One Thing Led to Another Pt. 05

Story Info
The parents and cousins come to an agreement.
8.8k words
4.82
15.2k
38
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 07/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

The adults were all sitting on the beach, each enjoying a beer, work on the boat completed.

"Well, you look like you're up to no good," Gloria commented.

Emerging from the interior, Adrienne, Eric, and Don stopped short at the remark.

"What the hell does that mean?" Gayle asked as she, Cindy and Mike also appeared from down the beach.

"Nothing," Gloria said, forcing a smile. "You all just look worn out."

"We've been doing a lot of walking," Gayle explained. "Exploring the island."

"We actually have been up to some good," Mike spoke up. "We had the first meeting of the future board of Robinson Constructors."

"What does that mean?" George sat up and asked.

"Well," Mike explained, "Eric is going into architecture. He'll be our lead designer. Adrienne will be our interior designer, and that'll be a new service we will be offering, and she will work closely with Eric on that." Mike noticed Adrienne, Eric, and Don exchange questioning glances. He looked at them with raised eyebrows, and they each nodded their agreement. "Cindy will be our chief financial officer as she is majoring in accounting and finance. As for Gayle and me, well, either of us is fine with the other being on top."

The cousins all giggled at Mike's double-entendre, much to the parents' curiosity.

"Is this for real, Mike?" a hopeful George asked.

"Yes," Gayle said for him. "As real as this shipwreck. We really all discussed it while, you know, sitting around the lake."

More smirks at that.

"This is wonderful news!" George exclaimed, rising to his feet.

Henry was right behind him, smiling broadly.

The rest of the parents all rose.

Sara came to Mike and hugged him. "You're doing the right thing."

He smiled. "Thanks, mom."

There were similar exchanges between the other parents and kids.

"So, how did work on the boat go?" Mike thought to ask.

"Oh, yeah," George said. "With your news, we forgot."

"The boat is back in full working order," Keith reported. "Electrical issues were relatively minor. We can set sail whenever we want."

The cousins exchanged sour glances.

"Do the navigation charts show our location?" Gayle asked.

"According to GPS," Henry said, "there is no Island where we are, which is about a thousand miles southwest of San Diego."

"A thousand miles! How is that possible?" Cindy asked.

"We don't know," Henry answered with a shrug. "It's inexplicable."

"It doesn't seem possible that there could be an uncharted island where we are," Keith added.

"This island is very small," Eric noted. "Is it too small to have been noticed?"

"Seems unlikely."

"Did the storm drive us this far?" Mike asked.

"That's the only—I was going to say logical," George said. "But it's not a logical explanation. It's the only explanation that fits."

"Regardless how we got here, do we have to leave?" Don asked.

"You kids want to stay?" Gloria suspiciously asked.

"It's fun here," Don said. "We have an entire island to ourselves."

"And there's more exploring to do," Mike said.

"More exploring, huh?" Gloria asked. "Well, one good thing about it. All this togetherness has shown that you kids can get along and work together. You've made your fathers very happy. I'm okay with staying longer."

"I don't mind staying another day or two," George agreed. "It would be nice to relax versus the chore of sailing. But the purpose of this trip was to go sailing, and that was interrupted by the storm. Anyone have other thoughts?"

"I agree," Keith said.

"Let's take it a day at a time," Henry suggested.

* * *

A while later, the parents returned to the boat to prepare dinner and have sundowners, leaving the kids on the beach.

"That was odd your mom agreeing to staying here longer," Cindy noted.

"I get the sense she's up to something," Mike explained. "I mean, remember what she said when we all returned?"

"What do you think she's up to?"

"Trying to catch me, if not all of us."

"There's something I don't think all of you know," Gayle said. "Which might explain that. The morning after our first night, my mother questioned me wanting to know if Mike had touched me during the night."

"Seriously?" Eric asked.

"Yes."

"My mother questioned me also," Mike revealed, "but I think only because Aunt Gloria might have said something to her."

"And my mom continued to ask after every night Mike and I slept together," Gayle added.

"I told you about her late-night walk through the boat and down into the port hull. I've just been getting this strange feeling about her," Mike said. "We just need to, you know, keep our wits about us. Hopefully, you've all had enough fun today to, you know, stay out of trouble tonight."

* * *

Mike intentionally wanted he and Adrienne to sleep in the salon again to see if Gloria did another midnight walk-through. It wasn't his sister's first choice, but she agreed.

Once in bed, with her lips against his ears, she whispered, "So, we're really not going to do anything?"

"How many times did you, you know, get—"

"Fucked? Twice."

"And you want more?"

"Neither time was with you," Adrienne pointed out. "Don was pretty good, Eric almost came inside me."

"You're on the pill, aren't you?"

"Yeah, but I didn't want him to, particularly since we would be coming back to the boat afterward. Didn't want it dripping down my leg."

"Okay. So, twice wasn't enough?"

"If it has to be."

"It's been a busy day. Get some sleep."

Adrienne groaned, and then turned over. Surprisingly, she fell asleep relatively quickly.

Slumber did not come easily for Mike. At first, he thought he was just too fatigued to sleep, but then it occurred to him that he was just tired and not really sleepy. He kept changing positions, thinking that when he found the right one, sleep would come. And it almost did. Until Gloria again appeared. That kept him awake. Particularly since the dim ambient light revealed that she was wearing a very short nightie. He watched her tiptoe through the salon, but to his complete surprise, and somewhat concern, she walked right past him and slipped out of the salon to the cockpit outside.

Mike turned to his sister and found her sound asleep. He was about to ease out of bed and follow his aunt when, to his further amazement, Regina stepped up from her cabin and went after her sister. Now, Mike was extremely curious. Slipping out of bed, and squatting beside it, he watched Regina strangely go up to the sun lounge. That was really odd. Quietly, he opened the door to the cockpit, slipped out, and closed it. He moved around the helm station and up the steps to the sun lounge, but stopped where he could listen without being seen. He heard:

"What's the matter, sis. I heard you leave your cabin and head to the salon. I followed to see if something was wrong, and then I thought it was strange that you would come out here in the middle of the night."

"Henry snores," Gloria explained. "And on nights after days when he's been busy—as the men were yesterday—his snoring is even worse. I couldn't sleep. And now that they're running the air conditioning again, it was very cold. So, I came out here to warm up. And if that's not enough, he fell asleep before we could fuck."

"Yikes. That's awful."

"Yeah. Remember when . . ."

Mike continued to listen to their discussion, almost disbelieving what he was hearing.

* * *

When he finally returned to bed, having heard what he heard, there was no way Mike could sleep. It was mind-boggling. The concern uppermost in his mind was whether to tell his sister and cousins. Did they need to know? Was he glad that he now knew? Was it important that he knew?

By dawn, he had not resolved these questions in his mind, having apparently dozed off and on during the remainder of the night, and rethinking them each time he awoke.

At breakfast, everyone else seemed in good spirits. The parents because there was no boat work to be done and they could relax; the kids because they were anxious to get to the lake, ostensibly to swim and explore. But Mike knew the real reason was for sucking, fucking, and carrying on. As tired as he was, he just wanted to go back to bed, but he knew to do so would raise more concerns and eyebrows than them going.

Mike followed his sister, with Gayle and Cindy ahead of her, and Don and Eric eagerly leading the group inland. It seemed the trip was shorter each time they did it, as though their trail was being worn down making it easier to traverse. Comically, the cousins all gradually stripped as they walked, arriving at the lake completely nude. Adrienne was a bit more circumspect and waited until she arrived to remove her bikini. Tired as he was, Mike merely laid out a beach towel, and stretched out on the ground near the shore to relax.

"Are you okay, Mike?" his sister asked.

"Didn't sleep well. Just tired."

Adrienne joined her cousins who were already in the lake, just enjoying the water at first. But that quickly graduated to grabbing each other and fondling body parts.

"Anybody ever fuck in the water?" Don asked.

"I haven't," Cindy replied. "But I'm game."

The siblings tried different positions thinking they could float, but they kept going under and couldn't hold their breath long enough to do some serious thrusting. The only other position that really worked was getting in the water just deep enough to do it doggy style.

"Your pussy feels so good," Don said.

"Your dick doesn't feel too bad, either."

Since no one did anything the night before, they were eager to get going this morning.

Eric and Gayle were also in a hurry to get to it. They wanted to try it just being wet but not in the water. In the end, the sex satisfied their desires for orgasms, but was not as much fun doing it.

Mike hadn't actually fallen asleep, particularly with all the sexual sounds coming from the water. But there was one additional sound he was hearing that captured his attention. Opening his eyes and turning his head, he saw Adrienne lying nearby with her hand between her legs making little whimpering sounds. With him resting, she was odd person out. That made him feel bad.

"Want to sit on my face?" he offered.

"Are you kidding?" She instantly got into position. His tongue felt marvelous.

Tired though he was, her sweet pussy was too much of a delicacy to pass up. He loved the feel of her clit against his tongue. His dick quickly grew to full erection.

Seeing their activity, and noticing the bulge in Mike's trunks, Gayle figured he was open for business. She scrambled to him and tugged his swimsuit down and off. On hands and knees, she sucked him like she meant it.

He actually enjoyed it.

This threesome did not escape Cindy's attention, and her kinky side instantly had an idea. She'd approached her cousins, laid on her back, and squirmed her head between Gayle's legs. Here, she was able to apply tongue to pussy as Gayle dipped her midsection to meet Cindy's mouth. After a few delicious nibbles, Cindy took a breath and noticed Don and Eric standing nearby pulling on their cocks. "Don, get in here and shove your dick in this hole." She slid her finger into Gayle's pussy as a way of pointing to the hole she was referring to.

With a huge grin, Don quickly complied. He moaned when his sister licked his balls as he pumped his cousin. He also received a moan of approval from Gayle.

That left Eric. Cindy reached down and slapped her own pussy. "In here, Eric."

Smirking at not being left out, Eric took up his place between Cindy's legs. Her pussy seemed to suck his cock in. Remembering his time with this cousin the day before, he was now eager to be fucking her. As he had realized then, she was indeed a terrific lay.

Even with his tongue lapping his sister's pussy, Mike could hear the other sounds of sex going on. "Might want to turn around," he suggested to Adrienne, who had been facing toward his head.

Without question, she complied. "Wow!" she exclaimed. "You should see this."

"What?" Mike asked.

Adrienne described the chain in front of her: Gayle sucking Mike, Cindy eating Gayle, Don fucking Gayle, and Eric screwing Cindy.

Mike wasn't really surprised, instead merely chuckling.

And so, it went. Each person was enjoying what they were doing immensely, not caring about anything else, the calming sounds of the waterfall providing a false sense of contentment.

"What the fuck are you kids doing?"

The next scene was comical as the cousins' sex chain fell apart as though someone had thrown an object that knocked them all over. Most of them scrambled to grab towels to cover up.

"What's going on here?" George asked as the parents all appeared at the lakeshore.

Wrapped in their oversized beach towels, the cousins, except Mike, sat huddled together in a staring contest with their parents. Believing the explanation to be up to him, Mike stood with no regard for his nudity.

The mothers had arrived a few steps ahead of the fathers, and the women maintained a small distance apart, enough that the men did not hear their wives gasp at the sight of the eldest male child's imposing manhood.

"Holy shit!" Gloria said almost under her breath. "You didn't tell us your son was so well-endowed, Sara," she whispered.

"I didn't know," Sara replied, equal amazement in her voice.

"So, when we all planned this trip, we didn't consider everyone's personal needs," Mike pointed out.

"You should probably cover up," George suggested.

"No, no, no," Regina squealed under her breath. "Don't cover up."

Sara elbowed her sister as Gloria snickered.

"What do you mean, personal needs?" George asked.

Gayle stood up, holding her towel in place, and handing one to Mike. "In other words, you guys have your spouses, so you can go to your cabins at night and attend to your... needs. We—" she gestured to her brother and cousins "—didn't anticipate having to share cabins and beds and not having any privacy to take care of our personal needs."

"I think we understand what you mean by privacy to take care of your personal needs," George said, "but this looks more liked group sex than anything personal."

"Our needs grew," Don said, to the snickers of the others.

"What he means," Cindy clarified, rising to her feet, allowing her towel less snugness, "is that we found that working together produced better results."

"Is that supposed to be funny?" her father asked.

"Not at all. You know, we have all agreed to work for your company, something you all desperately wanted, and you're thrilled about that, but then you won't recognize that we're all of age and can—"

"Are you looking for approval to do . . . what you've been doing?"

"No," Mike said. "But your questions and tone imply that you do not approve."

"Should we?"

"A better question is, how much worse is this than what you all used to do?"

"What are you referring to?"

Mike turned to face his sister and cousins. "Do you guys know how our parents met?"

"At a party. So what?" Don said impatiently.

"Three brothers and three sisters looking for love in all the wrong places," Mike corrected. "There were drugs at the party, so the three brothers rescued the three sisters, and took them to my dad's apartment, where they had— wait for it—an orgy."

There were gasps and guffaws.

"It wasn't an orgy," Sara countered.

"Apparently, all the guys did all the women, and vice versa," Mike went on.

"Are you fucking kidding?" Don questioned.

"No."

"It wasn't an orgy," Regina protested.

"What was it?" Cindy asked.

Sara growled. "We liked them, and they liked us, and we enjoyed spending time together."

"And in future get-togethers, they weren't particular about who did who," Mike clarified.

"Whom," Gayle corrected.

"Doesn't matter. They still all did each other."

"Where is this going?" Eric demanded.

"They were going to find out sooner or later," George noted. "Might as well tell them."

"As time went on," Gloria went on with the story, "we paired off, not intentionally by age, but that's how it went. George and Sara. Henry and me. Keith and Regina. But we still all got together and . . . enjoyed . . . each other."

"Don't tell me," Gayle said, where this was going dawning on her. "Are you saying—"

"We don't know who fathered—" Gloria glanced at her daughter "—whom."

"You're telling me Henry is not my dad?" Eric bellowed.

"We don't know," Henry admitted.

"Did you try to find out?" Eric persisted.

"We didn't think it really mattered," George said. "We're all brothers. They're all sisters. All the same blood."

"Are our mothers our real mothers?" Adrienne asked.

"Yes," Sara quickly answered. "I gave birth to you and Mike."

"What's the point in telling us this, Mike?" Cindy wanted to know.

"Because it sounds to me like our parents were no different than us," Mike explained. "Three horny brothers who met three horny sisters at this party. They all left and went to my dad's—or George's—apartment. They had sex with each other because—"

"Because we loved sex and couldn't get enough," Gloria spelled it out.

"And we met our match in the Robinson brothers," Regina added.

"Sounds pretty wild to me," Gayle mused.

"So, you didn't just pair off," Cindy deduced. "You had group sex."

"Yes," Gloria admitted.

"So, you can't really criticize us," Eric said.

"The difference is," Sara said, "we weren't doing it with cousins or siblings."

"We don't have anyone else," Cindy argued.

"Doesn't make it right," her mother said.

"You loved sex and couldn't get enough," Gayle repeated. "What if all you'd had was siblings or cousins? What would you have done then? You, too, dad?"

"We weren't faced with that situation," Henry countered.

"What are you guys even doing here?" Gayle asked. "Mom has been suspicious since we left. Did you come to catch us?"

"We brought food," Gloria informed her. "You kids have been all over the island and we've barely left the boat. We just wanted to see the lake and waterfall you all rave about. Have a picnic. Obviously, that was a mistake." She put down what she was carrying. "Enjoy. We'll see you back on the boat." She turned and headed back down the trail.

Gradually, the other parents followed.

"We were bound to get caught," Mike said. "We were getting careless."

"How did you learn about our parents?" Eric asked.

So, Mike told them.

"What do we do now?" This from Adrienne.

They all settled down, freeing themselves of their towels.

"I think we first have to decide how we feel about what we've been doing," Mike mused. "We all knew when we started that it was—"

"Wrong?" Eric interjected.

"Considered wrong," Mike amended. "But we all did it anyway. Was that because we were all so horny we didn't care who we were doing it with? If that's the case, then we can either be contrite and go back to the boat with our tails between our legs and say, we were wrong, we're sorry. Or if we don't care and don't believe it's wrong, then we can be defiant and say, we're not going to stop."

"And expect a pretty cold trip back," Gayle added.

"Those are just my thoughts," Mike pointed out.

"Well, I don't think it's wrong," Cindy spoke up. "It might be frowned on by society, but there are a lot of things that people frown on that other people still do. I enjoy having sex with you boys. I also think it's probably safer than doing it with guys that I don't know from school, or at parties, or other places. And you don't know who and where they've been."

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers