One Tequila, Two Tequila and Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, it's so, so big," Terri whimpered, "I've never felt so fucking full in my life, so full, so full, shit, fuck, oh my god."

Nicki squeezed at my balls as she continued to work Terri's clit and pussy, and I felt the knuckles of her fingers against the bottom of my shaft through the walls of Terri's cunt, as she put two into her pussy and rubbed against her g-spot.

"Okay, I think I'm ready for some more," Terri said, and began to gyrate her hips around my dick. "Start to fuck me good and slow, Andy."

I took her hips in my hands and slowly humped her, causing a few grunts and gasps from Terri as I began to remove and then return a couple of inches of my cock into her. God, this felt so good. Her ass felt like a red hot glove wrapped tightly around my cock, the walls almost sucking me, as I began to move more and more inside her. My balls were tightening and I knew it wouldn't be too long before I had to blow my load.

"Fuck yes, give it to me harder now; I'm ready for it hard, fucking plow that tight ass. Tear me up and fill me full of your hot spunk, you bastard. I want to feel you come right up my ass."

Nicki was working hard on Terri's pussy, and I really began to pick up my pace and work on the length of my strokes. I could feel my orgasm building quickly within me, as I hammered my dick in and out of her pliant ass. Terri was basically howling with pleasure, and then it happened.

Terri exploded, she screamed, and tensed up completely. She was frozen, except I felt the walls of her ass convulsing and pulling at me, and they pulled my climax out of me. It was like a gun went off right in front of me, my vision went black, and my spunk exploded out of me and into Terri's bowels.

"Fuck, I can feel him spunking! I can feel each spurt into my ass. Fucking hell, this is the best thing that's ever happened to me!" Terri screamed, riding out the final waves of her own orgasm, as mine began to finish. I slumped on top of her, coming to a shuddering halt, as my energy drained out of me with my come.

We lay there silently for a few moments, our laboured breathing the only sound. I lay breathing in the scent of Terri and Nicki, topped off with sex and lube; a heady cocktail of the smells of our debauchery. I stirred a little, allowing my deflating cock to slip from Terri's ass. I raised myself up, and looked at the scene in front of me. Terri slumped on the table, her arms still spreading her ass cheeks, her rosebud red and swollen, abused by my hard thrusting, with the first traces of my come beginning to leak from her. Nicki beside her, naked in all her glory, also looking at her reddened and battered asshole.

"God, that was so sexy," she said, "I've never seen anything so hot. What was it like Terri? how hard did you come? it looked so intense."

"So, so good, so so good. I've never felt anything like that in my life," Terri moaned softly, stretching as she raised herself off the table. "Oh my god Nicki, you've never felt anything like that in your life, the intensity of it is just immense." She grabbed her bottle of beer from the bar and took a slug from it. "Another round of these; and then I'm going to go home and tell my limp-dicked prick of a husband, he's packing his bags. We're going to make this a regular thing. Thursday nights are going to be our time guys, if you're both up for it?"

I hopped the bar and grabbed us all another cold one. Then went to the CCTV recorder and reformatted the disk straight away; I didn't want anybody seeing what had happened, especially my wife.

I leaned back across the bar and kissed both the girls, "Ladies, I think we make one helluva team. I think you both deserve a rise, and you'll be getting one as often as you like from me, from now on."

We drank up, then cleaned up a little, and I drove the girls to their respective homes, prior to my heading home and jumping in the shower before joining my sleeping wife in bed. My cock stiffened as I remembered the night's action, and visualised those fabulous tits of Nicki's once more; and thought about whether or not, I'd ever get to spread her big ass and fuck it like I had Terri's. Only time would tell.

12