All Comments on 'One Weekend a Month Pt. 01'

by Marriedkinkylife

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

I love how this is slowly building. Can’t wait for next chapter to see how far the husband is pushed into joining in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Can't wait.

This is going toward group sex, waiting for that to happen. So hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Confused

How is swinging and being a Cuck intertwined? Makes no sense

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Keep going

This is a kink many don’t understand, but it’s nice to read someone who gets it and writes from a loving relationship. Can’t wait to see where it goes.

Are you going to write another chapter to FLM? I was waiting for that one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wrong Category

This has plenty of D/s elements in it, like your other story. This one should share the same category because extreme cuckolding is a fetish within a fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I'm comfortable enough in our relationship,

The above is a preamble to: I no longer love her and don't care if we get a divorce, thus no suspense and no real story, just get divorced amicably and go screw other folks.. nobody really cares

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 6 years ago
Not enough explanation

This feels like a missed opportunity to explain this kink that is so alien to so many readers. The narrator began to explain why he wants to explore this kink, but then glosses over it and says it’s too hard to explain. Well, that’s exactly why it’s the most interesting part of this story!

Likewise, we never learn why Ashley wants this to happen. She’s obviously satisfied with her sex life, so there must be some other motivating factor. It’s not like she ran into this guy at the grocery store and thought she must have him. She actually went looking for him. Why? Again, it’s a missed opportunity.

Yes, I understand that explaining these things isn’t erotic. But understanding these characters better allows us to better engage with them — which makes their actions more erotic later in the story.

I’m not a fan of this type of wife-sharing story where the husband takes a submissive back seat, and where the “bull” dictates to a couple he just met that he’s now “in charge.” If I were Rich, my response would be, “Fuck you, dude! I’m giving you the greatest gift a man could give! You should be submitting to ME; not the other way around!”

Hey, now that would make a great plot for a story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why are you reading stories in this category?!

Can't believe the idiots who are bitching about the subject content of the story. Did you not see the category? We all have our own particular fantasy/fetish interests. Just because this particular one doesn't rock your world doesn't mean that the writer and the people who read it are "weird". If you don't like the theme then go somewhere else and don't read stories in this category!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Didnt read it. Left appropriate rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
*** well written

Nice start with good build-up:-). Apparently only the husband is unable to see disaster on the horizon, for him at least.

ScarloochieScarloochiealmost 6 years ago
Great Beginning ....

I think this is a good beginning. I look forward to see where it is going. Please write more !!!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 6 years ago
Interesting, what’s next?

I’m real,y interested in where you take the story. Your concept is good and your scripting/writing is tight and very readable. Can’t wait for more. Xoxoxoxoxo Annette

Richie4110Richie4110almost 6 years ago
Too early to vote, but I like it

I’m in for the rest of the story.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 6 years ago
Tantalizing Chapter . . .

. . . One!

This has hints to the elements of a hot story; very good start. Sexual domination stories, leading male and submissive couple, can work as a long term, serial, tale if they don't get too overboard with BDSM stereotypes. Domination is a mental episode by my experience and as such is individual, not comic book style. Given the hints about the first couple Dom paired with lasting two years at once a month this could end up as a long term serial. I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Holy Crap!!

Annette finally made a constructive comment on a story. Now, if she would just read a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

As stories they are fun but why would any happy couple , especially one married for nearly 30 years do this? Ok she only fucked him and he wants her to experience another guy , not for me but I guess. So why not go on vacation and fuck some guy once. Why do they have to be involved with some guy who is going to control both of them . Hubby seems to be well off , there marriage seems strong , their sex life sounds great so why do something like a relationship that another is controlled. The guy sounds like a bossy dick. The hubby should be in control and make the rules. I think this will be another husband who was happy getting abused. He will have to watch than be dismissed to just listen and than will the driver of the boat as a servant. She will fall for this guy and hubby will be a used up second class thought. No real strong willed confident man would allow anyone to fuck his wife and control him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great beginning

How exciting for the couple giving complete control to this man. Lucky Hubby getting to see his wife taken knowing that the weekend will be full of eating another man's fun. I'm hoping he gets turned into a sissy cuck and made to suck his cock too. Second time she should go alone to Charlotte so she gets deeper feelings for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well written!

This story certainly has erotic potential and it flows along nicely. Enjoy reading your work, and encourage you to provide all us wankers more free material!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This could get very interest.

The potential is there for a great series. I hope you are a quick writer and get the next chapter out soon. And what is up with the idiot who keeps saying these stories are in the wrong category? This category is all about wives who have sex with others. Sometimes there are aspects of other kinks that crossover, but it’s still about the wife enjoying extramarital sex. Precisely what this category embraces. What a tool!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Beginning

It was a good start, I'm really looking forward to seeing how this turns out.

QuantockQuantockalmost 6 years ago
Looking Forward

Very nice build up, looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I want to be

the bull and fuck this woman and make her my slave while the husband watches and submits too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This tale is going to be turned into gay husband. 1* for this garbage.

It seems the writer has some cuckold issues mixed with some illness issues and gay issues that were transported to this ugly tale.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, pathetic, wimp and way too gay.

This tale may have better score in gay session as the LW readers have low tolerance for this kind of lame tale.

1* for this crap.

athompsoathompsoalmost 6 years ago
Re: too gay?? wtf?

OK, I'll grant that there might be some M-M contact in chapter 2 or 3, but Anonymous seems to be just a LITTLE off base here complaining that "This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, pathetic, wimp and way too gay."

Unless I take him/her/it literally, of course - yes, this story lacks creativity (maybe...), lacks nonsense (sure!), lacks pathetic (yup), lacks wimp (yes, although I don't mind) and lastly, lacks "way too gay" - again, yes, so please add some "way too gay" to this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just another heartless Cunt wife and a sissy coward husband story

Wife clearly is only using hubby for her own convenience. She isn't even attracted to him. And yes hubby is on the way to gay. Probably turned into a CD from heartless wife to laugh at.

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
Excellent

Very erotic! Most readers just want a sub and a quick wank, but I really like the idea of the couple exploring their fantasy. The fact that readers have commented negatively only confirms to me they are probably scared they might have a gay side. I'm looking forward to reading on.

OOAAOOAAalmost 5 years ago
FANTASTIC STORY!!!!

Congratulations for this excellent story and promising series!!! ;)

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 4 years ago
Good Start

You’ve laid down a very good backstory on this couple. It will be interesting to see how this works out for them. Thank You!

i122i122about 4 years ago
The Bull is a little too self-assured

The buildup is nice. This story has the potential to be super. I totally understand the couples desire to try something to freshen up their sex life and explore their fantasies.

I do hope hubby does not go into gay mode. Otherwise I think this story will be fun to watch unfold.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

OOAA wet his panties, so you can be sure that this is some sick cuck crap.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

We will see where this goes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another whimp husband

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarriedkinkylife@Marriedkinkylife
My wife and I have been together for over 30 years. We have explored various areas of kink over the past ten years, including wife-sharing, swapping, cuckolding and female domination. Many of the stories are loosely based on our life. Others are just kinky fantasies and int...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES