All Comments on 'One Trick Penny Ch. 12'

by Krystal0690

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
hornyman169hornyman169about 9 years ago
Potential for more

So she never has sexual contact with another man, nicely done. I don't follow the "Do you think she knows?" & "maybe she knows Gina". You seem to be hinting that you are already planning a followup series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
YES!!!!!

Yes, Yes, Yes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well done

I think your strength as an author is how you slowly but purposefully develop the plot line. The "one trick Penny" idea is ingenious but believable (although I can't quite get my mind around a guy who relied on, or needed, the "wife-as-prostitute" to be stimulated. But you handled her initial shock/disbelief as a matter of fact, and then concentrated on her growing development of a sort of split personality. The pacing was good and your character development was measured (no hard-to-believe leaps) and leaving the reader wanting to see more of that development. Good job! Please keep writing. You have a gift to develop, Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
NO

NO! Let the husband stay a man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
YES

Enjoyed the series so yes please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
yes

I was hoping she'd get it on with the quarterback, circumstances forcing her to cross the line.

But, given the overall tone of this series, it makes more sense that any further step 'Penny' takes would have to be agreed upon ahead of time.

The challenge would be to maintain the tension, or some form of tension. In this story the question was always how far she'd go both in and outside the fantasy. If there was agreement that she'd turn pro, where would the tension come from?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yes

Yes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Definitely

Yes!

Penny has been pushing the envelope in each instance and Dave appears to be onboard. I'd say that she goes for it.

bigmud819bigmud819about 9 years ago
It is overwhelming

Continue the story.

rocky9993rocky9993about 9 years ago
Yes

Yes, it should have happen already!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hell yes

yes to hot to stop just there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
YES!

YES!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Swell

Another cuck story being born. Just what we need.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yes certainly

she is dreaming about it, so definitively a Yes, she has to turn pro

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
And she knew

that Dave was so weak and she had already decided after chapt 2. Sad. Very sad. But this is Loving Wives and the story fits right into the LW mindset. The writing is good, very good I guess to evoke such sadness in me. The characters are not sympathetic at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
please continue

I would love for you to continue and hear about it! Sounds hot as fuck, I'd like my wife to do it if it were safe!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yes, yes, yes

Yes, yes, yes

Reindeer58Reindeer58about 9 years ago
Good story line

Nice build and semi-conclusion. Penny and Quinn would make an awesome money machine. Of course she should become a pro, and I'll not be surprised if you don't already have six or eight excellent chapters already written. I write as well and I know I would, it's too good an opportunity to tack to port and earn mega bucks with Dave's assent and support. There's already a shelter and a guide.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yes

Hell Yes!

bigdnc13bigdnc13about 9 years ago
The Cucks Have Voted Yes

I kept reading your story waiting for it to turn into tale of slut & cuck. Actually, I fully expected it to go there. You did a great job of keeping out of that well worn gutter by writing imaginative scenarios for the couple. When you continue, it wouldn't be slut & cuck, it'll be far worse. It'll be a whore & cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: I may have another volume of my adventures depending on feedback I get.

Really? You don't have enough faith in your own story to continue or not unless people kiss your ass? That may not have been your intention, but that is exactly what that sentence means.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yes . . . continue Penny's adventures

It would be good if you could maintain the suspense (or tension as someone else commented) and continue with the 'will she?' or 'won't she?' scenario rather than the couple making a totally rational decision for her to turn pro.

I am confident enough of your abilities to foresee it will indeed continue with various twists in the plot. Overall, a good job. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
yes!

Would love to read your "career ' developing 😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome

Yes, keep it going ;) .

hornyman169hornyman169about 9 years ago
Another possibility

Dave & Stella are really into "Penny". Instead of her turning 'pro' maybe Dave could get some friends to participate. A card game with Penny as hostess, big winner gets Penny or have a gangbang. A friend could pickup Penny at a hotel bar and bring her upstairs where Dave could join in for a three way. They could stage a bachelor party with Penny providing entertainment. These are just a few ideas that would let Penny grow but not make Dave a cuck. Quinn could even be added to the mix.

NewYorkeroticNewYorkeroticabout 9 years ago
Onward and upward!

I have already made it clear that I would like to see Stella/Penny return with new, uh, "adventures," so, yes, please continue, and take that as a well-deserved tribute to your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
YES

YES

Cinnamon_SpiceCinnamon_Spiceabout 9 years ago
Please continue

Please let us know about how Penny life goes forward.

Cinnamon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yes of course

Great story line please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Leave it as fantasy, think of all the dangers.

BowforceBowforceabout 9 years ago
yes try it

report back the difference in reality and fantasy.

MrfixitforyouMrfixitforyouabout 9 years ago
No/Yes continue so we can see poor dave get fucked for sure

Another fool has opened the door to his own demise. So I am going to be the first to diminish Dave. I am going to start writing his name with a lowercase d, instead of the capital D.

My reason: Everyone of these poor smucks who seeks to expand sexual horizons always wind up experiencing cuckhold angst.

The new paradigm seems fun until the dark side shows up and it's not fun anymore but gut wrenching.

Whatever they worked for together up until that point is ready to be jettisoned into the abyss of uncertaintly. Unhealthy situations that include the possibility of unwanted pregnancy, sexually transmitted disease, drug addiction and physical misuse of both spouses.

Oh well here we go. I guess this is what we read loving wives for. Its what it is and thats why we read it, right?

Well raise your glasses and lets toast to another round of " a bigger dick, a better fuck, a more aggressive guy and the inevitiable humiliation of another husband entering wimpdom. Whpped , defeated, cucked, humiliated and pretending to like it.

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
@ mrixit4you Hear Hear

Spot on. Though the die was cast in the first chapter. "Penny" readily defined herself and "Dave" turned her out. This one in on Dave in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A fun and quirky ride

Your story was unpredictable and great fun. A five. You are a clever writer. As for going further, do so only if you can keep it fresh and unpredictable. I imagine you can.

NewYorkeroticNewYorkeroticabout 9 years ago
Ever the tease,

the author leaves us wondering what, in a possible future series, Penny might have in her (dare I say it?) bag of tricks!

Just my two pennies' worth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Who cares? She wanted the quarter back, he wants the slut wife. Both are lost.

He looked at me sheepishly. "If she wanted to do it, I wouldn't want to hold her back."

There is a reason why that look is called "sheepish," its because its what a sheep looks like: stupid, clueless, simple, placid. Dave is no husband, but rather a mental eunuch waiting for the knife. Marriage is already over, and Penny is already, mentally, a whore. Any continuation will just be whack fodder for the jack off crowd. But that's OK. Fortunately there are still some writers posting on Literotica. In fact I thought you were one, once.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Go for it!

Since all parties involved seem willing to accepting of 'Penny' turning some real tricks, go for it. A partnership with Quinn could be very profitable for everyone involved and some real fun with the 'right' clients...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Go for it!

I enjoyed reading your story and was looking forward to the next chapters.

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
@ Anonymous "Who Cares"

I appears to me that writing for the "jack off crowd" is the easy road. I don't write erotica or fiction for that matter. I have written a lot of other material and edited a good deal and from what i can tell stroke stories take little thought or talent to be appreciated by the target audience.

This series telegraphed itself from the first chapter and if Penny continues as the story arc seems to indicate the rest of the Penny saga will be easy to write and, for some, hard to read. The Penny character has not evolved and Dave has devolved. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
one more time with one trick penny

number 13 changes number 12 and you end up with the drunk and he gets you out of the room as he knows a way out and Dave can not find you. As for your writing keep it up may be keep working at what your doing some times with Dave and sometimes without but do not stop your writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WORKING

loved your writing keeps you on the edge .I think you could just as exciting working at what you were doing with others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
worth it for sure

Go for it!

If you've got it....flaunt it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More

Another 12 please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I would NOT like to read more

First I want to say that I loved your story. But I would dislike it if you continued. Penny was based on fidelity so if that would change your character would have a strange chamge of heart, because she was adamant on fidelity. If you want ti write something like a sequel than do it with other characters.

This was my opinion but it is your own choice.

JW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Faithful

Fun but they should remain loyal to each other. Why make her like a street walking pig when her and hubby are a couple who enjoy making each other happy. Couples that don't try new things with each other wind up divorced because they look elsewhere to try. Keep them together , loyal to only each other . She's on the fence and needs to get away from her prostitute friend, she's a bad influence who makes being a hooker sound like she worked in a church or something

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
NO

I like the story it was different but the fact of Stella/Penny having sex with someone else can ruin a marriage. Guys have to much ego to go along with it unless they are very secure in themselves but even then something can just set them off and it is by by happy couple. I say leave it were it is

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
keep going

Keep her pussy busy,let her husband have sloppy seconds

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
If i could choose, I would say NO, but...

If i could choose, I would say NO, but putting this last part in different category, shows that doesn't matter what we say, because you already have decided to post the following of the story...3* for these 12 parts...Thanks to her husband she stayed "One trick" till the end...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Definetly the end

It should have ended chapters ago. There was simply nothing interesting about the story. The premise was ludicrous to begin with, even for fiction. Terrible characters spouting inane dialogue. Just badly done and overall not worth the time spent reading it. And to end it in Letters and Transcripts just made me laugh. Wanted to hide the ending where no one would find it? Seems about right.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 9 years ago
I missed this when you posted it Saturday...

and was waiting for the final chapter, but see you went ahead and started Penny's Worth. So I guess you got enough encouragement to start Stella actually being a whore. The refreshing difference between this story and the other usual offerings was the fact that she was so adamant about being faithful to her husband. But the Penny's Worth will change all that.

I enjoyed the conflict and the suspense. There were a few word problems but not many throughout. I gave each submission 5 *'s. I will go ahead and read Penny's Worth and wonder how you will treat the plot. I hope it will keep the same quality.

MrfixitforyouMrfixitforyouabout 9 years ago
I wanted to make post over here with my name instead Anon on Penney's Worth

I am anxious to see if Stella remains intact. Penny is totally through and done with and for, I will keep reading to see if there is going to be any redemption for this couple.

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 9 years ago

A well done series. The writing was nothing short of excellent. Enjoyed it tremendously. Nothing over-done. Nothing under-done.

As far as any future adventures; they should be up to you and your husband. I don't particularly find life as a sex worker to be particularly hot. There are a number of other adventures that are more exciting, but that's just me.

The most important is to keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh Hell Yes!

And I'd contribute!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
PRO.

She was almost becoming a prostitute but saved by $50 worth of booze, it was the fault of both her and her husband they got into the mess. Perhaps they will now give up this risky game they were playing, and have learned their lesson.

But if she had become a prostitute she may have wanted to continue, then the marriage would have been affected.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
RE; One Trick Penny

Absolutely love your work, please continue this great story.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

This whore's one trick isn't even worth a penny.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous