One, two ... and three

Story Info
I do anal for one more point.
1k words
4.07
12.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My biology results were a disaster.

I had always done relatively well, but when Dr Grauman, the old biology teacher, pulled me over to discuss my final grades, I realised I was one point short.

One more point I was missing to get into the course at Bondberg art college.

How could have that happened? I had prepared so well. But Dr Grauman would not budge over my grade.

"I have to be impartial, I cannot just give you an extra point if you have not earned it."

He was just so old school.

If I could not earn that extra point in biology -- well than I would have to earn one more point at Mr Wilkes, my art teacher.

Mr Wilkes, the art teacher -- or better the guy who took advantage of me knowing my dilemma.

I took a deep breath. I really had to go back to him.

---

Afternoon 3pm, I knew where to find Mr Wilkes. At that time he was invariably in his private studio. The studio where he had guided me to produce my final assignment. The studio where he had undressed me, where he had shaved my pussy, where I had sucked his cock and licked his asshole. The studio where he had taken pornographic images of me -- first secretly, then later openly.

The art studio where I had got the two extra points I needed to get into Bondberg college.

The art studio where I would have to earn another point to finally make it. Just because I was not good in biology.

---

Afternoon 3pm, I walked up the three steps to his studio, rang the bell and pressed the door open. As expected, Mr Wilkes was sitting behind his desk marking papers or playing with the little flags that adorned a pot on his desk.

He looked up.

"Ah, you. I thought you might be coming. How is it going?"

I almost burst into tears, cursing my biology grades. He quickly got my message.

"So now you need into total three points extra, don't you?"

"Yes."

A faint smile was on his face. A smile as if he had been prepared for this. A smile of great satisfaction.

"One -- Two --.... -- Three"

"Yes, three points", I parroted.

"No," he said. "Three holes."

I froze. Of course I knew what he meant. Anal.

Anal. The one thing I had not done. The one thing we had not done. The one thing I held off on. The one thing that I had sworn myself I would never do. At least not with him.

"One -- Two -- Three", he repeated. "Are you ready for that?"

I was defeated. It was anal or no art college. It was anal or bust.

I nodded, averting his eyes.

"Say again?" he asked.

"I am ready."

"Say again?" he repeated.

"I am ready for anal."

"Say again?" he repeated.

"Mr. Wilkes, you can fuck my ass."

"What is the magic word?"

"Mr. Wilkes, please fuck my ass."

"Good girl."

---

"You have done anal before?"

I shook my head.

"Good. But anal is not so easy. It is a course. We cannot do this in one session. But we can get a start."

"Take your stuff off and get on the sofa. I will be right with you."

I knew the proceedings and undressed. Being entirely nude in his studio had become something I was used to.

Mr Wilkes emerged again from his storage room. In his hands he had a jar, a small dildo, a chain with beads on it and a plug.

He ushered me to the sofa.

"Get on your knees and lean on the back of the sofa. -- Good. -- Now spread your legs. -- Wider a bit. -- Yes. -- Now with your ass more to me."

I was leaning onto the back of the sofa, my legs wide apart and my bum pushed out. I knew he could see my asshole and I felt humiliated by it.

"Good, good, good. -- Now use your hands to spread your cheeks."

With one hand holding onto the back of the sofa I used the other to pull by cheek to the side.

"No, no, no -- use both hands."

I almost fell forward before I regained my balance. Both my hands were now opening my cheeks and I was presenting Mr Wilkes my asshole.

Whizz -- a flash went off. Mr Wilkes had grabbed a shot of me spreading my asshole for him. Whizz, whizz, whizz...

"Now, look over your shoulder into the camera....more...a bit more. Now smile." Whizz, whizz, whizz. "Look at the camera and smile."

I looked into this camera and smiled while my hands were pulling my cheeks open, presenting my asshole.

Whizz, whizz, whizz...

"Ok, good, relax."

My hands let go of my cheek and I fell slightly forward.

He sat down next to me, the jar in his hand.

"This is jelly to lubricate you a bit."

He pushed his thumb into the jar, took it out. His left hand grabbed my cheek pulling it to the side. I could feel his thumb getting between my cheeks and instantly flenched.

"Calm. Relax. It is all natural", he said.

I could feel his thumb on my asshole. It rested on there, then circled it. It tickled. It felt dirty, but it felt good.

Then his thumb started pushing into my hole. I moaned and edged forward. He held me back. His thumb pushed deeper into my ass. And out again. And in again.

I moaned more.

"Where is my finger now?" he asked.

"In my ass."

He pulled it out.

"Where is my finger now?" he asked again.

"Out."

"Where should my finger be?" he asked.

"In my ass."

"What is the magic word?"

"Please stick your finger in my ass", I responded as instructed.

I felt so dirty. But it was my desire. My desire for Bondberg college. My failure in biology. And actually it was also my desire to feel his finger in my ass.

He pulled his finger out and slapped my ass. "I think we are finished for today. You can dress now."

"See you tomorrow, same time", he said as I left.

Out on the sidewalk I could feel my asshole. I could still feel his finger in my asshole. And I could smell the lubricant mixed with the smell of my rectum.

And I was disappointed he had not gone further.