All Comments on 'One Summer with Mom Pt. 02'

by fictionfan

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 9 years ago

Too short. It was over before I even started.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Brother only cut ties...

... because he was jealous that it wasn't HIM getting to shag their mother!

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 9 years ago
Mmmmm...

I can only hope this is true. Very well written, had me hard throughout. Thanks, I hope to read more from you.

PS. Sorry I didn't leave a comment on Part 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Men never get fixed, its always the woman. A mother wouldnt fuck unprotected constantly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
a great continuation

This mother and son have got it made. The barriers are down, and they've batted away the stupid, life-crushing "taboo" that tries to keep a boy's penis away from his own mother's vagina. That's downright dumb. Nothing can ever feel as good, as comfy and cosy, just so damn right to a boy's cock as his own mother's cunt. Some great touches in the story. As his mom is giving her son a wakeup blowjob, she "gently fondled my balls." That is so fine, such a loving motherly thing to do, cupping and cuddling her kid's balls. And mom saying, "Yesterday opened my eyes to what I have been missing and I want more." Now, that is so true to life. Just think of all the countless mature women who feel neglected between their legs (hubby's out of the picture, they don't care to date strangers, whatever). They have a big strapping young male living under the same roof, their own son, and they don't realize that he's got the perfect answer to their problem (hint: it's jumping around in his pants). Why? Again, the dumbass taboo. I'm glad that the boy fucked a baby up where he was once a baby. Way to go, kid! His supportive sister has her head on straight, but his brother's an asshole. Judgmental where they could have been having some down and dirty guy-talk, joking and bantering. Like, "hey, bro, how does it feel with your dick up the same hole we came out of?" "Like coming home, bro." The thrill of pregnancy sex is another great touch. Now when the son blows his balls up his own damn birth canal, he knows he's splattering his sperm all over his sleeping little brother or baby sister. Like a baptism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

WHENS THE 3 WAY, THE DADS MISSING OUT.

shang40shang40almost 9 years ago
I hope

Few years later he will deflower his sister cum daughter with help of mother cum wife

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
It's time

for the rest of the story

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

****Thanks for the follow-up and closure to a very entertaining story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfictionfan@fictionfan
I'm a lover of adult erotic fiction. It gives everyone a chance to enjoy and explore many different types of erotic stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES