One Way Out

Story Info
Exploring alone can be dangerous...
1.3k words
3.74
28.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marina tried once again to get to the window of the cold, dark room she was trapped in. But it was no use. She wasn't tall enough, there was nothing to get her foot to grip on... she was trapped. She sat back down on the floor, wishing she had something to keep her warmer. Something to eat wouldn't be half bad either.

It would be a stupid headline. "Woman Dies After Getting Trapped a Mere Six Feet Away From Rescue!" No one knew she was here... No one could rescue her either. Her mother had always warned her about exploring by herself and now she knew how bad it could be. She could easily die. She sighed again. There was no point in crying, it wouldn't help. Maybe if she heard someone in the abandoned building outside her little cell...

"Oh for an A'mara!" she cried out with frustration. An A'mara wouldn't think anything of the six feet. He could hold her and jump out without a problem! But that was precisely the type of man she had not met in her meager life.

"Did I hear someone?" a voice carried to her.

"Help!" she cried out. "I'm trapped!"

"Hold on!" the voice replied.

She stood, anticipating her rescue in a few moments. She wouldn't have to be the subject of that headline now!

The man emerged in the hole above her. He whistled.

"Get me out!" she cried, reaching for him, touching the tips of his boots.

He laughed and sat down, dangling his feet before her. "I'm faced with an interesting situation. I see a beautiful young woman trapped with no way to get out - except me. I have to wonder what she's willing to do to earn her rescue."

"That's not a gentlemanly thing to do!" she cried, not able to believe her ears.

"Perhaps not. But maybe I'm no gentleman. And maybe I'm frustrated by the fact I don't have a girlfriend right now..."

"Not my problem," Marina retorted.

"But it is now. See, I'm willing to rescue you - for a price."

"You're a mercenary?! How despicable!"

He shrugged and started to get up.

"I can pay!" she cried out. "I don't have much in my accounts, but you can have all of it!"

He laughed and shook his head.

"My parents can pay more!"

He continued shaking his head. "You misunderstand. I don't want money!" He rubbed himself suggestively.

Marina understood now. "No! I'm not agreeing to that!"

"Then I'm not agreeing to rescue you!" he got up, threw her a packet of crisps and left.

Her mouth gaped in disbelief as he left her alone again. She greedily tore open the packet and devoured the food, as meager as it was. She wondered if he would be back or whether he'd simply postponed her starvation. She thought about the horrible type of man who would only rescue her if she agreed to let him have her body! She had heard about Balan before - the adversaries of the A'mara. The A'mara were noble and virtuous. The Balan were not.

Maybe an hour later, the man appeared again. "Well?" he asked. "Have you decided to be rescued?"

She turned away from him.

A moment later, he had leapt into her trap and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her neck. "I take that as 'not convinced yet.'"

"I said 'no!'" Marina reminded him.

"You'd rather starve to death in here than give me what I need in exchange?" he asked.

He turned her to face him. He pressed his lips to hers gently, then again.

Marina determined to not want him, no matter how sweet his kisses were.

The next kiss deepened. He forced his tongue between her lips, tasting her mouth. By the time he let go, she was breathless and met his next kiss eagerly. She felt the tingle between her legs.

"See, you like it," he murmured. "You want to be rescued, don't you?"

"No!" she cried out, regaining her senses.

He released her and jumped back out of the cell. "See that you come to your senses." He disappeared and tossed her a granola bar which she grabbed and devoured as greedily as the previous offering.

Maybe another hour later; it was getting dark when he returned with something under his arm. He leapt in and put it on the floor where it grew into what looked like a mattress. The man was determined!

He took her in his arms and kissed her. "Do you know how good you taste?" he asked, then possessed her mouth, his tongue quickly reaching hers and playing with it. Marina felt herself melting into his arms, enjoying every moment. He pulled her back onto him as he sank onto the mattress. Her legs drooped on either side of him. She felt the bulge of his arousal against her crotch.

"Let me, and I'll get you out of here," he murmured, running his finger along the fabric of her pants, tantalizing her crotch.

"No," she replied. "That's something special that I am saving for the man I bond with."

"I would bond with you," he said too quickly.

"I'm sure you would say that to anyone if it got them into bed with you."

"You are not in the position to be bargaining," he reminded. "I can keep you here as long as it takes for you to agree to let me have your body. This is Balan property. You were trespassing. I think I'm being kind to offer to rescue you. I should just let you rot!"

Marina tried to think of some retort, but it failed to materialize. He was right - completely right. His hands came under her top and quickly found her mounds of flesh which firmed under his touch. She didn't protest as he coaxed her nipples to hardness underneath his fingers. A little gasp came from her lips.

"You are a sensual woman," he murmured as he rolled them over. "And one who is completely ready to love a man!"

"No!" she cried out again, but more out of fear.

"You're a virgin," he commented as he eased her pants down off her hips. "I will be gentle." He shoved a finger inside her chasm, bringing another gasp from her mouth. Then he played with her, using her increasing moisture to bring her pleasure. She moaned, her arousal beginning to take over her senses.

"See?" he asked, pressing two fingers into her, making her moan again. "I will rescue you if you do your part..."

Marina wanted to be mad at him, but the three fingers that entered her brought her beyond reason. She cried out in arousal and lust.

He pulled his hand out and there was a moment where she didn't feel him. She opened her eyes, wondering until he crawled onto her and pressed his organ deep into her body. His mouth covered hers as he did, keeping her from crying out in the momentary deflowering pain as he opened her body with his.

"I want you too much," he breathed as he pounded deeper into her body.

The pain having abated, Marina cried out with arousal and pleasure at each thrust into her. He sped up, pressing deeper, faster, more urgently.

He held her hips against him as he grunted and groaned, slowing his movement and pressing as deeply as he could. She felt his release inside her body and wondered whether she was going to be pregnant.

He rested upon her body, his member still twitching inside. "I will get you out of here... tomorrow," he murmured. His gesture pulled a blanket out of the mattress and settled it over them.

"Tomorrow?!" she protested.

"Tomorrow," he confirmed. "By then I'll know..."

"Know what?"

"If you're pregnant," he replied, sleepily. "The Balan always need more members."

"Damn you!" she growled.

His slow, deep breathing told her he had fallen asleep, his organ shrinking out of her body, his seed seeping out of her and onto the mattress. His warm body lulled her to sleep, she would worry about the future tomorrow.

♥♥♥♥♥