One Thing Led to Another Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I agree with my sister," Don said.

"Something else to consider," Adrienne added, "is that we're all consenting adults. No one is doing anything against their will. Nor are we hurting anyone."

"Our parents," Mike threw in.

"Are we really hurting them?" she posed. "Sure, they're obviously disappointed. But how is it hurting them?"

"Well, we're going to have to face them before long," Mike said. "So, we need to decide what our play is going to be. Are we all going to be on the same page, or split? They brought us food. We should eat while we consider our positions."

* * *

The parents returned to the boat quietly, each processing what they had discovered about their children. They made a quick lunch and sat at the table in the cockpit to eat.

"Anyone know how Mike found out about our past?" Henry asked.

"I didn't tell him," George said.

"Nor did I," Sara agreed.

Gloria revealed her and Regina's time on the sun lounge during the night, including their reminiscence of old times. She surmised that Mike must have followed and secretly listened.

"Sounds likely," George agreed. "So, how do you all feel about the kids?"

Heavy sighs followed.

"Obviously, not what we expected," Sara remarked.

"I don't think this compares in any way to what we used to do," Gloria opined.

"Undoubtedly, most of you are upset about this," Regina observed. "I don't have a problem with it. I think it might actually be more responsible than three young sisters going to a party and being picked up by three male strangers, going back to their apartment, and fucking all three of them. With the kids, I know there's the issue of their familial relationship, but maybe they're safer than with strangers. That aside, is it really any worse than what we did?"

"You're saying we should allow it?" Sara questioned.

"I'm not saying that at all," Regina clarified. "But I don't know that we can stop it, either. Maybe we can while we're on the boat. However, after we return home . . . I mean, they're of age, consenting adults."

"Those are some interesting points," George commented.

"I, for one, miss what we used to do together," Regina said.

"You always were the horniest," Gloria accused.

"You didn't do too badly yourself," Regina shot back. "And you always had the body."

"You were always the best fuck. Isn't that right, guys?"

"Yes, she was," Keith agreed.

"You can't ask us that," George protested.

"It's okay," his wife said. "You can answer."

"She was good," George diplomatically said.

"Bet I still am," Regina boasted.

"You are," Keith confirmed.

"Those were fun times," Henry said. "Why did we stop?"

"Kids came along," Sara reminded. "Wasn't so bad with just Gayle and Cindy. We put them to bed and had the rest of the night. But as more came, it was too complicated."

"Anyone have any interest in starting up again?" Regina asked, standing, and teasingly removing her bikini.

The men all grinned. Though chubby, they all knew Regina was the best fuck.

"Are you serious?" Gloria asked.

"Why not?" Regina danced over to Henry, sat in his lap, and rubbed her ass all over his cock.

The others, including Keith, all chuckled.

"Two can play that game," Gloria challenged. And she moved to sit in Keith's lap. As she ground her body against his, he started pulling the ties on her bikini until it fell off.

"You do still have the body," Keith confirmed.

"Sorry, babe," Sara said. "We're the old farts. They're ignoring us."

"Not so," Regina said. She went to George and tugged his swim trunks down and off. "After your son, you've got the nicest cock." She grabbed it and started sucking.

"And you wouldn't mind trying Mike, would you?" Sara said.

"Hell, no. They're fucking each other. Why not us?"

"Come on, Sara," Henry urged, removing his own swimsuit. "You're the best cocksucker."

Not to be left out, Sara took up the challenge. That left Gloria to service Keith.

After a few minutes when all the men had massive, coated erections, George said, "Well, if we're going to do this, let's go into the salon and convert the settee."

Without a word, they all got up and removed whatever clothing they still had on as they entered the air-conditioned interior. The men quickly changed over the settee. Regina pushed George onto his back and resumed sucking him. Seeing the chubby woman on hands and knees, Henry couldn't resist moving into position behind her and driving his cock into her delicious pussy.

"Mmmm, yes," Regina purred.

Sara and Gloria laid side by side, Keith mounting the former and finger-fucking the latter.

Several minutes later, Regina rolled onto her back. George and Henry swapped places, so the former could fuck, and the latter could shove his dick into her mouth with her turned head. Likewise, Keith moved his cock to Gloria's pussy and used his fingers on Sara.

It was just like old times.

* * *

They expected their parents to be waiting on the beach, heightening their anxiety as they approached. However, the beach was vacant.

"Whoa, dude," Don exclaimed. "I just saw your mom in the salon. Topless!"

"Who are you calling dude?" Mike asked, not knowing whom his cousin was talking to.

"You. You mind if I say she has great tits?"

"They all have great tits," Mike said. "Even Aunt Regina."

Watching the boat, no one else saw it.

But Mike noticed something else. "The lagoon is calm, isn't it? So, why is the boat rocking a little?"

"It definitely is," Eric agreed.

"Aunt Sara naked. The boat rocking. You think our parents have resumed their evil ways?" Cindy posed.

"If they ever stopped," Gayle said.

The boat had a draft of just over five feet, which meant it needed water at least that deep to float in. At low tide, the lagoon was closer to seven feet, which offered a cushion of depth. Because of the slope of the shore, the catamaran needed to be bow (front) in, otherwise the propellers would touch bottom. This meant to get on, everyone had to wade from the beach several feet to the boat, and then the length of the boat to the stern (rear) to climb on. Generally, they held on to the hull because no one was tall enough to walk all the way in the water. Today, the kids held onto the hull so as not to generate much water movement and not to be seen from the salon. They were also very quiet, and held their towels above their heads, as best they could.

Reaching the sugar scoop (rear platform), Mike signaled for them to split up. Gayle, Don, and Eric moved on to the port hull while Mike, Adrienne, and Cindy remained at the starboard scoop. Slowly, they moved onto the steps, but stayed behind the rear seating to avoid being seen. Using their towels, they dried off as best they could.

Peeking over the rear seating, they could see the edge of the settee bed inside the salon. Adrienne nearly gasped at what she saw. She could see her mother completely naked and being fucked by her uncle Keith.

"Go, dad," Cindy whispered. "This is fucking hot!"

"That's my mother!"

"She's hot, too!" Cindy added.

"We have no room to criticize," Mike said, and then he glanced over at the other three cousins on the other hull.

Gayle shrugged, and Mike realized their vantage point was not as good.

"Well, what do we do?" Mike asked. "Just watch, or interrupt?"

"They interrupted us," Adrienne pointed out.

"I just want to see them up close," Cindy said.

Mike signaled to Gayle that they were going in. They walked carefully to the salon door to maintain the element of surprise. Of course, as soon as they opened the door and entered, their parents all froze, most with mouths agape. No one said anything, kids and parents merely staring at each other.

"Touché," Sara said. "You caught us."

Regina still had Henry's cock in her hand and did not stop stroking him.

"Uh. That's enough," Henry said.

"No, I want to see this," Gayle said.

Yet Regina complied, but only because she could see the bulge in Mike's swimming trunks. "Like what you see, Mike?" She nodded at his crotch.

Adjusting his cock, Mike responded, "We've been seeing all you females in skimpy bikinis, but seeing you like this is something else."

"I thought the same thing when we saw you at the lake," Regina commented.

Recalling that moment when he defiantly stood while naked, Mike knew she was referring to his cock.

"We should dress," Gloria said.

"No need. We go to the lake to shed clothes," Adrienne said, and took off her bikini.

"That all?" Gloria remarked.

Adrienne shrugged.

Gloria did also and made no move to cover up. Nor did Sara nor Regina. The men didn't cover up, either, but they didn't make themselves stand out.

Feeling it might relieve some of the tension, and because she wanted to, Cindy immediately stripped. Though she hadn't felt subconscious being naked in front of her cousins, Adrienne now did in front of her uncles. Gayle was curious but removed her bikini. Don and Eric did not hesitate.

Mike, on the other hand, felt the situation was becoming weirder by the minute. But he was also curious to see where this was going, and so, knowing Regina's eyes were on him, he slowly dropped his trunks. He was somewhat embarrassed to have a massive erection, particularly as he noticed Regina's eyes widen. That made his cock pulse, which made her smirk.

"Do we need to discuss the elephant in the room, uh, salon?" Mike asked.

"What elephant is that?" George asked.

"We each caught each other doing something I doubt either of us wanted to be caught doing."

"What do you want to discuss?"

"I don't really want to discuss anything, but you guys left the lake rather abruptly."

"As you can imagine, that wasn't what we were expecting to see."

Mike chuckled. "Really, George? It wasn't?"

"Not funny. And George? I'm still your father."

"Are you? I really haven't finished processing that yet. Not sure any of us have."

"That would suggest we've disappointed each other."

"You think? Maybe we just all need to agree to disagree."

Regina squirmed her way to get off the bed. Once standing, she pretended to look up and around.

"What are you doing?" Sara asked.

"Wondering where the music is for this waltz."

"Seriously?" Sara questioned, rolling her eyes, knowing her sister was being facetious.

"Well, how long are they going to waltz around without music? We've already established that we're a family of horny parents who have produced six horny children. We should be doing what horny people do."

Most of the kids chuckled.

"Now, you're talking," Cindy agreed.

"What are you suggesting?" Sara asked.

"We were just getting the party started," Regina said.

"And our kids crashed it."

"No, the party just got bigger."

"Are you suggesting . . . with our kids!"

"Now, you're really talking!" Cindy said.

"No!" George bellowed. "This is where I draw the line. You kids—or any of you—want to run around naked; fine. As has been pointed out, we have all been . . . dressing down . . . but it's time to get on with this trip. Let's fix dinner, and then get a good night's sleep, and set sail in the morning." He got up, put his swim trunks back on and went the few steps to the galley.

Sara followed, remaining naked.

Adrienne accompanied her parents. "I'll help." She didn't bother to dress, either.

Gloria and Regina went to the galley, their daughters following.

"We've got this, George," his wife said.

"Fine." He exited the salon, out to the cockpit, and up to the sun lounge. His brothers followed.

"Anything we can do?" Mike asked.

"No," his mother responded.

So, he, Eric, and Don headed out to the front cockpit.

"I'm sorry, mom," Adrienne offered. "We only selfishly thought of our horny selves."

Sara playfully twisted her daughter's nipple. "I know the feeling. We've talked about it enough. Let's just let this go for now."

Out in the forward cockpit, Don said, "Well, that could have gone worse."

"But nothing was resolved," Mike pointed out.

"You think it ever will be?" Eric asked.

"Who knows?"

"The rest of the trip will probably be uncomfortable," Don guessed.

"Yeah, we might all have to cool it until we get back home."

"That'll be miserable."

As was dinner. Everyone ate quietly and quickly. Likewise, gallery clean-up was fast and efficient. The adults silently disappeared to their cabins leaving the kids alone. They all headed up to the sun lounge for privacy and to not disturb their parents.

"Well, what do we do now?" Cindy asked.

"I think it's up to each of you to decide," Mike said. "We've already been caught once. It didn't go as badly as it could have, but neither did it go well. It's up to you if you want to do something. I don't know what would happen if any of us were caught again. Personally, I'm kind of tired and ready for bed."

"Sleeping arrangements?" Adrienne asked.

"I'll take the settee again," Mike said. "Whomever wants to sleep with me is welcome. The rest can pair off however you like."

"I'll stay with you," Adrienne said.

The others headed down to the port hull, but Mike nor Adrienne watched to see how they paired off.

As with the night before, Adrienne put her lips against Mike's ears, and whispered, "I really didn't get to come today."

"I'm sorry."

"I'm pretty horny." She pressed her naked body to his.

It did feel nice, but the settee was just too much out in the open. "And you want to come?"

"Would be nice," Adrienne purred.

"Sis, after everything that has happened today, I'm just not in the mood. Get some sleep."

Fortunately, like the night before, Adrienne grumbled and then turned over, once more falling asleep relatively quickly.

Unlike last night for him, Mike was really tired, and sleep came right away.

Unfortunately, it didn't seem to last long before he felt tapping on his shoulder. But when he opened his eyes, there was enough ambient light for him to see Regina put her hands over his mouth. To his frown of incomprehension, she wagged her finger at him to follow her.

Groggily, he eased out of bed, glancing over his shoulder to make certain Adrienne was still sleeping. She was.

Regina was still naked as was Mike. She led him out to the cockpit and up to the sun lounge and turned to face him.

"Your husband snores, too?" Mike asked.

"It was you," Regina realized. "We were wondering how you found out about our past exploits."

Mike merely shrugged. "I saw you both come out here and was curious."

"Must have shocked you."

"What did my dad say when you caught us? Wasn't what you expected to see? Well, it wasn't what I expected to hear."

"What did you think when you caught us?"

"Wasn't as much a surprise because you'd already told us what you did. It was more surprising that you were doing it when you were doing it with the possibility of us returning."

"It was impulsive. We discussed what we saw at the lake and wondered how you found out about us, and we all realized we missed what we used to do, so we resumed. And then you caught us, and I didn't get an orgasm. So, I figure you owe me an orgasm."

"I owe you an orgasm?" Mike repeated with a chuckle. "How do you pay back an orgasm?"

"Seriously?" Regina questioned. She reached out and cradled his semi-erect cock. A couple of strokes had him completely hard.

"You want me to . . ."

"Fuck me."

"Are you serious?"

Regina chuckled. "Mike, I'm sure you fucked Gayle since the two of you slept together. You probably fucked my daughter, knowing what a horny little thing she is. And your sister was sitting on your face, so you've probably fucked her also. So, why not me? Is it because I'm plus size?"

"On the contrary, Cindy was the best of the three."

In the moonlight, he could see his aunt smile broadly. "Good for her. I'm even better."

"What will Uncle Keith say?"

With her hand still around his dick, she stepped closer, making sure her body touched his. "He and I were not as put out about catching you kids as were the others," Regina revealed. "The explanations you guys gave were quite understandable. You're young adults with sexual needs and urges, and this trip interfered with you being able to attend to those, and it did not occur to you or us beforehand to plan for that. Being generally horny ourselves, we understood. I guess if I have any issue with you guys having relations, it's doing it with siblings. But on the grand scheme, it's not critical for me whether it's a cousin or a sibling, or an aunt or uncle."

"Well, with what we now know, there's no way of knowing if it's your sibling or half-sibling."

"Don't worry about that too much, Mike. I think the chances of your fathers not being your real fathers are very slim. Even though we were all admittedly wild sexually, the men were not irresponsible, nor were the women that loose. Both before and after we were married, it was rare that the men came inside the women unless they were married."

"Really?" Mike said with some surprise. "It would have been nice if you or someone had said that up front."

"Well, truthfully," Regina said, "it wasn't until afterward that Keith and I discussed it and thought back that we realized what I just told you. I'm sure your parents and Henry and Gloria can confirm that also."

Mike merely nodded, now feeling a little better about that situation.

Tired of talking, Regina tugged on Mike's cock to lead him the few steps to the sunbed. He went along.

"So, this is the real reason you woke me up," Mike deduced.

"From the first moment I saw your magnificent dick, I knew I had to have it," Regina admitted. "So, I figured since you owe me an orgasm . . . are you ready to pay up?"

"I guess that's a good business lesson," Mike surmised. "Always pay your debts." He pushed her onto her back—she was almost there anyway—and mounted her missionary. He had thought that maybe this trip to the sun lounge was for this purpose, at least, he had hoped so. And now, he was most eager to actually stick his cock into her.

"Oh, yeah! Shove your cock into that fat pussy!"

He did, and it felt fantastic. Maybe even better than her daughter. He pumped slowly to enjoy each thrust. She didn't just lay there, instead squirming around to enhance the experience.

"Keith has always satisfied me, but I've never had any man fill me like you do," Regina moaned. She wrapped her arms around him, not to make him thrust faster but to pull their bodies as tightly together as possible.

Her tits were floating back and forth on her chest, so he covered each with his hands, caressing and toying with her nipples. "I love your tits."

"Mmmm-hmmm. I love you playing with them." Regina reached down and flicked her clit. "This is so good. Let me turn over so you can do me doggy."

Mike pulled out and Regina quickly got up on all fours. She wiggled her ass at him, and he drove his cock back into her steaming pussy. As much as he liked missionary, he got much better penetration in this position. The dim light also revealed her anus, which actually looked pretty, clean, and pink. On a whim, he rubbed it with his forefinger.

"Ooh. You naughty boy. But I like it. I also like that you're going deeper than anyone has."

He made sure each thrust went all the way to the hilt to the continuous sounds of her moans and whines. Once more, she didn't just freeze, she backed into his thrusts. It was obvious she really liked sex. It would have been nice to do this in a lighted room so he could really see her body. Despite calling herself plus size, her soft, meatier body was really a turn on for him.