All Comments on 'One True Master Ch. 04'

by Nique116

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This story is amazing. I had hoped from the beginning for an ending just like this, but I'd never imagined that you'd end up making the story identical to what I'd hoped for! I'm not gonna lie, i cried during the scene when Drake came into the room and saw her after she'd been abused. Great job though. It's impressive for an author to bring out emotion in what's meant to be a sex-centered story. I really enjoyed it and hope to see more stories from you as an author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Haters gonna hate I say f*** them. I loved this story and I cried too :,)

inspector123inspector123almost 11 years ago
Please continue .....

I believe the reason why you received a lot of "hateful" comments from the last chapters was that many of the readers did not want to see Danielle ended up with the ugly old guy. Now that Devon and Danielle are together you are back on track so please continue. I will bet many readers would want to find out what happen to them.

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedalmost 11 years ago
Love this

I love this story :-) you did great in my opinion. it was a horrible cliffhanger the last chapter. i think you did great and would love to see more of danielle and drake. please continue.

dbroseleydbroseleyalmost 11 years ago

I have really enjoy this story, Hope that there will be a least one more chapter to let us know how they are getting along.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good story

I enjoy the story and I think the only reason people were angry and being mean and hateful is because they were worried that you were going to have Danielle end up with the old guy who as we found out is absolutely terrible. Now that she is back with Drake/Devon, I think people will like it more. The only part I don't particularly care for is the fact that she keeps calling him master, it just relates too much to BDSM, and I am not a fan of that. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Ahhhh, I am sitting here with 'steam coming out of my ears', after all that has been done to her, and she being nearly killed and in so much pain, he says "Oh yeah, you're going to be a good fuck". He does not seem to care what she has been through because of him. All he is interested in is a blowjob.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
MORE!!!

Please Sir!! I must have more! Love this latest installment, thank you:*

joodlejoodlealmost 11 years ago
Cut short

It was obvious to me the last chapter that he would come back for her. He just had to. The really bad chapters are what make the good chapters that much better. Without bad parts, stories would not be entertaining. "A superhero needs a super villain". I appreciated him saving her, but in future stories, I suggest you blow off everyone who gives you a hard time, and continue to write your story as you think it should be written. If it turns out they don't like the end, shit happens. Every once in a while, you find a story with an ending you do not agree with. Oh-fucking-well! I look forward to more of your work, done your way, at your pace. All the great ones on this site have very horrifying parts in their stories. Keep up your GOOD work. :)

creativecookie87creativecookie87almost 11 years ago

please write more, you are one of my favorite authors!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Chocolate

It seemed that man appreciates things which were lost to him better. Whatever you put there on a silver platter within his reach, he takes it for granted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

AHHH! THAT WAS AN AMAZING STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Arrrggghhh! More Please!

Are you planning on writing any more chapters? It would be a waste if you didn't continue it, as it's been quite brilliant. Chapter 5 NOW PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not convincing

So....she had Drake first abuse her, then sell her to an idiot to abuse her some more, and suddenly he comes back and she loves him instead of waiting to slit his throat? You lost me right there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hmm

This is very well written with a great storyline

But.....

I think it's too rushed.

I recon you could write this up as a full novel and get published.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not bad

I liked this story. Could use a bit of editing for typos, but otherwise enjoyable. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful!

This story has been wonderful, romantic, sexy everything I enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Ending

What a great ending this was for these 2 characters! It was joyous for them and for me as well. The cruelty and unkindness and fear Danielle experienced are not strangers, and to feel someone experience love and kindness is blissful. I read your series straight through, excellent read. Really pulled me into the story. Thank you so much for sharing your talent. Please write more stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous