All Comments on 'One Trick Penny Ch. 10'

by Krystal0690

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
That's a hot story.

I like how it's her sexuality and her experience more than just doing it for her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Setting her husband up with a full time prostitute? Maybe someone should tell her what STD stands for?

"Gee honey, how was I supposed to know she was HIV positive? She is so pretty, and witty, and fun, and nice, and only fucks really really clean nice witty people, I thought. OK, so maybe this was a mistake. Mistakes happen, get over it. Hold the phone, there's a young girl with a brief case and chewing gum knocking at the front door."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The "whore" part becomes clear.

It's all about the money. Nothing too stupid here. Actions without rhyme or reason. Consequences be damned. Even for fiction these people have the morals of gutter snipes and the IQ of a pea. When the characters in your story act and talk this dumb your story descends into the mud. Given that less than 4500 people "viewed" Part 8 and fewer than 3100 "viewed" Part 9 I think you understand how poorly this is being received by the readership.This is 10 chapters too long already. Big waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
like this story

I am really enjoying this series, fun to think a wife would do this for her husband, but we all can see where this is going. Can't wait for the next series with the exploits of penny and quinn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

The problem with whore wife fantasy stories is they generally become whore wife reality stories and all perspective is lost. The naughty fun of playing at something becomes plain ugliness and not a glorious expression of sexual freedom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
the last annony comment was spoken like a true

cuckold!! I gave it a 5 for describing dear annony's love life

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 9 years ago

Don't you love all the faux moral outrage? Good grief!

Excellent work. Am enjoying the hell out of the story. The writing was decent at episode one and continues to improve with each new offering.

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
Follow the money...

... right down into the cesspool.

Husband and wife seem to have no moral or ethical compass. It's about lust for him and it is becoming apparent that money will trump marriage. Sad. But that's what literotica is about.

VertexVertexabout 9 years ago
3000 readers

Thar would get you on the best sellers list in many countries!

Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Gave it a 1 dear bonnie

Anything that cunt gives a five has to be pure bullshit. Hiding behind anonymous again, how hypocritical.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Gave it a five.

It's fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Gave it a 1

What's so fun about it?

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Someone else involved...

Someone else involved in this part...That and the ending don't look this will have a good ending...Let's see...2* for now

NewYorkeroticNewYorkeroticabout 9 years ago
Excellent.

This story keeps getting progressively hotter and more fascinating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fading, fading, as it more quickly devolves into another.....

....how a loving, faithful wife became a high price hooker, story.

Sigh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous