All Comments on 'One Thing Led to Another Pt. 01'

by RonCabo

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
babaloo92babaloo9210 months ago

Oh yeah! Great premise. Wonder who the intruder is ...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

let the boy drown in moms big milkers!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Awesome want more. Please continue the story.😄😄😄😄😄😄

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Can’t wait for this story to continue! Very hot

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now10 months ago

Quite good. C'mon part 2!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf5710 months ago

Very hot start! Five stars and a favorite point!

Frankie1952Frankie195210 months ago

Love it. More please. so hot n sexy

QuoxQuox10 months ago
Quite well written!

Meticulously constructed with hardly any mistakes. Would have liked a little more descriptions of your characters, though. Still, I really like the original setting, and I’m excited to see what happens with the rest of the crew! Impending threesome?

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine10 months ago

I like this story. Everyone ought to get involved. Also the cabin walls on a boat, catamaran, etc are paper thin, no sound proofing. Every thrust or covered moan can be heard. I hope it’s his sister who’s been lurking and entering his room.

dikupinyadikupinya10 months ago
great start

can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Cant wait to continue with this.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

i think I have a pretty good guess which youtube sailing channel you're referencing in the story but you left it vague enough that I could still be wrong. Too many of those channels to keep up with all of them. Refreshing that the boat and sailing details sound right for once without getting in the way of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonCabo@RonCabo
Thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed my stories. I appreciate all of the comments, both good and the few not so good, and the high ratings. If you are new to my stories, it would probably be helpful to read them in the order they were written. The newer stories mi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES