One Weekend a Month Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked into the house, after washing the boat, she met me at the door. Naked. The look in her eyes told me all I needed to know.

Brian had responded.

She attacked me. Immediately, she got on her knees and pulled down my shorts, assaulting my cock with her mouth as it began to harden. Her mojo was back! The oral assault only lasted a few minutes until she walked me over to the sofa and pushed me down. She hovered over me, slowly lowering until her glistening lips were swallowing the head of my cock. She was drenched, and there was little resistance as she continued to lower herself until her wet labia were resting on my balls.

She was in control. She rode me hard, vigorous with her movements. She was insatiable. It had been a couple of days since we had had sex from her 'funk', so I was all primed and about to explode. When I finally did, she continued to ride me until I softened and slid out. As she sat up on her knees, a glob of semen dripped out onto my stomach as she made her way to my mouth.

I've come to love the mixture of our sexual emissions, and she did not disappoint with her share. Most of what I left inside was now on my stomach, so what I was tasting was mostly her. She was drenched. Grabbing my head as I began to lick her sex with my tongue, she looked me in the eyes and said, "I love you. That's going to be Brian's cum soon." With that, she turned around and lowered back onto my face, as she licked up the cum off my stomach. Moving down, she took my soft cock into her mouth as we settled into the '69' position. I continued lapping up her glistening labia, slipping my tongue into her opening on occasion to get more of her juices.

As her climax began to build, I felt her pussy begin to contract, and the remnants of the deposit I had left was pushed out. She continued grinding herself into my face, and I kept going. She can have multiple orgasms, and that's certainly what it seemed she was going for. A few more minutes of mutual oral and I began to feel my cock stirring inside her warm mouth. Once hard, she got on her knees and told me to take her from behind.

"Fuck me hard! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!!!" I pounded away as she continued to talk like a dirty whore.

I finally blew my second load inside her, bottoming out as I pumped the remaining seed from my balls into her. As I softened, still inside of her, I slipped out and the glob of semen dripped onto the leather sofa. She wiped it up with her finger and licked it off, kissing me as we shared the mess.

We had worked up quite a sweat and just laid there for a few minutes as we caught our breath.

"So, do you want to tell me when he responded?"

"This morning, soon after you left. We've chatted all day and he wants to meet." She sat up and started walking to the kitchen for a glass of water.

"When?"

"Tomorrow"

"What? Where?"

"Columbia"

Columbia is the approximate halfway point between Charleston and Charlotte, roughly 2 hours from each.

"That makes sense. What time and where?"

"He gave me the name of a bar downtown and wants to meet there at 2:00. We can leave here after breakfast and take our time driving up. We haven't been off the island in the car in a week, so the drive will be nice." Ash said, as she smiled at me, taking a drink of water.

Shit, this is all happening so fast. What if we don't hit it off? What if I really don't want this? Although my emotions were all over the place, I couldn't deny that my cock was starting to grow again.

"So, what happened? Why didn't he respond?" I had more questions, but stopped there.

She went on to explain that he wanted to give us a few days to think it over after we had all been chatting back and forth. He also said something about the 'mind fuck' of not knowing. "When he emailed this morning, he asked if we still wanted to meet. I said 'yes', so he suggested Columbia."

"So that's it? We meet him at the bar, talk and if we hit it off, then what?" I trailed off, already knowing the answer.

"He said he had a few rules and requirements we would have to agree to first, but after we talk... I want this Rich, and so do you. But, we can walk away if either of us gets a funny vibe. Okay?"

"What requirements and rules?"

"He said after midnight tonight, no sex, of any kind. He also said that after we talk and if we all agree to move forward, he would give us a safe word. If either of us used the word at any time, we would stop whatever we were doing and he would leave. No hard feelings, but that would be the last time we see him. But, after reading our answers, he said he understood what we each wanted to experience and would be in complete control while we are together."

I thought for a moment. I did want this, and knew unless he gave us a bad vibe, Ash would be fucking Brian in less than 24 hours.

We had sex one more time, but I couldn't get hard a fourth time, so we pulled out her toys. I lost count of her orgasms, but we were both drained by the time we fell asleep.

I tried to take her from behind as I woke up with my morning erection, but she shut it down. "No sex, remember?" Playfully slapping my member. I started to jerk off, but she slapped it again, and said "No sex for either of us, that also includes masturbation. Let's get some coffee and eat, I'm famished. You and the toys wore me out last night, it's probably good I have a chance to recover."

...

She decided on a light-yellow sun dress which rested about four inches above her knees. The yellow was a great contrast to her tan from nude sunbathing out on the boat. Wanting to be naughty, she opted to go braless. The neck was in a V and accentuated her breasts beautifully, with her nipples visibly outlined. She had me choose the panties, so I pulled out a white laced thong.

The drive to Columbia ended up taking a little more than three hours due to some road construction and an accident. We got to the bar about 15 minutes early. We had wanted more time to get a feel for the area, but the delay had us there when we were supposed to be there. It was in an older building, one block from the State Capitol. Being Thursday just before 2:00, it was empty.

He was sitting at a booth towards the back as we walked in. Other than a young lady in her late 20s behind the bar, we had the place to ourselves.

He stood and greeted us as we approached, kissing Ash on the cheek and shaking my hand.

"Please sit, I'm looking forward to getting to know you better. Ashley, would you mind sitting here with me?" He motioned her to sit first, so he could take the outside of the booth as they sat across from me.

"I'm sure you have all kinds of questions, and now is the time to get them out in the open. Please feel free to ask anything and everything you want. I'll answer openly and honestly. If for whatever reason you are BOTH not comfortable moving forward when we finish, I'll drive back to Charlotte and we will never see each other again. No hard feelings.

However, if we do decide to proceed, I have a few rules. One, once we agree to move forward, I'm in charge. Anything I say goes, no hesitation and no refusal. The only way you can refuse is to use a safe word I'll give you. I've spent a lot of time going through your answers, and know your limits. I'll not cross those limits, but will push you. At any point, either of you may use the word and we will stop immediately and I'll leave. That will also be the end of our relationship.

Are we clear thus far?" He asked as the bartender brought a round of drinks. We hadn't ordered anything, but we did tell him what we liked to drink in our questionnaire.

Ash and I exchanged looks, when she said, "Yes, we agree so far."

"Rich? I need you to agree as well." He looked at me, waiting for a response.

"Agreed"

"While I will be completely in charge of our time together, once our time has passed, you will go back to your life and I mine. Until next time. We will always agree on a set time limit."

"Ok, I'll agree to that. So, what are you thinking, midnight?" I asked, trying to get an idea of what he had planned.

"Sunday at 2:00." He stared at me. Looking me in the eyes, waiting for my response.

"Sunday? It's barely 2:00 on Thursday, what are we going to do until Sunday?" I wasn't angry, but wasn't expecting that response.

"For starters, we will be staying across the street at the Hilton tonight. Tomorrow, after checkout, we will drive down to your house and you will take us all out on your boat. While there will be lots of sex and exploring limits this weekend, there also needs to be down time to get to know one another better. I'm not looking at this as a one-time thing. In order to really explore the things you have said you have an interest, there has to be trust. You don't get that through a few hours together. It takes time to build that trust, and that's what I ask of you, time to build that trust.

I've done this before and found this to be the best approach. My last couple and I met one weekend a month. For that weekend, I controlled what happened. When we met again, we would all sit down and discuss the previous month and if we needed to make any adjustments. If so, we adjusted, then proceed with that weekend's events, pushing more and more each time we were together." He paused, waiting for either to respond.

"What happened to them? If you don't mind my asking." I did want to know.

"No, that's absolutely a fair question. They were much like the two of you, empty-nesters and wanting to add something in their love life. We hit it off and like I said, had a great time the almost two years we were together. I was even invited to vacation with them in the Caribbean for a week. That time together was just three friends having sex. The cuckolding play was saved for our weekend a month only.

Anyway, their oldest daughter got pregnant her last year in college. She stopped taking classes and moved in with the father. He was abusive and when she had the baby, she moved back in with them. We tried to get together after things settled, but they were playing more the role of mom and dad, while their daughter went back to finish her degree. So, our play time was no longer a priority. Life got in the way, but their family was more important than our monthly rendezvous. So, we all agreed to end it. We walked away friends, and still talk, but the kinky sex aspect is gone."

"I understand, that wouldn't be something I could do either if we were in that situation." Ash finally spoke up and continued, "What happened with your wife? You mentioned you were swingers and then she passed away."

"Well, when our twins moved out, we wanted to try something new as well. We ended up swinging with a couple on vacation and got hooked. Without boring you of all the details, at least now, we ended up joining a private group, if you will. It's a long story how we were invited in, but it was an exclusive club, where members were interviewed and there was an extensive questionnaire that was filled out. That's where I got the one I sent you, by the way. Anyway, we would have monthly events and, well, things would get crazy. We were both pushed into doing things we had never imagined and both fell in love with the lifestyle. We were members for just over a year when she was diagnosed. She was gone four months later.

A few months after her passing, I missed the time with our friends. While it is a club for couples only, I've been invited back a few times to play certain roles, but not every month. I've tried dating, and while most women will explore kink to a point, I've not found one yet willing to be open to all the things I've grown an affinity for. So, I decided to look for a couple, as I had the pleasure of watching my wife with other men and understand the dynamic. It was exciting and painful at times. The emotional roller coaster is better than a drug.

You are now my second couple, and based on your answers, I think we will have a great relationship together."

He took another sip of his scotch. We talked for another hour when all the questions we had at that time were answered.

"I guess the next question is up to you. I'll sit and answer anything you want, but I can tell by the look in your eyes and the wetness between Ashley's legs, you are ready to proceed."

Not noticing, his hand had been between Ash's legs and as he pulled his hand up, two fingers were covered in her juices. He reached across the table so I could get a closer look at how wet they were.

Licking her juices off his fingers, he said, "I'm going to leave and let the two of you discuss this alone." Pulling out a piece of paper from his pocket, he continued, "Here is a test, dated yesterday, of my health. You will see I'm free of any diseases, but do have high cholesterol. I'm on meds for that, but otherwise healthy. I had a vasectomy after our sons were born, so I'm good there too.

Here is a key to my room, #817. It's a suite. If you want to proceed, come up when you are ready. Just open the door, and we will begin. But when you do, you are agreeing to my terms and from that point on, I'm in complete control until Sunday.

Or, you can walk out of here and you will be back on your pier, getting into your boat before the sun sets.

I'll be in the room." And with that, he walked out the door.

We sat in silence. The bartender walked over. I'm sure she heard every word of our conversation, and certainly saw Ash's grool on display. "Here's another round, this one is on me." She said, as she looked at Ash, then me, with a smile.

Nothing had to be said, but we talked it over anyway as we drank the round. My cock was straining in my shorts and Ash's face was flushed. We kept looking at one another, knowing it was going to happen. The bartender came over again after about 30 minutes and asked if we needed anything, as she looked at Ash with a smile. It was almost as if she were trying to encourage Ash to go for it. I left her a $50, and we walked to the car. I could see a wet spot on the back of her dress, from where she had leaked through her panties from her arousal.

We drove across the street, giving the keys to the valet, and we walked inside the lobby of the hotel. The elevator stopped on the 8th floor and we walked down the hallway to #817.

"Last chance to leave." Was all Ash said.

I pulled the card out of my pocket, paused, then inserted it. Turning the handle, I pushed the door open.

We walked inside.

To be continued...

12