One Thing Led to Another Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To his surprise, Adrienne didn't waste any time in pulling her pajama pants down. He was even more amazed when she shed her top also, rendering her completely nude.

"Wow! You're really getting into this."

"I'm really horny."

"I had no idea you were so sexual," Mike said as he slid his underwear down.

They laid side by side, him stroking his cock, her flicking her clit. She turned her head to watch him.

"Damn, Mike. Where'd you get that big dick?"

He chuckled. "Where do you think? I grew it."

"It's beautiful!"

"What do you know about dicks?"

"I've seen videos."

"You have nice tits," he felt he should say. She really did.

"Thanks," she said with a big smile. "But I can't take my eyes off your dick. Can you sit up against the wall?"

"What? Why?"

"You'll see."

He did, and Adrienne straddled his upper legs to press her pussy against his shaft. She rubbed her snatch up and down on him. Of course, he loved it. It was similar to what Gayle had done. Then she inched back enough to reach out and rub his cock all over her vaginal area.

She started moaning and whimpering. "Oh, this is so good."

It really was, Mike thought.

She then rubbed the tip of his dick against her clit. "Mmmm."

There was pure ecstasy on her face. It amazed Mike that this was a side of his sister he'd never seen before.

"Oh, Mike. Oh, Mike, I . . . I . . ."

An instant later, she pressed on his cock, and it slipped into her pussy. She was tight.

"Oh, that feels so good!"

"Uh, Adrienne, I think that's going too far. It's wrong."

"But it feels so good, doesn't it?"

"Yes, but we shouldn't be doing it."

"No one will know. Please?"

It felt too good to stop, wrong as it might be. "Okay," he reluctantly agreed.

Adrienne did her best to slide back and forth on his cock, but it was not easy, so having decided to go through with this, Mike pumped also. She was so horny; it didn't take her long to start experiencing her orgasm. Now that this was an actual fuck, she pulled herself further up on his lap where she could bounce up and down. She ground her tight pussy against his cock, and it felt wonderful for both of them. Throwing her arms around him, she held on for dear life as she came, moaning against his shoulder.

The intensity of her action on his cock and her tight pussy, and the fact that this was his sister—he'd seen porn videos of brothers and sisters also—had him ready to come quickly also. He pulled out, but with his cock still resting against her pussy, he spurted a mess of cream all over her crotch.

Adrienne scooped up a glob on her finger and tasted it. She grinned. She then hugged him. "Thanks doesn't seem like the sort of thing you say, but thanks."

"You're welcome. I guess."

* * *

Suddenly, the bed tilted up and then slammed down, then pitched violently sideways, then straightened out. Adrienne was sent rolling into and on top of Mike, waking both of them. The cabin interior was lighter, signaling daylight.

"What the fuck?" Mike shouted, attempting to sit up. But the rocking and rolling continued. Carefully, he eased out of bed, holding on and trying to slip his shorts on. "Might want to cover up," he said to his sister, whose tits were flapping from the violent movement.

"What's going on?" she asked.

"My guess would be weather."

The boat also seemed to be moving faster than usual.

In the hallway, Mike met Gayle and Cindy stumbling out.

"What's happening?" an obviously frightened Cindy asked.

"Weather. Rough seas."

They made it into the salon. George and Henry were at the navigation station, but all the instruments did not seem to be working.

"What's happening, dad?" Mike asked.

"Don't know yet. Gotta go help Keith at the helm." He made his way out, letting wind and rain in when he opened and closed the door.

A soaked Don slipped in.

The moms, now joined by their daughters, were all on the settee, which was still set up as a bed. They held on for dear life.

Despite the potential peril they might be facing, Mike couldn't help but notice that the moms were all in bedroom attire that was certainly intended only for their husbands' eyes: somewhat short, sexy, and even partially see-through. All had an abundance of breasts on display. And while that was both interesting and stimulating, Mike could also see the fear in their beautiful faces, and their daughters, as well. He knew he had to do something.

First, he made it into the nearest head to grab a towel for a drenched and shivering Don. Glancing in the open door of his and Gayle's stateroom, and noticing the small floor area of the hallway, Mike was blessed with an idea. To the curious stares of the women and his male cousins, Mike grabbed some of the cushions that served as seat backs for the settee and tossed them onto floor of the small area between Henry and Gloria's stateroom, and Keith and Regina's. He ushered the moms and male cousins down there, fought to grab pillows and blankets from the beds of those cabins, and instructed them to sit on the cushions and to use the pillows and blankets against the walls to protect them from being battered. The confined hallway would prevent them from being tossed around.

"Good thinking, son," his mother said.

"Stay safe," he told them as he returned to the settee to grab more cushions.

Having seen what he had done, the female cousins and his sister were grabbing cushions and following him to their side of the boat. They positioned the cushions on the floor and pulled pillows and blankets from their cabins, and all plopped down on the cushions using the other items and themselves to lean against.

Though they could still all feel the bucking of the boat, Mike's initiative made it more tolerable. He had his sister clinging to him on one side, Cindy hanging on to him on the other side, and Gayle against Cindy's other side.

"Wish we knew what happened," Gayle remarked.

"We obviously encountered some unexpected weather and rough seas," Mike surmised.

"I thought dad said the hurricane was moving away," Adrienne said.

"Yeah, that's what he said," Mike agreed. "At this point, it really doesn't matter. We're in something now."

The sea continued to wreak havoc on the catamaran, tossing it around like a toy boat in a bathtub. Adrienne and Cindy were holding onto Mike tightly, and he felt their hands all over him as they vied for a part of him to latch onto. Whether intentional or not, at one point, each seemed to connect with his dick, their hands touching. When they eyed each other curiously, both instantly retracted their arms.

"How long is this going to last?" Cindy bemoaned. "This is worse than any of the rides at Sea World."

"It'll last as long as it lasts," Mike said.

To which Cindy groaned.

Although Mike had been wondering the same thing. He was also concerned about how the mothers, male cousins, and particularly his dad and Uncle Keith out at the helm were doing. He considered attempting to go check on all of them, but between the continued ride inside this cement mixer, and the fact that he and the girls were packed so tightly together, he decided against it. Nothing had changed in all the time they had been wedged together down here—however long that had been—nor had there been screams or shrieks from them, so he felt the others were probably still safe.

One jolt had them all falling over against Adrienne, who was at the end nearest her cabin. Cindy actually fell between Mike's legs.

He jokingly quipped, "Not now, Cindy."

"What happened?" Adrienne asked.

"She fell against my crotch," he said, not really thinking about what he was saying. "I told her not now."

"She wouldn't have, anyway," Adrienne noted.

"What do you mean?" Mike asked.

"She does girls," Adrienne pointed out.

"Why did you say that?" Cindy asked.

"You asked me if I had ever been with a girl," Adrienne reminded. "I figured that was because that's what you did."

"That's a big assumption," Cindy remarked. "It's not completely true. I like dick, too."

"Oh!" Adrienne said, not expecting that. "You do? Does that mean you're bisexual?"

"It means I like orgasms and I'm not particular about how I get them. You should try it."

"Uh, yeah."

Mike glanced at his sister, who looked back with wide eyes. He merely shrugged. She then buried her face against his shoulder. He then turned to Cindy who looked up, stuck her tongue out and wiggled it from side to side. On her other side, Gayle was watching them. She caught Mike's expression, shaking her head and rolling her eyes.

Cindy also rested her hand on his right thigh, and slowly moved it in on his crotch. When she did not encounter another hand, she continued her reach until she felt his cock. He wasn't hard so she rubbed it a few times, not to arouse him, but just for the fun of it.

Following that, they settled back into their snuggle to endure the torture for however much longer it lasted.

A while later—seemingly a long while—there was another jolt, this one much more shocking than the last, but this one bringing the boat to a complete halt.

The cousins looked at each other. Mike was first up, jumping over Cindy and Gayle and jogging up the steps into the salon. Henry had been thrown to the floor. Mike helped him up and he seemed okay. Mike then rushed out to the cockpit to find George and Keith strapped into the helm bench.

Rain was pouring down and Mike couldn't see beyond it. "What happened?" he yelled to be heard over the storm.

"We ran aground," George said, pointing forward.

Mike could vaguely see palm trees.

The drenched men unbuckled and stepped down from the helm, a bit uncertain on their legs. After a few seconds, they went inside to dry off. All the others had come up from their hallways to George's and Keith's curious expressions.

"Mike came up with an idea to protect us," Sara explained.

"Way to go, son," George complimented.

"What happened?" was almost a collective question.

"A while after starting his shift, Keith noticed the autopilot was not functioning properly and seemed to be taking us off course."

"I disengaged it," Keith said, "and then we started having some electrical issues. Next thing we knew, we were caught in a storm—"

"The hurricane?" Regina asked.

"Quite likely," Keith said. "That would assume it had changed course back toward land, strengthened, and sped up, all of which is quite possible."

"That also suggests the storm carried us far and quickly out to sea," Henry deduced.

"Yes," Keith concurred, "and that does not seem so possible."

"Where are we?" Gayle asked.

"No idea," George said. "We lost navigation."

"The compass showed us headed southwest after we lost the autopilot, so we tried to steer east, but we couldn't fight the storm," Keith explained. "It's possible we were caught on the bad side of the hurricane and driven west or northwest."

"Where could we possibly be?" Don asked.

"I doubt seriously this is Mexico," Keith surmised.

"That would mean an island," Eric deduced.

"Except that there should not be an island where we could be," Henry said.

"Uncharted?" Mike said.

"Who knows," George said. "When the storm lets up, we can go ashore."

"I guess we can put our cabins back together," Mike said, heading to the port hull.

Interestingly, Cindy helped Gayle return sheets and blankets to the forward cabin, so Mike helped his sister with the aft stateroom, while Don and Eric brought the cushions back the settee.

"You think Gayle does girls, too?" Adrienne asked when they were alone in the cabin.

"I don't know. She wasn't as forthcoming as Cindy."

"Looks like she's planning on staying with Gayle again," Adrienne observed.

"That bother you?"

"Are you kidding? After last night, you're more than welcome to sleep with me."

* * *

The rain did not stop until after dark. Their wrist watches were still set to Pacific time, so that was what they based the hour on. Keith tested the generator and found it to still work, so they suggested dinner be prepared since none of them had eaten most of the day. During the preparation, the men inspected what they could.

While dining in the salon, George reported, "The engines and generator do not appear damaged, but to play it safe, we won't run the generator during the night. It might get warm, so dress accordingly. We used a hand-held spotlight to see that we ran aground on a sandy beach, so hopefully, there was no damage to the hulls. It's a small beach in an inlet or lagoon that is protecting us from the sea. Beyond that, all we could see were trees and vegetation. Tomorrow, we can go ashore and see if that gives us a clue to where we are. Don't know about the rest of you, but today was trying and tiring, so I suggest we all turn in early."

* * *

"You have a new roommate?" Mike asked Gayle later when they were alone.

"My mom was thrilled when she heard Cindy slept with me last night, so with us having to 'dress accordingly' tonight . . ."

"I get it."

"You mind?"

"I guess not."

"How was it sleeping with your sister?"

"It was okay. Did you and Cindy have some fun?"

"We did. I would have rathered your dick to her tongue, but you take what you can get."

"Well, I guess you'll get it again tonight."

"What will you get?"

Mike eyed her suspiciously, sensing she was asking more than the obvious nature of the inquiry, but he cleverly answered, "Hopefully, a good night's sleep. I need some things from your cabin." A few minutes later, he entered his sister's stateroom. "Looks like you're stuck with me."

She was in a sexy bra and bikini panties, and she looked amazing.

"Who were you expecting to impress in that on this trip?" Mike asked.

"I think I just did."

"Well, it does look good on you," Mike admitted. He almost couldn't believe this was his sister. It was almost as though he was meeting her for the first time.

"If it looks go on, how would it look off?" she asked. "Should I take it off now?

He knew what she was suggesting, but he still wasn't sure about it. "If that's how you want to sleep."

"Uh huh." Not surprisingly, she stripped, and even in the dim light, she was breathtaking. She then climbed into bed.

Mike shed his clothes with Adrienne's eyes riveted to him and slipped on his boxer underwear he had retrieved from Gayle's cabin. Predictably, the moment he laid down on the bed, his sister draped herself over part of him. Her cool, naked body actually felt very nice against him, even though he was uncomfortable with her doing it.

"I'm sensing apprehension," Adrienne noted.

"As nice as this is, it really feels wrong. You don't think it's wrong . . . that we're siblings . . . and you know . . ."

"I know it's considered wrong by some, but I don't think it's wrong if we don't want it to be."

"You know how convoluted that sounds?"

"I don't care. Like Cindy said, I like having orgasms. And last night, I found I like having them with you. Do you really have such a moral objection? I mean, we're going to be on this boat for a month with no privacy, and now, we might be stuck here wherever we are for a long time, and you and I might not have many opportunities like tonight . . ."

"I guess we were all so excited about going sailing none of us thought about the downsides. Like having to share rooms and being together so much," Mike said.

"Not the adults. They got their own cabins so they could fuck whenever they wanted."

Mike chuckled. "You think that's what they're doing?"

"Come on, you know how horny mom and dad are. They fuck every night."

"How do you know?"

"I've walked past their room at night. No doubt in my mind what I hear."

He didn't admit it, but he'd heard them a few times also. "Is that so?"

"Probably why we're so horny. It's hereditary."

"What makes you think I'm horny?"

"You're part of this family. You ever eat pussy?"

"Maybe."

"I'd love it if you'd eat mine."

Of course, he wanted to. And she was right. They were going to be together a while. He had no idea how long, either, and as Gayle had pointed out, he didn't last long before needing to come. Adrienne was also right about the opportunities they would have, or more likely, not have. So, it was reasonable that an advantage should be taken of such chances as these. "Okay," Mike said as though he was giving in. He eased off the bed and moved around to the foot of the bed.

At that moment, the door to the cabin opened slightly and Cindy stuck her head in. Mike was surprised, but she put a finger to her mouth to shush him. He quickly glanced back at the bed and saw that where he was standing was blocking Adrienne's view of the door. Between hand motions and facial expressions, Mike deduced that Cindy wanted to come in and eat his sister's pussy, suggesting that the cousin had been eavesdropping outside. He instantly thought it would be amusing, so he allowed Cindy in.

Fortunately, it was dark enough that she was able to climb onto the bed and spread Adrienne's legs.

In less than a minute, Adrienne moaned, "Oh, Mike, you eat pussy as good as you fuck!"

Cindy halted and turned her head to quickly glance at Mike with raised eyebrows. He merely shrugged, and she returned her mouth to her cousin's snatch.

"Why'd you stop?" Adrienne asked.

"I had to catch my breath," Mike stupidly answered.

But Cindy hadn't stopped when he spoke.

"What the fuck?" Adrienne said, sitting up and switching on a flashlight. "Cindy? What the fuck are you doing?"

"I'm . . ."

"I mean, I know what you're doing," Adrienne corrected. "Why are you doing it?"

"Believe me, I'm better at this than Mike. Did you like it?"

"Uh, well, yeah, it was . . . it was . . . actually, it was fantastic!"

"Do you really want me to stop? Remember, it's just about the orgasm, not how you get it."

"Yeah, but you're a girl."

"Yeah, a lot of people notice that. Did you know that when I started?"

"No."

"So, it wasn't bad, was it?"

"Uh, well, no."

"It was actually good, wasn't it?"

"Well, yeah."

"So, can I continue?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

Another minute or so later, "Damn, you really are good at this, Cindy. How'd you get to be so good?"

"I'm just doing to you what I like done to me. And you can get up here and play, too, Mike."

"What can he do?" Adrienne asked.

"He can stick his big, beautiful cock in me."

"How did you know he has a big cock?" Adrienne wanted to know.

"I, uh, saw the big bulge in his pants."

"You want him to fuck you?" Adrienne asked.

"Well, yeah. Unless you want him to fuck you."

"He's my brother."

"And he's my cousin, taboo for both of us. But like I said, I don't care how I get an orgasm, and I'm guessing you don't, either. Particularly, since you've already fucked him."

"How did you know?"

"You just confirmed it."

"Aw, shit! Do you fuck your brother?"

"I have not, but he just turned eighteen, so maybe I will."

Mike had dropped his boxers and was crawling onto the bed while all this was going on. Adrienne could feel the movement. Mike rubbed his dick on Cindy's ass cheek, so she wiggled her butt and spread her legs. He moved between them and rubbed the head of his dick along her slit.

"Don't tease me," Cindy said. "Stick it in."

"Ooh, I want to see," Adrienne said. "Can I watch?"

"Jeez, Adrienne, when did you become such a nympho?" Mike asked.

"Runs in the family," Cindy said. "I think it's hot!"