One Thing Led to Another Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, the only thing that would make this better would be being able to shout out when I come."

"Are you about ready?" Mike asked.

"Yes. Your big dick just fills me so well, makes me come quick, not to mention that I've been fantasizing about it all afternoon."

Mike pumped harder, but not faster. Her pussy started pulsing against his cock, which felt good. He could hear her stifling her voice to avoid the shout out she wished for. Her body tensed and shook as she experienced a very intense orgasm. The movement was such that it spurred feelings in him that started his balls churning. His own climax was coming fast and furious. He pumped harder and could feel it happening.

"I'm coming," he said, he hoped not too loudly.

"Mmmm, yeah. Come on!"

Her butt was so inviting, Mike pulled out and rubbed his dick against the crack of her ass. His spurts ran in both directions: forward onto her back and down between her legs.

Regina giggled. "That tickles." She had been facing the front of the boat.

So was Mike.

She turned around to face him, and instead of seeing a big, happy smile on her face, she looked as if she was seeing a ghost.

Mike asked, "What's—"

"You horny little bitch," a smirking Gloria said.

Mike turned around sharply, mouth agape.

"Got anything left for me?" Gloria asked, licking her lips.

Mike was too stunned to respond, his dick still semi-hard.

Gloria didn't wait for an answer, instead leaning over to take Mike's cock into her mouth. It was still covered with the mixture of his cum and Regina's juices, and having Gloria suck it off brought him back to full erection. A suck after a fuck was a nice treat. She sucked a little more to make certain he was good and hard, and then she crawled onto the sunbed, straddled his hips, and fed his cock into her pussy.

"Relax. I'll do all the work," she said.

Physically, Gloria had the type of female body that most men liked, with nice round tits and a shapely ass and legs. Her pussy felt different, but not better than her sister's. Even though he would prefer Regina's, it was still enjoyable being inside a different woman, particularly an older woman. She rode him as though her only goal was to come; a determined fuck.

Watching Gloria's boobs bouncing above him, out of the corner of his eye he glimpsed Adrienne show up on the sun lounge. Regina was voluptuous, Gloria was bombshell, but his sister was statuesque. She made naked look natural.

"Whoa!" was her only comment.

Regina crawled off the sunbed. "Come to join the party?"

"What is this? Take a number and stand in line?" Adrienne asked facetiously.

"I'm available," Eric offered, stepping up behind her. "No waiting. I promise not to come in you."

"What does that mean?" Regina asked.

"Didn't want to return from the lake with cum running down my leg," Adrienne explained.

"Not a concern now, is it?" Regina remarked.

"Guess not." Adrienne turned to Eric with a little lost puppy look on his face. "Oh, come on." She looked at the settee. "Does this thing convert?"

"I think so." And he knew exactly how to do it, and he did it quickly, obviously eager to get between her legs. When he finished, he raised his arm to extend an invitation.

"I'm on top this time."

"Anything you say." Eric instantly laid on his back on the converted settee.

After a deep breath, Adrienne moved into position. Once impaled on his cock changed everything. Having a dick inside her was heaven—even this dick—and she almost couldn't believe she was thinking that. She started moving right away, up and down, rotating around—it felt wonderful.

Sara arrived next, surveyed the situation, and remarked, "Well, this was almost predictable."

Regina greeted her. "You really weren't strenuously opposed."

With a shrug, Sara asked, "Is that my son Gloria is molesting?"

"He's not complaining," Regina pointed out. "At least he didn't when he and I fucked."

"You already did him?"

"I had to have that delicious cock. It's magnificent. You should try it."

"He's my son!" Sara reminded.

"I think we're beyond that."

Sara went to the sunbed to watch her sister and her son. Gloria was definitely immersed.

Don and Gayle appeared.

"Is everyone smelling sex?" Sara wondered aloud.

"What brought you here?" Regina asked.

"The boat was rocking."

"Can we join the party?" Don asked.

"Might as well," Gayle replied. She lay beside her brother but her head next to his feet and spread her legs.

Don took up his position, and they both moaned as he slowly entered her. As he pumped, he realized he was sort of facing Adrienne as she rode Eric. Don reached over to caress her breasts, and she smiled.

Keith and Henry stepped up and stopped to scrutinize the scene.

Seeing his wife standing on the middle of the sun lounge, Keith asked her, "I'm guessing you started all this?"

"Guilty."

"With Mike?"

"Sorry. I couldn't resist."

"And neither could my wife, it seems," Henry noted.

"You never could resist me, Henry," Regina said. "Come on, I'll do both of you."

There was still space on the settee, so she had Keith sit against the rear backrest where she knelt between his legs to suck him. Henry got behind and took her doggy style.

A groggy Cindy came up the steps, saw the activity, and said, "They're having a party without me?"

She was followed by George in short pajama pants, and an expression of aggravation. Seeing his wife, he said, "Well, this is blatant."

"Actually, Regina started it."

Pursing one side of his mouth and shaking his head, he said, "Let me guess. One thing led to another."

"You got it."

"The adults are no better than the kids," George commented.

"Look, honey, you don't like this? Okay. But you have to know, you're in the minority," Sara warned. "So, either you stay and accept it, or go back to our cabin and let everyone do what they want to do."

"This doesn't bother you?"

"Doesn't really matter how I feel. It is what it is." Sara shrugged. "But like Regina pointed out this afternoon, we're horny people who produced horny children."

"She's right, Uncle George," Cindy said. She'd been standing nearby listening. "I think I can change the way you feel." Without waiting for him to answer, she dropped to her knees, reached inside his pajama pants, fished out his flaccid cock, and took it into her mouth quickly before he could object.

"What the . . ." George said. "Whoa! Oh. Ooooohhhhh!"

Cindy had him hard in no time.

George looked at his wife with eyes wide. She merely smirked. It was an incredible blowjob and caused George to lean against the wall that separated the sun lounge from the helm station.

Meanwhile, Gloria was moaning loudly, so Sara returned to spectate her sister and her son. She reached down to rub her pussy at the arousing sight. Gloria glanced at her sister as Sara lay on her side facing the two.

Mike turned his head to see his mother watching. "Well, this just keeps getting weirder," he remarked. "My mother watching me fuck my aunt."

"You want weird? Look around you. Your cousin is sucking your dad, your other cousin is fucking your sister, your other two cousins are having sex, your aunt is doing your two uncles."

"Well, we wanted this to be a memorable trip."

"You think you two could save this conversation for later?" Gloria asked. "I'm trying to come."

"Don't let me stop you," Sara said.

And it didn't. Gloria started moaning again and rode Mike harder. He grabbed her hips as though to grind her against him, and within seconds, she was in the throes of orgasm. She was so loud, the others on the settee turned to see, but quickly returned to what they were doing.

Gloria eased off Mike and sat beside Sara. "Wow! That was amazing." She then got off the sunbed to stand behind her husband, who was still banging Regina doggy style. She reached between his legs to play with his balls as he pumped.

Back on the sunbed: "Are you enjoying having sex with my sisters?" Sara asked.

Mike wasn't expecting such a question. "Uh, well, it's a lot different than with Gayle and Cindy."

"And Adrienne?"

"Uh, well, yeah, her, too."

"So, did you like it with Regina and Gloria?"

"Yeah. I really did."

"Hey, can we have the sunbed?" Cindy asked. "This man needs more convincing than my mouth."

Both Sara and Mike chuckled as they moved off. Sara gave George a questioning glance. He merely shrugged as he willingly climbed onto the sunbed.

Cindy pushed him onto his back, and within seconds she'd had him inside her. They were both moaning soon after.

Adrienne was next to come. She started moving around as though riding a bucking bull. For added stimulation, she grabbed Don, who was still atop Gayle, pulled him to her, and kissed him hard. He had to stop pumping Gayle, but he didn't mind. His lips pressed to Adrienne's was heavenly. That also drove Adrienne over the edge. She squeezed her thighs together as though that would enhance her orgasm. If it did, it was only mental. But the climax was wonderful and just what she needed.

Within seconds, Eric was groaning. In anticipation of him coming, Adrienne had to quickly decide if she wanted to let him come inside her. However, with both her mother and father nearby, she decided against it. She slid back, letting his cock pop out. But she quickly grabbed it and stroked him until he was groaning and erupting in her hand, his jism cascading down her knuckles.

"Come on, give it to me, Don," Gayle pleaded, wanting to come since most around her had also.

Don returned his attention to his cousin, pumping harder and faster.

"Mmmm, yeah," Gayle groaned. She wrapped her arms and legs around him as best she could to really become one. She came quickly from that.

With everyone coming seemingly one after the other, Sara trotted down to the galley to grab a roll of paper towels. Returning to the sun lounge, she distributed sheets to those who needed it, which by that time included Regina, who had received Henry's load on her back. She swallowed what her husband had shot in her mouth.

All attention now turned to Cindy and George on the sunbed, the kids and wives almost disbelieving what they were seeing. Mike and Sara watched; he with his arm around his mother. In a strange sort of way, Regina was proud of her daughter, not only because she seemed to be good at what she was doing, but also because she seemed to be winning George over, if the look of pure passion on his face was any clue.

It was a good thing they were all alone on this island because the roar that George issued, and the shriek Cindy accompanied with as they both enjoyed massive orgasms had to have been audible all the way on the other side of the island. Both climaxes seem to last a long time, and since Cindy remained on top, she apparently allowed her uncle to come inside her. She finally fell off him, lying beside him breathing heavily. His breathing was labored also.

Their show was greeted by a round of applause from the family. This had George and Cindy sitting up quickly; she with a big smile, he with a look of disbelief.

But George quickly realized what this meant. "Okay, okay. One thing led to another, and here I am. Perhaps we should remain here a while."

"Glad you came around, dad!" Mike remarked.

And that elicited more applause, until they all noticed Mike and Sara engaged in a passionate kiss.

"We've come full circle," Regina noted. "One thing always leads to another."

THE END