One Tiny Problem Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We jacked Rasheed earlier. Now it's your turn. Come on, you big baby." She said this as she started rhythmic thrusting into his rectum.

"Oh, fuck," he moaned.

"Now don't you touch your tiny pecker. You're going to cum for me." Then she had another idea. This was such a fantastic night. She never remembered so many opportunities for coming up with good shit like this. "Rasheed, I'll make you an offer. Come here."

He came up next to her, warily, unsure if this was going to work out as a positive for him. Everything this entire night had been worse than expected and he had no reason to believe this was going to be any different.

"It's your choice," she offered in a pleasant voice. "One, you get pegged next, like this. Mamma fucks you--penetrates your sorry ass with this toy. Or two, Jake can suck your cock while we're pegging him."

Yeah, he thought, shaking his head. Worse than I expected. This is lose-lose. Fuck. He didn't say anything.

"This is it. This is the last task for tonight. I won't even make you clean up. You let Jake suck your cock and he cums and you can disappear."

"And you don't fuck me in the ass?" This was said off-mic. He wanted to trust her and know he was at the end.

"Nope. I won't even get close to it."

"And you don't fuck around with any more emails, right? We're even? Case closed?"

"You got my word. Just drop 'em and whip out that pencil dick. Jake is ready for it. You do have to do one more thing first."

"Fuck. There's always fucking something else with you. What is it?"

"You have to yell, 'Jake, please suck my cock' real loud. The girls will like that." She giggled at her inventiveness.

This whole time Michelle had been using her pelvis to crank that dildo back and forth deeper into Jake's asshole. He was annoyed that she was hella stronger than he gave her credit for. Was she a gymnast or something? He squirmed but it was getting easier the more his muscles accepted the intruder; but he still groaned with the discomfort on every new, deeper thrust.

"Fuck," said Rasheed, "I hope I never remember this night the rest of my life."

"Oh, you will! Believe me. But it might get you off."

"I doubt it. Okay, this is the last fucking thing, though."

The audience didn't hear this conversation, so when Rasheed turned and yelled "Jake, please suck my cock!" and whipped his pants down they were surprised, and a wave of laughter rippled through them. Michelle always had something new--some twist--to surprise them, and by this point they just were along for the ride taking it as it came. As it came, literally.

"Get it in his face," the domme said, still pushing regularly into Jake's asshole with the beat of the music. She was feeling his pecs with the other hand, enjoying the musculature and his hard nips. Shannon was trying not to watch from her spot in line, but it was like a car crash--she couldn't not watch, either.

Rasheed stepped towards Jake with a sigh and put his limp pencil dick up into Jake's lips. "Just fucking open up, dude, so we can get this over."

Jake moaned on the most recent hard thrust by Michelle that went deep into him, then opened his mouth reluctantly. There was agony on Jake's face as Rasheed stuck his dick across Jake's lips and in. Both guys wanted the most minimal contact possible of the dick to mouth and Rasheed was shocked to see his dick start to get hard. Fuck. He never thought he was gay, but the stimulation just was doing its thing at a base mechanical level.

"Aww, isn't that cute. Suck it, Jake. What a good sissy," Michelle added. "If he cums you gotta swallow it. But if you cum first we'll stop."

This gave Jake extra motivation to get the action going. His pee pee was sticking out in the air and he desperately wanted to press on it or have Michelle play with it or Shannon to come over and suck it or anything, not just have it all by itself waving around like a little thumb trying to catch a ride on a deserted highway. He didn't know if he could cum like this.

But then he closed his eyes and imagined that fucker Kai and his huge dick. "I'm gonna stick this dick into your girlfriend, loser!" the Kai in his mind said, which brought Jake closer to a climax. Michelle thrust a few more times up into his ass and he found himself actually sucking on Rasheed's dick without thinking, in his attempt to cum.

"Suck him off now, let's see him shoot it" Michelle directed. She didn't expect it to happen, but if Rasheed dripped another one of his tiny loads into Jake that would be a bonus.

He didn't, though.

Jake's final image of Kai saying, "Suck my dick, bitch!" pushed him over the edge and that little pee pee exploded in the air, his big ass balls sending a huge shot of white spunk over the stage in front of them. Jake had also held himself back from nutting the past few days in anticipation of Shannon's treat after the show tonight, and unlike Rasheed's efforts this one had a big payoff. It didn't get on any girls in the first row but it did shoot a number of feet in the air and the girls gasped. They'd only seen that kind of shit in porn.

The audience who had been watching this either directly or on the projector wall went quiet. Then as they took it all in, and that things were over, they started applauding. The players untangled themselves and Rasheed--cursing--pulled his pants back up and thanked God that he didn't cum into Jake's mouth; all the sorority members started standing up out of their chairs, still clapping. Everyone wanted to show what a fucking good show that all was. It couldn't have been better if it had been scripted.

Then the DJ put on some Billie Eilish and the event wound down quickly, like a church service when the last prayer was said and the preacher closed the book. A lot of the girls ran upstairs laughing and buzzing with excitement that they had witnessed the wildest evening of their lives. Rasheed slunk off quickly with his tails between his legs. Michelle watched him go, wondering if he would jack off later thinking about what happened here--because they did leave him with a hard on and nowhere to shoot it--and packed up her bag with the various toys and items and ducked out with Bo who met her at the back of the hall.

Shannon got dressed with relief and headed over to Jake to help him recover. He was exhausted and sat slumped--still naked--on the first step of the stage, his head in his hands. Nobody else had approached him. She felt the need to comfort him. She was responsible for all of this, in a way.

But on the way over Leslie and Amelia intercepted her. "Girl, that was fucking wild up there. But I have some bad news," Amelia said. "You can't get a spot in the house."

Shannon looked absolutely blank at her. "Wait. What? What do you mean? You mean all this... was for nothing?" She started getting angry. What the fuck? Could they be serious?

"Fucking kidding! Fucking kidding!" Amelia said before Shannon blew a gasket. "Oh my God. Sorry, Leslie made me do it. See, I told you we shouldn't have," she said to her house president.

"But wait," Shannon said. "That could actually happen, still, right? I mean how many slots do you have?"

"Good news on that front," said Leslie, more serious this time. "Those other girls, the four for tomorrow. They were all scared shitless by what happened tonight. Two of them have other houses they prefer anyway, and another one wasn't even sure if she wanted to join a sorority. The fourth, well, she can just move on.

"You mean I'm in?"

"Yes. We have four spots. And you four girls went through hell together. I can't imagine saying no to any of you after this. That is, if you still want to join this. I mean, I could understand if you never wanted to see us again."

"Fuck! Yes! I mean no, I don't want to never see you again. I want to join! Thank you!"

Amelia broke in. "Thank you. That was the craziest, most bat-shit, most entertaining initiation night I've ever heard of."

"Yeah," said Leslie, "but we can't do that again. Someone will report us to the Pan-Hellenic council, or the university president, and we'll all be busted like the Sigma Nus. That's also why I want to accept all four of you tonight."

"Haha," Shannon said, "I would never report you." But immediately after she said it, she wondered how pissed she would be if she did all this shit going nude and getting fucked on stage with a dildo and then didn't get into the house. Actually, yeah, Leslie had the right idea just letting them in. She probably would report them to the authorities if she didn't.

"So what do we do for next fall?" Amelia asked.

Shannon brightened up. "Well, that bitch Michelle sure as hell gave me some ideas about what we could do with the Sigma Nus!" They all laughed, and she made her way over to Jake who hadn't moved.

"Baby," she said carefully, touching his bare shoulder. "I have your clothes."

"Okay," he sniffled.

"It's done. Thank you. I really want to thank you for... all of this. I had no idea... that it--"

"It's okay. Really. But I'm fucking glad that it's over." He tipped his head onto her shoulder and she hugged him. She couldn't resist a final tease.

"So wait, what were you telling me about our sex life? You wanted some more humiliation or something like that, was that it?"

He looked at her seriously, then they both started laughing. "Oh my fucking God," he said. "Can I file that in the 'be careful what you ask for' folder, please? Jesus Christ. Where did that woman come up with that shit. It was worse than anything Mary Sue ever made me do."

She just hugged him. "Well, now I know who to call when you ask me that question again."

"No!" he said it too loudly. "No, fucking shit, I don't want to see her or Bo again in my life! I'm serious!"

She laughed. "That wouldn't bother me. She fucked me on stage too, remember?"

"Yeah," he mused, and they both went quiet, reflecting.

"What do you say? We make it like that other thing, back at the party. We just forget about it for a long time."

He nodded. "Yes. Some things deserve a special--sort of secret--place in your mind."

He stood up and dressed, and kissed his girlfriend. They snuck out the stage back door arm in arm.

1...345678