One Thursday Night Ch. 02

Story Info
The Winter of Her Content.
8.6k words
4.24
2.9k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are 18 years old or older.

I followed him to his seat with my eyes. He was wearing black combat boots and the left boot - the very large left boot- had trod in mud. It was gray with dried mud along the edge of the sole. I began to tremble.

I tried to study Rodrigo without being obvious about it. Those two were tight, clearly long time friends. Both were quite handsome but Rodrigo was beautiful. Tall and lean and dark. Leon had the muddy boot. What might identify Rodrigo as one of the rapists? Had he fucked me too?

I had to be sure. At two P.M. on the dot I got up and handed out my graded essays. I meant to say something to Leon about his paper, about his disengagement in class...about anything! But when I got to him I could smell him, his now familiar scent, and I felt dizzy. His coffee and cream skin glowed. My hand quaking, Leon's paper vibrating in my grip, I handed him his essay and teetered standing there. I felt like I was going to pass out. I reached out to steady myself and my hand landed on his shoulder. The young man looked up at me, poker faced. Touching him was electric.

Now I knew from his personal odor that Leon had been one of the three who'd attacked me. But I couldn't figure out how to check out Rodrigo. It wasn't like I could turn to him, ask him to spread 'em and sniff his crotch like a butt sniffing dog.

I did it anyway. I mean, no, I didn't demand he drop trou and let me nuzzle his genitals. I mean, I leaned down close to hm and placed his paper on his desk. Yeah. I knew that smell. My brain reeled and I know it was obvious that I swayed.

I was immediately embarrassed. How did they have this effect on me? Christ, the entire class was staring at us, at me. Okay, maybe not but I felt like I was naked in class. I steeled my nerves to walk back to the podium. Instead of standing I pulled out the stool with shaking hands and managed to perch on top of it. The stool out in the open was a poor choice. I should have sat behind the podium. I could feel my knees weaken and looked down at them. I'd worn a short skirt and my legs were spread to steady myself on the stool, flashing the whole classroom. Get ahold of yourself, girl.

I laughed nervously and slid down off the stool. I shoved it behind the podium and leaned on the edge of it this time. "I just can't get settled today." I said aloud, managing a nervous laugh, and began to discuss the essay I'd assigned. My students seemed bored, as usual. Maybe my unease wasn't as obvious as it felt. I spent the hour talking about nothing. I marveled that the class was behaving normally, as if they didn't notice my discomfort. I was afraid that if I didn't kept talking I'd have a panic attack. Those bastards! I was now angry with myself for letting them get to me. I had been so calm and pragmatic about the attack and at the first sight of the men who'd assaulted me I went to pieces.

Well, really, what did I expect?

I toyed with the idea of asking them to stay after class but couldn't think of a pretext. Should I confront them? Should I invent some fake premise and cooly talk with them as if nothing had happened, as if they couldn't get to me? But they had got to me. They'd had me, just a day ago. They'd done what they wanted with me. I wasn't the guilty one. I realized I was an idiot. Neither Leon nor Rodrigo gave a shit what I thought or how I felt. Leon particularly met my eye every time I looked at him. Confronting him would prove nothing and pretending I had ice water in my veins might backfire on me. I might cry. I did not want him to see me cry.

Rodrigo on the other had was inscrutable. It could have been any ordinary day.

My phone alarm dinged and I stood up. "Have a good weekend, people. See you Monday." I shuffled and gathered papers that didn't need gathering. Instead of using notes I'd improvised the day's lecture, made it up as I went along. I felt I'd achieved a small victory. I had got through it.

Leon didn't even look my way as he walked out. He and Rodrigo were talking to each other and ignoring me. It made me angry, in a way. They'd fucked me. How could they fuck me and just walk away, not even looking at me?

I stopped by the office and bumped into David there. We made small talk and he asked if I had plans for tonight. He looked at me hopefully and it dawned on me that he wanted to ask me out. David was a sweet guy, quite good looking and fun to hang out with but I wasn't ready for that. Not now especially.

"I'm hanging out with a couple of girlfriends, David."

"Any place special or just winging it?"

"Just winging it." I felt bad. I could see the disappointment on his face. David was a really sweet guy. Why hadn't he asked me two days ago? I'd have said yes. Why had I refused his offer of a ride? I'd have been safe in his car.

"Well have a grand time, Ellen. Behave yourself, now." He tried to joke to cover the letdown. Keep it light. Idly I wondered if he was hung and I glanced at his crotch when he was't looking. I couldn't tell. His slacks were loose. No telltale bulge there. Why had I done that? Suppose he'd caught me looking?

I walked home, again passing the copse of Russian olive. The footprint was still there, just a couple of feet off the edge of the sidewalk. I hurried on. It would look weird if I was regularly visiting that little cove. It was weird. Like Miss Marple searching for clues.

I looked back down the path toward the school. Was that Leon in the distance? His back was turned to me. It looked like him but he was too far away. Leon was talking with a couple of other guys and one was gesturing animatedly with his arms. The other then looked my way. That was Rodrigo I was certain. Were those three Leon's partners in my assault? I kept walking, quickly but not running.

At home I kicked off my shoes in the bedroom and stripped off for a shower. Again I stood there until the water began to cool. I'd have to ask the landlord about a new water heater. I pulled on my thick terrycloth bathrobe and sat at the kitchen table working on my lesson plan for Monday, and outlining a plan for the week. By five thirty I was hungry. I did a search of the fridge and the pantry and was not inspired by the results. Pizza sounded good. It was Friday night. A pizza delivery might take an hour or more.

I called Benito's and ordered a large meat lover's pizza. And breadsticks. That was more than I could eat but I could save some of it for tomorrow and hole up in my house for the weekend. I felt...what? Safer there? I didn't want to go out. I had no interest in drinking in a bar or dancing in a club. People is what I wanted to avoid. Maybe in a week or two, but not now. I'd thought I was handling the attack in a rational and sensible way but seeing Leon and his muddy boot had unsettled me. I was lucky I'd got through it without further embarrassing myself. Thinking that made me angry again.

I fell asleep in front of the TV and woke up to the sound of pounding on the front door. The pizza, I remembered. It was six forty five. I paid the delivery man, a skinny acne scarred kid who looked me up and down hopefully. His name tag said Evan. I was nude under my robe and I felt naked with him inspecting me. No, Evan, this isn't going to be the porn version of the lonely woman fucking the pizza boy because she doesn't have any money. The fucker was practically drooling. I was curt and didn't smile at him.

I balanced the pizza box and closed the door. I didn't have to be such a bitch. No, damnit! I wasn't a bitch. It was just a fucking pizza delivery. I wasn't obligated to be effusive about it. And I wouldn't fuck Evan on a bad day. I was suddenly aware of how surreal that brief encounter was in my mind. A pizza delivery fraught with post traumatic angst. Poor Evan. Poor Ellen.

I put the pizza box on the coffee table and grabbed a bottle of Lambrusco and a wine glass. The bottle was half full but still drinkable. I browsed Amazon for a movie. "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo". Another rape movie. I started it and tucked into the pizza. After two pieces I was done. I hadn't been as hungry as I thought. Pausing the movie I carried the pizza box to the kitchen and set it on the table instead of sticking it in the fridge. I might want more later.

I polished off the wine by the end of the movie and felt a bit buzzed. I considered opening another bottle but instead took the empty out on the back porch to the recycle bin. It was quite cold and I felt the rush of icy air rush up under my robe. The porch light was out. I'd need a ladder or a chair to reach it and change it. I turned and grabbed the doorknob to go back inside.

I smelled him before I felt him when he grabbed me. Again.

A light brown hand clamped over my mouth.

"Take it easy" He whispered but I was not struggling. He pulled me away from the door and another young black man edged past us and opened the door. Leon walked me into the house and pushed me up against the table. I put my hands flat on the table to steady myself but he had a tight grip on me and wasn't going to let me fall. A third young man closed the door behind us and I heard the snick of the lock and then the metallic slide of the deadbolt. Leon reached inside my robe and fondled my breasts. He kissed and nuzzled my neck, and ran his free hand up and down my body under my robe.

Rodrigo went around the kitchen lowering the shades and closing the curtains. He went through the door to the living room and I couldn't see him anymore. I didn't recognize the third guy at all. He disappeared after Rodrigo and I was left alone with Leon, still groping and feeling me up. I inhaled deeply through my nose.

"I can't breathe." I tried to say in my stifled voice. He understood and eased up on the hand over my mouth, then removed his hand to my throat.

"Don't scream. I...we won't hurt you. We just want to fuck you. And you want it too, don't you? Ellen."

I took a deep breath now that my mouth was free but didn't answer.

"Answer me. Tell me you aren't gonna make a sound. You won't scream or holler."

"I'll be quiet." His hands felt good roaming over my naked body beneath the robe. I moaned. I wanted to kill him.

"That cunt is hungry again, ain't it?" He undid the belt of my bath robe and stroked down to my cunt. I liked that word. It's what my vagina was, a cunt. A cunt that enjoyed being forced. Women have vulvas and vaginas. Sluts have cunts. His fingers petted and gently probed my cunt lips and rolled the fleshy hood of my clitoris. I groaned with the pleasure of it. His hand dropped and entered me from behind, between my thighs. He stuck a finger in me and slowly twirled it around, exploring, looking for my g-spot. I lurched and then went limp when he found it. Pleased with himself he sped up his invasion concentrating on that spot. Christ it felt good.

Soon he was finger fucking me with two thick fingers, poking my upper cunt on every stroke. Fuck, I was going to come. He clutched a breast as he pummeled me and kissed and licked my neck and throat. I came like a freight train in a paroxysm of ecstasy. My whole body shuddered and convulsed. Leon held me up but didn't let up and continued to hammer into me. I couldn't take it.

"Stop now! Please stop! It's too much! Let me go!" I tried to bend over the table in front of me but he held me up and sawed in and out of me. I passed out.

When I recovered maybe a minute later my robe was on the floor next to the pizza box and the other two guys were in front of me watching. I felt Leon's hard cock in the crack of my ass, sliding up and down. He pushed his dick down and rubbed my drenched labia with it. He was massaging my clit with his dickhead and I went immediately into a second orgasm, or a more like a more intense continuation of the first. Actually I don't think I'd stopped coming from the first one. It came in waves and my knees knocked and wavered. I didn't have control of my body and if he hadn't held me up I'd have sunk to the floor spasming.

I felt him touch my entrance and then push inside me. He was motionless for several long moments and his hard cock felt wonderful just lodged in my pussy, filling me beautifully. My mouth dropped open and he fucked me slowly, stopping every now and then to keep from coming himself. He mauled my tits and grunted, then bent me over the table and began to pound me hard and fast. He had a death grip on my hips and his pelvis slapped loudly on my ass, the sound filling the kitchen. I raised up on my toes to get him deeper in me. I felt his cock twitch and pulse and he stiffened before filling me with his semen. He twitched and jerked for what felt like a full minute.

He stepped away and was replaced by Rodrigo, tall and lean with his coal black dreadlocks. He had a beautiful dark brown face...like Michael Jordan I thought. He didn't play around much. I was in heat and he must have been beside himself with lust waiting and watching Leon fuck me. He started out fast and finished fast and I kept coming. I never really stopped coming. I tried to grip the table top but settled for seizing the edges and hanging on. He was as good a lover as Leon even though they were different. He pulled me almost upright and hit my g-spot with every stroke. These guys weren't amateurs. I was their willing fuck toy and they knew just how to use me, willing or not.

He finished in me with a low roar and lifted my ass in the air with his cock and his hands on my hips. It took him forever to unload in me just as Leon had. The image in my mind of his jism spurting into me made me go limp. I wanted his cum.

I was only mildly aware of the switch but suddenly the third man lined up his cock with my ass and plunged into my cunt. He paused, picked me up and rolled me onto my back like a doll, flat onto the table. In this position I could watch his face as he fucked me. The boy wasn't pretty but his masculinity was intoxicating. Very dark skinned and impressively muscled. A weightlifter probably. I ran my hands up his arms to his gorgeous biceps and his chiseled pecs. He was hard as stone, yet his skin was warm and soft.

He dropped down on me and kissed me and I returned his kiss hungrily, running my hands over his well sculpted and rippling back. He had thick delicious lips and I sucked and licked them. The man was made of muscle. My legs went up in the air and around his waist. He picked my ass up off the table, seizing my ass cheeks. He was moving my body back and forth on his cock more than fucking me with his hips. I was powerless in his hands and impaled on his prick.

As he got closer to ejaculation he held me still in his iron grasp and pounded his hips into my crotch. I needed his cum and came non-stop myself, craving it. He had fucked me for a long time and I was exhausted. When he moved away, dripping cunt juice and semen, I lay without moving except for the quivering of my body and the heaving of my chest. My legs hung over the edge of the table, shaking and trembling in spasms of post coital rapture. I had never been so thoroughly and completely fucked.

I heard a bottle open and looked to my right. They were opening bottles of beer. I had a wicked thirst and I got up on my elbows.

"Want a beer, Ellen?" Leon asked. I nodded and he handed me a Colt 45. I didn't like the stuff but I took it and swilled it. When I had sated my thirst I asked:

"No real beer?" Muscle man snorted and walked away into the front room. Leon laughed and said he'd bring any beer I wanted next time. Just keep the pussy warm for him.

Next time. I smiled involuntarily. "Bring Killian's Red. I like Killian's."

"That's a pussy drink." Said Muscles behind my head. I craned my neck to look. Arrogant asshole.

"You weren't complaining about pussy a few minutes ago." I told him. He and Leon laughed.

"No doubt." He said. And walked away into the other room.

"Your friend got a name?" I asked. Leon looked nervous. "You've fucked me twice. I didn't call the law. I wanta know who's got his dick me. You tell me his name or you're cut off." It was absurd, of course. As if I could cut off my rapist and refuse him access to my cunt. But I had to feel like I was in control of something. But he hadn't balked at taking what he wanted twice so far so why would he listen now?

"Who's the muscleman?"

"Oh, no way. Ask him yourself."

"Well call him in here."

Rodrigo balked but from Leon: "Bro! C'mon in here a minute."

I sat up and he appeared in the doorway, a can of Colt in his massive fist.

"Ellen wants to know who's bonin' her."

"The fuck. She don't need to know who I am."

Leon: "No more pussy she say unless she got a name to put to that cock. She knows me and Rodrigo a'ready."

"No fuckin' way. You two fools can do what you want but I can get pussy anywhere. S'pose she gets pissed off and talks to the P.D. You all is fucked but she don't know my name."

"Did I fight you? Did I try to get away? I let you fuck me, didn't I? Here on this table ten minutes ago. Didn't I fuck you good? You had your piece of ass and I don't even get a name? Asshole."

He looked daggers at me, shook his head and threw up his hands, walking back into the living room.

"He'll calm down. Give him a minute." Leon said softly. "You hungry?"

I looked at the floor, at the pizza box. Rodrigo picked it up, looked inside and set it back on the table. I stood and picked up my robe but hung it on the back of my chair, covering the seat so I wouldn't leave a snail trail on it. I was leaking a lot of cum. I took a slice of pizza. It was room temperature but still tasted good. I got up, got a plate and nuked it for thirty seconds. I looked questioningly at the guys. "Want yours warmed up?"

They nodded so I zapped two more slices and we sat around the table eating and drinking, me stark naked and oozing their cum and the men fully clothed. It felt sexy and wanton and completely surreal. We finished our pizza, maybe in fifteen minutes or so, and Rodrigo took me by the hand and said "Let's go to your bedroom." I led him obediently to my bed. He put his arms around me and kissed me. We stood there making out, still standing. Leon peeked in, then went away.

After a couple of minutes Rodrigo pushed me on my back onto the bed and positioned himself between my legs. He lowered down onto me but held his weight on his arms. He kissed me again. God, he was pretty. He kissed and licked up and down my body but avoided my pussy.

"You want me to shower? I'll probably still leak."

"No. Shower later. I want to fuck you now." So he did, softer and slower this time. He gave me a good pounding, taking his time and making me come again. These guys were fucking criminals but they made me come easily. When he finished he rolled off me and went into the bathroom. I heard him pissing in there when Muscleman marched in.

"Get out!" I said.

"Fuck you." But he turned on his heel and left the room

I didn't say anything more but Muscles made me nervous. Leon climbed onto the bed and stroked my hair.

"Love that golden brown hair, girl. You white as a ghost though. Don't you ever get no sun?" I stared at him. "It's pretty though" He said quickly. "Pale and not a blemish on you anywhere."

"Nice recovery but a bit tardy. So you'll fuck a pale white girl?"

"I didn't mean nothin' by it. You just real white and pale. And real pretty." He leaned over and kissed me and in a minute he was fucking m again. I thought I could do this forever. Three strong young cocks to fuck my brain out every couple of days. Life can be beautiful. I didn't recognize myself. A couple of rapes and I was all in. Just keep that brown cock coming, boys.

Leon pumped into me gently for a good hour. I didn't come again until he did. His pulsing cock when he released his semen set me off. It was heaven having him stroke slowly in and out of me. I fell asleep with my arms and legs draped across his taut young body.