One Tiny Problem Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This here, ladies, is a man! Let me tell you. No shit." She continued to emphasize every word on stage into the PA system, being quite the show woman. "Let's get a volunteer sister up here--a girl who's not afraid to get her hands dirty, if you know what I mean."

A fairly drunk girl in a red dress stepped up the steps to the stage, giggling and losing her balance twice. Michelle positioned her on her knees next to Bo.

"Now reach into those shorts and let's get this man hard. He is my boyfriend, so let's not get carried away!" There was laughter. The yellow dress girl fondled Jake for a bit while the DJ played Pony, of course. Then when Michelle deemed her boy ready and had the camera positioned optimally she yanked Bo's shorts down. Nine inches of dong dick popped up and oscillated. It projected to fifteen feet on the wall.

"Oh, yeah," Michelle said, pleased, and Bo smiled at the applause from the audience. He fucking loved showing off his dick, whether it was in a locker room or for a bunch of girls. "Now..." she said, turning to the line of Alpha Phi pledges including the two reluctant male additions at the end. "Let's get all you bitches lying on the floor. On your backs, feet this way," pointing out to the hall.

All six of them got down, relieved to be a little less visible.

On Shannon's left Jackson was struggling. The two girls' eyes met and Jackson's had clouded up. She was shy, it was clear, and even though she was hot and had a nicely shaved pussy and all that--so nothing to be ashamed of--this was a lot of sexual experience for her to process. Shannon wondered if she was going to make it. Michelle kept up the commands.

"Use those abs and pull your legs up in the air."

On Shannon's right side Deidre obeyed, pulling her knees up to her hands and holding her pelvis and butt cheeks off the floor a little, the camera girl crouching down by her legs and zooming in real close--Shannon didn't even want to know what that looked like from the side of the audience. Anal had never been one of her things. But she sighed and did the same with her own legs as ordered.

"Come on, bitches, open up. You've got some slutty assholes to show us."

This was too much for Jackson. She'd never been called a slut before, especially as she was about to spread her butt cheeks for a room full of strangers. Her face crinkled up and she brought her hands up to her face to cover her tears. Molly and the boys on the other side of her were following Michelle's instructions so she was the sole dissenter.

"Come on, spread 'em," Michelle continued, directing this at her. "Let's see those brown eyes looking at me," She stood over the gap between Jackson and Shannon, menacing. But Jackson didn't obey the command, instead gathering herself and standing up, tentatively, covering her breasts and groin with her arms.

"Jackson. Jackson." Michelle said more seriously. Fuck, she thought to herself. I pushed it too hard. She knew that if she lost a girl it wouldn't look good to Leslie and might fuck up the rest of the evening's plans, and tomorrow's.

"Jackson," she said again--more sympathetically in an appeal--to the hunched-over standing girl who had turned her face away from the audience. She held the mic down and away from her face, not caring what she had to say to save this girl but not wanting the audience to hear her pleading. "Hey girl, look, I'm sorry. I really am. I was calling the boys sluts, I shouldn't have said that about you. You're a nice girl. You can go back in line, okay?" Jackson's chest heaved in a little sob but she didn't move.

Michelle had to think fast, and act fast. Carrot and stick. Carrot and stick.

She walked out in front of the line up and pointed back. "The rest of you. Flip over and give me twenty push ups. You're gonna have to make up for this. Now!" They obeyed.

Shannon groaned--she hated pushups. So did Deidre and Molly but they did as Michelle commanded. For one thing, they didn't have the strength of will to go against the dominating woman. She was kind of scary to them. The boys didn't mind the physical work as much, in fact it even settled their brains to have a task--especially Jake who could do push ups all day long. He flipped over and began pumping them out, which helped him feel more masculine than having his little caged dick on display.

"Shannon," Michelle said quietly. "I need your help here. Stand up and talk to her."

"What do you want me to say?"

"Get her back in."

This was said without the mic but the girls on stage were close enough that Jackson heard this exchange, how they were talking about her. She still hadn't moved. Shannon stood up to get closer.

"Hey," she said to the shy girl, quietly so that Michelle couldn't hear. Actually, Michelle's sense of the delicate moment was fine enough that she had moved to the other side of the boys to watch them work on her assignment, to let Shannon work what magic she could. Jackson just stood there, sniffing, trying not to break down.

"Look, this is fucked up. I know," Shannon tried to start her plea. Jackson gave another sniff in response.

"Here's my plan. Get through this shit. We've got to be almost done. Then join the sorority. You still want to, right? I think it's worth it." Jackson nodded but was quiet and hadn't bolted from the stage, which was a little bit of progress.

"You've done the hard part, getting naked. It can't get much worse. And come on, if you leave, this bitch will really give the rest of us a hard time." Jackson laughed just a little at that.

"She fucking would. What a bitch," Shannon replied.

"That's the spirit," Shannon encouraged, seeing an opening in the dark clouds. "Come on. You're tougher than you think, you can make it. Besides, you have a fucking hot body. Better than that bitch's. We'll be sisters and laugh about this for years."

Jackson sniffed again. The audience started chanting, "Jackson. Jackson." At first quietly then it grew. It was a respectful plea, not crazy exuberant, but understanding the girl's challenge and supporting her. Then the two standing girls dropped back to their prone position. All the others saw this and flipped over, pulling their legs up as before. Jackson was slow to do it, but eventually complied. Shannon flashed her a smile as they lay next to each other with their naked asses up in the air.

"Bitch!" she mouthed to Jackson, flicking her head towards Michelle. Jackson grinned back. The first bonding of sisterhood had begun, like soldiers sharing a foxhole.

Michelle walked across the stage, relieved but sensible enough not to gloat over the victory. With one hand down low she wiggled her fingers to wave the camera girl away from the line up of naked girls while she talked, and over to the boys. We can bring that back later, she thought. Keep it easy for a bit.

"Okay, looks like we got through that!" she said and laughed lightly to put it behind all of them, and walked back to the two boys. "Let's see how our two new PNMs on the end are doing. Aren't they cute sissies? But fuck, look at those dirty things," she added as the camera girl got a close up of the two male anuses.

All this time Bo had been standing on the other side, watching the naked girls and stroking his shaft to keep himself fully erect. But what was at first a most striking sight of a naked man on stage touching himself, through familiarity became less of an interest for the girls in the hall. Their attention was focused on the four PNMs and of course the two boys added to the line up.

"We've got a different kind of challenge now," Michelle said, walking back to her bag by the podium. She pulled out what looked like long strings, maybe made out of plastic.

Shannon's attention wandered--which was strange for her mind to do since at that very moment she was lying on a stage holding her legs up by the back of her knees in order to present her butt crack to a roomful of girls--and she stopped listening to every word. Why was she here anyway? Why was she in this situation?

She really wanted to join this sorority, that was the primary factor in her mind driving all of this. Was she being selfish? She'd always been a kind and generous person without a lot of greed or ambition, but a few times in her life there had been dramatic exceptions: once when she was little there was a beautiful farm diorama with a number of painted toy horses, she had gotten it in her head that if she had that she could make friends with the neighbor girls and play and play with them. So she threw a big weeklong fit with her mother.

And again in high school there was the spring break trip from Ohio down to Florida that her parents didn't allow her to attend. That blew up into a huge fight. She was so embarrassed that her parents were that uncool that they didn't trust her. She thought they were treating her like a child and didn't give her the freedoms she saw her peers having.

That was also so she could be with a group of the popular kids, wasn't it? In fact it was similar to her drive to join this sorority, but even though she flirted with the idea, she wasn't ready to be completely honest with herself to admit this driving need to fit in with popular girls. All she knew is she really, really wanted to have Amelia's camaraderie and respect and be able to join this house of fun and successful young women. Amelia had a larger-than-life personality that made an outsized impression on Shannon.

But now she felt the weight of two souls on her conscience. Her boyfriend and best friend was naked on a stage exposing his small penis and having to undergo some ridiculous humiliation that was likely going to get worse, although who knows--maybe he was getting some kind of thrill out of it. And now this nice girl next to her had followed her lead. In a way by talking her back into it, Shannon had vouched for what was going to happen next, which she had no idea about. Was it going to get worse?

She was startled from her thoughts by Michelle crouching down by her ass.

"Okay," the emcee was saying, "We'll start with Shannon." Fuck. Michelle was smart enough to know that she wouldn't be able to back out now that she had just convinced Jackson to stay. She would have to endure whatever Michelle had in mind for her. For them. "Sisterhood starts with a basic bond. This will demonstrate that bond."

She felt her ass manipulated--her butt cheeks being spread further open--and then something cold and plastic was pressed right up against her anus. There was growing pressure against her skin then a sharp sensation as something was pushed in there. It popped in. What the fuck?

She took a look down to see what was being done to her body, and saw Michelle holding a long string that connected brightly-colored round balls. Those are fucking anal beads being stuck into my asshole, she thought with alarm. Right away another was being shoved in roughly and Shannon swore under her breath in response to the discomfort. The balls grew in size, too, so this was going to get worse. A few more went in before Michelle stopped and tugged on her lower body to aim her butt towards Jackson. Shannon tried to catch the shy girl's eye but she was looking straight up to the ceiling, breathing hard.

"Okay, now the other side!" Michelle said eagerly and Shannon got the idea of what was going on. Half the balls on the string were in Shannon and the other half were being popped into the waiting asshole of her new best buddy sorority sister next to her. Another girl had hopped on the stage to help Michelle to push the two bodies together butt-to-butt so they were sort of glued together with this string of beads.

"And... that's it!" Michelle said, as she inserted the last few beads. Jackson and Shannon were bonded now. Even though it was weirdly awkward, one thing it helped was the physical strain of holding their own legs up in their air; now that they abutted--literally, no fucking joke, thought Shannon--they allowed the weight of their thighs to fall against each other and could almost relax lying there joined by the asshole. It also hid their butt cracks from the watching audience which was a small silver lining. That didn't prevent Michelle from putting a hand down to appreciate Shannon's pussy with a soft pat and--off-mic--telling her, "Good girl. Aren't you cute, there."

Now the emcee bounced off with her helper to repeat the procedure with Deidre and Molly, who they moved over to the other side to be next to her newly ass-joined twin. Shannon had a good view of the two boys who looked terrified watching this. They knew they were next.

And Michelle didn't go easy on them. She whipped out a long chain of huge beads and brought the camera girl right in to document how she shoved them one by one into first Rasheed and then Jake. They resisted getting their bodies close to each other as the beads disappeared and the visible string shortened. It was only going to be moments until they were touching butt cheeks.

"Aw," said Michelle, stopping just short of the final beads going in and pointing to the two boys. "Aren't these sissies so sweet, put together like this." She patted their asses. Rasheed looked like he was going to die; Shannon could tell he wanted out of there so bad, but he was really trapped. And Jake was embarrassed too, although more used to this type of treatment.

"Scooch your asses together now, my little sissies. Tell you what, Rasheed, I'll hold this little thing out of the way for you." Michelle plucked his penis up and bent it back and forth in the air. Jesus, Shannon thought. It was so humiliating to this guy who seemed to be all confidence and swagger at the start of the night. Now he was reduced to a little naked boy with balls shoved in his ass and a girl making fun of his shriveled dick.

"Go ahead and tuck those last ones in," she said to her assistant who was bent over working with the closing gap between these two male bodies, her hand fishing in there to push in the remaining beads to one side or the other. The men resisted the final move to lock their asses and thighs together. She knew how to solve that. "There's no hurry, you know. I'll just play with this pencil dick until I get some cooperation, how about that."

"There!" she said finally as they gave up and locked their legs just like the two pairs of girls had done. She continued to flip Rasheed's dick around casually as she talked. To Rasheed's credit, Shannon saw that his dick had grown with the attention; it wasn't big but she thought it wasn't anything he had to be ashamed of. It was the submission to Michelle that was humiliating, of course. He really was her bitch tonight.

"How about we let them sit like that for a moment and enjoy the feeling. Let's take an audience question or two. What would you like to ask any of these PNMs on stage? Anything is fair game!"

A hand shot up in the second row. "How does Jake fit into that thing? Doesn't it hurt, you know, to put it all in there?"

"You heard the question, Jake," Michelle offered. "What do you think? How do you pack your entire dick into that little cage?" Jake was sweating with the attention and having his lower body glued by the asshole to this other man. He couldn't think of what to say, that his dick was so small that there was actually plenty of room? A comfortable gap even?

"It's okay," he choked out.

"He said it fits," Michelle repeated. "Next?"

"What happens if he gets hard--an erection, I mean?"

"How about it Jake? Do you burst that cage open when you see a pretty girl and pop to your full size?" Michelle paused to see if there was an answer, but on hearing nothing added, "Why don't we investigate that more after our break! Which reminds me, it's break time!"

One by one the pairs separated, pulling the beads out of their assholes. They popped out dramatically and the camera covered it closely. Shannon felt the relief when they were fully removed and lay back on the stage recovering. The boys eagerly yanked them out as they separated from each other. Their faces registered the pain with the large balls and their sudden movements but it was worth it for them to regain their dignity. Deidre held her hand on her ass repeating, "Ow, ow, ow" softly, over and over.

As the girls in the audience started standing up to stretch, Bo threw on his shorts, staying shirtless, and wandered over towards Michelle, who was attending to the original four PNMs. She stood them up and handcuffed the girls, still naked, with their arms locked behind them.

"These little playthings will be available throughout the break," she announced to the room. "Come investigate their little tittes. They will mingle among you. We'll see you in... what, Leslie? Okay. Twenty minutes she says. Be back in your seats in twenty minutes. And feel free to use the bathroom, just give me a moment to prepare it. The one down here or on the main floor, only. The other bathrooms are closed."

There was some confused murmuring at this. Michelle marched Jake over to the small half bath that was tucked in the corner of the basement assembly hall and made him lie down face up on the bathroom floor with his head next to the toilet. With another plastic tie she fastened his hands awkwardly up above his head around the base of the toilet. Jake endured this without complaint.

When she finished, he was pinned on the tile, dick-up, with his face only a few inches where the naked genitals would go for anyone using the toilet.

"Who wants to try?" she asked the girls who were watching curiously. "Don't be shy. I'll show you how you use your new human toilet."

Nobody came forward.

"Come on, girls. Think of him as just another girl in the house, he's got a little pussy, you've got a pussy, no big deal. One of you must have to go to the bathroom after sitting for an hour?"

One girl said okay and stood next to Michelle, choosing her foot positions carefully not to step on Jake. Michelle started, "Here's how it works. First, drop trou."

The girl giggled. "Wait... really?"

"Yep, " confirmed Michelle. "You aren't going to shit in your pants, right? Pull them down, honey."

With another look at Jake she shrugged and obeyed, repositioning herself directly over Jake and the toilet, one heeled shoe nestled in each of his armpits. Jake looked straight up at her bare pussy--it was a pretty, shaved one and he would have derived some enjoyment from this view in any other circumstance than this.

Michelle kept up the directions. "Now just sit back on the toilet and go. Don't worry if you spill some. That's why Jake is here. To help with the mess." The girl leaned back but her balance was thrown off by straddling the naked man on the floor below her, so she remained in a crouched position a few inches off the toilet seat.

Michelle took a different girl and crouched her down next to Jake. "Let's get his mouth open, right?" she said and guided that girl's hand to pinch Jake's nose shut. This surprised him and his eyes flashed open wide in panic as he caught the essence of Michelle's idea, and finally he was forced to open his mouth to gasp for breath. "Keep that pressure on his nose. We want this sissy toilet open for business."

That done, Michelle returned her attention to the girl on the toilet who was already emitting a solid stream--mostly going in the bowl and a little spraying on the seat--and suddenly rocked her back and forth.

"Hey!" the girl exclaimed in surprise, but urine sprayed out beyond the seat and all over Jake's face. Some got into his mouth and he made a grimace of disgust, sticking his tongue out to try to push the vile-tasting liquid out of his mouth.

"Good! Haha, isn't he pathetic? That tiny dick and now he has piss all over him," Michelle said, happy with how this was turning out. She watched until the girl's flow of pee subsided, much of it landing on Jake. "Now let's have all the girls use this toilet. Oh, I almost forgot. One more thing. There's no toilet paper, see? Just bend down and Jake will lick you clean. Wouldn't it be funny if someone took a shit on his face?"

1...345678