All Comments on 'One White Rose Ch. 02'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DesireeFoxDesireeFoxalmost 11 years ago
So very

sexy a double blind taste test . This made the Damsel so very wet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent!

I am hopeful that we get more of Roxanne, you have worked some magic here and I have viewed female co-workers that probably could have used something like this to spark their lives up to a higher flame all the time. Bravo!!

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Yes and thank you

The third and final chapter will be about what happens that Sunday and Monday. Roxanne finally gets some alone time with her lover on Sunday. (sorry, 'alone time' with a paramour in your office after hours isn't quite the same thing).

Teaser: cooking blindfolded as your lover directs you with touches to the bottom of your wrist and whispered descriptions of what's before you.

Personally, I don't practice BDSM, but several very kind readers have helped me by sharing their knowledge and I hope it helped this tale ring true.

On Monday, things fall apart in that she figures out who her Mystery Lover is. I won't tell you what Roxanne decides to do though.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 10 years ago
Remiss in My Praise

Another great story. Definitely different from most we see here. The connection building between these two is very compelling. I need to know where this goes once they the mystery is revealed.

I did wonder about the orgy and how you could hide the identities of those involved but I will just take that on faith since I found the scene and its affect on Roxanne intense.

Looking forward to the finale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

nice work! but please when are you going to finish it? you always leave one hanging..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More.

So many possibilities.

BBeinhartBBeinhartover 8 years ago
More please!

The above says it all very nicely.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

There was so much promise where this could have gone after the first chapter; love, romance, submission... I wish you had posted the third chapter to this story to see where the two decided to go together. As always, thank you for writing and sharing your amazing stories with us!

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

You could’ve should’ve added another chapter, but in a way it ended well, leaving us to imagine their first night together and their future together.

5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5252 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES