All Comments on 'One Tequila, Two Tequila and Fun'

by GypsyGirlsDom

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

Incredibly hot story for a first time writer. I'll be looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the sex, loved the girls, loved the pace of story, it’s 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting premise.

But moves ahead with the sex much too fast. No description of any 'research' she had to do about how to prepare for her first anal. No indication of how that 'research' turned her on. What part of it turned her on? Had she ever had anal before? Had she wanted it before? did she ever finger her own ass? Did she ever use a dildo in her ass? How was it? How often?

No trepidation. No reluctance. Just BOOM!

Four stars.

GypsyGirlsDomGypsyGirlsDomover 2 years agoAuthor

Hi All,

Thanks for everyone’s comments, encouraging as a whole.

Anonymous, I accept the criticism of lack of depth in the explanation of Terri’s previous anal experience, there are some brief references to her solo experimentation in the story.

However, this was a starter story and based around the events of the evening as they happened.

As the story progresses it may be I return to Terri’s back story. I hope you try my work again, I am brand new to this, but enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really loved this story.Can't wait for more of your writing looking forward to reading about Nickis arse getting fucked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is so good. You need to write more stuff, love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

We need more of these stories, I keep coming back to you for more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGypsyGirlsDom@GypsyGirlsDom
New to writing, please comment whether positive or negative. I will try to answer any particular questions, if asked politely.