One Summer with Annie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jones8675
Jones8675
29 Followers

"Wait!" I almost yell it and throw my hand forward to stop the door. I wince and stop, waiting to see if anybody had heard. Coast is clear. I look at Annie. Her face is red, and once again she's biting her lip.

"First, please stop biting your lip. You look really cute and really sexy when you do that, and I can't really think when you do." She stops, and a grin flashes across her lips.

"Second, I have no idea what you have in mind, but I am ready to take this as far as you are."

I stop to gauge the effect of my words. They work quite well. Annie leans against the door and leans against it. Even the way her fingers curls around the edge of it is turning me on.

"Are you sure?"

I had spent almost every night of that summer imagining pushing through her door at the end of the hall and taking her in a dozen different ways, depending on my mood of the moment.

"Yes. I am incredibly sure."

"Okay," her smile is shy now, some of the color is leaving her face. "Your parents leave in two nights, right?"

"Yeah."

"Cool. Want to watch a movie or something?"

"That sounds great."

"Okay. And look, I'm not saying this needs to be a secret, but..."

"Maybe Sarah doesn't need to know?"

"Yeah. Does that bother you?" We're close, but I know we're both not without our secrets.

"Not really, no. Not too sound lame, but I really don't want to ruin what we have going here, you know?" A look of relief comes over her face.

"Same here. We'll make sure it doesn't, alright?"

"Sounds good."

"Okay," she presses against the edge of her door so that one breast, full, pert, and braless, stands out well defined against her loose nightshirt. With little to hinder it, her nipple is poking noticeably against the thin material. She give me a wink and another lip bite. "Have a good night."

It might be torture.

--

My parents leave just after lunch two days later. My dad, being the man he is, went in to the office early and worked until the last moment before they had to leave. My mom took off work early so she could have lunch with us before they left for the airport. The three of us put in a full day at the warehouse and collapsed at home soon after.

"Pizza? Chinese? Anything that doesn't require cleaning?" Sarah asks. We let her decide, and she decides on a take-out salad place. I am not amused, but maybe it's for the best. Annie barely touches hers, but otherwise is acting normal.

I'm trying to. The past 48 hours have been torture, and I cannot wait until it is just me and her.

After dinner we hang out, drink a bottle of my parent's wine (one of the cheap ones), and have a pretty relaxed night. Sarah announces not long after 9 that she is heading to bed.

"I told one of the office ladies I'd help her out in the morning. With dad gone, no one to reign in overtime, right?"

She heads upstairs and we hear the water run in the bathroom, her feet moving around some, then her bedroom door close. Our time has come. After a full summer, Annie and I are intentionally alone.

We stare at each other across the empty living room.

"Hi," she says, her smile shy. I say hi back. Silence.

I muster up my courage and cross the room. I pull her up from the couch and wrap her in a deep hug.

"What's this?" She asks, snaking her arms around me anyway.

"We need to start somewhere, right? Nothing wrong with a hug." So lame, but it seems to work. Annie melts into me and I relish the feel of her body against mine, the scent of her hair.

"Ready for a movie?"

"Definitely!" she says, sitting back on the couch. I pull something up and she curls against me, one hand on my chest. We sit there in contented silence as the movie begins.

"This is nice," she whispers. The movie continues and we make stupid jokes in whispered tones, and I pull her tight against me. My fingers brush along the curve of her breast, the top of her loose sweats. After a while she sits up and stretches.

"You alright?"

"Fine," she says. "Just really tight. Today was kind of rough."

"For real." A welcome thought comes to mind. "Want a back rub?"

She looks back at me and smiles.

"Really?"

"Definitely."

"Great! Where do you want me?"

"Wherever you're comfortable."

She takes a quick glance around the room before settling on the floor and its thick carpet. I take a minute to appreciate the view of her face down on the floor before straddling her legs.

"Ready?" She nods.

I start at her shoulders and work down her back with one continuous motion, then go back up. I haven't given many back rubs, have in fact been quite selfish in the taking of them, but I try to do what feels good for me. I work on her for a few minutes, staying clear of any areas that might offend, before she sits up.

"Hold on," she says. She reaches back and unclips her bra, puling it free from her shirt before laying back down and wriggling against the carpet. "Sorry. It would just be way more comfortable without that thing."

I am not complaining. I continue my ministrations, wondering if she has in fact sent me an incredibly clear signal. Maybe? I play it safe for a while longer, digging my fingers deep into the muscles on her back. She groan beneath my touch. Other than the obvious parts, Annie's back and torso have always caught my next. She has great shoulders, which I have come to appreciate in a woman, and her back and stomach are lithe and well-defined. I have no problem showing them attention.

The movie is pushed from my mind as I continue my work on her. She wriggles her butt as I rub her lower back, so I decide to begin exploring. My fingers drift past the waistline of her sweatpants, drawing a deeper moan from her. Encouraged, I ease down further, delighting in the firm flesh beneath my fingers. It is obvious from what I'm feeling that she's wearing a thong, and the realization sends a boyish thrill through me. I work my thumbs at the base of her butt, and she moans again.

I am really enjoying my life right now. I work back up her back, and she gives a disappointed whimper until my hands slide beneath her loose shirt. Her skin is warm and soft, and I rejoice at the direct contact of our skin. I work my hands along the edges of her back up to her shoulders, then back down to the middle of her back. I move out from there and begin to inch towards the edges of her breasts. She giggles a bit, then moans again when I come into contact with the soft flesh bulging out from beneath her. I trace the edges with my fingertips, and she shivers.

By this point I have a massive erection, and I don't realize it's laying between the globes of her butt until she squeezes her cheeks around it. My fingers spasm and splay out around her breasts, and she giggles at my reaction. I growl and work my hands back down her back. I move to her side and slip one hand down the back of her sweat, letting my hand run over the soft flesh. She moans as I trace the fabric of her thong through her crack, applying little to no pressure. I massage the top of each thigh again, ignoring the gentle and barely noticeable movements of her groin.

I think about teasing her some more when I remember the previous two months of waiting for this moment, and I become much more action-oriented. My fingers play along the thin lace that stretches over her crotch, and my sudden move is welcomed by a relieved groan from Annie and a firm press of her hips against my fingers. For a few moments I need do nothing but apply firm pressure with my hand and she does the work. I am mesmerized the movement of supple butt moving up and down as she grinds herself against my fingers.

I split my fingers and take a light hold of her labia, squeezing them gently with my pointer and index finger all the way to her clit. I move my hand with minute gestures, and am rewarded by more moans and hip movement from Annie. I pull her shirt up and kiss her back as my fingers break their hold and I slip one hand beneath her lace cover.

She is soaking wet, but still I apply only gentle pressure as I slip in one finger, two more moving up to her clit.

At this point she is grinding hard against my hand and the floor, her breathing quickening. I push the finger that's inside of her even deeper, and she pushes hard against the fingers on her clit. Her body goes rigid and her legs shake as the orgasm washes over her. When it passes she jumps up to her knees.

"That was amazing," she says. Before I can respond she pushes her lips against mine. Our kiss is long and deep. Her lips are perfect. She breaks away and gives me a sheepish grin. "Sorry. I just felt kind of bad about letting you finger me before we even kissed."

I laugh, careful to keep my voice low. The credits are rolling one the movie.

"Dang, it must be late." I say. I reach for my phone but she stops me.

"It'll be alright," she says. I stare at her and she smiles before reaching her arms to the ceiling, stretching. This juts her breasts out towards me, the nipples prominent and pressing against her shirt.

"Your turn," she says. She pushes me gently back against the couch and straddles my legs.

"What I really need to know now, Derek, is..." she pecks her lips against my nose. "When is the last time you were with a girl?"

I cock my head, but she slips the fingers of her right hand below my waistband as she asks it.

"It's been a while."

"Yeah?" my erection has not decreased, but she keeps her hand away from it. She rubs the inside of my thighs on either side, applying a firm pressure that almost makes me groan. "How long?"

Thinking is hard right now. "at least..." her fingers brush the bottom of my balls. "...the uh,... the last night of school."

"Oh yeah?" she grins and runs one finger up the bottom of my shaft. "Some heartsick girl trying to hold on to you as you run off to college?"

"No," I gasp. "A friend..." she wraps two fingers around the head "...a friend's sister."

"Ooh, dangerous," she says, slow and husky. The two fingers wrapped around the head make their way down my shaft, taking their time. "Did he know about it?"

"No," I whisper, dropping my head back.

"Bad boy," she whispers in my ear, now wrapping her whole hand around me. So cliché, but so effective. "What did the two of you do?"

This is bizarre, remembering what one girl did to me as this beautiful woman is on my lap with her hand wrapped around my cock.

"Not this," I whisper, and she nips my lip with her teeth. She pulls her hand form my shorts and runs her tongue over it, locking her eyes on mine. She slips her hand back beneath my shorts and increases her pressure, her hand now lubed and ready.

"Then what did you do?" she whispers.

"We snuck up to her bedroom, and uh... we started off with me going down on her..."

"Yeah," Annie whispers. "Did she like that?"

"She seemed to."

"Did you get her off?" Annie moves her crotch up against me.

"Yeah."

"Good. What then?"

"We just had sex, it was nothing..." she squeezes me, a gentle rebuke. She smiles.

"You can do better than that." I sigh and take a moment to compose myself, as well as to enjoy Annie's continued affections. Thinking back, I remember a pretty great night.

"Okay, ahh... she took her clothes off and rubbed up and down me. She practically gave me a lap dance. She took my clothes off one piece at a time, wraps her boobs around my cock and..." I trail off as she moves her crotch against the head of my shaft in smooth, rhythmic motions.

"Keep going," she whispers, her forehead against mine.

"Right... aah... she's using her tits on me and after minute I throw her up on the bed and we start going at it. After a few minutes she rolls me over and takes control, we wind up on the floor, she's going crazy on me..." I struggle to continue. "and... we were drunk... I don't really remember anything else..."

She smiles at me and I pull her to me and kiss her, long and deep.

"Don't worry about it," she whispers, dropping her lips right by my ear. Her breath is hot against it. "Do you want to hear about what I've done almost every night this summer?"

I don't say anything, but the sudden thrust of my hips seems to be answer enough. She giggles.

"I would lay in bed after a shower, all of my clothes on the floor, the blankets off of me, completely naked in my own room. It's cool enough so that I have goosebumps everywhere, and my nipples are...hard," she emphasizes the word. Again, cliché but so effective. "Everything is so tight. I start running my hands up and down my body, imagining they're yours. I squeeze my boobs, I lift up my hips."

At this point I grab her butt in both hands, desperate for more of her. I am pulling her back and forth against my cock, and her voice in my ear is pushing me close.

"I slip my fingers inside when I'm ready, and I squeeze down on them just like I did with yours a few minutes ago. I imagine you inside of me, your face against mine, your cock pounding into me..."

That does it. I pull her close and drive my hips against her despite the layers of cloth between us. I cover her hand with my load, and she keeps loose pressure around me as I finish. I collapse back against the couch when I finish. She leans forward with a smile and opens her mouth to speak when we hear movement above us.

"Crap," she whispers. Footsteps walk down the hall towards Annie's room.

"I left my bedroom door open and one of the lights on." She looks at me with a grimace and then gives me a deep kiss. "Stay here for a minute before heading to bed." I sit up with a jolt.

"Bed?" She kisses me again, rubbing her hips against me.

"I swear this is not over."

She pulls her hand from my pants carefully and runs to the kitchen, grabbing a glass from the cupboard. She washes her hands in the sink then fills up the glass before heading upstairs. I hear her and Sarah whisper for a minute before the footsteps separate and two doors close. I lean against the couch and sigh.

At least she said it wasn't over.

--

We keep it cool at work the next day, and as far as I know Sarah suspects nothing, though I guess it was a pretty close call. It being Friday, all anyone can think of is the weekend, and the foreman lets us run off early, as dad isn't here to say anything. We rush home, and I only have thoughts of Annie dancing through my head.

I change and head out of my room to hear the shower running across the hall. I turn down the hall and See Annie in her running gear. She is without one of her usual shirts today, instead is wearing just a lime green sports bra. Her breasts strain against the constraining fabric, giving me an enticing view. Her athletic shorts are rolled a little higher than normal, as is the spandex beneath.

"Hey!" She says, running to me and jumping in my arms. We kiss, long and deep.

"I need to go for a run," she says.

"After that? I'm not letting you go anywhere." I start carrying her to her room. She giggles and digs her fingers into my side.

"Stop it! Sarah is right there."

"In the shower."

"You know how quick she is in there. Look, she is going to run some errands, and should be gone for a while. I swear my run will be quick, and we'll see how much we can do before she gets home." I know she can see the lust in my eyes, and there is a fair amount in hers as well.

"I like that challenge," I whisper as the shower shuts off. I drop her and give her a spank as she walks by. "Hey, why no shirt? First time I've seen you do that all summer."

"Are you complaining?"

"Not a bit." She shrugs.

"It makes me feel sexy. We won't have much time when I get back, and I want to make sure I am more than ready." I have to grip the railing to keep from pouncing on her.

"Make sure you're quick." She smiles and winks in response.

Sarah leaves the bathroom a second after the door closes, wrapped in a towel.

"Why are you standing in the middle of the hall grinning like a moron?" Unable to think of a good reason or comeback at the moment, I change the subject.

"Hey, you're running errands, right?"

"About to. What's up?"

"We need a new blade for the lawnmower." Dad gave us a list of chores for while they're gone, mine is fixing the lawnmower. "Could you run to the hardware store and grab one? Just tell them the type of mower we have and they'll give you the right one."

"That's on the other side of town!" An unexpected bonus I hadn't even thought of. Nice job, me.

"I know, but would you mind?" She arches an eyebrow. Why am I the only one who can't do that?

"Maybe. It might have to wait, I was just going to run to the store."

"Ok, whatever," I say, trying to play it cool. Inwardly I'm begging her to go pick-up the stupid mower blade.

Sarah leaves a few minutes later. I leave my room and pace the upstairs hall. I pace the living room. I walk circles around the kitchen table.

I'm just sitting down to watch TV when the front door opens. Annie walks into view a few moments later, a vision of perfection.

She's covered in sweat, giving the effect that she was covered in oil. Her hair is plastered to her face. Her nipples are poking, screaming through her top. Her legs, lean and muscular before flaring out just enough at her hips, are glistening.

"Sorry," she gasped. "Got on a high and didn't realize how far I'd gone. You have no idea how fast I made it back."

"Nicely done," I say, rising from the couch. She frowns.

"I need to shower."

"Really?" She turns her back to me then looks over her shoulder.

"What do you think?"

She removes her shoes then slips her thumbs beneath the waistband of her shorts. Locking her eyes on mine, she removes them and the spandex and inch at a time, accentuating every movement. I hold my breath as skin slightly paler than her torso comes into view, in the shape of a bikini far smaller than the one I saw at the beach. She moves her hands so that they run down each side of her butt, her legs staying perfectly straight as bends at the waist to remover her clothes. I clench my fists as I am at last greeted with a full view of her butt, then her pussy. A crack of light shines between her legs as she rolls her shorts farther down. She straightens and kicks them off when they are at her feet.

For the first time I am treated to a full view of the butt I have fantasized about all summer. The runs and the work in the warehouse has done it well. Its curves are sensuous yet firm, the skin smooth. At the edges of her bikini line the tan is deep, yet there is a patch of almost white skin much smaller within the darker tones of her flesh. Clearly she has a much smaller bikini than the one she wore to the beach with my family.

She removes her sports bra in one quick move. She takes a deep breath and looks back once more, the side of her breast just visible. Wearing only her socks, she walks around the corner. I hear the shower in the upstairs hall bathroom moments later.

She did just invite me up there with her, right? My mind takes far too long to come to the realization. I run up the stairs, pausing for a moment to catch my breath before entering the bathroom.

I had always found the layout of this bathroom strange. The shower is to the side when you walk in, the toilet around a protruding corner. The counter and sink is directly in front of you when you walk in. after I opened the door, however, I assumed that the designer of the floor plan had this very moment in mind when he thought it out.

Annie is perched on the counter, facing me with her back against the mirror. Her socks now discarded, she is completely nude. Her knees are perched up in front of her, covering her breasts but giving me a perfect view of her pussy. There is a narrow close-trimmed patch just above it, but I do not see a single hair on her thick, full labia. Her hair, sweaty and wild, is now flared out around her shining face. Her smile is eager yet shy.

Jones8675
Jones8675
29 Followers