One Thursday Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke at midnight alone on the bed with the comforter pulled over me. I heard the TV in the front room and I got up to take a look. The guys were drinking beer and watching boxing matches and arguing about it. I went to the bath and stepped into the shower. I was dripping semen and dried cum was plastered on my labia and thighs. I lingered with the shower hose on my pussy and mulled over the bizarre events of the last couple of days. That one walk in the park Thursday night had changed everything.

I toweled off and looked for my robe. I remembered it was in the kitchen hanging on a chair. I was tired and I wanted to sleep more, on clean sheets. I crept into the hall hoping to sneak through without them seeing me but it was impossible. I had to cross the north end of the room and they saw me right away. Muscles stood and followed me into the kitchen. I hastily slipped into the robe and clutched it around me. I didn't trust this fucker.

"It's Calvin."

I just stared at him.

"My name. It's Calvin. I fucking hate it. Everybody calls me Cal."

"Oh. Okay Cal. Thanks, I guess."

"Can we...do you wanna... I mean, let's us go back in the bedroom?" Like a wheedling little boy.

"So now you aren't so sure you can get pussy anywhere?"

"I shouldn't of said that. I like you. Let's fuck some more."

"Oh, you like me? Isn't this my lucky day." He was an asshole. Leon and Rodrigo had got laid again while he sucked his teeth in front of the TV. So now he wanted to fuck again and all was supposed to be forgiven?" But as he stood there in the dim blue light coming through from the TV in the other room, his muscles glistened. He was a dick but he was a hunk too. I didn't want him pissed at me. He made me nervous, scared me more than Leon and Rodrigo, but that fear was kind of hot too, you know? We stared at each other for a few long minutes. I could feel my pussy ache under the robe. I reached in and rubbed myself, readjusting my legs. I was already getting wet again.

"I could just pick you up and carry you in there you know and you wouldn't be able to stop me."

"So why don't you then, Calvin?"

Without a word he came to me and picked me up by my waist, slinging me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. He marched into the bedroom accompanied by the soft derisive laughter of his two friends. I wiggled thrashed and struggled with him and flailed at him with my fists. He threw me on the bed and I clutched my robe tighter around myself.

"Get that housecoat off."

"Make me. If you want it, take it. You man enough?" This was new ground for me and it scared me, goading Calvin and challenging him. He took hold of my robe and jerked me to a sitting position and yanked it off my shoulders. I clenched my legs together tightly. Behind him I saw Leon and Rodrigo watching from the doorway. Cal shoved me roughly onto my back and and seized my calves wrenching them apart with ease. He gripped the cheeks of my ass and plunged his face into my cunt and began licking and sucking me. I kicked at him and punched at his head and shoulders. He ignored the blows.

It felt good but he wasn't trying to get me off- it was all about him. He spent several minutes eating me and then launched himself up to my breasts, mauling my boobs and biting my nipples.

"Ouch! You son of a bitch! That hurts!" He ignored that too. It did hurt but it felt good too. He had his titty play satisfied in a few more minutes and then plowed into me. I was soaking wet and was lubricating well down onto my thighs and into my crack. I felt a finger at my asshole and then he poked it in, fucking my cunt with his cock and groping my asshole with a couple of fingers. He rolled me over so he could reach better and I felt the full length of his meaty fingers probing up into my bowel.

With his other hand he mashed my face into the pillow and worked over both my holes. Suddenly he stopped and clamped my legs together. He crouched over me and I felt the head of his cock at my butthole. I gritted my teeth and waited for the pain but I didn't yell or resist. He sopped up juice from my pussy and pushed slowly, still holding my face down. It hurt but I could take it. I squeezed out with my sphincter and that sucked him easily into my anus. He didn't give me any time to adjust but went right to plowing me up the ass.

He had a knee on either side of my legs so I couldn't open them and laid his full weight on me, his hard chest against my back. The feel, the heat of his smooth coffee colored skin on me was wonderful. And he fucked the daylights out of me. I came quickly and then came again, harder. My whole body vibrated with it. My legs tingled and I felt it up in my cunt and my ass cheeks. My feet were quivering, trembling, and I was jerking involuntarily, my spine quaking up and down. My entire body spasmed. I had never had an anal orgasm before. I knew I would definitely let him do this to me again. He lurched into me and I felt him come. He collapsed onto me and lay there for almost too long.

Just when I thought I couldn't take the weight of him anymore he rolled off. He told Leon "Fuck, she's got a tight sweet ass. You oughta try it."

So of course he did. I didn't even try to move until Rodrigo knelt by my face and poked his cock at my mouth. I sucked him in. I laid there and let first Leon and then Rodrigo plumb my bowels and fill me with their semen.

I didn't see them leave and I don't know when they did. I woke alone in bed again with the quilt pulled over me. It was three thirty in the morning. The house was deathly quiet and they'd apparently turned off the television. I was lying in a massive wet spot the size of Lake Michigan. I rolled over and went back to sleep.

I woke again at eight. I got gingerly out of bed. My ass was sore. It chafed when I walked. I had dried cum stuck to my thighs A lot of it. I showered again and pulled the sheets off my bed. Fuck it. That was enough effort without coffee. I started the Mr. Coffee and hauled my laundry to the basement. I did the sheets first. I'd do my clothes later. I went upstairs and pulled open the curtains and drapes, raising the shades. It was a gray day and looked damp and chilly. It had rained sometime during the night or early morning. I was ravenous.

I made bacon and eggs and found three cans of Colt 45 in the fridge. I remembered the awful taste and added Killians's to my grocery list. I ate and lingered over a second cup of coffee. I had no plans for the day or for the weekend. I'd go shopping in a bit and then hole up in the house after that. I wondered if I'd see the guys again. What had induced them to come to my house and have me again? Ironically, sarcastically I told myself sexual assault aside, they seemed like nice boys. Maybe not Cal. Cal looked like trouble. But he knew how to fuck me. He liked forcing me and I had loved that. I couldn't deny it.

I got dressed, shifted the laundry and slipped my shopping list into my handbag. I felt the pink pistol grip of my pepper spray in there. Well that hadn't been useful. It seemed like another lifetime ago when I'd thought I might use it. I felt briefly foolish but shrugged it off. How was I to know I'd become a connoisseur of repeated gang rape as a lifestyle? I smiled grimly at that and then concluded I was losing my fucking mind. I did my shopping and stopped by the bookstore. I bought a copy of "I Love Dick" and a copy of "Place of Dead Roads", the latter for class. That ought to keep me occupied.

At home again I put away the groceries and puttered, finishing the washing and putting clean sheets on my bed. I jumped and went to the door to look out at every little noise I heard. I realized I wanted company. But not just any company. What I really wanted was one of the boys and I watched for them into dusk. That's when I got really antsy. Jesus girl, I thought to myself, have't you had enough for one week? No. No I hadn't. I wanted more. I wanted it again tonight and all night, and I wanted it now. But still they did not come. When I finally crawled into bed at midnight I was still alone.

Sunday was as uneventful as Saturday. I thought about calling a friend for lunch but I held back. Although, I really didn't expect any of the guys to come by on a Sunday. That didn't make any sense, it was just how I saw it. I had breakfast and read, and napped on the sofa. When it was still fading light outside I heard a tap on the back door. I rushed to answer and found Leon shifting from one foot to the other and looking around warily. My heart beat wildly.

"Can I come in?'

"Yes, of course you can come in." I held open the door and once he was I I threw my arms around him and buried my tongue in his mouth. We crab walked to the bedroom and peeled our clothes off. The only thing I said was "Not in my ass, okay? I'm still sore."

We fucked for an hour and then lay cuddling, still not speaking. Really, all we had in common was sex. What were we gonna talk about- Xbox, or twentieth century American literature? Sex is good enough though, I thought. Sex is a perfectly good reason to meet a young man on a Sunday evening. But I had little else to say to him other than 'Harder!'or 'Pinch my nipples!' and 'Yes! Just like that!' I got up and opened a beer and took him a can of his Colt. We lay there drinking until I got horny again and ready for round two. We had all fucked but I hadn't sucked their cocks. I dove under the blanket and sucked him for twenty minutes. He tasted good, his dusky musky cock. Then he needed to fuck me again. Of course I indulged him.

He rested a half hour and then got up, dressed and left, pecking me on the lips as he went out the door. We hadn't said ten words during the whole encounter. But my pussy was happy.

I didn't see any of them at my house, not Leon or the others, for two weeks. A proper slut would have sought them out but I didn't know where to find them. I didn't know how to be a slut- although I was pretty sure I'd made a good start. Leon and Rodrigo had been in class of course but Leon avoided eye contact with me and it was too awkward and maybe even dangerous to confront him at school. I could get fired for this kind of shit. Fuck! I thought. Fired for having been raped. They're tired of me already. Just a quick two or three gang fucks and I was history.

Rodrigo remained an enigma. He pretty much disregarded me completely. His behavior and demeanor in class was unchanged and he rarely even looked my way, apparently bored with everything, moi included. I couldn't decide if it was an act or if he was just that arrogant.

Now that I'd gotten properly fucked I wanted it all the time. Maybe I should look elsewhere. Maybe David? That seemed like a bad idea. He'd seemed a plausible enough potential lover until I started my career as an interracial cum slut. But I was getting fucking horny. What's a girl supposed to do after treating her serial rapists to an encore gang bang performance and then getting unceremoniously dumped? I wondered what my Yelp review might read.

"Kind of pretty, not a bad piece of ass but she's very 'white girl' and a bit needy and clingy. Drinks some red pussy beer. Went back a second time and she decided she had rules. Wouldn't fuck her again unless she was the only ho on call. Keep looking. Y'all can do better."

Now what?

Back to David. No one knew what I'd been up to holed up in my little bungalow but if it ever got out I doubted David would be all that cool with it. 'Oh, by the way David. Don't bother coming to pick me up for our dinner date. My three fuck buddies just showed up a couple of minutes ago to butt fuck me so I'm presently overstocked with dick. I'm so sorry. You just can't plan these things. See you Monday if I can still walk.'

No, David was out for the immediate present. I could go for it anyway but I knew, I mean I really knew in my deepest gut that if any of the boys, or all three of them, showed up wanting sex I'd fuck them in a heartbeat.

And then another Friday night alone loomed when I heard a tap again on the back door. At first my heart leapt, then I saw reason and figured I had probably just left my herby curby blocking the lane or something. But it was all three of my guys.

"Wanta have some fun?" Leon asked.

I opened the door wider and they filed in. I closed the curtain on the door.. "Somebody want to help with the other windows?" I asked. They all buttoned things up and returned to me in the living room. "What have you got in mind I said, unable to suppress a wide grin.

"Do a dance for us, Ellen. You know, a strip and a lap dance. Just to get things started."

"I'm wearing flannel jammies."

"So change."

"You want me to change clothes so I can take them off for you?"

"We want a dance." Rodrigo, smiling.

"Okay. Take a seat gentlemen."

I racked my brains for something sexy to put on. Then I realized, men are easy. I put on a red bra and thong set I'd bought and never worn. Buried in a dresser drawer at the back was a red shortie see through nightie that my last boyfriend had bought me just before he took up with a sexy co-worker of his. That would do.

I went back to the living room and entered slowly, first reaching a bare leg in from the hallway- that got a laugh and applause- and then sauntering in wagging my ass exaggeratedly from side to side. They had moved the coffee table and I stood in the circle they had formed and just danced slowly, parading in front of them just out of reach. I ran my hands over my body and flipped up my nighty frequently. I spent a few minutes at this and then peeled the nighty off slowly, pulling it up, then back down a few times before yanking it off and tossing it to Leon.

I'd have felt foolish doing this at any other time in my life but it seemed perfectly natural in front of these three men. I was their fuck toy after all. So I danced some more and unclasped my bra but held it over my tits, only flashing them from time to time. (I flatter myself that I have nice tits. They're full and firm teardrops with perky responsive nipples that love being sucked and pulled.) When I finally pulled it away from my chest I tossed it to Cal, who gave it the obligatory sniff test. I took longer with the thong.

It seems pointless to behave as if a thong lends you any modesty. Thongs cover nothing but a cunt, and barely that, and you can see the camel toe anyway. Sexy isn't rational though. We can't control what turns us on. These guys had already had everything I had to offer but I still got 'em worked up with my strip tease. I decided to work the circle giving each one a lap dance. I started with Rodrigo and that's where the game crashed. I spread his legs and slid between them, leaning over him and brushing my breasts on his face and planting my lips on his.

He'd had enough foreplay and stood, carrying me with him. He lay on his back in the center of the room and pulled me down on top of him. "Sit on my dick." He said. I straddled him and squatted. He aimed his cock at my pussy and I sank down on it. Immediately I felt someone probing at my asshole. It was Leon. He had a bottle of lube and squirted it right in my butt, then smeared it on my anus. He slid in pretty easily and by then Calvin was offering his dick up to my mouth. I greedily sucked him in. Until that night I didn't know what airtight meant.

Christ, it was depraved. It was hot and sexy and I'd never felt so filled up in my life and it felt so dirty. They got a rhythm going. Rodrigo would piston into me while Leon was pulling back, then Leon would spear into me. All the while I sucked hungrily on Cal's cock. After fifteen minutes of it I was getting tired and out of breath and wanted to stop. I tried to pull off Cal's dick to speak but he grabbed me by the hair and shoved himself down my throat, gagging me. I pounded on his thighs trying desperately to suck in some air before I heaved. Finally he backed off and I spit him out.

"Enough! I've had enough!" I squeaked, tears streaming down my face from the choking.

"It was too much" I finally managed to croak out. "Especially your fat cock down my throat, Cal. You fucker. You were choking me." Leon looked contrite but Cal just snickered.

"I'm fucking serious dude. You can't be choking me with your cock. This isn't Pornhub."

"You was liking it, Ellen. When we started out you didn't need no sweet talking."

"Correctamundo, genius. It was sexy and I was into it until you hurt me. If you can't treat me right you'll have to leave." Yeah. Eye roll. I was lecturing my rapist and reading him the riot act.

He trudged over to his pile of clothes and it looked like he was going to get dressed and leave.

"Hey! I didn't say you had to go. I said you have to treat me right. You can't choke me. Now get that fat dick over here." I was now officially a slut, as if there'd been any doubt.

He hesitated a minute and then came back to me with a soft cock. I hefted it and shook it and said "I can fix this." And I sucked him hard again.

Rodrigo put his arms around me and hugged me to him, stroking my hair. "It's okay, baby. I got you now." Slowly he began to grind into me again. When I'd settled down he began fucking me harder. I felt Leon poking my butthole and now I had all three in me again. Say hello to your friendly neighborhood black cock slut. My name is Ellen and I'm an addict. After they'd all fucked me at once we settled into a routine where they took turns fucking my pussy and ass and I was kept full of hard dick for a solid hour.

I loved being passed around.

But when they had their fill they didn't stand on ceremony. I got a quick kiss and they were dressed and out the door. Cal didn't even give me a peck. He just stomped out. All the waiting and yearning for them over the last two weeks came down hard on me now. I knew I should tell them all good bye, it's been fun but it's time to move on. But I didn't.

Part of the trouble was, I had a soft spot for Leon. I was getting kind of sweet on him. Oh, Rodrigo was gorgeous and he was a good and attentive lover. But I was getting a crush on Leon. I know- and I knew then- that was hopeless. He was good for a fuck but we wouldn't last a week together, even if he'd consider it, and he just wouldn't. They had raped me and I not only let them but was an active participant. I was a whore as far as he was concerned. I went to bed alone. Still, I didn't cry. I'd be damned if I was gonna cry over these pricks.

So three weeks later Rodrigo came to see me in the middle of the week, a Wednesday. I was just getting ready for bed when the tap tap tap came at the door. I was genuinely glad to see him. I was lonely and wanted sex and he fixed both. I blew him, we rested and then he fucked me twice and we fell asleep. He woke me up in the middle of the night and fucked me again, from behind while we were spooning. In the morning I woke up early. I wasn't used to having someone in my bed all night. He had me again. He showered with me and left so I could get dressed for school.

Two days later Leon came by on a Friday night about six. We had Chinese takeout and then I blew him while he sprawled on the sofa and sipped his beer watching basketball. I fell asleep with my head on his lap while he watched the game. I woke up when he was carrying me to bed and he had me again.

He stayed all day Saturday and... I don't know, we fucked six or seven more times. When we weren't fucking we ate Chinese leftovers. He spent a second night in my bed and he woke me twice more in the night for sex. He had breakfast with me and left around ten. Christ, the guy was a sexual athlete! I didn't see him again for a month.

And so it went like that through the winter. Rodrigo or Leon, and less often Cal, would disappear from my life and then show up without warning wanting to get laid. I never turned them away. The sex was good and they treated me well. All of them were quite good lovers.