One Thing Led to Another Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, Adrienne squirmed over from under Cindy and turned onto her side as Mike was about to slide his cock in.

"Wait!" Cindy said. "I want to watch, too." So, she turned over onto her back so he could do her missionary.

Mike was quickly in position to slip his dick in. Cindy was rubbing her clit as he did so.

"This is exciting," Adrienne commented, "watching two people fuck."

"Maybe," Cindy said. "But not as much as being fucked."

"Well, hopefully, I'll get a turn."

Mike pumped at a moderate pace wanting to really feel the sensation of his dick sliding back and forth in this soft, puffy pussy.

"Mmmm," Cindy moaned. She reached over and grabbed Adrienne's hand and placed it on her tit. "You mind rubbing?"

Even though Cindy being a part of this was not part of Adrienne's plan, the fact that she was now did actually add an element of arousal that might not have been here otherwise. The euphoria Adrienne was now feeling had her easily complying with Cindy's request. It was actually kind of nice touching another woman's boob. Of course, she'd seen such things and threesomes in videos, so it was not foreign. But now being involved was taking her to a whole new level.

Remembering other things she'd seen in videos; Adrienne became bold and reached down to rub Cindy's clit. She could also feel her brother's cock sliding in and out.

"Mmmm, that's it, Adrienne," Cindy approved.

Becoming bolder, Adrienne got up to a squat so she could continue playing with Cindy's clit while reaching behind Mike to massage his balls.

"Fuck, Adrienne, that feels great!" Mike said.

"Yeah, keep it up," Cindy urged. "I'm almost ready to come."

"So, am I," Mike said.

"Come inside me," Cindy said.

"What?" brother and sister said in unison.

"I'm on the pill. It's okay."

"You sure?" Mike asked.

"Yes! It'll make me come, too."

Mike picked up his pace, and between Cindy's offer and Adrienne playing with his balls, he revved up quickly. His balls were churning, and his sister could even feel them pulsing. And then, the final inducement was when Cindy grabbed his head, pulled it down and smothered his lips with hers. Damn, she was a good kisser. The woman was a sex machine.

"I'm coming!" he managed to blurt out before emptying his balls into her pussy.

"Me, too!" Cindy said as soon as she felt the first jets blast her. This was the first time she'd allowed a guy to come inside her, and it felt wonderful. It made her feel womanly.

Adrienne removed both her hands as Cindy let go of Mike's face and grabbed his ass to ram his cock into her.

For Adrienne, it was amazing watching. She'd seen orgasms in videos but always wondered how much of it was real and how much was acting. But now, she was more aroused than she could ever remember being. She hoped Mike had saved something for her.

Mike's balls were drained, and Cindy seemed to be winding down. He pulled out.

"Damn that was good," Cindy exclaimed.

"Yes, it was," Mike agreed.

"And it was exciting watching," Adrienne added.

"You really filled me up," Cindy said.

"You told me to come in you."

"Yes, I did. Now, I want you to lick it up."

"What?"

"It really makes me horny to see," Cindy said.

"Yeah, I'd like to see that, too," Adrienne agreed.

"It'll be hot," Cindy said. "Please, Mike," she added in a begging tone. "Sex with me will only get better."

Somehow, he felt that was accurate. Cindy seemed to be more kinky than Gayle. And between the two of them—and now, his sister—this trip had become more amazing than he could have ever imagined. How bad could it be?

So, he took a swipe of her pussy and a tongue full of his own cum. It wasn't as thick as he anticipated, and it really wasn't that bad. Aside from being his own semen, it wasn't much different than the liquid he got from eating pussy, or so he convinced himself. That wasn't to say he really liked it, but if it made the girls happy, what they did to him made him happy.

"Kiss your sister," Cindy instructed.

Adrienne's eyes widened. Then she shrugged and leaned in for the kiss. Of course, she'd never really tasted semen, except for the dollop she swiped off Mike last night. And now, it was watered down with saliva. And it was very sexual.

"Take another lick and kiss me," Cindy ordered.

He did, this time making certain he got more. When they kissed, her tongue was all over his mouth, and he felt she actually enjoyed it.

"Mmmm, that was good," Cindy said.

"You're a nympho, too," Mike accused.

"And proud of it. And it kept you hard."

"Oh, good. Fuck me, Mike," Adrienne said, lying down beside Cindy.

By now, Mike was looking forward to feeling his dick in his sister's tight pussy. He wasted no time in putting it in there.

"Oh, yes!" Adrienne whimpered.

Cindy turned onto her side, leaning over to suck her cousin's nipple.

"Mmmm, yes!" Adrienne approved.

Of course, Adrienne was so aroused and horny that it only took a few minutes for her to have a massive orgasm, aided by Cindy's mouth on her tits and hand caressing her in other places. Adrienne's body shook as though she was freezing, and she whipped her head from side to side, not to mention breathing heavily.

She hadn't even come down when the door opened. "What the fuck are you kids doing?"

END OF 2