One Thing Led To Another Pt. 03

Story Info
Vicki takes a detour from Loving wife and gets fucked.
2k words
4.25
277
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 03/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catcher78
Catcher78
140 Followers

One thing led to another P3.

Copyright Catcher78 all rights reserved.

This is the third installment of a girl queer's coming out after a betrayal by her family and former cheating husband.

We first met Vicki here:

https://literotica.com/s/one-thing-led-to-another-pt-01-1

Vicki's family conspired to hide Jamaal's infidelity, including Jamaal fucking Vicki's mom.

Vicki's fake physical abuse leads to national infamy and prison for Jamaal. Vicki is hidden inside a luxury hotel for her safety and meets this totally queer butch hair stylist who in three hours turns Vicki into the ultimate lipstick lesbian:

https://literotica.com/s/one-thing-led-to-another-pt-02-1

I reached out to Harlan to see if he could sell the condo for me. He said there would be no problem at all. I said, "Harlan, I need to ask your thoughts about me coming back to work, okay?"

"Sure, "my sweet gentle giant of a boss had guided me through this horror show that had been my life.

"Well, I want to come back to work, but I need to know if me being queer and out will present a problem for that?"

"You really do not know do you?"

"What, " I said.

"I'm queer and was on Ru Paul's Drag Queen show in year two. My husband used to play for the Seahawks."

"Soooo, you want me to come back?"

"Of course, I think of you as my daughter."

I did not see that coming, but my heart just blew up and I said while sobbing, "I sure could use a mom, for sure. If you'd been my mom I would have never married him."

"I would be really interested in a condo, maybe a conversion from an old apartment."

"Actually, " he said (she said?), "There are quite a few bank owned foreclosed condos up there, stalling out on resale. Let me put something together for you."

"Okay, mom, "How does next Monday sound like for me to come back?"

There was a pause and she said, "I think that would be wonderful honey. Don't forget you're now Vicki Fitzgerald."

"I hadn't forgotten, but thanks for reminding me. I love you mom."

She blurted, "I want you to meet my husband, could we have dinner out, Friday maybe?"

"Of course, tell me how to dress, okay."

"I'll text you."

I was still in the four seasons and I was about three weeks before my next hair appointment. There was a place on Queen Anne Hill called Intermezzo spa where I could get a facial and a massage and get my lashes done, extensions even. I was thinking about being a sexy wife, very feminine.

If I got there at one o'clock today I could be done by five or so. I showered up and went for some cherry red lipstick and I used a faint bit of the lipstick smudged in under my cheekbones. I did not dry my thick hair and I thought it was a pretty hot look. I had an off white sleeveless top with a deep decolletage, that had little primroses on the background. Pink yoga pants, commando of course and my fav, red open toe pumps. I loved them because they really showed off my toe cleavage.

I absolutely loved pounding through the city in my Trooper, I had my windows down with Laura Branigan's Gloria playing. She could really sing, my goodness. I parked in their funky garage and made it with two minutes.

I walked up to the counter with my plumps clicking on the wood floor. There was a tall woman facing away from me wearing an off white business suit, that hugged her ass and hips and she had the most incredible legs and open toed cork wedgies.

She was on the phone, she turned around and winked at me and held up one finger with very pink nail extensions. She was wearing a simple pure white cotton blouse with two buttons undone, with short sleeves, I picked up on what she was saying, "I love you baby, be nice to your little brother promise me? I love you too."

She had blue eyes and cute bangs and big hoop earrings. She had small B-Cup tits and was not wearing a bra. She was literally an American beauty, late twenties and my cunny was singing her a love song. I felt shy and looked up at her eyes and away and back and I arched my back, pushing my girls at her.

She giggled and said, "Down girl, we haven't been introduced yet."

I held out my hand and said, "Hi I'm Vicki!"

"Girl, I'm a mother, take a deep breath."

I exaggeratedly sucked in air through my nostrils, while I bit my lip and then I looked down and shook my head. I looked up at her and said, "Orange blossoms. I can't help but stare you're an American beauty, perfectly lovely and you make my heart pound. I have absolutely no control. I a fuck me, I've got an appointment for a facial, massage and lashes. Look, I'm sorry, I just came out and I was betrayed by my family and in an abusive relationship. God, I just want to be a strong woman's wife and have her babies and make her know my love. You're everything I wish I could be! " and I was crying.

She was besides me and took my hand and said, "Come on," we walked down the hall to a room and there was another classical beauty awaiting me, this time it was red haired very plump BBW with more chins than a Chinese phone book. Looking at me she said "Betty will do your facial. Betty this is Vicki."

Betty pulled me into a hug our tits melted into each other. She was wearing Chanel and it was so hot, she was so hot, my cunny was soaking through to my camel toe. I wanted her to take me, immediately. I've never been so needy. I would be her wife in a heartbeat, my heartbeat was going wild now. She turned me around and there was a big sink that I would sit in a chair and lay my neck in this opening and face would be looking up as she gave the facial to me. I was bumping her hip now aggressively and I said, "Betty, Betty I'm sorry, I'm just out recently, it's just that you're so beautiful and I've not been with a woman since I was in high school, but you make my heart pound and I can't help but tell you I've dreamed about being a strong woman's wife and fuck I'm so wet for you now. I won't tell, but could you please take me," I laid my face in the crook of her neck."

"Girl I know you, we all walked in a march for you. No you're not ready for this, I can't take advantage of you."

I looked at her and said, "Betty by definition I'm submissive, my cunny is sopping wet demanding you fuck me. Fine don't marry me, just for the love of God, I have not been with a woman in years. I will beg you if that's what it takes. I w," her fingers on my lips stopped me from talking."

I walked in a state that felt dead to the sink and sat down and she lowered my neck and head gently into the notch in the sink. Then there was goo on my face and slices of vegetables on my face and I still had my buds in and I was listening to this cover of a John Prine song called Lake Marie, that was so heartbreakingly sad. She pulled my head up and my face did feel lovely.

A woman came in named Darla and led me to the massage room. I was instructed to get rid of my clothes and lie face down on the table with my face in this hole in the table. I've watch so much lesbian massage parlor porn and I was content knowing I was going to get a mindless, no love fucking session.

One hour later my entire body had gone through a deep tissue massage without my ass, tits, thighs, cunt being touched. I was fucking one and done with this fucking puritan bullshit place. Finally, I was brought into the last stop for my lash extensions and it was the nameless American beauty who would do my lashes. I would not look at her. We did not talk. Towards the end I looked over and there was a picture of her with the woman that had cut my hair. I said who are you with in that picture?

She said, "That's my wife Deanna. Why do you ask?"

"She cut my hair."

"When did that happen?"

"I said, maybe five weeks ago I could not leave my room so she came to my room and gave me this cut."

She stared at me.

"Nothing happened. Nobody wants me I'm a fucking dog."

She finished and showed me the results in a handheld mirror.

"Nice."

I went up to the counter to pay and it was four hundred dollars. I paid with an eighty dollar tip.

"Do you want to schedule a follow up?"

I shook my head and turned and left. I caught the clunky elevator to the upper floor where the Trooper awaited. I got in the Trooper and plugged the phone into the charger and Kacey Musgraves and John Prine were singing An Angel From Montgomery. I continued to mourn his death from COVID and I'd be her bitch for sure. Sadly, she was straight.

Just as I was coming out of the garage the American beauty waiting for me. I turned off the car and rolled down the window.

"Why don't you want to have a follow up?"

"I found your website in a queer friendly journal, just like your wife's. I'm actually queer and have earned it hard. All of you are nothing but cunt teasers. I detest phony people, had a lifetime full of them."

I rolled the window up and fired up the Trooper and as I passed her mouth was open and she looked sad.

I was thinking that going back to work was going to be a safe place and I had my two moms and my pals.

I took a long way back and went to the hotel through the international district (China town) and went to this restaurant Sichuanese and got two orders of spicy dried cooked Chicken with long beans, two orders of Pork in Garlic sauce, three orders of rice.

I was back into the garage and into the lobby of the Four Seasons and there were three gorgeous middle aged woman standing there. I think they thought I was hot. I put some sway and jiggle into my walk and two of them were biting their lips, fuck me queer women. I jammed on the breaks and said, "My goodness ladies who on earth let you out on the town alone and oh so hot."

The middle lady blushed and waved her hand at me.

"Girl, I'm a lonely queer girl and I'm so needy. She gets so lonely for a good woman,

" I gestured towards my plastic bags full of Chinese foot and said, "There's plenty to eat, oh and I've got Chinese food too."

Their eyes were wide open.

I stomped my foot, and said, "Am I ugly? I can't get anyone to fuck me."

I turned and walked to the elevator. I am so fucking stupid, then I heard a bunch of high heels running towards me and we were in the elevator they were all kissing me and I came in a shuddering orgasm and a loud groan.

They helped me to my room and I was on the bed on my back, the Asian lady destroying my face with her cunt and I was getting fisted in both my cunt and ass..

End of Part 3 Vicki becomes a loving wife.

Coming soon finds joy in hooking up and finally meets her dyke.

Catcher78
Catcher78
140 Followers