One Thursday Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, Cal wasn't so much the attentive sort. He was an animal and he still scared me sometimes. But he liked it rough and although I didn't want that all the time, I liked it. There was no kind of connection outside of sex with any of them and that included Leon. I was an easy fuck. That was all. I didn't see them together at my house all through March.

Then, just before my birthday in early April, they came knocking on my door. I welcomed them in as always and we spent Friday night fucking and sucking non-stop. Cal left about midnight but Leon and Rodrigo double teamed me through the wee morning hours and I liked having them both in my bed together all night. We fucked on and off all day and into Saturday night. They took turns having me and I might not have slept much but I was very well and thoroughly fucked. And when they left together Sunday night it was as if they had never been there. They left me with nothing but their semen and a well used- and satisfied- cunt.

I had applied for a position at the nearest university, about fifty miles away. In May I was notified that the job was mine and I began to prepare for the move. I hadn't seen either Leon or Rodrigo since late April. I heard a knock at my back door one Saturday morning late in the month. It was Leon. I was surprised to see him in daylight, and at that early hour. He had joined the Marines.

I was surprised and said so. I had never heard him talk about joining up. But then we never talked about anything other than what hole he wanted to use or if I was up for sucking his dick. 'Want another beer, Ellen?' exhausted his conversational repertoire. And I had never asked. We were using each other as fuck toys.

"When are you leaving, Leon? And for where? "

"I'm going to Parris Island for basic training. Leave Monday."

"Well fuck..." I began.

"I thought you'd never ask." He grinned, and slung me over his shoulder just like Cal had done all those months ago, hauled me into my bedroom and dumped me on the bed. I was only wearing my housecoat and he had me naked in seconds. We made out for quite a long while, in no hurry to spend our last fuck together. When the mood struck him he slid down my body and ate me, licking and sucking on my labia and torturing my clit.

I spun around and we sixty nined for the only time ever. I came on his tongue and then sucked him dry.

I kept sucking and true to his usual sexual prowess he was hard again in short order. We fucked a slow languorous fuck, stopping to make out and with Leon slowing almost to a stop to fondle and play with my breasts. He teased my nipples and gently caressed my ass. It was kind of poignant. I knew in my heart I'd never see him again. We didn't talk about it. I just enjoyed his body. He came in me after an hour of fucking me, my farewell gift from my most promising student.

"Are you staying?" I asked.

"Can't. I got a thing to go to, you know, a family thing. A send off. At my grandma's."

"Too bad. I could do this two or twelve more times. You fuck me so good, Leon."

He grinned that boyish grin of his and rolled out of my bed and out of my life just that quickly.

In June I was taking the month off to stay with my folks at their cottage on the lake. My dad came with a trailer to haul my stuff to a storage shed near the university. As he was pulling away I saw Rodrigo coming down the lane toward me.

When he got close he said "So you're moving. Was you gonna say goodbye?"

I laughed. "And how would I do that, Rodrigo. I don't know where to find you. I don't know where you live. I don't even know your last name."

"I guess not, Ellen. Hadn't thought about that. It's Jones...my last name. Where you moving to?"

" A long way away Rodrigo. A long way."

"Look me up sometime." He said and then laughed. "I know, I know. You don't know how to find me. Say... any chance you like a goodbye fuck.?"

"Smooth, Rodrigo. Real smooth."

"Well, ya know...just for old times sake. I had to ask."

"Yeah. You just came by for this." I took his hand and placed it on my crotch.

I thought what the hell, I can catch up to my dad, and still having Rodrigo by the hand, I led him into the empty house where he fucked me from behind while I leaned against the bedroom wall. He was a great fuck and God, he was pretty.