One Too Many

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When you talked about getting one's needs met, I totally agreed with you. And as far as my needs go, I'm a very simple girl. I just want to be loved. And in return, I'm willing to give almost anything. It doesn't take much to make my happy, Justin. I'm not into things. I've had things, and trust me, they don't satisfy the important needs. Now, all I want is someone who'll love me and let me love them back."

He smiled warmly at her then said, "I've never had any money to speak of, although I'm doing well enough since I got hired on with the fire department. And I don't think I have a lot of needs, either."

He smiled at Kellie then added, "Other than what I already mentioned."

"You mean...sex?" she asked, feeling almost giddy at the thought.

Justin laughed quietly then told her 'yes'.

"But I want a family, you know? A loving wife to be sure, but I'd like a kid or two someday. I love my little niece so much, and I'd love to have a little girl like that."

Kellie had been smiling, and when he mentioned kids, the smile disappeared.

"I...I'd like a child myself," she began. "And I know we agreed to leave a certain subject alone, but that subject weighs heavily on my mind because I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to have children."

"May I ask why you and your ex never had them?"

Kellie sighed then said, "That was another thing I learned about him too late. He kept saying he wanted them, but he really didn't. He wanted me, but only as long as he could control me. When I got serious about wanting a child, I knew I had to quit smoking. And you can imagine how he took that. Children are a lifetime commitment in many ways, but at least 18-20 years. That was just far more than a man like him could deal with."

"I'm sorry. But I'm not sorry you left him," Justin told her as he took her hand again. "I'm actually glad you did. For you, of course, but for myself, too."

"Yeah. I'm kind of happy about the way things turned out myself," she replied, the smile back on her pretty face.

"When can I see you again?" Justin asked, knowing it was time to say goodbye.

"I work part-time at a beauty salon, and my hours are flexible. So if you let me know at least a day in advance, I can make time to see you."

Kellie smile happily then added, "Whenever you like."

"I'd like to see you a lot," Justin told her.

"Huh. There's something else we have in common," she told him sweetly.

"Yeah?"

"Uh-huh."

"Come here," he said as he leaned her way.

Kellie was smiling as their lips met again. As they kissed, Justin offered her the tip of his tongue, and Kellie moaned softly as she did the same. The tip soon turned to nearly all of it, and once again she found herself warm and wet in a very private place; a place she couldn't wait to share with the handsome, younger man who was kissing her so passionately.

As they pulled apart, Kellie found her confidence and said, "I'm available to see...day...or night, Justin."

It was said in a way that wasn't 'slutty' at all, and Justin smiled when she said it.

"I'm happy to know that, Kellie. I'd very much like to, you know, learn as much about you as possible."

Now feeling emboldened, she smiled again and said, "You might be surprised to learn some things about me."

"Oh?" Justin replied with raised eyebrows.

"Uh-huh. Let's just say I'm very open to um...making sure the man I love knows how willing I am to please him."

"Even a simple guy like me?" Justin asked.

"Simple doesn't have to mean boring," Kellie told him.

Returning to their earlier theme, Justin pretended to be very serious when he asked her, "You're not...kinky...are you?"

She moved closer, kissed him, then quietly said, "As long as I know I'm loved in return, I can be pretty much anything you...need."

"How in the world could any man let you go?" he asked rhetorically as he looked into her eyes.

Rather than try and answer a question that didn't need answering, Kellie told him again what a wonderful time she'd had.

"Me, too," Justin told her before kissing her again. "I'm working days the next two days so maybe we could go out to dinner and see how things go."

"Or I could make dinner for us at my house, and you could...stay...as long as you like," Kellie countered, her eyes full of mischief.

"Oh. I see," Justin replied as though he was shocked. "Okay. I might just take you up on that."

"Did you just say you were going to...tie me up?" she asked very seriously and trying not to smile.

"No, but if that's something you'd like, I'm sure I could um...meet your needs."

Kellie laughed happily then told Justin she'd never tried it before.

"But as I said, I'm open to a whole lot of new things...with the right person."

"You're as amazing as you are beautiful, and you're very beautiful," Justin told her before they kissed again.

"What time would you like dinner to be ready?" Kellie asked. "Tomorrow."

"Oh. Okay. Well, I get off at 6 o'clock, and it'll take me an hour to get ready so...7:30 maybe?"

"Seven-thirty it is," she told him.

He walked her to her car then told her goodbye.

"Bye, Justin," she replied before they kissed one last time. "See you tomorrow."

"Yes, you will," he told her as she got in and drove away.

By the time Kellie got home, she had to talk to someone. She checked the time, and hoped her best friend would be free to talk. She sat down then dialed her number and waited.

"Hey, girl!" her BFF said.

"Sandi. Hi!"

"What's going on?"

"Um...you remember the guy I mentioned?" Kellie asked, knowing her friend wouldn't forget.

"The gorgeous, younger guy you um...showed your ass to?" Sandi teased. "And by ass, I don't mean..."

"Okay. Yes. I get it," Kellie said, not at all annoyed.

"Tell me. What's going on? You sound excited, so this should be good!"

Kellie took a deep breath, exhaled slowly, then started talking. She recounted their 'one too many' night together for her friend then took her up through their final kiss.

"I am SO jealous! Please tell me you're going to sleep with this guy before he walks away!" Sandi said.

Kellie got very quiet, and Sandi realized this wasn't just a fling to her best friend.

"Kellie? Honey? I am so sorry. You really like this guy, don't you?"

There was a long pause before Kellie said, "I do. I really, really do."

Sandi waited, knowing her friend had more to say.

"Do you think I'm crazy?"

"No. Of course not. But you need to be careful, sweetie. He seems like a really great guy, but what if you get your heart broken again?"

Kellie knew that was possible and admitted it.

"But I've been heartbroken for so long, you know? Even when I was still married, I was almost always lonely. And what if I don't even try, and Justin could have been the one?"

"Kel? I can't answer that for you. All I can say is if you feel like he could be, and if the age difference really doesn't matter—to either of you—then I'd say...life is short. And because it is, go ahead. Take a risk. If you do get hurt, I'll be here for you."

Sandi paused for a second then said, "And if it turns out he's as great as you think he is, I'd love to be your Maid of Honor. Hint, hint."

Kellie laughed a happy, nervous laugh and told her that was a given.

"He's coming to my place for dinner tomorrow, and I kind of offered to let him...you know...stay as long as he'd like."

"Ohhh!" her friend said. "Now I'm really envious!"

"I am SO excited and SO nervous!" Kellie told her.

"I've avoided asking, but can you send me a pic of this new guy of yours?" Sandi asked.

"You know what? I don't have any. Not even one," Kellie told her. "But I'll take one of him tomorrow and send it to you."

"Mmmm. With or without clothes?" her best friend asked before they both laughed.

"Oh, my God! He is SO handsome. I can his 'abs' through his shirt."

"Okay. I am going to have to hang up and go find my vibrator to hold me over until my husband gets home. And he's picking up the kids, so that means I have to wait until they're in bed!"

"Sorry!" Kellie told her.

"Don't be. I love my husband and would never do anything to hurt him, but were I in your shoes? Do I need to spell out all the things I'd do with a hunky guy like that?"

Kellie laughed then said, "Oh. Speaking of hunky..."

She explained the BITCH thing, and Sandi laughed so hard it hurt.

"I LOVE this guy, and I don't even know him!" she told her friend.

"And he...he teased about...tying me up," Kellie said, biting her lip.

"No! Get outta here! Really?"

"I don't know if he was just teasing or not, but...do you think that's...weird?"

"Kel? We own a pair of handcuffs, and that's all I'm gonna say."

Now it was Kellie who said, "Get outta here!"

"Best...sex...ever," Sandi told her friend with genuine excitement.

"I can't believe you've never told me that!" Kellie replied.

"We've only done it a few times, but oh...my...God!" Sandi said. "It's like the ultimate game of trust, you know? You're totally helpless, and the man you love can do anything he wants to you."

"Okay! Stop! I've been...wet...all afternoon just thinking about being with him. You really have to stop."

Sandi laughed then said, "Okay, but at some point, you...really have to try it."

"Gee, if only Justin was a police officer, huh?" Kellie said. Sandi laughed, and she also released more nervous energy in a laugh of her own.

"Silk works just as well, you know," Sandi told her before quickly adding, "not that I know that myself, of course. It's just something I've heard."

"Uh-huh. Sure," Kellie said, wondering who her best friend really was in the best kind of way.

"Listen. Whatever happens, I'm here for you. Always. Okay?"

"Sandi? Thank you."

"I love you, girl."

"I love you, too! Thanks for always being there for me," Kellie told her.

"Always. Bye. And...have fun!"

"I will," Kellie promised before hanging up.

Five minutes later, she was in bed with her own vibrator imagining things she'd never seriously even imagined before. She was so 'on the edge' she came the first time in less than two minutes. As her body stopped spasming, she brought herself to a second orgasm, but this time it took a good 15-20 minutes, as she left the kinky stuff out of it.

All she envisioned was making dinner for him, talking, sitting next to him on the couch, and snuggling up close as they watched a movie. Okay, as she got close, she imagined him telling her he'd like to stay a little longer, but that was all she needed to send her body into ecstasy for the second time.

That next evening, Kellie had everything laid out by 6pm and started getting dinner ready as the minutes slowly ticked by. She knew Justin ate a very healthy diet, so it didn't take long to decide what to make—Parmesan risotto with roasted shrimp.

Everything came together right on schedule, and Kellie's heart was beating fast when she saw it was 7:25. She was just putting the last two shrimp on a bed of rice when the doorbell rang. Even though she was expecting it, it startled her to the point where she dropped a shrimp. She picked it up off the counter then made sure to set it on her plate before quickly rinsing her hands.

Kellie grabbed a dish towel and dried her hands as she walked. She sat the towel on the sideboard in the foyer, smoothed her long, silky hair, then smiled as she opened the door.

"Oh, my...gosh," she said when she saw him.

"Is this too much?" he asked.

Justin was wearing a dark suit with a bright blue tie and pocket square, something he almost never did. He also had a bouquet of red roses and a bottle of wine.

"You...look...amazing," Kellie said, as she tried to take it all in.

He was clean-shaven, and his thick hair had a small amount of product in it and looked very sexy, and the suit was...incredible.

"Now I'm the one who's underdressed," she told him, referring to their first 'outing'.

"No. You look...gorgeous," Justin told her.

Kelly was trying to strike the right balance between formal and informal, and wore a very pretty long-sleeved, pink knit top with a pink and white skirt. The barely-white stockings and three-inch, white heels went perfectly with the outfit as did the white necklace and matching earrings.

She'd also sort of gone halfway as far as makeup was concerned, wearing less than she did to the wedding reception but more than on their first real date.

"Thank you," she said as he handed her the flowers.

"I didn't know if you'd want a glass, but I brought wine just in case. And it's rosé so it should go with whatever smells so incredibly good."

He stood there for a moment, then leaned down to kiss her.

"I was worried you weren't going to kiss me," she said quietly.

"Again. You worry too much," he replied with a smile.

Kellie led him to the kitchen and said, "I'll pass on the wine. I think I've had enough alcohol for the next several years."

Justin saw the shrimp and his mouth began watering.

"This looks incredible," he told her.

He went to reach for a shrimp when Kellie playfully swatted his hand.

"Hey!" he said with a smile.

"Let me put these in some water. Then we can eat. And just because my back is turned doesn't mean I can't see you," she told him just as playfully.

"Well, fine. Be like that," he said as he admired her from the back.

He thought she looked a bit like a very cute schoolgirl but wasn't about to tell her that. The knit top clung to her upper body while the heels made her already-shapely legs look even nicer until they disappeared into the skirt that was about three inches above her knee, something very few women her age could pull off.

Justin walked up behind her as Kellie was trimming the stems. He put his face next to hers and wrapped his arms around her stomach as she worked.

"Mmmm. You smell...wonderful," he told her.

She was already wet again, and as he stood there holding her, she closed her eyes for a moment then tried to refocus on this simple task but couldn't. She set the flower in her hand down and said, "You are very distracting."

As she lowered the rose, Justin saw her hand trembling.

"Are you nervous?" he said just above a whisper.

Kellie nodded, but couldn't speak.

"Don't be," he told her as he ran his fingers up her arms causing goose bumps.

"That's easy for you to say," she replied quietly.

"Do you know I'm crazy about you?" Justin whispered as he placed the palms of his hands back on her tummy.

"No," she said, barely able to speak.

"I am. Do you know why?"

"No," she croaked again.

He nuzzled her neck and kissed it up to her ear as he pulled her hair back then said, "It's...the BITCH factor."

Kellie's eyes opened wide, and she turned around so fast it surprised Justin who held his hands up in mock self defense.

"Don't hit me again, please!" he said as Kellie laughed.

"I'm not upset," she told him.

"You sure fooled me!"

"No. That was exactly what I needed. It's like you knew I needed to laugh, and all of a sudden...I was laughing."

Justin put his arms around her, smiled, then asked, "So are you saying I'm meeting your needs?"

Kellie slid her arms around his neck, smiled back, then said, "Yes," before kissing him.

Had Justin offered his tongue, she might have lost control, but he didn't, so she suggested they go ahead and eat.

"What about the flowers?" he said with a smile.

"They're already dead, right?" she replied, trying not to smile.

"Good point."

They both laughed as Kellie set their plates on the table.

"What would you like to drink?"

"Water's fine," he told her truthfully.

"I have iced tea."

"That's even better."

She poured some for them both, and for the next 30-40 minutes they slowly ate, talked, and laughed often.

At some point Justin said, "I don't think I've had a woman make dinner for me at her house before."

"No?" Kellie replied, surprised to hear that.

Justin tilted his head a little then said, "Of course, I've never dated a woman who owned a house before, so that probably explains it."

Kellie smiled as he continued.

"Then again, I've never dated a woman before."

She gave him a 'huh?' kind of look, so he explained.

"I've only ever dated 'girls' before you."

"And?" she asked hopefully.

"And...I prefer women. A lot."

She smiled and Justin told her, "But not just 'women'. I prefer...you."

Kellie looked down for a moment then said, "I told my best friend about you. I hope that's okay."

"Oh. And what did this best friend of yours say?" Justin asked with a smile.

"She said quite a few things."

"Any you'd care to repeat?"

Kellie smiled then told him, "Um...I don't think so."

Justin laughed and said, "You know, girls...and women, I'm sure...have this reputation for being all sweet. You know, sugar and spice and all that, but I hear women can be as raunchy as men. Is that true by any chance?"

Kellie laughed again and said, "Not quite. Well, and least not with Sandi. That's her name, by the way. We...hint around...and once in a blue moon actually say something raunchy, but for the most part, we're...good girls."

She smiled then said, "But...not always."

Justin laughed and asked if Sandi approved.

"Yes. In fact, we discussed my 'insecurities', and she said that while she understood them, she thought I should give this a real chance."

"Please tell Sandi I like her, too."

He paused then reached for Kellie's hand and told her, "But I just...like...her."

"Oh?" Kellie replied, her heart now beating fast at the implication.

"Uh-huh. I'm sure she's a wonderful person, but she hasn't stolen my heart the way her best friend has."

"I...I see," Kellie replied as her insecurities reared their ugly head again.

On the one hand, she wanted nothing more than for Justin to ask her to take him to her bedroom, and on the other, she was scared to death. She'd not only not made love in nearly two years, she'd never been with anyone this handsome and sexy. To say she felt intimidated, no matter how nice he was to her, was a huge understatement.

To help assuage her fears, she suddenly said, "Would you maybe like some dessert? I have some frozen yogurt if that sounds good."

"Sure. I'll have a little," he told her.

"Great. I'll uh...I'll get some for us," she said, barely glancing at him as she got up.

She picked up her plate then went to grab Justin's when he gently grabbed her tiny wrist.

"Kellie? I don't have any...expectations, okay?"

"Expectations?" she asked, now panicked he was somehow reading her mind.

"Right. I just want to get to know you. I know we joked around about 'staying longer', but for the first time ever, I don't need that."

Now somewhere between hurt and confused, she said, "Oh. I see," as he let go and she picked up the plate.

She was putting them in the sink when Justin got up very quietly and walked up behind her again. She'd just set the second plate in the sink when she realized he was there.

She yelped, and he laughed in spite of himself.

"You scared me," she told him as he again put his arms around her.

"I'm sorry," he said quietly. "I just want you to relax."

"That's easy for you to say," she told him. "You haven't gone two years without...expectations."

"Two years?" he repeated without accusation.

"Yes. Maybe a little more even. I'm not exactly sure."

Justin turned her around and waited for her to look at him.

"That's not why I'm here, Kellie. If that happens, I have no doubt it'll be wonderful. But if it doesn't, that's fine."

"Really?" she asked, now not sure if she was relieved or disappointed.

"Yes. Really," Justin assured her as he gently put his hand on her face.

"Thank you...Justin," she told him as their eyes met and locked.

"So...how about that yogurt?" he asked with a smile.