One Way to Celebrate

Story Info
The moment of truth...
1.8k words
3.68
5.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi. This is a story about the monumental moment of almost every girl's life especially this girl.

All the characters are above 18 years of age and are following all the rules of their state.

Please share your comments, suggestions, requests etc. in the comment section or in my Dm's.

Enjoy!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To say she was nervous would be an understatement. This was it; it was finally going to happen and she was scared as hell. It wouldn't be a big deal for most people or him, but it was to her. The act of having sex of the intimacy involved wasn't as scary as much as the amount of trust she had to invest in him and their relationship. She knew she could back out anytime, one word and he would stop. But she wanted it, hopefully, as much as he wanted it if not more.

He went out to get them a bottle of coke when she finally had time to think and process things.

She opened the door when she heard the knock not bothering to ask who it was. It was him, he tackled her on the bed scolding her for not checking who it was before opening the door, he kissed her deep and hard on her lips pinning her body down with his while her hands buried themselves in his hair tugging and scratching, inciting a moan deep within him.

Naked once again, once he hydrated himself with the drink he just brought, she stood on her toes kissing him, but this time it was different more urgent and needy. He asked her to get on the bed while he grabbed a condom, meeting her on the bed where she sat, he opened the wrapper handing it to her so he could teach her how to do it. Once it was covering him, the reality started to set in. Before she could overthink, he had her aligned with her dripping wet pussy, placing a pillow under her back he pushed inside her slowly, stretching her more than ever before. She asked him to stop, needing time to adjust to his size, feeling like she would be split in half, He kissed her, leaving kisses down her neck asking her if she was okay, before he started moving again his control running thin from the feeling of being inside her for the first time.

Pushing in as much as he could go, wanting to give her all the pain and pleasure he could, sliding in and then pulling out completely only to slam back into her hitting her g-spot every time he slammed back in, they found their rhythm once her pain subsided.

It wasn't something she had never felt before, it was different than having his fingers deep inside her. She felt closer to him than she ever felt before, the good difference. She could feel him tense as his orgasm built up and he speeded up, going deeper than earlier, all the way in their bodies slapping against each other. He came soon after spilling inside the condom, panting he slowly pulled out of her leaving her feeling empty, he threw the condom in the waste bin, got her a wet wipe and helped her clean her now sore pussy before they cuddled against each other, still recovering from the high. They spent a lot of time talking and enjoying each other's presence.

Pulling her body against his, he pulled her in for a long kiss moving his hands on her body, pinching and kneading her breasts he trailed kisses down her body, biting and sucking on her skin, he moved down where she wanted him the most, he placed his hot, wet tongue on her prepping her for his cock, Wanting to give her pleasure, he bit on her inner thigh once again, he brought her to the edge almost before getting up, grabbing a condom and pulling it over his hard, dripping cock, he aligned himself with her pussy once again before sliding inside her, he pumped inside her a few times, before rolling them over so he was on his back with his cock buried deep inside her.

She couldn't take it as the pain became unbearable from how deep he was inside her causing her to instantly pull away from him and sit next to him on the bed, embarrassed. He got in the same position as earlier, him on top of her, her legs spread as far as they could spread with her bent knees as he pushed inside her once again, pumping in and out of her, he kissed her before moving to her neck nipping at her skin careful not to leave any marks. His cock wouldn't stay in as he pumped in her, and he would have to align again causing his back pain from earlier to return exponentially, He speeds up grabbing the headboard in one hand, and he could feel his pressure build up at the base of his spine, but his back was hurting pretty bad, so he wanted to finish as soon as he could. His orgasm followed shortly after, he came in the condom once again, He pulled out of her and rolled onto his back, he played with his hair while he lay beside her. He threw the condom in the dustbin before laying back again, she asked him to lay on his stomach so she could massage him wanting to relieve some of the pain she might have caused him.

Straddling his lower back, she made herself comfortable and started messaging his back, using her fingers she tried to loosen his taught muscles careful not to let her nails dig in. She could already see some of the crescent marks she left where she dug her nails in while he gave unexplainable pleasure to her body. Gently running her fingers down his back, she touched him where she marked him, she wasn't territorial but it gave her immense satisfaction to know he was hers and that he was in love with her even though she was so difficult to love and tolerate sometimes.

Cuddled in each other's arms, they lay content listening to music blasting through his phone, he rolled over onto his side half of his body on her, he hugged her body close to his as he sang in her ear serenading her with his voice. They lay like that for quite some time, his voice calming her wild thoughts, his embrace feeling like home as they have since the first time, she hugged him.

Rolling her onto her back, he pinned her down with his weight he planted his lips on hers pulling her in a deep kiss, it was urgent this time, nipping at her neck while he made his way down to her now wet pussy, he pumped his fingers inside her, her wetness making it easier to do so, his tongue joined his fingers soon after and he had her withering under him, moans slipping from her mouth urging him to give her more. He grabbed a condom and rolled it over his length and joined her on the bed giving his dick a firm tug he lined himself with her entrance. He pushed inside her, pain shooting inside her but it was less than before, giving her a few seconds to adjust he pulled out completely before pushing back in until only an inch or so was in, he pulled back out and eased inside her wet pussy again this time he pushed more of his length than before, he continued doing so as he eased inside her inch by inch until he was completely inside her, stretching her he started going faster. Pumping in and out of her, he kissed her neck, biting and kissing her skin, she wrapped her arms around his neck and legs around his lower back, he urged her to tell him to fuck her, to go deeper, and faster, he speeds up more as soon as the words left her lips as if fuelling his hunger for her.

He chased his high moving in long deep strokes, but his dick would slip out every few strokes frustrating her to no end as he struggled to find his release, spilling inside the condom once he did so. It was then she gathered all her courage and suggested they do it without a condom. They had discussed it over video calls and phone calls quite a few times but saying it out while he had to move back now and then to line himself again with her opening was quite daunting

He discarded the condom in the dustbin, washed his hands and he wiped his cum from his tip he handed her a tissue so she could clean herself.

She was fucking embarrassed, maybe she wasn't tight enough or she was too wet for his dick to stay inside her, she felt like shit, it felt like something was wrong with her and to add the fact that she hasn't yet come from him being inside her and giving his all despite the pain in his back made her feel worse. She never came easily unless it was her fingers but it felt easy with him, he was after all the first person who made her cum.

All the books she read and all the erotica she read made it look so easy. It was too over-rated and bullshit or something was seriously wrong with her she concluded, but decided to go with the former for now at least she did her frustration with herself seeing his damp mood. They discussed how they felt and he asked him if she came, she lied at first that she did but denied it when he asked her again knowing he knows she didn't. Nothing he could say could make her feel any better about herself except the fact that he felt sex was overrated and he loved to cuddle and spend time with her more than being inside her. He sat with his back pressed against the headboard and her tangled between his legs, she managed to convince him to try it without the condom.

The only reason he agreed to that was the fact she would have to take an I-pill so he might as well give her what she wanted. To her, it was just a way to be closer to him and she wanted to try it at least once and she didn't think she would be able to trust anyone else enough to have sex without a condom.

So, they did just that after a couple of hours, and it was different, more real and extremely intense. He eased into her, her warm wet pussy enveloping his thick, hard cock.