All Comments on 'One Tiny Problem Pt. 04'

by ChrisEva

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story line . Hoping Jake will be dressed as a slut and forced to suck cock for his mistress. I've talked to some younger women like in your story and happily they are cuckolding, chastity and into Sissification.

Sissy

igorioigorioover 2 years ago

I love this series. The attention to detail you have on the social interactions of your characters makes this story feels believable and real.

Paul4playPaul4playover 2 years ago

Great idea, to write this from Shannon’s point of view.

And good to get a different take on Jake and MarySue.

Once again, small-breasted women are a huge turn on for me, and I am thrilled to see Shannon giving proper attention to “little Mr Jake” rather than using and abusing Jake’s petite pecker.

Shannon is a hero, and we saw that from the minute she agreed to not embarrass Jake when he got undressed for the game.

Now we need to see that Miles appreciates small breasts!

And maybe Shannon and Julie have some medical role play fun with each other?

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So glad you are continuing the series of this great story. Thank you so much and hope you keep writing sph themed stories in the near future. I will definitely read them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great story but mary would never had kept jake once she saw his cock. but now she will have some great entertainment coming with her two little subs Shannon and jake..

sumissive1978sumissive1978about 2 years ago

you are super good at pushing certain buttons.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

Like another caller, it was a great idea and unique for this chapter to be from Shannon's point of view. Offers a different perspective and a different story.

Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous