All Comments on 'One Week in May'

by Rakiura10

Sort by:
  • 117 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

why too long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Renewed our vowels?

Like: A, E, I, O, U

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

Next my list of tasks:

***7 be a cuck

/

/

"Aren't we blaming the victim?"

***Maybe, after all the lying cheating whore didnt asked to be beaten by the man she screwed over her husband and daughter for - but then again, isnt it likewise blaming the victim when cops shoot people who try to kill them? After all the armed robber shooting his gun at cops didnt ask to have gun fire directed back at themselves now did they?

/

I have to say our love making is now more vigorous than before. Part of the treatment was the normalizing of some of her activity with Schaefer and co which she previously had thought of as dirty.

***So . . you are the one now beating your wife and forcing her to have sex with other men?

/

I eventually left the business world and rejoined the academic world, completing my PhD. My father was not happy but I reminded him of his love for dream weaver.

Early on my brothers got the benefit of my father's aspirations for his offspring in business.

***how EXACTLY does you not working for a company your father never owned benifit your brothers?

/

/

5 pages too long for a cuck story

one star for lying to the audience

next time use the cuck tag

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

1 star

That was 7 pages of terrible shit. The main character is an idiot.

nickbgbnickbgbabout 3 years ago

A thoroughly well written and thought-provoking story but…

I am left feeling that Bridget‘s actions prior to becoming a victim of abuse were some hell glossed over. How did she later justify the contempt she seemingly had for her husband and emotional affair if nothing else? If the scale of her suffering were less I doubt whether the husbands would have reconcileddj.

nickbgbnickbgbabout 3 years ago

*I think i may have accidentally posted a half typed review just before this.

A thoroughly well written and thought-provoking story but...

I'm left feeling that Bridget's actions prior to her becoming a victim were somehow glossed over. How does she later justify the contempt she had for her husband and the emotional affair/lies f nothing else? It's odd, yet despite it being a 7-page story the ending seemed a bit abrupt. I suspect that Alwyy would have been more traumatised by events and the changes to his wife than was portrayed. Ironically, if her suffering had been less i believe that the chances of reconicliation would also have been reduced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It is pointless to tell you what I think about it!

I would have to yell in your ear at highest pitch, which would made you deaf.

Instead... I would like to make you think (if that is possible) by asking a question:

Why do people (pretend writers) always make Cuck guy an absolute IDIOTIC MORON?

On a very first page you set him up as a retarded clueless fuck-head?...... Why?

I know it is a fiction, but to be that retarded, he needs fulltime carer because there is no way that he can function on his own, and look after a child.

PS: old saying: Paper absorbes any shit.... and yours is just that!

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed the ride.

A good story, well told.

My only negative comment is that it could have been improved with a bit of proofing and editing.

I look forward to reading a few of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

1⭐

I was going to comment but it's a waste of time.

so bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ignore the "cuck" stuff. You really have a cool take on extreme situations, people find themselves in. And thankfully you don't go BTB path

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22about 3 years ago

I wish I wouldn't have read 4 entire pages of this fucking bullshit before realizing that you were going for the old "hateful disrespectful slut-wife is actually a victim, RAAC" treatment. Another author to avoid. This shit was as bad as the crap written by that asshole who always had the wife drugged with some kind of niccotine patch type device by her coworkers and then gangbanged by the entire company in story after story.

vhasstvhasstabout 3 years ago

This has problems. Real problems. Its too long, it desperately needs editing and contains a lot of premises that frankly break belief. She is an unrepentant cheat, yes, it went further than she wanted, but it also started exactly as she wanted. The male protagonist, well, the story works? only because he simply doesn't care enough to do anything. So we have an unrepentant cheater wife and an uninvolved uncaring husband, Who exactly in the story are we supposed to empathise with ?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

I’m all for reconciliation but this was bizarre. It was 5 pages too long, it was filled with details that were irrelevant and it was boring.

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago

Cuck stories should never be more than 2 pages. If so, even the most devout feminists will pass them over.

ag2507ag2507about 3 years ago

Love the idea of renewing our vowels!! A good, and different story spoed by just too many typographic gaffs that could be avoided with care and attention.

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago

Oh, it would have been a much more believable and better story if the asshole had beaten her to death.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 3 years ago

Why are your male leads always such weak, pathetic, beta types? Nothing wrong with being a beta male but it is generally the reason women look elsewhere to find the "challenge" they need. Spineless and being a doormat is not attractive... to anyone.

Oh, in NZ it is called a "Contracting Out" agreement, not a pre-nup.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love the statement that he was no cuck when clearly he is! Stilted dialog and hard to follow sometimes... Proof Read! Totally unrealistic ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So in summary he ended up having four kids with a slut that would make a Mexican whore blush.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Editor.

.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 3 years ago
Excellent, well reasoned, very complex!

A well reasoned approach to a complicated dilemma of almost epic proportions!

Very good structure, no stone left unturned, and your depth of development was very well done. I like your approach to scorched earth, within reason and with humanity.

I really like the way you exposed Schaefer's depravity. Perhaps the child porn was overkill, forcing her into de facto slavery was adequate.

I liked the protagonist's forgiveness for his wife, she had been forced. Yeah, the cuck screamers are going to reflexively shout about that, they'll never grow up.

The book group. I understand your idea of Marcia's obsession, but it doesn't have any continuity in the story.

This story is more complex than most, with at least four countries and multiple corporations, and changing relationships with a lot of people. I got lost at times, but you seemed to keep the picture, the names, and the motivations on course. Very well done.

It feels like English is not your native tongue at times, especially at the beginning, some of your phrases were awkward. You write well, an editor would help. Drop me a note, I can help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I guess you are retired and have nothing else to do with your time, so you write.... ??? Lol.... *

TajfaTajfaabout 3 years ago

This was far too long and far too complicated. From what I read she went of her own free will and then defended the guy who raped and beat her up. I cannot understand why he took her back. This could have been told in 2 pages. A third page could have been her telling what happened and how lucky she was that her husband believed all her bullshit. The lack of anything from her perspective let the story down greatly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wish you could give minus stars.

He is problem solver?! No.

Wimpy cuckold? Yes. Writer starts with ultra feminist group and then tried to change almost 180!

He could have a hard on watching his wife being screwed!?! Mine would have turned turtle while I was thinking of the things I was going to do to all involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Unadulterated Shit.

Quit writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Okay. First off, I am a huge fan of reconciliation when it is warranted. I understand that Bridget was abused and coerced in some ways but does that mean she is not responsible for her actions?

This woman repeatedly took her book club's feminist opinions over her husband. Accusing him of things that were untrue. Then she begins an affair with an actual misogynist and abandons her husband, parents and even her daughter for him. Essentially becoming his whore and the whore of the people he wanted her to be with.

Lastly, (outside of leaving her daughter) the piece de resistance is she knowingly and coldy fires her husband so that she and her new company could take over. And this after telling him how nice it would be to work together and what a big deal was happening. That is unbelievable humiliation and disloyalty!

Like I said, I'm a fan of reconciliation but where is her genuine remorse? We don't even see her apologize to him! It's as if she's excused because the affair became abusive and she had some mental breakdowns. I'm a compassionate person but neither of those are excuses.

I just wish the main character had held her more accountable. I wish we could have heard from her what her reasons were and how she plans to ensure she never does this again. At the very least, I wish she had expressed her remorse and apologized!

I know the main character wanted to save his marriage and family at all costs and I can support that to an extent. But he was treated very badly. Yes, he fought back on the professional front. But on the personal one, she walked all over him, wasn't really held accountable, and they moved on. I love happy endings but I think she needed to say and do more to achieve one here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Could I please give this piece of shit a minus score? As previously mentioned, it's about 5 pages too long for simple cuck c

Bullshit. None of his reasoning for keeping this sack of shit makes any sense. The "would you leave your wife if she had cancer?" is not relevant as a person doesn't choose to have cancer as she chose to betray him snd abandon the marriage and motherhood. No way he ever forgets the visual of her submitting to being sodomized by the people she picked over him, thier daughter and the rest of her family.

OdiouserOdiouserabout 3 years ago

Well for some reason I stuck through all 7 pages of hard-to-follow prose. I guess part of the lure was wanting to figure out the bizarre turns in NZ business, but I never did. In the end, I fall in with all your other commentators, to make it a unanimous trashing. Please, please, don't ever try this again. Altho you have some followers so much have done better on previous outings.

woodwardwoodwardabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story up and until the resolution. To abrupt of a change in direction and not believable after her actions. The marriage was beyond repair and the male character just should have moved on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I will say it was somewhat disjointed and far too many characters to track in such a short story, but a good try. 4*

A GOOD editor would be a help to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Cheater's Handbook 101 - "I was a victim, not a cheating slut"

Wife was a cheater...husband was a chump.

ibbunkibbunkabout 3 years ago

Good story, but could have been a couple of pages shorter without losing anything.

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 3 years ago
Mother in-law the only one there with balls

After reading seven pages of cheating, neglect, disrespect, and humiliation of Alwyn, the husband by his wife, Bridget. The cuckold throws the whole "enchilada" created by Bridget under "mental illness" and continues the marriage to bring more children to that dysfunctional marriage. The only one in the family with balls is Claudija, the mother in-law, which saw the daughter for what she really was, a cheating wife, who turned her back on the husband, the daughter and the family seeking a role as depraved pleasures and a CEO position she didn't earn or deserve, while making the husband a cuckold many times over. No therapy in this earth can make that woman "normal" again. Unfortunately, she learned to enjoy abuse, masochism, group sex, and depravity too much to go back to a vanilla, monogamous marriage. The best Alwyn can do, is divorce Bridget, get custody of Lily, and move on with his life. He has to go on, without the "cargo" of problems Bridget is. Any other ending is unrealistic and absurd.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

To easy on the one that cheated. She sold herself to go up in business and to our preform her husband. Just another form of prostitution. A prostitute doesn't have to enjoy sex, just get paid.

furrycarl1956furrycarl1956about 3 years ago

Barely got through the first page. Checcked the comments to see if it would be worth my time to continue. Guess it isn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Multiple paragraphs of plain exposition, bracketed by quotation marks as if it were dialogue is one of the minor nits. Having to wade through all of that to discover he was a cuck? Miserable experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I stuck with it, hoping it would improve, sadly it didn't, very poor story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Re: Anonymous (all of you)

If you are going to gripe about an author needing an editor; step up and volunteer your services instead of just bitching.

Rocky62Rocky62about 3 years ago

Hubbys no cuck, he never knew at first and didnt accept it. Taking back an abused manipulated wife doesn’t make him cuck either

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

You have a great idea, a good narrative style, but PLEASE F*****G LEARN HOW TO USE DIALOGUE QUOTES! Sheesh. Once you master that, read some fiction and notice how writers attribute dialogue to certain speakers, especially in conversations with more than two speakers. The scene with the two police, Heather, Bridgett and Alwyn was impossible to follow! Someone was speaking.... but who? But for the rather compelling story, I'd have given up reading. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More..

....from the lady psychiatrist at end would have been nice. Makes the video interlude more purposeful.

Too long describing the video. More husband wife dialogue at end.

In all, though, I really was engaged.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Shit show bad writing and no man would put up with this shit.

nickbgbnickbgbabout 3 years ago

Re: Anonymous - "Okay. First off, I am a huge fan of reconciliation when it is warranted..."

Broadly agree with your comments. That she regretted the abusive relationship it became is understood, but there's no actual apology or explanation for the cheating which occurred before that. The continued disrespect that Alwyn received as a result of the book club also went unchallenged. You're left with the impression that he stayed with Bridget out of duty/caring because she had suffered.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

Got to renew those vowels...Al should have helped her get back on her feet for the sake of their daughter but should not have reconciled. She treated him poorly for way too long and had a full blown affair with the pedophile. She tried to destroy him professionally. There was very little redeemable about her. All of this authors husbands are weak with no self respect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Too long, too boring, too stupid.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

I see a porta potty fell over and some of it landed in LW under this authors name.

SikemSikemabout 3 years ago

An editor is needed. I found the story difficult to read, as if english is not the author's primary language.

The husband's reaction was strange throughout the story. He discovers that his wife betrays him and feels nothing?

The wife's behavior does not correspond to a human.

It just seemed overly complicated and weird. I wish that I stopped reading after the first page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Long and dull. Kept skimming pages looking for Bridget's name because that was where the story was. She showed up at the end right after P.S. .... "And they all live happily ever after!" Riiiight. I learned more about Kiwi's and mergers than I did about the people in this story.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 3 years ago

I started reading your story without going to the bottom and seeing that it was seven pages. I won't say I was hooked, but the way the story was written, you couldn't just jump to the last page for the outcome. Rakiura10 if nothing else you are long winded. In the end, I don't see Alwyn as a real man, sure he decided to have the business world do the hard work for him and Bridget paid a cheap price for her part in the destruction of her marriage. If you had said that he was waiting outside the prison when Saks and Westfield got out of jail and finished the job on them. I wish you better luck on your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

To commentator john_sixfooter.... Did we read the same story? This was a cheating wife story (supposedly) not an espionage / merger / James Bond thing. Its really hard to root for the underdog when the sad sack doesnt even root for himself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

confusing and hard to follow. Bad ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The biggest problem with the story is that the wife was a slut who got in over her head, but she is mostly written by the author as having no moral agency and as a "victim", despite the fact that she is an adult and the author of her own misfortune. That is a common device for a RAAC. She was abused? Well, first she utterly betrayed her wedding vows and family. As is the case with other RAACs, the undeserved reconciliation is catalyzed by a medical (in this case psychiatric) emergency, which device is used to engender in readers undeserved sympathy for the slut. The claim that she was "addicted" to Schaeffer is just an asinine trope for excusing her adulterous behavior. Of course, you can find a "psychologist" who will claim that just about any evil or immoral behavior is an "illness" or "addiction", but I think critically minded people understand that 90% of "psychology" is bullshit used to amaze and baffle the masses.

So, what do we have that justifies the reconciliation? It can't be the father's example. His wife didn't take her betrayal very far. Bridget, in contrast, engaged in premeditated, long term, outrageous adultery. Then, she apparently loses control of the situation and goes a bit psycho. What could possible justify taking her back? She's been written as a poorly behaved child. IRL, who wants such an unstable, immature, immoral woman as a wife and mother?

The author seems to think that the sex doesn't matter because they had sex with others before marriage. What he ignores is that marriage creates a bright line regarding relationships. What she did was evil and utterly dishonest. He also thinks that she's not likely to "stray" in the future because of the consequence of her betrayal of her vows and family. It almost reads like a commercial for adultery - the sex doesn't matter and your wife will come back somehow improved. Apparently, in the author's world being a cuck is a good thing. The way that Bridget is written, no rational man would take her back. But, in LW world women have no moral agency, so we just have to overlook their little escapades. I would also say that the author either doesn't understand feminism or is afraid of being blunt. So, I will say what he doesn't: Feminism is a disease that destroys civilizations. It is built on lies, envy, and manipulation.

I've been critical of the story, but I think this author has writing skills. He needs to do a more thoughtful job of plotting and character development, but I hope he continues writing.

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funabout 3 years ago

Not bad; need and editor to make it flow

The style is jumpy and consequently hard to follow. But keep it up.

I rate it 5* as you put a lot of work into it.

dob092095dob092095about 3 years ago

What real man would ever take her back? He must be a loser if he can’t find someone better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Who Causes The Onset Of Addiction?

Bridgette accepted or even sought out a romantic sexual relationship with another man she admired and desired over her husband. If the asshole predator had just treated her decently she would have abandoned her husband and her child. The only reason this clueless cuck got his wife back is because she was, finally, forced to admit that her dream lover was a pedophile. Again it appears certain that this slut would have stayed with her dream fuck partner if she had control over the outcome. She wanted Schaefer, she settled for her husband. How do you reconcile with that?

Easy, if you are of British culture and extraction. Aussie's and Auk's are British step children. They have low self esteem, low intelligence, and they let their women lead them around by the nose. They only touch their dicks on special occasions.

Apparently Schaefer was giving Bridgette what she wanted, and what she wasn't getting from her wimp husband. The wimp even tells us that to satisfy Bridgette he now has to fuck her like Schaefer and the crew used to. What a laugh.

The whole story is an embarrassing expose' of the cuckold wimp excuse for a man, and a brainless whore who measures a man not by his virtue and intellect, but by the length of his cock and the boldness of his abuse. Pathetic.

I only regret they had four children. The gene pool was polluted enough without more dickless morons being bred.

Thanks for the effort. You are such a gentleman, so civilized and understanding. That's a polite way of saying you are a spineless poltroon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very well researched along with realistic identities established for the various business enterprises. However, the RAAC ending is very unrealistic as no man, especially an experienced businessman of the MC's calibre would accept the multiple acts of infidelity and disrespect. What could be expected the next time such a weak personality as the wife's encounters another possible 'crush'? This character would not seem strong enough to even gain the positions attributed in the story. Even in writing this comment I have realised that these plot issues require a lower rating so only a 3 for what could have been much higher.

hornynhardforuhornynhardforuabout 3 years ago

SUPER CRAP...THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT EROTICA..THERE IS NON...PLEASE GIVE UP WRITING IF YOU CANT WRITE...SERIOUSLY SHIT STORY WITH NO SEX

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Some hard comments but any reconciliation story is always going to attract the scum BTB trolls. I had trouble following the story and found it hard to read. Th idea of the corporate whore and wife sacking husband has been done before. A couple of things missing from the story for me was Bridget's perspective on what was happening. Also Bridget's parents involvement. There was no mention of them being in contact with Bridget. From my own experience my wife and daughter speak to each other at least once a week and I'm sure that's pretty much the norm. Also, in one point in Claudja's conversation with Alwyn she says he should let Bridget have him. Indicating that she knew something about Bridget having an affair but you don't write any reaction from Alwyn so maybe this was just a writing mistake.

I didn't enjoy the story and thought it was a bit to long and to detailed in some area's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

as I said else where, a good porn story is one in which the sex is incidental to the story, not THE story. Really enjoyed it.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

I kept reading this silly tale in the hope it would improve, it didn’t!!!!

In fact, it went downhill rapidly.

By the time l was over half way through it I realised it was quite simply just another cuck story.

She cheated with Schaefer before she got involved in the sick shit, yep, full on cheated and then found out to her horror she was being abused for other people’s pleasure. But she did not walk ou and quit, in fact, she kept on doing it.

He should’ve divorced her, Bridget was right when she screamed during her abuse that her daughter did not deserve to have her as her mother. She was right

Cuck tales always get 1/5 from me, so that’s what you get.

Better luck next story.

GreyDuckGreyDuckabout 3 years ago

I thought it was OK if not a bit longer than need be. It started stronger than it ended. It seemed to me that using the "Book Club" as a device to explain her behavior was a bit too convenient. Bridget's perspective would have been helpful in understanding how she changed so dramatically and probably heightened the tension. I also thought the antagonist, Anthony, wasn't really fleshed out as well as could.

Thanks for submitting the story! Take my advice as you wish. The irony that I said it was a bit long and that you should flesh out a couple characters a bit more is not lost on me! It is far easier to comment on a story than to write one.

nickbgbnickbgbabout 3 years ago

So i gave a couple of this author's other LW stories a look, and the same mistake/omission seems to occur in most of them. The wire rarely has to explain herself; sometimes the husband even forgets to challenge her about a years-long affair, there's no sense of responsibility or justice. The leading women in the stories are written as regretting what happened to them alone, not what they inflicted on their partner/family. Heck, even Matt Moreau would've raised a questioning eyebrow Bridget here.

><><><

I read this story using my phone's screen reader and it sounded okay. I'll have to take the word of others on how it flows visually.

moralcompassmoralcompassabout 3 years ago

To the spindles wimpy moron who wrote the comment starting with the following words.

"Who Causes The Onset Of Addiction?"

If you had the courage of conviction in your words you would have put a name to it rather than hiding behind the feminine clock of anonymity.

Now I'll endeavour to educate this condescendingly ignorant individual.

The story was set in New Zealand with the majority of the characters including all of the main players being New Zealanders or Kiwi's as we Aussies call them. Christchurch, Wellington, and Auckland are all cities in New Zealand. Other places mentioned Melbourne and Port Douglas are in Australia and were briefly visited by the New Zealand characters. This story was about NZ NOT Australia, you moron.

I'm sure you are one of those people who only ever opens his mouth to change feet. As for your put down of intelligence of either Australians' or Kiwis'. You have already proven you don't know the difference. Check the Forbes IQ ranking of the top twenty-five nations in the world. Australia rates sixteenth, UK seventeenth, and, NZ nineteenth. I don't know where the USA is ranked because they only published the top twenty-five nations.

I assume with Forbes being a respected American publication they don't wish to shame or embarrass their readership too much so they didn't volunteer the USAs' placing. The following was lifted from Forbes online IQ analyses.

"While the US doesn’t even make the top 25 for national IQ, it’s perhaps surprising to see Mongolia storming into 12th spot with an average IQ bang on 100. "

As far as low self-esteem is concerned, if you mean we are not loud-mouthed, bigoted, ignorant simpletons then I will accept that as a compliment. But I'm sure you don't even recognise these loathsome qualities in yourself. I'm interested to know just how many Aussies, Kiwis, and Brits you know or have at least met to make such a judgemental racist character slur?

You and I do agree on one thing though, I agree reconciliation was not the smart thing to do for this couple. Our reason would be poles apart but we agree separation would have been a better outcome.

Disclaimer

I believe the author of the comment I am referring to is a citizen of the USA if he or she proves not to be I offer my since apologies for making that assumption.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

I hope not all engineers in your home country are idiots like your protagonist. He allows his wife to make no move in her role as a wife for four months and, what is absolutely incredible, to say goodbye to her two-year-old daughter for four months. And you call that a logically calculating man? You must be pretty screwed. But now to your slut Bridget. Only he can be pushed who wants to be pushed. And your question asked "Was fucking another man a problem for me? I am no cuck; Ha ha ha, what an idiotic statement. Your protagonist is the prototype of the cuck! More cuck is not possible! A lame story, poorly told, with lots of unanswered questions and even more idiotic drivel about gender-specific behavior, all in all, wasted time reading this crap!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Cuck tale full of nonsense

She allowed herself to be poisoned by the book group

She willingly cheated and chucked her husband

She tried to destroy his career by firing him at the behest of the man who was hanging horns on him

She engaged in sexual activity with a group of people that rendered her physical relationship with her husband inadequate and bland in contrast

There was very little to like in this story.

~Enkidu

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

All kinds of stupid.

I can understand how proper English use could be an issue when writing a story, especially when English is your second language and you need to deal with those pesky devices of punctuation. This "story" is, however, an abomination!

The practicality of the often scorned "marriage vows" seems to be ignored for the "woke" or politically correct viewpoint of ignorance being bliss. The sad reality is the child grows up without any parents. I fear for Lily and her contemporaries who have no parents, only nannies and grandparents (almost like UK "families"). I digress, forget the children (as the author does).

What we have here is the ability of a corrupt social group, willing to overlook the apparent misguided ends to which they have come to, in order to continue the erosion of a free and equally democratic social order. The perpetuation of homosexuality through scientific breeding of a matriarchy with drones of spineless and eunuch quality (essentially the qualities of the protagonist as written).

A sad tale worthy of scorn. Glad it happens in the "other" hemisphere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Seriously, how can you write: "Meanwhile Schaefer has freed Bronwyn's breasts"????????

Bronson wasn't even there!

Can you keep your characters straight without calling it misogyny?

What a suckfest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Renewing of vowels aeiou?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I thought it started promisingly but then,

The only thread that ran beginning to end was the book club. Didn't seem much of a thread to me.

All the high level business shenanigans began brilliantly but seemed to just fade out.

Some conversational passages got a bit complex. I had to read and reread one or two and I'm pretty sure that they went wrong. ie words came from the wrong party.

At the end I rather had a feeling of having been conned. An awful lot happened. A lot of that was unexplained or irrelevant.

My final problem might just be personal to me. It's too long to read in one go. Names came out and I couldn't remember who they were. OK, maybe it's just me. I won't be searching out other stories by this writer.

Sorry, a lot of effort put in.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 3 years ago

Too much writing for very little substance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thanks for sharing...

I enjoyed the story it was a good read very insightful. As long as you understand why your story doesn’t rate higher then life is good.

Looking forward to your next posting.

patilliepatillieabout 3 years ago

eh, 3 stars. Beginning 3 pages or so was great, set the hook and all that, but the ending seemed rushed, contrived. All that psychological hoo haw, how does an educated feminist woman/wife/mother, secure in the love of her man, get involved in all that? For all the psych analysis this is never adequately presented.

trandall9991trandall9991about 3 years ago

This story was interesting. Is it a cuck story-yes, and no. But with corporate espionage, dirty dealing, rape, etc. It is a fascinating story. And for everyone who knocks his English-look he's got it down somewhat. Obviously its not his first language. But he tried. Thats sure more than I can say for most of the critics here. I tried once, it was quite an undertaking. Since I have no imagination, and no writing skills I leave that to these "paid" writers who get criticized so much most of the good ones leave. I just hope some of you try to write a story and get put down like you do to these writers.

Paul PinesPaul Pinesabout 3 years ago

> They are still victims but often it is by their own actions. <

If you think women are usually victimized by themselves, you are The Problem.

Poorly written. Overly complex. And no point.

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 3 years ago

sorry just another cuck story with a twist. Bridget doesn't respect you, your her fool bet she's hiding her affairs better now if I was you I'd do DNA on the kids. Don't be surprised they aren't yours.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754about 3 years ago

I take English is not your primary language?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story - thank you.

The main character is credible - one of life's good guys, who don't always get what they deserve. He just about held it together. Bridget's decision making, motivation and responses are less credible. The ending doesn't really do justice to how cleverly she was led on and how gullible she was. Of course, her experiences were appalling.

I enjoyed it, mostly.

carindenniscarindennisabout 3 years ago

Skipped over the more rambling sections.

Additionally I cannot believe that a rational adult would allow themselves to be victimized like that. I call, "bullshit" on Brigitte victimization and the protagonist should have cut her loose to lay the bed she made.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bullshit. Lost me when MC gets a hard on watching his wife getting raped .. You need to put cuck in the tags so we dont read this shit.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

A useless 'cuck' story and a single star for this pathetic effort

skruff101skruff101almost 3 years ago

This guy’s an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Raikura...i seriously do not understand ur mentality.... Is it with all new zealanders? somehow in all ur stories i found that the mothers of the sluts were having more balls then teh husbands themselves...

Either u have become thoroughly suppreseed by a female led household or u have a menatl issue...In each and every story that u have written...the spouse jumps over himself in eagerness to forgive a wife who has countless extramarital fucks...mostly giving out bullshit psycological platitudes!.... how can u ever want a wife back who did all this? why would u even want to have more kids with her? finally whatever u reason out...the ground reality is that you are a mega cuck and a super wimp! hope this is not u in real life! i pity u!

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

Hope he enjoys raising other babies from other daddies

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

silly, contrived psychobabble fantasy. inherent contradictions abound, and you resolve them through thin justifications, usually emasculating your MC in the process. No thank you. I think you misrepresent yourself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

my god are you totally fucked up , he had children with her (Beyond stupid ).After she left a baby behind "great Mother" mothering is enate , in her it was something else(Maybe repulsive) confining. Idiot emasculated story only a coward English colonial could understand.

onbothsidesonbothsidesalmost 3 years ago

After all is said and done, nothing is assigned as being Bridget's fault. Not one damn thing that I can see.

She even played the part of the prostitute in an incompetently run honey trap but.....?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If the writer of this story was wanting to write something that was worthless, he or she accomplished their goal in spades. This is the most poorly written story i have ever read. No woman with any sense at all would allow her dignity to be totally destroyed in such a manor.

And making the husband such a silly pussy is even worse. A total waste. This writer should be removed from the website as a writer.

norcal62norcal62almost 3 years ago

Agreeing with the recent conclusions about this story. The writing, language were excellent, but the storyline was garbled and senseless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good plot but need to stop trying to use large words that yo do not know the meanings of,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She knew he wouldn't tolerate another episode???? How the fuck would she know that when he alread tolerated the most outrageous episode of contempt and humiliation I've ever heard of with zero consequences from the wimpy little cuck?? WHY do authors here refuse to accurately tag willing cuckold stories? Only the most limp-dicked, wimpiest of cuckolds would not only keep the slut but father more children for her to neglect and abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story but I wish the names of the 3 companies were more recognisably different. Got confused at times about the corporate shenanigans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK ... I had no idea that they let RETARDS marry.. Hey who am I to judge... "you really don't know... never go full retard"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bored me to death. Too long, convoluted, hard to follow.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

Why is it the the logical ones get shit on the most. More importantly, does ANYONE believe that a woman or a man who is abused so horribly could ever function like his description. The writer has made a hero out of the husband. no way,.... Also story is too long and tedious

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry TOOOOOOOOOOOO Long and Very hard to belive in .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WAAAAY to long. WAAAY to convoluted. Hubby is a pussy.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 2 years ago

Sorry, just too sordid and quite soap-box driven. I like other stories by this author, but the extreme off the rails abuse of the wife, whether she brought it on herself initially or not, was too much for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Trash protagonist! Act like a hero but he's a tame cuckold!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

way way way too many pages - wimpy main character - fucked up wife - what is there to like about this story??? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nem tetszett a történet,főleg a felszarvazott férj és a csaló feleség...,s azt gondolom,hogy " aki egyszer csaló,mindig csaló"...! Az após és anyós is igazat mondott ,hogy nem lehet más csak válás!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous