One Tiny Problem Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake groaned at that, shaking his head in frustration, the best he could to flick the drops of urine off his face and neck. Plenty had made its way into his mouth. As the girl stood up and did a deep squat across him to sit her pussy on his face he muttered "Fuck."

"Like this?" the peeing girl asked Michelle innocently, and held that position until Jake's tongue reluctantly came up and licked her pussy lips. She giggled again, twisting around to mash herself against him. "This feels weird," she added, "But I think he's kinda good at it."

"Yes, take your time. And teach the others how to do it, please." Michelle surveyed the scene she had created, appreciatively and added, shaking her head in amazement, "Fuck, what a good shit rag he is!" A line started to form outside the bathroom as girls became curious what was going on in there; plus some of them just had to pee, badly.

"Oh, wait--" she added in a final note as she headed back to the stage to guide Rasheed to his own fate in the upstairs bathroom. "You can fuck around with Jake's little dick while he's lying there. Find out how that cage works." One of the girls took the bait and crouched down, tapping the metal and shaking her head at the way he looked with those big balls below the cage.

The taste of urine was much worse than Jake would have thought: salty and sour. He really hated it. He didn't want to swallow any so he kept sticking his tongue out and rubbing against his lips to try to remove traces of it, but that also increased the sensation of the bad taste. In addition to the humiliation of having that girl sit on his face, jamming her urine-dripping pussy lips all over his mouth, a main sensation was that the cold tile floor of the bathroom was chilling him fast. It was really fucking cold.

But he didn't have much time to think about it because that first girl had pulled her pants up and stood to the side. The next volunteer girl, this one slender and really cute, had come from outside the bathroom and was getting ready to start. He blinked the drops of urine free from his eyes trying to see her clearly, and listened to her chatter.

"How does this work?" the second girl asked the first girl.

"Well you just take a pee. Like... with him there. Right? I know. But the seat's all wet, sorry about that."

"Ew, gross."

"Don't sit on it. Hold yourself over it. And it's okay if you piss on him some, too. She wants you to. That's the whole idea."

"Fuck, really?" The first girl laughed. "Okay, this is really weird but I'll do it." She looked down at the naked guy who had been staring up at her already this whole time. She knew his name from Michelle's act back on the stage, but she asked anyway because she was nervous, "So you're Jake, right?"

"Uh huh," he said softly, nodding. He was trying to fight back tears of humiliation. Damn, these girls were cute--he just didn't want to be talking to them from this position. This one was wearing a crop top that hung loose; he had a unique view up to her braless, bulging tits. He couldn't see nipples but it was a fucking hot peek. He'd heard of downblouse and upskirt. This was a fucking upblouse.

"It's so wild what she is doing to you guys."

He didn't respond. The girl down by his legs who was playing with his wee wee piped up. She was kinda fascinated how such a strong man could have such a tiny and useless dick. "Don't you get it--he's into it. That's why he's wearing this cage thing on his dick."

"Oh," said the second girl, trying to understand. And then to Jake, "So you're a submissive? Is that what you call it? Like you get pleasure from this?"

"Um," he said, not eager to have this conversation with piss all over his face, lying naked on the floor, dick out, jammed into a bathroom with a bunch of cute sorority girls. "It's... complicated," was all he got out.

In fact, he wasn't enjoying getting beads stuck up his ass and being forced to rub his balls against another guy's and getting pissed on--he wasn't enjoying it one bit. But he had to admit, he might look back on this later and jerk off thinking of it. In fact, he definitely would. He just didn't want to have to live through it at the moment.

"The other guy doesn't seem to like it."

"No." Jake puffed one small laugh. "That fucker doesn't like it all."

"Well, you've got a really cute face."

"Thanks."

"Sorry that I've got to pee on it, I guess. I really have to go and this is the only bathroom," she said, stalling, not quite ready to pull her pants down and let this guy stare up at her butt crack while she crouched to do her business over him. She was a junior but hadn't had that much sex yet and was shy about her body.

"Okay, just... just--" he was trying to figure out how to say, don't fucking pee on me. But he couldn't think how to phrase it. He didn't seem to have any negotiating power anyway.

The other girl who was positioned next to him--the one who Michelle tasked with holding his nose--chimed in to the second girl. "Are you ready? Because I'm supposed to make sure he opens his mouth."

"No no," Jake told her, resigned. "You don't need to do it."

"But..." this other girl said, unsure. "Michelle told me I have to do it. I've got to do what she said." It seemed like everybody was intimidated by the dominatrix.

Jake shook his head. "No, I mean, I'll be good and open it. You don't have to hold my nose."

"Oh," she said skeptically, watching him to make sure. "So go ahead then. Big and wide."

He was a good boy and did as he was told for these beautiful girls, but it was so humiliating. The cold from the tile penetrated deep into his back and butt and thighs, and that other girl he couldn't see kept playing with his dick and balls, and the girl above him--the one about to pee on his face--stripped off her pants and crouched.

She had a hairy pussy and didn't even move back far enough to be over the toilet bowl. The seat was disgusting to her and she didn't know how to balance over this guy and that thing at the same time, so she left herself far too forward. But she really did have to go bad--she wasn't making that up--so all of the sudden a solid stream of urine shot out of her urethra and poured over Jake's forehead.

He sputtered, closing his eyes, and tried to turn his head away, also closing his mouth in the process of avoiding drowning on the pee stream. The nose-tasked girl didn't like that and felt taken advantage of for him not letting her do the job like she was supposed to.

"Open your mouth," she insisted, mid-urine-stream. He struggled under the flow hitting the side of his cheek now, but she plugged his nose with force and forced his head to aim straight up. She got some piss on her hand but she didn't care--she needed to do this job. He tried to hold his breath but had to open up to gasp for air, and it was right into the solid stream from the peeing girl. How much water had she drunk, holy shit!

It finally tapered off and then she looked down. "Oh, fuck! Sorry, I really got you." It seemed sincere--and girls don't get a lot of practice aiming like guys do, he thought, maybe--but as he tried to shake his face dry he wondered if she was just fucking with him. He didn't see how she could miss by that much.

Then came the other part, where she squatted on top of him to lower her vulva right onto his face. "Wait," he sputtered. "Give me just a sec." He licked his lips and spat out what he could. Some of it he swallowed. It was disgusting.

"Are you ready?" she asked him, innocently. She wanted her shit rag to be ready for service.

He sighed, not knowing how he got himself into this. "Okay," he said simply.

"Be gentle, I'm sensitive down there," the crouching girl told him.

The first girl chimed in again from the doorway where she wanted to keep watching the spectacle. "He sucks pussy really good. Let him get in there for you."

The second and now crouching girl giggled. "Really? Okay. Wild." Then she lowered her body and put her hairy pussy across his lips--first she landed it on his nose and he had to crane his neck to get to her labia. When he put his tongue out he tasted the urine still on them. He began licking, tears adding to the urine burning his eyes.

"Good boy," the second girl said patronizingly to him, and then to the first girl. "Fuck, you're right. He is good at this."

"You can make him suck your clit, too. Just slide back so he can get to it and hold yourself there."

And that's the way it went for poor Jake for the rest of the twenty minute break time. There were a lot of girls and they were curious of this novelty, even the ones that were shy--this was the only bathroom option so they got their courage up and just dropped trou over him. For all of them it was their first experience peeing on a guy's face and for some of them getting their pussy eaten out as well. He had to ask someone to remove pubes from his nose in between girls more than once, which he found extra humiliating.

After Michelle set up Rasheed in the same way upstairs--which went more easily than she expected because he had become resigned to his fate and therefore docile--it turned out that quite a number of girls were interested in squatting on his face. She had Leslie put a girl on assignment to block access to other parts of the sorority house, so any girl who had to pee would have to use one of the two bathrooms with human shit rags to service them.

Back in the hall, Shannon and the other four PNMs--the real PNMs, that is, Deidre, Jackson, and Molly--were finding it a tough go to mix in with the crowd. The active members weren't being mean to their naked pledges because at the heart of it they were actually quite pleasant and polite young women. Not mean at all, in fact. But in some ways it would have been easier if they had been--and just come up to Shannon and tweaked her tits and made a joke and walked away.

Instead, the sisters stood in small groups with the naked pledges making small talk. Shannon and the others found themselves trying to act normal while their hands were tied behind them and their bare tits were thrust out rudely to the social circles of well-dressed, active sorority members--it was more embarrassing than when Michelle made fun of them on stage. At least there were no guys around--Shannon had a wary notion that a whole stream of frat boys would descend down the stairs any moment and eagerly join in the conversations with the naked pledges, but so far that hadn't materialized and she hoped that it wouldn't.

These women under scrutiny that night also noticed the four other pledges--the ones deferred until the next night--looking at them with a fascinated horror. They kept their distance and chatted among themselves, taking advantage of the fact that they were not yet in the spotlight. Shannon wondered how many of these other four would even show up tomorrow, having seen firsthand what was in store for them; and she surprised herself with a competitive thought that went along the lines of "Well, good! More chance for us to get the spots!" It wasn't known how many spots the sorority had from being unable to fill them in the fall rush or girls leaving this term.

When the break was over, Michelle untied Jake with the pee of a dozen girls dirtying his face and torso, and took him upstairs to join Rasheed in the bathroom because that one had a shower. They both needed a good cleaning after this. The former suave man-about-campus was a broken man now. He was a mess and there was even shit on his face. He'd tried to shake it off as evidenced by the clumps on the floor next to him but some had smeared against his cheeks and mouth that he couldn't get off, at least not with his hands tied around the toilet above his head. Michelle laughed deeply. "Oh fuck, Rasheed, I think some of these girls had a grudge to settle."

"It's not fair," he whimpered, "Why'd you make them do that?"

"Not fair, eh? Hey, I didn't make them shit on your face. That was all your own doing from the past four fucking years!" Nobody shat on Jake's face, right?"

Then she looked down at his body, dick slumped down the upper part of his thigh. She had a brainstorm--and she fucking loved it when she got brainstorms on the spur of the moment.

"Hey girls," she said to the small group following her around. "Let's jack this loser while he's got shit on his face, I mean what the fuck! This has got to be the most pathetic thing I've ever seen!"

"What? Hey!" he protested as he tried to understand.

"Somebody show him some tits or something, to get him excited." While she asked this, Michelle cupped the poor guy's balls with one hand and his shaft with the other. "Come on tiny Rasheed, let's see if we can play."

"Oh, fuck... are you really doing this?"

"Oh yeah, we're doing it. Here it goes. Girls, do you think that's fully erect yet? I can't tell because it's so small. Good--yeah, girl, pop those boobs out. Does that get you hot, Rasheed, you loser?"

He looked up and under any other situation it would have been a nice site. A cute sorority girl with large breasts pulling them out of her bra and bouncing them up and down slowly, rubbing and tweaking her nipples. A sorority girl's fresh tits; if that didn't get a warm-blooded guy instantly excited there was something wrong with him--or it could be that he had been defecated on and humiliated for an hour in front of thirty girls. Yeah, that could be it.

Michelle kept driving, like the engine she was. "Come on, let's get some cum out of you, while you've got all this shit--literally--on your face. What a fucking loser, oh my God."

He moaned as she used her skill to draw some blood pressure into that thin penis and bring him closer to a reluctant orgasm. "Oh, fuck," he repeated from beneath the pieces of shit clinging to his face, as he realized that she was actually getting him going, even in this humiliating situation. He was unable to turn his gaze away from the girl's bouncing boobs and felt the impending climax.

"Oh, fuck!" he yelled even more loudly a couple times--then his body shook in ecstasy as the moment approached, and at the height of it his dick twitched twice and after a second a tiny spurt of white semen popped about a centimeter from the head and landed back on the side of his dick. It stuck there in a little glob.

All the girls had been watching this show unfold and all the noise in the build up turned to silence after his climax. They stared, trying to understand what had just happened.

"Hahaha," Michelle broke the ice with a hearty laugh. "He's a weak cummer! Oh my God, that was it! Did you girls see that little spurt? That was all he's got! Oh my fucking God," and she couldn't stop laughing at him with the girls. "Did you see how loud he yelled when he was about to cum? I thought he was going to spurt all over the fucking bathroom. But then it was only that! Hahaha!"

Even Jake, who had been dragged in there still with his ridiculous cock cage on--and was standing in the shower watching this along with the sorority girls--couldn't resist cracking a smile. It was hella funny, the timing of it--perfect in a comedy sense--with the build up of Rasheed's proud yelling and making such a spectacle of it and then the punch line of a tiny drop of cum barely making it out the end of his dick.

Rasheed fell back against the floor, exhausted from the experience. He didn't understand what had happened either. He had come to orgasm, he was sure, and he had waited all those days to make sure he had a big shot. It couldn't have been only that!

Still chuckling and with tears in her own eyes from her laughter, Michelle cut the plastic ties around his hands at the base of the toilet. He madly scraped his face. "Jump into the shower, both of you. There's a hand-held there. Oh, wait, I have another idea."

"Oh, fuck..." groaned Rasheed, begging, "Please, no more ideas.". He had reached his limit but there was no getting out of this now. He was trapped. The camera girl had taken videos of the girls actively shitting on him and he would die if Michelle let those get out around campus. Images of him interviewing for a clerkship and then having those pictures tossed to him across the table flashed across his mind.

"Rinse yourselves off first, then I'll be back in a minute."

When she came back they were decent. "I hope you washed out your asshole real good," she said, hinting as what might be their next activity on stage, but first she grabbed the handheld and waved it around, demonstrating for the growing collection of sisters who had followed her up. They were curious of what additional mischief she was going to cause next with these boys. "Get your hands up and squat for me. See girls, this is how you wash a little sissy. It's like cleaning out your pussy crack. There's really no dick in the way."

She cranked the water up all the way just short of pure hot, testing to make sure she wouldn't burn them. Then she focused the jet upwards right at their genitals, one guy after the other. They jumped, moaning as the heat caused all the histamines to flow in their ball sacs. It itched terribly and felt wonderful and awful at the same time. Michelle held it there a minute with the girls laughing, and with them jumping around, before letting them get out and dry off.

Back on stage, Michelle waited for everyone to settle. There was quite a buzz among the audience sharing their experiences, as could be imagined. She smiled, as this was evidence that not only had she won the crowd over, but they were enthusiastically waiting for the second half. She cut the plastic ties on the PNM girls as they climbed back to the stage. They rubbed their wrists and shoulders from the discomfort of holding their hands on their asses for so long.

"Guys, guys, guys, guys, guys! Okay... quiet down now. You all had a good break, I trust? Had a few sorority discussions out there with the PNMs? I know Jake and Rasheed had a good time. Some R&R for a few minutes and some real relaxation, right?" There was laughter. Most of the girls in the audience had peed or shat on one of the two boys in the last half hour.

"To start things off, I found two things upstairs. This is what happens in a sorority, huh?" As she held up two of those pink bulb-shaped vibrators the girls laughed. "Are there things you girls do in private that you'd rather not discuss?"

Amelia had drunk enough that she nudged Leslie with an elbow and asked her, "Are those yours?" Leslie looked sheepish and grinned, not answering. Amelia laughed.

"Well these are special gizmos because they are remote controlled. We set up two phones with the controls on them." Michelle pointed to a girl holding the phones while she started lubing up the two vibes. "It's just a dial you set. Pass them around, give everybody a turn. And can you guess where these are going?"

Everybody laughed as Michelle turned towards the two guys. By this point they knew what was coming, so when she just pointed her finger in the air and spun it around they each did a 180 and bent over. She tucked them into their assholes nice and snug. "We'll just pretend those are pussies, that makes sense, right? The toy goes up the pussy. Give 'em a buzz to test it out."

Both boys jumped to life as the controls were activated by the girls in the audience and their assholes started vibrating. "Don't overdo it. Just give them some entertainment while we're talking up here." Jake grimaced as the intensity grew. When it was just a slow vibrate it felt good as a background feeling, but at the higher settings it was enough to demand his full attention.

"Now, girls, during the break while you were taking your shits Leslie and I were busy. We made up a sissy spin board!" She showed a big circle of cardboard that was obviously hastily cut out of a large packing box. Another girl held it with a finger by a rough hole in the middle, to give it the freedom to spin. "We don't have one of those Wheel-of-Fortune spinner things, so we'll just take whatever comes up top. Okay? Who wants to give it a spin?"

1...345678