One Thing Led to Another Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was still the fear of someone walking in on them, but it felt too good to hurry. It felt so good that Gayle's orgasm started to build almost immediately. She lowered her upper body to place her face beside Mike's. "I'm gonna come again. And it's going to be massive!" She'd buried her face in the pillow beside Mike's head to muffle her verbal expression of this explosive climax. She complimented this with hard grinding on his dick.

For Mike, that actually felt good.

A moment later, Gayle's entire body trembled, and he felt her muscles tighten, as wheezing sounds escaped her lips.

It was also becoming all Mike could do to hold his orgasm. When Gayle's finally finished and pulled out, she heard the muffled groaning from his throat.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"I'm ready to come—"

"Not in me." She didn't let him finish before scooting down. His first spurt hit her chin, but then she covered his dick with her mouth, and he blasted her throat with thick, pearly cum. He lifted his head to see his dick hidden in her mouth and her cheeks puff as she swallowed his load. That in itself was amazing.

Lifting her head up, the drop of jism was still on her chin, but didn't seem to bother her. Mike also noticed her lips smeared with semen, and when she smiled, there was some on her teeth. What he didn't expect was for her to swoop in and press her lips to his. At first, he was put out that she would kiss him with his own cum still in her mouth, but the kiss was so deep and sensual that he quickly ignored it and enjoyed the lip lock.

When she broke the kiss, he had to ask, "Seriously? With my own cum?"

Gayle grinned. "Fucking erotic, wasn't it? Oh, did I tell you? I'm a little kinky."

"A little?"

"Get used to it if you want more of this pussy."

"I do."

"I thought you might." Gayle eased off the bed. "I'm glad the door to the head is in the stateroom." She entered to shower and quickly clean up.

When she finished, Mike went in. Gayle was asleep when he returned to bed.

* * *

The person in the hallway grinned and tiptoed away.

* * *

When Mike awoke the next morning, Gayle was still in bed on her side, facing him, her head propped up in the palm of her hand.

"Good morning," she whispered with a warm smile.

"Good morning," he said back in the same tone.

She took his hand and placed it on her breast, moving it around to get him to play with it.

"I don't think we have time," Mike pointed out.

"No. We don't. But I like you playing with my tits."

"Thanks. Now I'll have a hard on all day."

"But think about what you'll have to look forward to tonight."

He got an erection just imagining what she might have in store.

"It's your turn to shower," she reminded, rubbing his cock. "Might want to make it a cold one."

He chuckled.

"I just wanted to tell you if we get a chance to be together today, that would be fun. Maybe we'll be able to sit together on rides."

"We can try."

* * *

In the shower, Mike glanced down at his erection from fondling Gayle's breast. He considered jerking off, but after his first time fucking last night, he didn't think it would be as fulfilling. Besides, it kept getting better every night with Gayle, so he wanted to save himself to see what would happen tonight.

He was also feeling something this morning he had not felt previously. Of course, he felt wonderful. There was nothing else like real sex. But he also felt something else he had never before felt, and he wondered if he could be falling in love with his cousin. Could he really fall in love with her? He had never been in love before, so he wasn't really sure what it felt like. Or was it just some kind of infatuation because she was his first? Did he dare even talk to her about it?

* * *

After a day and a half at sea, it was nice to have a day on land. They'd all been to one of the other Sea World parks, but it was still fun to visit this one. The "kids" were all eager to ride the rides, particularly the roller coasters, of which there were several. The parents tagged along, but none had any interest in the thrill rides. Sailing was enough of a thrill for them.

The kids got in line for their first coaster ride, and when it was their turn to board, they naturally paired up with their cabin mate. This suited Gayle and Mike nicely.

Of course, Gloria noticed the pairings also and commented to Sara.

Sara merely shrugged. "They are closest in age."

After lunch, the adults separated from the kids. The former group wanted to see the shows while the latter wanted to ride more rides. They met up again for dinner in the early evening before the dinghy rides back to the boat. Once the dinghy was secured, they all watched the sun set, and after their busy day, all headed for their cabins.

* * *

This was their third night on the catamaran, and by now, sleeping arrangements were set. There had been no further discussions since the first night, so Gayle and Mike heading to their cabin at the same time did not raise eyebrows. What would have been questionable was once the two cousins were in their cabin and the door closed, Gayle instantly embraced Mike and they engaged in a passionate kiss. His dick instantly sprang to attention, and she did not hesitate to reach down and rub it through his pants.

Breaking the kiss off, Gayle asked, "Want to fuck me? The right way."

"What was wrong with last night?"

"It just happened. We didn't plan to do it."

"It's different when you plan it?"

Gayle climbed onto the bed and sat on her haunches. She pulled Mike up for a kiss. He had to sit similarly, and he rubbed his hands on her bare thighs. Her hand went immediately to his crotch to rub his hard cock through his pants. A few seconds later, she turned onto her hands and knees and twisted her head to maintain the kiss. Mike's hand went between her legs to finger her wet pussy.

Swaying her ass, she suggested, "Be inventive."

So, he eased off the bed and buried his face in the crack of her butt, letting his tongue go to work between her legs.

Amid her moaning, she uttered, "Mmmm, yeah, that's good."

He managed to take swipes at her pussy also and dragged his tongue from there over her perineum and anus. For good measure, he gently swatted her butt cheek, and then used his finger on her clit, and to her surprise and delight, he rubbed her puckered asshole.

"Ooh," she giggled.

He considered sliding his finger in that rear orifice, but didn't, thinking that might be a bit much.

Gayle then turned around, pushed Mike's pants down, grabbed his dick and shoved it into her mouth. She took in as much as she could, but dared not attempt to deep throat it because of his size. But she would have loved to do that, and decided she would work toward that in the future. But not tonight. She had more urgent needs. She used her hands to stroke him as she sucked and rubbed the head against the inside of her cheek.

This felt as amazing as it had last night. He was certain it wouldn't happen tonight, but eventually, he hoped she'd let him come in her mouth.

And he was right. After she had his rod covered in a thick layer of saliva, she pulled him to sit on the edge of the bed where she straddled his lap and fed his dick into her desirous pussy. Forget coming in her mouth; this was where he wanted to be. She bounced up and down slowly and he had to use his arms to lean on to hold his upper body up. He leaned in to suck her tits, and then leaned back to watch her fuck him. She then bent forward to kiss him, and with her "be inventive" suggestion in mind, he turned her over onto her back, his cock never leaving her pussy, and pumped her.

He sat up on his haunches for good penetration, but quickly used his arms to push her legs back and up almost against her boobs. As her fucked her, his mind ran through positions he had seen in videos to use one that fit.

Gayle put her legs together and rested her feet on his shoulder. This made her pussy seem even tighter. Fortunately, she was so wet, his thrusts were easy.

So, all the while, she was emitting little moaning sounds but trying to keep them on the quiet side.

Mike grabbed her ankles and held her legs apart. He liked being able to look down at his dick sliding in and out of her pussy, the little hood of her clit rubbing against his shaft. He smiled at also watching her tits jiggle back and forth. He leaned over to kiss her, but after that, she wanted a position change, so she got up on her hands and knees so he could do her doggy style. He grabbed her hips as he pumped her. She was introducing him to different positions. After a few minutes, she lifted herself up, squatting against him, twisting her head so they could again kiss. He held her tits in a hand bra.

This position was awkward, so Gayle twisted both of them to lay on their sides, where he re-entered her from behind. In this position, he was able to plant little kisses on her neck and shoulders. It tickled her and she giggled. He was also able to fondle her tits, which he knew she loved.

Being as horny as she always seemed to be, he could tell that she had an orgasm building. She grabbed his arm and pulled it around her for him to hold her tightly, and she backed into his thrusts as a way to urge him to fuck her harder. He did and she grabbed a handful of the bed sheet and stuffed it into her mouth to muffle the sounds of her climax as she came. She shivered against him, and he felt her tense up as she was finishing.

"Damn, that was good," Gayle whispered, as Mike continued to thrust slowly, just enough to maintain his erection.

It actually felt good to slide in and out of her at this unhurried pace. His hands were still cupping her tits and it was nice to continue fondling them. He still placed kisses on her neck and back. He wasn't in a real hurry to come. Everything else he was doing was almost just as satisfying.

The cousins were now extremely relaxed.

And then there was a light knock on the door. Before they could even react, it opened, the intruder entering. "I knew it!"

END OF PART 1