One Tiny Problem Pt. 03

Story Info
Dr. Julie finds her own boy and Jake has to play a dick game.
13.5k words
4.64
22.9k
17

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrisEva
ChrisEva
330 Followers

#sph small penis humiliation: A story for those few who appreciate a special kink; we could say it is a small audience. Shout out to lui and 1313.

(Allow me to rewind for the end of part 2)

--

I knelt in the shower in front of Jake--both of us naked and the water still running--in shock from the surprise and intensity of his orgasm, unable to move or even speak. I could hardly see with my eyelids gummed up and tried to blink it clear. A hand to my face confirmed that his cum was also literally dripping down my nose and mouth. How did this guy with such a tiny dick produce such volume when he'd nutted only a half hour ago?

Jake also stood still in silence, horrified at what he'd done.

Mary Sue was not silent as she took in the scene. "JAKE!" she shouted, alarmed to a level more than I'd seen in their gameplay so far.

I cracked open my mouth and let his cum run onto my tongue, preparing for that bitter taste I remembered from--oh shit, it had been years since I got that money shot in the face, second or third year of college. But I was surprised this time; Jake's cum wasn't bitter at all. Salty, yes, but something there was interesting. Was that even a hint of vanilla? I ran my tongue around my lips. Yeah, not bad.

Fuck. I would have done more oral and maybe even swallowed if I knew some guys were bringing this action to the party. I had no idea it varied so much from guy to guy. Maybe it was diet; Jake was quite an athlete, in contrast to that pre-med student from college. Jesus, what the fuck was he? Definitely not an athlete.

I'd tried to block that guy's image out of my memory: short and pudgy with eyes too close together, acne and glasses. Why'd I ever let him put his hairy, crooked cock near my face and rub one out on me I'll never know. I was young and I must have thought he was the shit at Infectious Disease 201 or whatever class it was we shared. It was fuckboys like that that turned me off from sex in those first years of college--when everyone's hormones were on fire and I could have had any guy I wanted--and then in the last few years when I actually started wanting to get my pussy pounded by a big dick I wasn't able to get 'er done.

Jake broke his silence, mouth agape at me. "Dr. Netten... I don't know how--" he started, abashed and hesitating, trying to figure how to even begin to atone for his offense.

"I guess we missed our chance to get the measurement," said Mary Sue in a deadpan. She was now naked and in the shower with us after she threw off her towel. I didn't see where the ruler ended up--the one she had gone out to get in order to humiliate Jake further by putting a number to his smallness. That was before she walked in on our little show. Our unintentional Jake-cums-again-but-this-time-all-over-my face-and-tits show. Crap; I was just supposed to get him hard for the measurement, not jack him off.

She went on. "Julie, I'm so sorry my boy has misbehaved. Again."

"It's okay," I said, wiping my chest. I actually didn't mind that much, to my surprise. It was all part of the unique experience of this very strange evening for a young doctor. "I must have gotten him a little too excited, I guess."

"That you did, pretty girl. But look... how about we get him and me out of here and let you clean up. I haven't even brought you the clothes yet. I'll do that."

I held up a finger covered in white. I brought it to my nose. "You know, it's not that bad," I said, reflecting.

"Wait--Jake can take care of that. Yes, my little boy has sweet cum. It's a good thing because he eats a lot of it." She looked at my chest. "Would you allow me?"

I shrugged, not knowing what she meant. She licked the cum from my finger and gave me a flirty glance, lowering her head to my chest. Before I knew it I was getting a lick job all over my tits and then her mouth was on my face and filled with Jake's cum. It tickled and even turned me on, especially when she crossed over my nips with her raspy tongue. I could feel the little nubs getting hard. I'd never fooled around with a girl before. It was another item added tonight to the list of things I should try.

Then she snapped her fingers and he sighed, cocking his head and opening his mouth wide like a dog waiting patiently for a bone. She leaned over him and hawked up a big gob of his white stuff mixed with her saliva, dripping it into his mouth. She spit a few more times into him to empty out.

"That's about it," she said, satisfied, and closed Jake's mouth. "That's a start, my boy. There's going to be a big punishment for what you did to this nice friend of mine, let me tell you," pointing back to me. "Fucking big. I'll think of something appropriate." He groaned and closed his eyes, swallowing his own cum for his master.

The first part of the punishment I learned was the chastity belt. Mary Sue was going to make him wear it to the party, under his clothes I presumed, but I wasn't completely sure if it would be hidden or not. After drying off, Jake stood there--naked and shamed--next to the toilet while Mary Sue fitted the thing to him. He was not a happy camper.

"How do we get this thing over his thighs?" she puzzled. I took a look and helped her fuss with the adjustable straps. The women that normally wore this device obviously didn't have anything close to Jake's football-player lower body dimensions. We set it as big as it would go and then Mary Sue just yanked the shit out of it to get it around his pelvis.

"Ow!" Jake exclaimed.

"Oh stop it, you big baby."

She went around behind him and tugged up. The bands caught on his ass.

"How's that look, Julie? Does my boy fit into this thing?"

The delicate vertical leather strap that was supposed to lock up the girl's slit separated his two gigantic balls which stuck out horizontally due to the tension. The tip of his little peepee poked out to one side, pinned down by the belt. It looked pretty ridiculous. I guffawed.

"Mary Sue, it's crushing his penis, I think."

She came around to take a look and I shook my head yet again when she started playing with the little part of his dick that stuck out sideways from under that strap. He really was her fucktoy. She was so casual about it and so comfortable just owning his ass--or his dick, in this case.

"Should I tug on it so it sticks out more?" She did this to demonstrate and his dick stretched as far as it could, which is to say not much. "Hmm. Or I could just tuck it in? What do you think?" She flicked the tiny little head up and down while she pondered the situation. It was like she was playing with a light switch. On. Off. On. Off. And already I could see Jake had hardened up; the best he could of course. Just a stub sticking out from under that leather strap.

"It's your call, Julie," she asked again, absentmindedly, still fucking around with Jake's peepee while he looked away, enduring it.

"What?" I had been distracted by watching her fondle him. "Oh, I guess all the way in. I mean, a chastity belt is supposed to prevent pleasure, right?"

"Yeah... you're right. I like how it looks stuck halfway, though, sort of pinched in there. But okay." She knelt and kissed him noisily right on the portion of his pink dick that was protruding from the chastity strap. She flicked it with her tongue and I watched, amused.

"Mary Sue--" he protested weakly. Part of him was aroused by this attention; but a lot of him was just fucking embarrassed to be treated this way.

"Hush, Jake. Your little Stubby is the entertainment tonight. Now hold still and stand straight. That's a good boy. I'm going to play with you some more."

"But Jeez, Mary Sue..." Jake protested. "The doc is right here."

"I know she is. And she's seen the way we do things. Hell, she was a participant. Remember? That was your fault."

"Yeah, I know," he admitted glumly.

"You know, Julie, I had to learn how to suck this little guy. What helped was that video about sucking pussy. You know that famous one? By Nina Hartley. A classic. About how a clit is really just a little dick and how you can put your mouth like this--" she demonstrated the about-to-eat-a-juicy-peach position with her lips sticking out, "--and then suck in the same way you'd blow a tiny dick. Suck, not lick." She laughed. "So the best tip for sex with my boyfriend was watching a pussy video! Ha ha!"

Then again she demonstrated and I heard noisy sucking sounds as she went to town on him. Jake blinked and opened his mouth wide, looking to the ceiling in a sudden rush of ecstasy. Then she popped off, leaving a little rock-hard stub all dark pink from the suction.

"But that's all he's going to get of that. Julie, you want to say goodbye to little Stubby?"

I was taken aback. Did she want me to kiss her boyfriend's junk?

"Uh, I don't know... You've done a good job. I think I'll pass."

"Come on. It's a cute little thing, right?" She bent over and smooched it one more time. "This is the last chance to say goodbye. Give it a kiss. It's going to be locked away for a long time."

I shook my head, bewildered, then gave in. I had no idea my evening was going to go this way when I had been sitting there quietly after my yoga class contemplating dinner options. Speaking of which, I was getting really fucking hungry. And for more than just a big dick in my pussy. I hadn't had any food in hours.

"Okay." I knelt down in front of Jake. Maybe it was my medical training but first I pulled back his tiny foreskin to look at the button that was the head of his penis--the glans. Tiny but with a normal and pleasing shape. I put my lips to it and kissed gently, holding against his sensitive skin for a few seconds. I pulled away.

"Goodbye Stubby. Mary Sue, he's all yours."

She tucked the head of his tiny penis under the belt by pushing on it with a finger--like how one might push a bit of errant stuffing back into a pillow--then stood back to look at the results of her work. "There. Now he's all locked up, like a little bitch should be."

Jake stood there like a trooper for all of this, just enduring. His expression told me that he was willing to accept anything Mary Sue would do with him at this point, having fully understood the gravity of his offense. He hadn't met my gaze since his latest orgasm and I stared at this beautiful naked man wearing a ridiculous black leather women's chastity belt.

"Turn around, Jake," Mary Sue ordered, and adjusted the straps that ran around his butt cheeks to push the round flesh out. She squeezed him. "Check out that ass, Julie. See how firm it is. And I love how it's so smooth now that we shaved it."

Slap! Slap! Her hand came down fast in surprise. He didn't flinch; it must have been expected. The skin on his buttocks went red as she continued in a series of strokes.

"That's my little sissy," she said, turning him around again. "Now it's time for the panties. Julie. OMG. Think of how slutty he will be, wearing a chastity belt under pink panties to my party. And he'll be right next to all those college dudes with the big dicks. And the girls, the hot girls that are out there. But he's all locked up!" She was obviously very pleased with this situation.

Was she going to make him go out there like this? In his pink panties? Holy fuck--Louisiana wasn't ready for that. I didn't know how far she was going to take it and breathed a sigh of relief when she started putting his pants on; and up they went over the belt and panties. No visible sign remained of his torment.

Whew. It had been quite a night. I headed for the door, really fucking ready for another one of those Blue Hawaiians. Or even a couple of them. I glanced back and Mary Sue was on tiptoes reaching up to kiss her boy. It was a sweet moment and I wondered how Jake was doing with his concussion recovery. Seemingly well.

"Who owns your little bitchclit?" she said softly to his downturned eyes.

"You do."

"Say it."

He sighed. "You own my bitchclit."

"That's right. And it's all locked up for me now." She wiggled the little front piece of his chastity belt up and down and kissed him again. "Little bitty Jake won't be able to come out and play." He moaned.

This whole thing was fine for Mary Sue, and I'll admit this experience was interesting and mildly arousing to me--all this domination game and the tiny dick humiliation stuff--but I could think only of how much I wanted a real guy with a hot bod and a thick mandong to haul my ass down onto a bed and have his way with me. He'd pin my arms above my head and kiss my neck and rest the weight of his gorgeous body on me, yanking off my clothes and mouthing my tits and breaking deep into me with his cock.

Oh, fuck... Yep, enough with this small dicking around. I longed for a real man.

But first, I needed that drink.

We emerged from the bathroom to join the party which was in full vibe. The living room was crowded with revelers. A tall and athletic young man came over to greet us with an eager smile on his face. "Jake, buddy! Where have you been?"

I answered for him. "I've been helping him recover from his fall."

Jake spoke up. "Bo, this is Dr. Netten."

"Call me Julie," I said. It was hard to shuck the title.

"Cool. How you doing, doc Julie? You're the one taking over for old man Adams, right? At the high school?"

"Yes. But I'm here just as a friend of Mary Sue's. Not in a professional capacity." I looked around, a bit anxiously. "I'm trying to keep a low profile."

"Oh, got it. Just hanging out, huh? I won't tell nobody. Won't get you into trouble."

"It's nice to meet you, Bo," I said, shaking his outstretched hand formally while he shifted his beer. "I heard about you from Mary Sue and Jake, I mean."

"You did? I hope good things! We killed it last night. I was 9-and-0 for passes, and Jake even got some time in the fourth." Football was obviously very high in his mind's priorities. Football and his big dick, I'm sure. Maybe in that order.

Jake nodded. I was drunk enough to think of making a joke, did he also go "9 inches" last night with his new girlfriend Michelle after the game--but I wasn't drunk enough to actually say it. Mary Sue had bragged about how endowed this guy was. Speaking of which, a vivacious woman popped up beside him and looked at each of us in turn rapidly.

"Guys guys guys guys guys!" she said, her excitement running about a hundred MPH. Within two seconds I could tell this girl was going to be a lot to handle.

"And this is Michelle," Bo said, as I expected, looking down at his short but energetic girlfriend. I was going to introduce myself but there wasn't any spare airtime.

"Guys!" she repeated for the sixth time, looking eagerly across all our faces. She was quite a ways into her alcohol for the night. "We're going to play a game. You're going to play, right? It's called Babe Lincoln! It's going to be so fucking great. You're in?"

"Excuse me," I said, taking the chance to try to acquire that drink. The kitchen was just through an open arched doorway and I pulled away from this little group and made my way that direction, dodging around a few more clusters of people.

It seemed like a fun and active party. Good music pumping out, people filling most of the corners and the chairs and couches, spilling out to the front patio and around the other way to the bedroom halls. And there was probably more going on in those rooms, I thought--or maybe that was just the way Hollywood portrayed these kinds of parties? Nah. There probably was fucking going on. Put a bunch of 18, 19, 20-year olds together on a Saturday night and that's pretty much what you'll get.

I couldn't stop myself from collecting empty beer bottles to bring with me on the way to the kitchen; but then immediately chastising myself. What was I doing? I wasn't the Mom here. I wanted to fit in and be a normal party girl. Just a party girl looking for some college dick. I was twenty-four years old and feeling good and looking good and yet I hadn't had any good sex--hell any sex at all--in months, and to top it off I'd spent the last hour with a micropenis. I just wanted some dick. I deserved some dick. There was nothing wrong with that.

In the kitchen there were more people; about half a dozen clustered around the table, some sitting, some standing behind. They were playing that block game I couldn't remember the name of--with the sticks and the tower you build one block at a time--and one girl had just placed hers on the very tip top of an unstable looking construction. She laid it there gingerly then pulled her hand back fast like it was hot to the touch. The tower leaned impossibly to one side.

"Don't rock the fucking table!" someone said.

"Look out!" another said. The whole thing collapsed and blocks went everywhere.

"Ahhhh!" everyone cried, and there was laughter all around.

"Guys...!" the girl complained, with a pout. "Is someone pushing on the table? Why is it always me!"

"A game of skill."

"You just got the magic touch."

"Fucking unmagic touch!"

"Kristen, here's a big drink for you. Up it goes." A guy pushed a large glass unsteadily towards the girl's face; the one who had put the last block to topple the tower had to drink it up, it seemed. But she laughed and started guzzling. Evidently the penalty wasn't unwelcome. There had obviously been a fair amount of imbibing by this point in the party. How long had I been in the bathroom with the fucking micropenis anyway? It felt like midnight but the kitchen clock said only 10:30.

"Can we play like a strip version of this? Kristen would be tits out by now."

"Fucking-A. I would sign up for that."

"Kristen, how about it?"

"I don't think Jordan would be wild about that."

"Just take her to the closet, man."

"Speaking of which, how much time is left?"

While they were jawboning, my eyes locked onto the devilishly handsome man behind the kitchen counter working the blender, his blue buttoned-down Oxford shirt sleeves rolled up while he shook a drink in one of those giant metal cylinder things that look so professional. Ah! This was my bartender. The guy with the magic touch for the rum and vodka. He was my bogey and had seen me watching him; it looked like he was waiting for a gap in the noise to make his introduction.

At the table a petite girl with an absolutely stunning face spoke next. She was notable because for one, unlike almost everybody else I saw here, she was unhappy. It wasn't her night, I could tell. I knew because I had been that girl at parties in college. It's hard to pull out of a bad mood once it sets in and I was curious what her story was. But shit, girl--you want to hear about a fucked up adventure? Let me tell you about my own night with the tiny dick and the chastity belt and Mary Sue and wiping cum off my chest. Whatever you've been through tonight, it can't hold a candle to the weird shit I've been part of.

Second, she had a most curious figure; it seemed she had no chest at all. Her shirt dropped straight down from the collar. But that face. Wow. I almost wished I were a lesbian so I could have that to myself. I could stare at her all night; her eyes especially, the lines of her perfect cheeks and nose and lips and chin.

She read from her phone screen. "3:20 left," she announced to the group in a sulky voice. Nobody picked up on her mood; at least they acted like they didn't.

"I got to see what's going on!" another girl at the table exclaimed and a guy joined her in leaping up and gathering next to what looked like a walk-in kitchen pantry door, closed.

"It's the seven minutes game," my bartender explained, aware of my confusion and taking advantage of a quiet moment in the hubbub to break the ice with me. I must have seemed clueless because he explained further. "You know... the guy takes a honey in the closet. What happens in there nobody is supposed to know." He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

ChrisEva
ChrisEva
330 Followers