s plan and that Chris’s wish comes true and the end up in New York together.

Or what’s more likely to have happen is that Chris does something that sets Justin off, Jeff as to step in and save Chris and then Justin’s past comes out in the open. Then I see two possibilities, the first would be Chris can’t forgive Justin because he couldn’t trust him not to snap ever again, because Justin can’t come to terms with or saying he’s gay. The second option would be that Chris forgives Justin yet again but finally puts his foot down and only agrees to go back to Dom and Sub with rules in place, which would all be about the intimacy side of a relationship.

They are just my thoughts on these stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous