One Thing Led to Another Pt. 02

Story Info
Mike and his female cousins get to know each other better.
7.9k words
4.82
22.8k
57
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 07/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,048 Followers

Quickly closing the door behind her, Cindy stepped into the stateroom, instantly observed what was going on, and said, "I knew it!"

Gayle and Mike were the proverbial deers in headlights.

"Uh, uh," Gayle stuttered. "This . . . this—"

"Don't say it's not what it looks like," Cindy cut her off. "Because it's exactly what it looks like."

Gayle shrugged. One thing led to another. So, what are you going to do?" she asked, in defeat.

Cindy stepped closer to the bed. "I want to play, too. I'll keep your secret."

"Is that a threat?" Gayle wanted to know.

With a smile, Cindy clarified, "Oh, no. I didn't mean it to sound that way. I just showered, and the bad thing about showering at night is it wakes me up. Adrienne is sound asleep, and I saw your light on and . . . I'm just . . . I'm horny, too. We're going to be stuck on this boat for a month. We need to find something to do to entertain ourselves. You two have already found it. Please let me join in. You won't regret it." She looked at Gayle. "I do girls, too."

Gayle felt Mike's dick pulse inside her. She was sure his mind was conjuring an image of that. "I've never done it with a girl," Gayle revealed.

"I've rarely done it with a guy," Cindy admitted.

"Are you a lesbian?" Mike had to ask.

"No, I'm fat," Cindy sadly said. "Most guys aren't interested in me . . . unless I offer to blow them. But I have some female friends who are . . . fat also, so we help each other."

Gayle suddenly felt sorry for her cousin. She could feel Cindy's . . . pain? "You're not fat. You're—"

"Pleasingly plump," Mike said."

"Pleasingly plump?" Cindy repeated.

"Yeah," Mike said. "Gayle's right. You're not fat. If I'm being honest, you're on the chubby side."

"But you do have a feminine figure," Gayle added, truthfully.

"And you're cute," Mike added. "And you have beautiful blue eyes, and long dark hair."

Cindy lit up at the compliments. "Thanks. No one's ever told me that. So, you'll fuck me?"

But Mike was not quick to answer. He'd walked into that one.

"Of course, he'll fuck you," Gayle said.

"How about you?" Cindy asked.

Now, it was Gayle's turn to be hesitant.

"That ought to fit into your kinky play book," Mike pointed out.

"Kinky play book?" Cindy questioned.

"She told me she was kinky."

Cindy's face formed a wide grin. "I like the sound of that. I like kinky also." She quickly shed her shorty pajamas and climbed onto the bed.

Gayle watched curiously, and Mike was pleasantly surprised by his cousin's naked body. She was exactly as he had described her: plump, chubby. Nowhere near fat. She had nice tits that were on the small side for her body, but big enough, and not sagging or droopy like many overweight women.

Mike's cock was still in Gayle's pussy. Cindy tenderly cupped his balls, fondling them as she leaned in to lick the part of his shaft that was not embedded in Gayle, and dragged her tongue up to also lick Gayle's clit. With her other hand, she reached up to caress one of Gayle's tits.

Mike and Gayle both moaned their pleasure.

Cindy then pulled Mike's cock free and fed it into her mouth and down her throat.

"Oh, fuck!" Mike couldn't help but exclaim.

"Damn!" Gayle commented. "I can't even do that."

Cindy was actually enjoying sucking Mike's cock. It was just right for her skill set. Knowing it had just been in Gayle's pussy, and seeing how juicy that twat looked, she switched from mouth to hand on her male cousin and suctioned her lips to her female cousin.

Gayle audibly sucked in her breath when she felt the touch of Cindy's tongue. Being admittedly kinky, it didn't bother Gayle to have her pussy licked by another woman, particularly considering how good Cindy seemed to be at it.

It had occurred to Mike several times how his sexual life had kept getting better each day. And now, on the third day, he had graduated to two girls. Was life going to get any better? But it wasn't all just about the sex. He was definitely getting to know some of his cousins better. They'd all always been close. His dad and his dad's brothers had always been close, and with the wives being sisters, they'd always made certain their kids were close. Being the third oldest, Mike had watched Gayle grow and develop. She'd always been attractive, so it was no surprise she was now a beautiful young woman. How lucky was he to be able to fuck her?

Cindy was second after Mike. He'd watched her grow also. And grow and grow. It really wasn't until teen age that she "filled" out. She'd always been nice, and cute with those big, blue eyes. But he'd not gotten to know her much more than that. They rarely hung out at family gatherings. She'd kind of kept to herself. Who knew that she—and Gayle—would turn into these incredibly sexual women. Of course, he wasn't complaining—particularly since he was the beneficiary of their talent.

But Mike was now seeing Cindy differently. Even with her "plus" size, seeing her completely naked was actually a turn-on. He'd been correct in his assessment. She was not fat. She had all the curves a woman should have, just more filled out. So, she wasn't as trim as Gayle. But watching her lay on her stomach to eat pussy was a thrill. Her ass jiggled to the movement of her mouth, head, and neck. Moving around, he reached out and caressed one of her ass cheeks. She liked that and shook her butt while spreading her legs slightly. Her anus winked at him, so he used his fingertip to play with it, but did not stick his finger in.

Cindy spread her legs wider, and Mike was now treated to the sight of her glistening pussy. Something possessed him to get between her legs. Holding his cock at the base, her rubbed the head against her slit.

"That's the idea," Cindy said, in between licks. "Stick it in."

Who was he to refuse? He kept rubbing his dick up and down until her labia spread open. Slowly, he slid his dick in. She was very wet and took him easily.

Once he was in all the way, Cindy whimpered, "That feels so fucking good. Thank you so much."

That was weird for her to say, but it underscored her desperation.

Mike dared not say anything, but he swore she felt softer inside than Gayle, if that were possible. Even though very soft herself, Gayle felt firmer. But they both felt good. He pumped her slowly. His dick wanted to feel this new sensation.

He also noticed that she halted her mouth action on Gayle to enjoy being fucked.

Mike played with her ass as he pumped. When he rubbed his finger around her anus, she whispered, "Yeah, stick that in, too."

Gayle had partially sat up to watch, and she and Mike exchanged curious glances at the odd request. She merely shrugged and nodded.

So, Mike wet his finger in his mouth really good, and then in a circular motion, gradually spread her butt hole, and slowly inserted his finger.

"Mmmm, that's good," Cindy murmured.

Mike really didn't know what to do, so he fucked her ass with his finger. It felt weird, but he quickly got used to it. It must have aroused him because he felt his dick pulse.

"Oh, just like that, Mike. I'm gonna come." Cindy resumed her tongue action on Gayle's pussy as though for added stimulation, not that she needed it.

Mike did his best to maintain a steady, firm pace. He could see her butt cheeks stiffen, so he removed his finger, hoping that would not mess her up. Her groans became grittier, and she buried her face between Gayle's legs. Her body shook as she came, and they could hear her doing her best to stifle the sounds she wanted to let out.

Surprisingly, she kept up her oral work on Gayle, bringing her older cousin to orgasm also.

When completely finished, Cindy sat up. "You guys are the best. You have no idea how much I needed that."

"I think we do," Gayle said. "We did."

She then positioned herself to suck Mike off, which after fucking his two cousins, didn't take much. "I'm gonna come," he warned. But that just caused her to tighten her lips around his shaft. He then blasted her mouth, and her slurping sounds indicated she was swallowing it all.

"I love your dick, Mike. It feels perfect inside me."

"It felt good for me, too."

"We're all tempting fate here," Gayle pointed out. "I wish you could stay, and we could play more, but—"

"Yeah. I get it." Cindy gave each of them a sloppy kiss on the lips, eased off the bed, dressed, and slipped out.

* * *

"Well, that could have been dangerous," Gayle commented, turning out the cabin lights after Cindy was gone.

"Yeah. Definitely unexpected."

They climbed back into bed with just the small reading lights above the bed.

"But it sure was fun."

"Yes, it was. I can't believe all that has happened to me in the last three days."

"How do you feel about it?" Gayle questioned.

"I'm not disappointed. Why would a horny guy like me be disappointed?"

"Well, Cindy sure turned out to be a surprise."

"As were you."

Gayle chuckled. "I guess so. How was she?"

"She was good. She felt good."

"Better than me?"

"Just different. What about you?" Mike asked. "First time with a girl?"

With a grin, Gayle said, "Well, I'm open-minded enough. She definitely knows how to use her tongue."

"And her mouth," Mike added. "Good blowjob. Not that I know what a bad one is."

"Good save."

"Was Cindy better than me?" Mike also had to ask.

"Just different."

They both laughed.

"We better get to sleep," Gayle suggested, turning off her light and snuggling against Mike.

He did the same.

* * *

The loud banging on their door scared the crap out of them.

"Come into the salon. As you are." It was George.

Gayle and Mike looked at each other, fear in their eyes. Had they been discovered? Neither spoke as they slipped out of bed. Gayle was in her short pants pajamas and matching button-up top. Mike quickly slipped into his pajama pants from his boxers and a t-shirt, as they exited their stateroom.

"Good idea," Gayle commented on his change.

In the hallway, they saw Adrienne disappear up the steps to the salon, and they encountered Cindy, who looked at her older cousins with concern. "What's up? Are we—"

Mike and Gayle both shrugged as they all went up the steps. They were relieved a little to find the settee turned back into a dining table and the other three cousins sitting around it with Regina, Gloria, and Sara. The men were standing nearby.

Looking directly at Mike, Gayle, and Cindy, who were sitting next to each other, he asked, "Everyone sleep okay?"

Everyone either nodded or mumbled affirmatively.

"Yesterday," George said, "while we were all off the grid, so to speak, a hurricane developed off the coast of Guatemala. It's only a Category One, but it's expected to develop into a three or four. That's the bad news. The good news is it's projected to head out into the Pacific toward Hawai'i. In fact, it's already made its first turn toward the west. The question is, what does that do to our plans?

"Well, we can either stay here in San Diego another day to make sure the storm continues to move away, or we can begin our trip south, maybe at a slower pace, as it moves away. If it continues its projected trajectory, it should not bother us. Henry, Keith, and I have discussed it and see no reason not to move on. What do the rest of you want to do?"

Everyone seated looked at each other.

Gloria was the first to say: "Maybe we should remain here another day."

But she was alone in that thinking. Everyone else had no problem moving on.

Seeing Gloria's obvious discomfort, her husband said, "If conditions change, we can always turn around and motor back north."

That seemed to relieve her a bit.

"Sorry, I had to wake some of you early," George said. "Take your time, get ready, we don't need to be in a hurry to leave."

* * *

It was late morning before they raised anchor and set sail. The winds were light and only pushed them along at three to four knots, which was perfect as they wanted to take it slow. Beyond that, it was just a lazy, relaxing day, which was part of the purpose of the trip anyway. The adults worked hard in their jobs and the kids all did well in school, so the time off was well deserved.

Now that Cindy was part of their inner circle, she would exchange glances with Mike or Gayle and smirk to share their secret. When no one else could see, she would stick her tongue out and wiggle it at Gayle to simulate licking pussy, and with Mike, she would form an O With her mouth and rock her head back and forth as though giving a blowjob.

At one point, she and Mike were alone in the salon, and she reached out to rub his dick through his swimsuit. Just a teasing touch. She did something similar with Gayle. So, undoubtedly, she would be visiting them again tonight. Which was fine with Mike. Despite her size, there was something sexy and alluring about her.

Except that after dinner, Mike learned he would not be there. Tonight would be their first nighttime sail. George would take the first three- or four-hour shift, and he asked Mike to keep him company. Mike knew he could not very well turn his dad down, particularly since he made the request in front of everyone. Henry and Keith made similar requests to their sons for their shifts.

The catamaran had a raised helm station on the starboard side of the boat, with a bench seat wide enough for two. They settled in there after the others had all gone to bed. It wasn't long before the predictable question came from George.

"So, have you thought anymore about your future?"

Mike was in his first year of college, but had not decided on a major, so he was taking general courses until he made a choice. The Robinson brothers owned a lucrative construction company that built high-end custom homes and small buildings. George, Henry, and Keith were the third generation to take over the company that had been started by their grandparents. The three brothers all wanted their children to come into the business and eventually take it over. Hence, the nature of George's question.

Mike had not decided. He was not opposed to joining the company. He simply was not sure what he wanted to do with his life. The company would provide him with a comfortable lifestyle, and as the oldest male amongst the cousins, he would likely end up in one of the top positions. His father was the oldest, and as such, was the head of the company. However, Gayle was the oldest cousin, so if she joined the company, the head position could go to her. The interesting consideration now was, he and Gayle had become very close. That would make working with her quite interesting. And if she became the boss, it would give new meaning to working under her. Likewise, if Cindy joined the company, that could be even more exciting.

"Actually, dad, I have been seriously considering what I want to do. What would you suggest I major in?"

"Business. We would teach you the construction business, as we know it. And there are expos, trade shows, conventions, and such where you would learn about new techniques and products. And hopefully, your sister and cousins would learn other aspects of the business so that you would all become a team, just as my brothers and I have."

"I'm not the oldest cousin," Mike noted. "Where would that position me?"

"Truthfully, I don't know. I worked in the business a few years before Henry and Keith came in, so I was already being groomed to take over. But I would imagine it would depend on which of you showed the most management and leadership skills." George shrugged. "You seem to be getting along well enough with Gayle."

"Would it be between her and I?"

"Not necessarily. And just so you know, being the head honcho isn't necessarily the best position to have. There are times I wish it wasn't me."

"That's interesting."

"And even though I'm the head, the three of us own the company equally."

"So, Uncle Henry and Uncle Keith can overrule you?"

"On certain things."

"Have they ever?"

"No. Because when we need to make big decisions, I discuss it with them first, and we decide together."

"That seems wise."

"It is. I don't profess to know it all. It never hurts to hear other opinions. It's our intention to leave each of our children an equal share of the company. So, remember, regardless of who gets the top job, everyone's opinion should be heard. That is one point we will stress to all of you."

"That's good advice, dad."

* * *

It was midnight when Mike left the helm and headed down to his cabin. He was tired, but not sleepy. He tried to be as quiet as possible because he did he not want to awaken Gayle, although, getting off before going to bed would help him sleep. However, he was not going to be inconsiderate.

Opening the door to their stateroom quietly, Mike was completely surprised to see Cindy asleep on his side of the bed. Gayle was out also, and he assumed they had probably had their fun and drifted off to sleep. He would have loved to have seen what they did, and now, to peek under the covers to see what they had on, but again, he didn't want to awaken them. Backing out, he closed the door and glanced at the door at the other end of the short hall.

Adrienne would be in that stateroom alone, and that was the only other place for him to sleep. He'd have to wake her up to tell her.

"Adrienne?" She didn't budge. "Adrienne?" he called a little louder.

"Mike? Is that you?" she asked groggily.

"Yes."

"Is something wrong?"

"Cindy is asleep in bed with Gayle."

"Yeah, she said she couldn't sleep, and that Gayle was still awake, so she was going to visit her."

"Dad and I just finished our shift at the helm. I need a place to sleep."

"With me?"

"Yeah. You mind?"

"I guess not."

In t-shirt and shorts, he removed the shirt and stripped down to his underwear, and then slid under the covers.

"Well, I'm awake now," Adrienne commented.

"Sorry, but I didn't want to get into your bed without you knowing."

"No, I appreciate that. It's just difficult having to sleep with someone when you're used to sleeping alone. No privacy. You can't be yourself."

"You can't be yourself? What does that mean?" But he thought sure he knew.

"Come on, Mike. Do I have to spell it out?"

"I'm not exactly sure what you mean."

With a huff, Adrienne said, "Masturbate, Mike. You can't masturbate."

"You do that?"

"Yeah. Don't you?"

"Well, yeah. I just never thought about you masturbating."

"Well, I don't think about you masturbating either, but I figured you do."

"So, you haven't been able to do it with Cindy."

"No. Did you think we would do it together?"

He shrugged. She obviously didn't know about their cousin. "I guess I thought . . . hell, I don't know what I thought. Has Cindy made any comments about that?"

"No, Mike. Although she did ask me if I've ever been with a girl."

"Really?" Of course, he already knew she did, but he had to sound surprised. "What does that mean? You think she does girls?"

"Why else would she ask?"

"Good point. So, would you like me to turn over so you can take care of yourself?"

"Like you wouldn't want to watch."

"I didn't say I wouldn't. I was just offering you privacy."

"Would you want to watch?"

"Sounds like you want me to."

"Actually, I was thinking, we could do it together."

"Seriously? You want us to masturbate together?"

"I saw a video of a brother and sister masturbating together. It was hot. Maybe watching each other will help us get off."

Well, he'd fucked two cousins. What would be wrong with masturbating with his sister? "Sure. Why not?"

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,048 Followers