All Comments on 'One Week of Slut Pt. 02: Monday'

by NatalieH

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It had promise but the anonymous sex without protection is fucking stupid.

How does she know she won't contract an STD or HIV? And what about a raging yeast infection that she is destined to have? Throw in the fact that the pussy only has so much lube and once it's done it's hurts like a motherfucker. I'm talking hurts because the only lube she'll have is the blood from the chafed skin. Not very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you Natalie

I am a man in his late sixties and would like to take this opportunity to thank Natalie. These fantasies have been a fabulous tonic. I was blessed with a large penis, some nine inches in length and thick. My wife calls it "his majesty". The problem has been that in recent years I have found it increasingly difficult to get it fully erect. However, these stories have had a magnificent effect.

Natalie's imagination has meant that "his majesty" has rediscovered his glory. This has meant that my wife and myself have been able to rekindle our loving sex life. This is very important to us, especially as she has cancer.

I think that to criticise fantasy is very sad. We, as humans, are blessed with amazing imaginations and should let them run riot. Films such as Star Wars would make no sense if the logic of bigots was followed as Luke Starwalker would been encumbered by complex breathing apparatus as he battled his way through the galaxies. Instead we can enjoy his lovely face in full technicolor.

Keep it up Natalie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great start to the week

This was a perfect start to the week and a nice little change of pace with her feeling all empowered during the bar pick up.

The contradicting emotions she feels and the arrogant domination is still the best part, though, and it should stay front and center.

The next humiliating tasks are also nicely laid out as a tease already.

Keep on making it more humiliating and nasty with each task; just as you started with adding the ass licking.

Don't bother with the ridiculous comments about the realism or STDs. It's a fantasy after all...

Looking forward to the next day / chapter.

Don't keep us waiting too long ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Other terms?

The last page, the entire story really, your wording got repetitious. The word "arse" has other terms to use...ass, butt, back door, tight hole are a few that comes to mind. I just got tired of reading the same thing over and over.

sammi_in_the_snowssammi_in_the_snowsover 3 years ago
Sex on Demand

Natalie has given herself completely to Nick's demands. Which if the four tasks on Nick's cards will she select for tomorrow? And how will she seduce more strangers to fuck her for Nick's and Paul's vicarious thrills ? Never mind the hygiene concerns for this sex-fantasy. You have written a thrilling tale. Thanks for the titillating story. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
nasty Nick and extra Dick!

I simply love your story telling, Degrading and filthy, dreamy filthy shagging xx

Jono14

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Natalie, you're so naughty I don't know whether to turn you over my knee and smack your bare bottom or ask (make that beg) you to marry me. I love your writing style, your spelling and grammar are of a decent standard (unlike some authors on this site) and you capture really well the natural ways in which people speak to each other. Sexually your stories get my motor running but I also enjoy the humour you inject. The young woman who asks Nick "You having fun, mate?" when she sees you giving him a BJ is priceless. Give us more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNatalieH@NatalieH
1447 Followers
I am a submissive woman who enjoys being dominated by both men and women, including some humiliation aspects but not pain. I am very much into sexual servitude but tend to shy away from the pain, chains, whips aspects - its not for me, I want my servitude to be chain-free. I f...